Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please be respectful in the chat and watch your language & arguing. Read the forum rules.
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 05:45 PM) those were the dumb fucking germans of merkel
@  shaileshm : (25 February 2017 - 05:41 PM) and also in pushing in all the refugees
@  Ewa : (25 February 2017 - 05:38 PM) The union is awesome at displacing natives from their homeland.. :D
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) taking#
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) and everyone in between gets fucked
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) germany and france take advantage by talking the role of false leaders and enslaving others
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:57 PM) yeah its good for weak countries like portugal to consume resources from europe
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:24 PM) So rejecting a Brit in a European country would have flaming repercussions for that country
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:23 PM) Why? We are the most sort after visa in all of Europe
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:22 PM) Lol Barnabee Brits would always travel freely in Europe haha
@  1992 : (25 February 2017 - 02:55 PM) dose n e body know how to update investing.com on the dot and make it not take as long to update so i can take my trade on time
@  borgu : (25 February 2017 - 02:53 PM) hi any one here?
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) they will cry like babies once they cant travel freely in europe
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) everybody hating on europe
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) man
@  ahmetesk : (25 February 2017 - 01:14 PM) :lol:
@  ahmetesk : (25 February 2017 - 01:13 PM) @calebfx we won against usd http://prntscr.com/edaawq
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:40 PM) If she wins and also with Italy kicking against the EU that house will come crashing down
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:39 PM) I pray Marine Le Penn wins the french Presidential election..she has more balls than that douche
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:39 PM) Coz that union is dead haha

Photo

I did it again :(

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#41 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 06 June 2016 - 02:59 PM

Try to agree with yourself on an amount you are willing to loose i.e. For the day. Try to split that into smaller trades and generate gains out of it. One you generate enough gains to place trades with gains only do that and raise your mental limit to being willing to loose gains only but not capital etc.

I think you nailed here, and the reason I so good for a month was that I managed to built up profit, and since I was playing with broker's money, I completely focused on the market and things just went better and better, until that day I lost my mind and cought in revenge trading.

Will try it out.

#42 jeanjean

jeanjean

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 06 June 2016 - 03:03 PM

Fired up the platform this morning and then freezed.... something is not right in my mind since the screw up, definititely not fit for trading when in this mood.

So sad. Really can't wait for your trading journal!

• BrianC likes this
AND THAT'S THE BOTTOOOMMMM LINE!

zrgeaIQ.jpg

#43 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 07 June 2016 - 04:11 AM

I'm reading "Trading in The Zone" by Mark Douglas. It's a great book for helping us achieving the state of mind necessary to become successfull traders.

• thi4gon likes this

#44 MountainManXXX

MountainManXXX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:50 AM

I know what you mean man! 

I started to trade bin part time 1 month and a half ago. Starting to practice a bit then I thought I was good enough to go Live. The truth is I thought Bin was easy money with no need of real skills! Big Mistake! 

So started to put 250 USD for a Live Account. Then Gro it to 750 within 1 week. I started to get overconfident and take trade a bit too fast. Usually I was doig 3-4 trade an hour, now because I thought I co9uld beet the market, I was doing like 6-7. After that, there was that Monday of the second week. With my mindset of '''I am going to kill the market'', I did some trade, lost 2, then try to recover and soon enough, I lost 500 within 1 hour. I had 250 left in my account. So i spend the night thinking ''WTF happened'', then the next day I had a new m,indset and was careful on every trade. Then I went back to 400. On friday I got overconfident after 3 winning day! Then I did the same mistake and overconfident, did some shitty trade and lost 2 in a row, tried to recover until I was back to 250. Then I said, ''F** Off, let's go ''All in'', did a fast trade and lost. Then within a week blow out my account.

Then, after, I listened to Tripack and since the last 3 weeks, trying to find a real strat that will fit me. 

But another think, Tripack is pretty right with the ''Screenshot'' shit, the strat I was following was just putting ITM. Dunno if its legit or no, but I try to accept the fact now that I can't kill 90% the market of ITM every day! 

Next step after strat, will be confronting the market with humility! 

But its part of the game, learning from mistake even if its 750$ mistake! 

Hey jeanjean, you been looking over my shoulder. You describe what I have gone through.

This reminds me of a saying from a brother -"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol"

Let's hope we learn more dilligence with our own 'egos' and grow financially and spiritually.

#45 MountainManXXX

MountainManXXX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:00 AM

I am "discovering my style".

Just saying it out lout, feels like it is already changing something.

Yes it's a journey of "Discovery". Hopefully with a clear INTENT on what you and I have to do to achieve 'our' goals/targets.

Absolutely we must say it out LOUD because then our brains have to think a little about what we are saying. Our brains think millions of things at lightning fast speed, so again I say 'Say it out aloud'

Aloud means audily, you decide the volume yourself.

khf

MM

• BrianC likes this

#46 Dontthrowyourbananaatme

Dontthrowyourbananaatme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:14 AM

Me at the beginning of every trading day. I usually loose my first trade or two, before i tone my hysteria down. It gets easier to controll yourself after a while. I suggest switching to a demo account when you feel that urge. I usually burn my demo account when i feel that feeling cripping in.

• BrianC likes this

#47 binaryguy44

binaryguy44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:14 PM

you were analed

#48 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 08 July 2016 - 01:15 AM

Me at the beginning of every trading day. I usually loose my first trade or two, before i tone my hysteria down. It gets easier to controll yourself after a while. I suggest switching to a demo account when you feel that urge. I usually burn my demo account when i feel that feeling cripping in.

I know, but... Demo is no good for me at this point, I mean, I almost always do well on demo, meaning that I'm almost always in profit. It gets boring and I stop taking it seriously, I think I have my trading style fairly clear, just need time gain (much) more experience, my big problem was, and sometimes still is, my mind, and the only way I can work on that is on a live account, that is when things get real and my mind starts playing with me. Have been working on it a lot though, and I suppose I will always have to work on it. I haven't been posting much on my trading journal lately, because I'm playing around with trading on longer timeframes, 15m to 1 hour, even took a day trade yesterday. That is good for calming down the nerves, focus and be very picky with the trades. My goal is to do very few trades in a day, but high probability ones. Not going too bad these days, will get back to that.

PD, the day trade was a EU put yesterday, I put it in just before closing the night before, for 24h. It is very good mental therapy to take a look at the chart a few times during the day to see it go rediculously deep ITM. Could have been mental torture though to watch it go rediculously deep OTM for 24 hours :D. Anyway, it was a 6€ test trade.

• thi4gon likes this

#49 thi4gon

thi4gon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 07:43 PM

@brianC are u enjoyng the book? i'll start read it becouse of u indication

HU3HU3HU3 BRtrading B)  :ph34r: !

#50 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 10 July 2016 - 02:23 AM

@brianC are u enjoyng the book? i'll start read it becouse of u indication

I finished it, and yes, it is very helpful! I highly recommend it.

#51 Mityu29

Mityu29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:06 PM

Hy guys,

I write here, not because of crying, but sometimes I really fed up with myself. I started BO almost 2 years ago, but until now I just lost money on it. It is not a problem I have choosen this method to make money online, because I like it. Under my 2 years there was some good and bad moments together, but unfortunatelly I was not able to make a withdrawal. I have used some strategie if it was not good i have jumped to another strat. There was 4 or 5 period, when the trading was good, i made for eg 700€ that was fantastic. After one week i have reached 0 on my balance, i could not control myself or my ego. Today i lost half of balance, because of my ego again. 3-4 months ago upload 1K euro to my account i went down to 230 i kept one month brake, then come back til 660€ but today i went down til 310 again. I am so f.cking pissed with myself, I know this is a good thing to make money, i do not care if somebody say to me you are a gambler, because i know i am not a gambler, but when i loose my head i became a gambler because of the revenge. I saw many good strategies, like Hubba Hubba style and what Seeingblind created, these are my favor strat, and i follow them.

I understood everything what they wrote on their treads, i know there is nothing mistical thing in the trading, but somehow, i am not able to hit myself, i am not able to reach my goal for eg. 10K within 2 months, this amount not so big in the trading parquett. I am not able to make 5-7 ITM in a row.

What i know is possible to make real money on BO, possible to make 5-7 ITM in a row, currently 3-4 ITM would be enough to my trading plan, I know I need knowledge and patient, but sometime I loose them, because of my ego and revenge.

My bigest problem is start the trade in the right time. There was many trades when i lost, because i start the trade 2-5 second later, when the candle open. Many times i am worrying what will happen if i loose, i know nothing will happen, i just make a bad trade, but this feeling give me a kind of block and i hate this. Many time happens when the market goes that way where i predict,of course together with the rules of strat, but sometimes i skip my rules and enter the trade, sometimes i just see how the market goes, but i am not there to make money.

I will not give up, because that is my goal, to became a succesful BO trader, and make 5-10K per month, but would be good, if you could give some advice, how could i do it better?

All the best

#52 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,826 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 12:20 PM

Hy guys,

I write here, not because of crying, but sometimes I really fed up with myself. I started BO almost 2 years ago, but until now I just lost money on it. It is not a problem I have choosen this method to make money online, because I like it. Under my 2 years there was some good and bad moments together, but unfortunatelly I was not able to make a withdrawal. I have used some strategie if it was not good i have jumped to another strat. There was 4 or 5 period, when the trading was good, i made for eg 700€ that was fantastic. After one week i have reached 0 on my balance, i could not control myself or my ego. Today i lost half of balance, because of my ego again. 3-4 months ago upload 1K euro to my account i went down to 230 i kept one month brake, then come back til 660€ but today i went down til 310 again. I am so f.cking pissed with myself, I know this is a good thing to make money, i do not care if somebody say to me you are a gambler, because i know i am not a gambler, but when i loose my head i became a gambler because of the revenge. I saw many good strategies, like Hubba Hubba style and what Seeingblind created, these are my favor strat, and i follow them.

I understood everything what they wrote on their treads, i know there is nothing mistical thing in the trading, but somehow, i am not able to hit myself, i am not able to reach my goal for eg. 10K within 2 months, this amount not so big in the trading parquett. I am not able to make 5-7 ITM in a row.

What i know is possible to make real money on BO, possible to make 5-7 ITM in a row, currently 3-4 ITM would be enough to my trading plan, I know I need knowledge and patient, but sometime I loose them, because of my ego and revenge.

My bigest problem is start the trade in the right time. There was many trades when i lost, because i start the trade 2-5 second later, when the candle open. Many times i am worrying what will happen if i loose, i know nothing will happen, i just make a bad trade, but this feeling give me a kind of block and i hate this. Many time happens when the market goes that way where i predict,of course together with the rules of strat, but sometimes i skip my rules and enter the trade, sometimes i just see how the market goes, but i am not there to make money.

I will not give up, because that is my goal, to became a succesful BO trader, and make 5-10K per month, but would be good, if you could give some advice, how could i do it better?

All the best

We all tend to lose patience and we all are subject to it. It just happened to me earlier today on a UJ put because I felt pressure and after having waited too long I decided to go for it, but was not a goo idea. This after 5y :)

I think you need a plan, although you speak about it you don't seem to have one. If you can't respect a plan, consider yourself as not having one.

The fact that you could not withdraw after so much time is a bit problematic, maybe you just deposit too much and you are expecting too much in return. Maybe try to deposit small, double it and withdraw so that in your mind you start fresh on same balance but with nothing to lose ?

There are no better times to trade bins than others, but in the end you need to be able to differentiate when your expiry will work or not, now if you change your expiry all the time it adds serious complexity to an already random enough environment.

Being a gambler or not is something very subjective and you should not pay attention to what other think about it, in life you can gamble about many decisions that will impact you for a lifetime. The most important thing is how you react to think, i.e. you can be in a gambling environment but still using a conservative approach, or you can be in a very stable environment and have a gambling attitdue...

Bottom line is to know if you wanna stop or not from now on.

• devhie, -el-, Mowgli and 1 other like this

In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.

#53 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 11 July 2016 - 04:02 PM

Hy guys,

All the best

Can you lower your expectations? Can you set a goal of doing 1 to 10 $ trades for some weeks, maybe months? NO MARTINGALING? No? Then greed is probaly one of your big problems. Set realistic goals, low ones, to start with, while you work on changing your mindset.

If you jump into trades too early or too late, try trading longer TFs and expiry: no less than 15m, do a lot of 30m, maybe even 1H expiry, hell... I did a 24h trade the other day, and it felt good! Take your time to select only high probability trades. Go for 1, 2 or 3 ITM in a day, and then stop. Try the longer time frames with little money, to see how it goes. If you get an OTM on a longer TF, do not trade that pair for at least 30 to 60m, take your time to read the charts again, if you don't do  that, greed, anger, revenge, bitternes and fear of being wrong will make you see what you want to see, what you desire to see, not what is really going on on the market in that moment.

Do not, I mean DO NOT martingale. That is the root to all evil to people like you and me, it is like whiskey for an alcoholic, cocain for a drug addict. DON'T DO IT.

• devhie, Mowgli and ZeusDCS like this

#54 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:02 PM

@Mityu29, I feel sorry for you bro and I know how it feels to be in that position.

I am in the same position as you (i'm in bins for 1 year), I have taken small withdrawals here and there, but overall I m in a huge deficit.

First, thinking about the money lost is itself a huge pressure on oneself. So, please stop doing it.

If you have time please go through this post http://www.binaryopt...-this-mind-set/ . Ignore my post in that thread. But have a good look at the advices given my many fellow traders.

Try to implement atleast 1 advice. My personal choice is Journaling each and every trade that you take. It helps for sure. Sometimes, you will have good laugh as well, when you look back at the trades that took you few months ago and realizing how much noob you were at that time.

Martingaling is a killer for emotional dudes.. Remember these words... And finally join me and BrianC in our group of Ego demon slappers :P
  • BrianC likes this

#55 Mityu29

Mityu29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:54 AM

We all tend to lose patience and we all are subject to it. It just happened to me earlier today on a UJ put because I felt pressure and after having waited too long I decided to go for it, but was not a goo idea. This after 5y :)

I think you need a plan, although you speak about it you don't seem to have one. If you can't respect a plan, consider yourself as not having one.

The fact that you could not withdraw after so much time is a bit problematic, maybe you just deposit too much and you are expecting too much in return. Maybe try to deposit small, double it and withdraw so that in your mind you start fresh on same balance but with nothing to lose ?

There are no better times to trade bins than others, but in the end you need to be able to differentiate when your expiry will work or not, now if you change your expiry all the time it adds serious complexity to an already random enough environment.

Being a gambler or not is something very subjective and you should not pay attention to what other think about it, in life you can gamble about many decisions that will impact you for a lifetime. The most important thing is how you react to think, i.e. you can be in a gambling environment but still using a conservative approach, or you can be in a very stable environment and have a gambling attitdue...

Bottom line is to know if you wanna stop or not from now on.

Hi Tripack,

I have a plan just when I loose my head I am not able to strict to it. My trading plan not so big, and my expectation is not too big, but maybe just my opinion. For eg. If upload my balance X amount,  I risk 3-5 % of my total balance per trade. The percentage It is up to my balance, so if I have 300€ on my account I start with 10-15€ per trade and just 1 trade per time. If I am on a lower amount like 300€ I use much more 5%, but If I am on 1000€ I use 3-4%, I do not want too much, 10-20% profit every trading day. I think it is possible to do it consistently, because according to my plan 10% profit it is reachable with 2 trade 20% with 3 trade, but this is up to the mount what I am wiling to risk per trade, but maximum 5%. I am willing to loose 10% of my total balance per trading day or 2 OTM in a raw. In my last trading session when I was in profit it was 8 trading day and I was always in profit end of the day or if I have reached my daily goal. On that time I was strict to my rules and worked very well. Yesterday I was lifting between 600 and 680€. ITM, OTM,ITM, ITM,ITM, OTM, ITM but It was not enough for me, unfortunately I knew that, "I should stop now" because today is not my day, but the evil in my head was stronger. :) When I am strict to my rules never use martingale, I do not need that and I am just confused with it.

3 months ago I have started take a picture from my trades and write if the trade was good enough or not, but than I was too lazy to records my trades. So somewhere I have started walk on the right way, but I was not enough strong.

My plan to reach my first 10K maybe too big, maybe not, I just know It is possible to reach it. :) Do not misunderstand me, I do not want it now from today to tomorrow, but with a good plan, is possible to reach under 1 months but let's say 2 month. :) I know it is not easy,  and I have to put my effort and time. :) But if I reach my goal, then I can earn bigger amount per trade. 10K € is my 8 months salary in my job. So that is why I want to reach my goal.

Yes, sometimes my environment is not easy, my girlfriend support me, but friends and another family members do not understand my viewpoint. :) Another thing, If I have a winner series and I tell to somebody "Hey man I was succes with X amount" than the next trading day I am able to loose almost everything, but at least 50% of my balance. I do not understand this kind of situation, I could not be happy when i win otherwise the next day I will loose? This is one also frustrate me, I do not know If somebody has this situation too!? :)

#56 Mityu29

Mityu29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 06:14 AM

Can you lower your expectations? Can you set a goal of doing 1 to 10 $ trades for some weeks, maybe months? NO MARTINGALING? No? Then greed is probaly one of your big problems. Set realistic goals, low ones, to start with, while you work on changing your mindset.

If you jump into trades too early or too late, try trading longer TFs and expiry: no less than 15m, do a lot of 30m, maybe even 1H expiry, hell... I did a 24h trade the other day, and it felt good! Take your time to select only high probability trades. Go for 1, 2 or 3 ITM in a day, and then stop. Try the longer time frames with little money, to see how it goes. If you get an OTM on a longer TF, do not trade that pair for at least 30 to 60m, take your time to read the charts again, if you don't do  that, greed, anger, revenge, bitternes and fear of being wrong will make you see what you want to see, what you desire to see, not what is really going on on the market in that moment.

Do not, I mean DO NOT martingale. That is the root to all evil to people like you and me, it is like whiskey for an alcoholic, cocain for a drug addict. DON'T DO IT.

Hi BrianC,

I have replied to Tripack about my expectations please read that, but as you write it my daily plan is 3 ITM in a row together with the profit. Earlier I was much greed, but todays better, however this kind of behavior sometimes still come up in my head. About the time frames, 5 min expiry is my favor, I do not like 1 minute, I have tried bigger time frames even 15 and 30 min, but these time frames are too slow for me or too long. With 5 minute I can reach my dayli goal under 30 minute or 2 hour, and it is comfortable for me.

I know martingale is a killer thing, this is the next what I have to solve! :) When I am in a winner session most of the time I trade on high probability trades and the rest sometimes I make a little bit riskier trades.

#57 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 12 July 2016 - 06:15 AM

Another thing, If I have a winner series and I tell to somebody "Hey man I was succes with X amount" than the next trading day I am able to loose almost everything, but at least 50% of my balance. I do not understand this kind of situation, I could not be happy when i win otherwise the next day I will loose?

Sure you can be happy when you win, the problem is what being "euforic" and "unhappy/depressed" does to our mind when we are trading, it makes us percieve the market in an unrealistic way, we see what we "NEED" to see in that moment. When you are eurforic, you see the world the way your mind needs to see it in order to continue to feel euforic/happy, when you are depressed your mind sees the world around you in a way that might help you get out of that state of mind. It is the fear of being unhappy that is manipulating you, not being happy itself. There are ways to work on that in order not to let your subconsciousness play too many tricks with your mind: learning to accept the unpredictable, AND be happy with that. That is so damn difficult though!

#58 Willb36

Willb36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:42 AM

If you can think of every trade as equal to the other, regardless of size or whether you are on a winning or losing streak, you will master this game psychologically.
  • BrianC, jeanjean and Deketch like this

#59 mr.march

mr.march

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:30 AM

Hi guys, have read this thread from the very beginning and got an impression that its not really possible to detach yourself entirely from your results. I mean, for the majority of us trading is the main source of income or at least we wish it to become one and losing it can shake us very easily. I mean, it seems to be normal, we are only humans and we have a right to get emotional sometimes (even if we are blood thursty traders :D). Don't judge yourself too much, guys, clear head is great, but no one wants for you to become stone cold.

• hp699flva likes this

#60 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 09 December 2016 - 12:04 PM

Just to give an update on this subject; It's been some time now since I started this thread, and I´m glad to say things have improved a lot, and I´m completely convinced that I can't underestimate the power of discpline and being consistent and to have a rather conservative MM. Sure, I have loosing days, but I can be pretty damn sure that if I don't start to martingale and I keep my head cold and focused, I will recover and be in profit again within a day or two. The solution to me is to have a rather conservative MM. If I do stakes of 5% of my balance, then I do stakes of 5% of my balance no matter what happens. This way I do increase my stakes every day, if I'm in profit and my balance increases of course, and I decrease my stakes on the following day if I lose one day and my balance has decreased. If I get 2 or 3 hits in a row, (that's when my blood starts to boil), then I´m done for that session, and I rarely take more than 2 or 3 ITMs (that's when I get cocky and want to drink Dom Perignon and buy a Porsche) in a short session of a couple of hours, then I´m done and happy with the profit I made.

This is almost something mechanical to me now and I don't even have to give it a lot of thoughts anymore. Working on it can change that emotional temperamental chip some of us have, until it becomes natural for us to follow our rules. Each of us might need to find our own way of dealing with it, what I just described has been working for me, until now, but it might not work for others. One thing is almost for sure though, if you are emotional, if you can't control your emotions and your temper and you start martingaling and overtrading, then you will get gangbanged by the market, as HH once put it in his poetic way :lol:.

• kalc, -el-, nerka and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.