Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) how are you
@  karkare2016 : (11 December 2018 - 02:12 PM) hi
@  Cladi48 : (11 December 2018 - 02:02 PM) Market soo trendy today
@  Jeka_new : (11 December 2018 - 01:15 PM) binary bot
@  shaileshmn : (11 December 2018 - 07:44 AM) a beaautiful trade i took now. should be a win
@  shaileshmn : (11 December 2018 - 07:44 AM) https://imgur.com/a/zMGCGv3
@  Bigindoda : (11 December 2018 - 07:21 AM) liverpool :wub:
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 07:28 PM) history repeats itself.
@  thahot1 : (10 December 2018 - 07:17 PM) @shaileshmn Banned for long time trolling
@  thahot1 : (10 December 2018 - 07:16 PM) @shaileshmn u got banned now u are back all u did was added the letter n to your name....what a shame
@  traderpusa : (10 December 2018 - 06:43 PM) good morning
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:58 AM) 3-0 for today
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) hope it turns out profitable
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) a call
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 10:17 AM) https://imgur.com/a/qqqt1Sj
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:25 AM) 5 min BO put
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:25 AM) https://imgur.com/a/O4JQxK2
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:10 AM) https://www.msn.com/...rnor/ar-BBQKDCO
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 09:00 AM) just in case someone wants to short the indian markets
@  shaileshmn : (10 December 2018 - 08:59 AM) https://www.msn.com/...s-rbi-governor/

Photo

MTH2014 - My Forex Indicators Discussion

MTH2014 Indicator MT4 Spot Forex

• Please log in to reply
738 replies to this topic

#41 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 May 2016 - 03:27 AM

MTH,

Can you post a clear strategy explanation?

What TF best, 1M, 5M, 15M, and expiration...etc...

Thanks

Hi, please forgive me that I don't have any clear strategy atm,  since in my own personal experiences i must always flexible with market conditions.

So, if you want to dance with the market then you can't only depend on one strategy..

In this thread basically I share tools and ingredients and try to answering questions as far as i could, then it's up to you to create your own recipes and hopefully it could become nice healthy dishes

What about arrows? green, red, yellow, lime...

Maybe better if you try it in your MT4 chart and watch for couple hours and if you find out something interesting then you could discuss it here, but if you think this is useless then just delete it..

Because I already clearly pointing out in my picture what is that 'arrows' came from,  in my just previous post at very same page here.. lol.

And I believe that you already understand about what MA Cross is, and ADX Cross is.. are you ?

Best regards

MTH

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#42 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 19 May 2016 - 06:17 AM

MTH DIVERGENCE MARKER INDICATOR and 4 LINES INDEPENDENT BOLLINGER BANDS INDICATOR

Here we go, but please just try it first, learning the settings is not so difficult, mostly naming as purpose.

This my own interpretation of divergence and BB, I share it freely 'as is' so use 'them' if you like it and you need to understand what divergence is and how to handle BB too.. lol

Don't ask basic questions , 'google it'.. don't be lazy.. hahaha.

GBPUSD%20M5%20Divergence%20marker%20indi

Divergence%20Marker%20Indi%20-%20RSI%20s

4%20Independent%20Lines%20BB%20setting.p

where%20my%20kiss.png

Enjoy and Happy Trading.

MTH

Attached Files

• Optiontrader, green777, -el- and 5 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#43 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:03 AM

Hi MTH

is it possible for you to create an alert for below indicators..

Thanks

Attached Files

• devhie likes this

#44 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:56 AM

Hi MTH

is it possible for you to create an alert for below indicators..

Thanks

Hi rider2025, we need FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger indicator that called from this signal indi to work..  so I can't do anything b4 you provide that mentioned indi..

best regards

MTH

#45 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 03:59 AM

Dear MTH

please find below the requested indi

thanks

Attached Files

• MTH2014 likes this

#46 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:21 AM

Dear MTH

please find below the requested indi

thanks

Hi rider2025

here we go, and please test it and inform me if something wrong.. , you could also check the code, where I add the alert routine.

hope it helps and best regards

MTH

Attached Files

• rider2025 and ameint like this

#47 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:22 AM

thanks a lot MTH.....

#48 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:47 AM

Dear MTH

I have downloaded your below indicator, its working fine....is it possible for you to create a alert sound for circle(MA crossing)

there is a voice alert sound which comes little bit late... can you fix that

#49 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 May 2016 - 04:53 AM

Dear MTH

I have downloaded your below indicator, its working fine....is it possible for you to create a alert sound for circle(MA crossing)

there is a voice alert sound which comes little bit late... can you fix that

Do you already try this bellow setting ?

http://prntscr.com/b698to

this will alert you with standard 'sound' and pop up msg window as usual.. 

hope it help and best regards

MTH

• rider2025 and espiral333 like this

#50 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 05:03 AM

Dear MTH

Thanks a lot :)...let me try this settings....

#51 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:05 AM

Dear MTH

i am looking for your star & skull indicator also..can you please upload it as well...thanks a lot

#52 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:00 AM

Dear MTH

i am looking for your star & skull indicator also..can you please upload it as well...thanks a lot

Lol.. you know about this baby.. , well maybe later at the right time I will also share 'her' in this forum...

MTH

• green777 and rider2025 like this

#53 green777

green777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Location9ja

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:06 AM

Lol.. you know about this baby.. , well maybe later at the right time I will also share 'her' in this forum...

MTH

Please.

#54 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:33 AM

POPULAR

MTH2014 HalfTrend Mod Indi

Week end, retired old man with his hobby messing around with mql code..lol

this is my own version of HalfTrend Indicator (Singh Lord Arrow..lol) I put heavy make up on 'her' so try it yourself.. is it prettier or more worst..lol..

GBPUSD%20M1%20MTH2014%20HalfTrend%20Mod%

Enjoy and don't mad at me..please... :mellow:

have a nice week end

MTH

Attached Files

• Tripack, devhie, Alanmia and 7 others like this

#55 keyo

keyo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:14 AM

hi mr mth2014..great to see someone develop strategy for the community..keep it up man.

i think next week im willing to test this strategy in BO..does the arrow repaint?

#56 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 21 May 2016 - 09:51 AM

hi mr mth2014..great to see someone develop strategy for the community..keep it up man.

i think next week im willing to test this strategy in BO..does the arrow repaint?

Hi Keyo, if You mean the half trend indicator arrows then as usual like most 'cross signal' indicators they repaint on current candle..

have a nice week end

MTH

#57 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:27 PM

POPULAR

BUILDING SETUP -  4B  (Best Bollinger Bands Brotherhood)

In the next several posts , I will try to explain my own personal point of view about Bollinger Bands, and we will build setup with BB.   I call it 'setup' because I don't think this is complete strategy. 

Complete Strategy consist of set up to entry and exit, risk and money management, recovery/contingency plan, etc.

While Complete Trading Plan, need personal trading style, psychological stat check list, working schedules, fundamental research, pre-trade technical analysis, complete strategies (several strategies depend on market conditions), evaluation/trading journal.

So, naming what I will discuss here as 'strategy' is away too much.. lol.

I know that many of you use Bollinger Bands as your line studies indicator and sometime without any question about the function and the setting at all.. lol

Why the default is 20 period ? and why default deviation is 2 ? could we put this default setting to our one minute chart ? 

yes of course but could you explain what the relation between that 20 minutes range period of simple moving average in 1 minute chart ?

Base on what logical reason ? I bet no one could give me logical reason..  why that 20 minutes range period of BB in 1 minute chart could give you better perspective to support your decision making if compare to

25 minutes range period of BB in 1 minute chart..lol. or 10 minutes range period ?

So, again why 20 ? (would you like to ask John Bollinger for that ?).

Well ok then, it's for 20 days.. 20 damn trading days or 1 month average movement range.. base on EOD  (End Of the Day) aka Close price.. lol.

and about that default deviation of 2 ?  ask google or ask wiki don't be lazy so you know that standard deviation function.

Yup, that default BB setting is for daily chart, so apply that default setting to 1 minute chart will make you look ugly.. 

it's similar to that stochastic default of 5.3.3 that also for daily chart ( 1 week trading days compare to 3 days normal trend). or that default 14 days of RSI that came from stock market old dealing time era  (long time ago..) that for 2 weeks Calendar day, etc, etc.

Now, make sense eh.. lol, so as technical analysts you should more logical in the way you use your tools..  ( side question; why they give you grid option in your chart setting of your MT4 or other charting package ? and what for ? keep the answer for yourself.. lol).

Ok back to our BB, if you want to create 'setup' in spot forex or in bins, that involve 2 Time Frames , smaller frame for the entry / exit detail, and bigger frame to look at general bias, then your tools selection and setting should also can adopt that 2 time frames range.  that you want to analyze..

here is the example; 

if I set my BB period to 24 and I put it to 5 minutes chart, meaning the 'averaging' range will be 2 hours (5 minutes x 24). and if I switching to 1 hour chart, then my 'averaging' range will be 1 day. So, with BB period 24 I could use 5 minutes chart for my detail entry/exit, and 1 hour chart for my general look up.

ok for this first standard BB, the setting will be period 24, deviation 2, and visualization only for M5 and H1 (set it in your visualization tab of your BB setting). and for better perspective of 'where I am' in smaller chart (M5), I add 2nd BB to that M5 with period 288, deviation 2 , this meaning 1 day 'average range' just exactly the same with the H1 BB.  ( 12 M5/hour x 24 hours = 288 M5 period).

so, I set this 2nd BB to only visible in M5 chart.

This is what we look in  M5 and H1 side by side

EURUSD%20BB%20M5%2024%20and%20288%20and%

the picture maybe too small but if you could do it yourself in your MT4 then you know what I mean..

Next, about the function of Bollinger Bands. 

They put standard bollinger bands in trend folder of your MT4 navigator window so basically this is for measuring and monitoring the trend (the middle band that actually Simple Moving Average), and because of their std deviation channel (upper and lower bands) then they could also use as volatility measurement (that 'squeeze' and 'expand' term).

And, the 'uncommon' part that just known by few, the 'leading' function.. as relative target Supply / Demand..  lol.

Here we go the example of upper / lower bands peak and trough as 'leading' next price movement target..

EURUSD%20H1%20-%20BB%20upper%20and%20low

will be continue in my next posts..

regards

MTH

• MasterBlaster, totory123, devhie and 8 others like this

#58 rider2025

rider2025

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:13 AM

Dear MTH

thanks for sharing your indicators & knowledge .....

do you have any fractal line breakout indi ?

thanks in advance

#59 devhie

devhie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 22 May 2016 - 05:36 AM

wow, thats make me ugly..

my 1 min chart using bb setting 20.. :D

#60 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:33 PM

BUILDING SETUP -  4B  (Best Bollinger Bands Brotherhood)

Dear MTH

thanks for sharing your indicators & knowledge .....

do you have any fractal line breakout indi ?

thanks in advance

Hi rider2025, please forgive me, I don't have it.

wow, thats make me ugly..

my 1 min chart using bb setting 20.. :D

:D  Don't worry Sist, as long as you could make profit with that then it's absolutely fine..

But maybe if you like to try, for M1 chart, put 1st BB with period 15 (to read M15 range) and 2nd BB with period 60 (to read H1 range).

and it may look like this; (except that background M5 custom candles)

EURUSD%20M1%20BB%2015%20and%20BB%2060%20

if you observe further, then you could find out many 'hidden treasure' in this M1 set up.. ;)

Happy Trading

MTH

• devhie, Alfred, rider2025 and 2 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, Indicator, MT4, Spot Forex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.