Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (23 October 2018 - 05:41 PM) Good morning
@  marcosmystock : (23 October 2018 - 02:51 PM) noise
@  muzammilijaz : (23 October 2018 - 09:16 AM) I have Investoo .com indicators , But they need key , Any one can crack the indicator key
@  ishan007 : (23 October 2018 - 01:15 AM) lol
@  xhappy6969 : (23 October 2018 - 12:44 AM) anyone have an accurate binary arrow indicator that have +75% accuracy ?
@  traderpusa : (22 October 2018 - 06:47 PM) good morning
@  krisoz : (22 October 2018 - 02:44 PM) High low broker
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) EU long?
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) looking to place long.. :huh:
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:05 AM) good morning!
@  tranluu50vn : (22 October 2018 - 09:03 AM) hi bro
@  forza125 : (22 October 2018 - 08:09 AM) anyone who can put an alert on a divergence?
@  traderpusa : (21 October 2018 - 06:11 PM) good morning
@  ritikdokania23 : (21 October 2018 - 07:34 AM) buy sell indicator
@  alpha24 : (21 October 2018 - 01:09 AM) @ David thanks opened new thread let us see any coder helps me.
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:42 PM) https://gyazo.com/5e...e496d222c4655c4 , as we see from the picture once G3 (FED, ECB, BOJ) stop printing all around the world are going to hell man, it's time for recession ?
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:40 PM) that is sick lol, where do we go frankly ????
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:39 PM) https://gyazo.com/5f...2247c8ca2ee268c
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:33 PM) doesn't look good for now, emerging makets are still down, FED cutting more and more money printing, if they where printing hard years back now they just sell off around 30Bullions from 2018 and slowly increase the amount at the end of the year they are planning to sell off around 50Bln monthly stop reinvesting precentage as well, i am thinking how the monetary system will react if we calculate the latest Vienna ECB meeting then we know that ECB going to cut down the money printing by 15bln monthly and stop printing at the end of 2018, but they still keep the re-investment % which means the FED cut 50bln monthly and ECB adding around 15bln monthly then we've got very big troubles,China can't add the liquidity bcs they are absorbing their own liquidity, BOJ as well are flat on printing money, where are going down down down to the hell lol
@  traderpusa : (20 October 2018 - 07:49 PM) Hi David. Sat night for you, sun morning for me lol

Photo

MTH2014 - My Forex Indicators Discussion

MTH2014 Indicator MT4 Spot Forex

• Please log in to reply
737 replies to this topic

#1 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:01 AM

POPULAR

Hi Guys, first thing first  I'm new here, and please inform me if I'm doing something wrong and also please forgive me for my bad English.

I just wanna share freely my MT4 indicators collection for trading spot Forex, and maybe also some discussion about my personal point of view on how to trade Forex.

Disclaimer and Warning.

==================================================================================

1. All of my share here is for educational purpose only.

2. All tools or systems share here ‘freely’  as is and with your own risk.

3. I only share EX4 file, so please never ask for MQ4 file

4. Past performance could not guarantee future result.

5. If sometimes in the future, someone contact you by e-mail or Private Messages or by other way of communications and acting or pretending like me,

and asking for help and/or requesting money for any reason. Please IGNORE IT immediately.. and please post your finding / inform our forum admin.

===================================================================================

Ok First I will share my Renko Chart Builder Indicator  and maybe answering some questions about how to use 'her'.

Enjoy and Hopefully useful..

MTH

Attached Files

• arafad, devhie, Singh and 7 others like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#2 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:44 AM

Accel Shift Flip Renko Builder Indi

Since I can't edit my first post   so, here we go the example of offline chart that created with the above renko chart builder indicator

GBPUSD%20Renko%20chart%20B8%20-%20advanc

Feel free to post your question here if any, and I will try to answer as far as i know..

I will try to create pdf on how to use any setting parameters inside the indicator that maybe too complex..lol, but please be patience because of my English language barrier..

Hope it helps

MTH

• scsfx, deetop and Mowgli like this

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

#3 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:08 AM

Well, the channel Indi at the above offline renko chart picture at post 2 is my TMA Centered Band Indicator, it is repainting indicator..lol, and I really love repainting indicators.. don't ask me why..

So, Just ask me if you want 'her'. 

MTH

#4 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:26 AM

MTH iExposure Indicator

My Mod of standard iExposure Indicator

MTH%20iExposure%20Indicator.png

Maybe could help you monitoring your active positions

MTH TMA Centered Band Indicator

EURUSD%20H1%20-%20MTH%20TMA%20Centered%2

For this indicator don't forget to also put speak_b6.dll to library folder if you need to hear alert voice

Hope it helps

MTH

Attached Files

• Mowgli, lostinheaven, Jagg and 1 other like this

#5 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:01 AM

speak_b6.dll Library file for  MTH TMA Centered Band Indicator

can't upload speak_b6.dll file so I make it in zip

Sorry for that

MTH

Attached Files

• Mowgli and yarik19 like this

#6 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:31 AM

MTH MA ADX CROSS ARROW INDICATOR

This Indicator has frequency distribution statistic of signals result.

the cycle signal (SMA) is for next candle direction

EURUSD%20M5%20-%20MTH%20MA%20ADX%20Cross

You also need speak_b6.dll library file at the above post (post 5) if you don't have it already.

MTH

Attached Files

• Mowgli, malik82 and manfloy like this

#7 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:31 AM

MT4 BO Indicator test

Lol. it seem I could hedge with Bins.. lolololol.. !!!!

GBPUSD%20M1%20BO%20indi.jpg

GDMfx test account for BO indicator as suggested by our friends here..

MTH

• devhie, Singh, hp699flva and 1 other like this

#8 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:19 AM

MT4 BO Indicator test

Try to emulate tick chart with my offline Geometrical Renko Chart, coz this will be more smoothed compare to standard offline tick chart

Let see what it goes...,  stop right thereee.. don't move.. don't move... !!  let my all positions expired first  then you could move whatever you like.. !!! :P

GBPUSD%20M11%20Renko%20chart%20simulate%

Happy Trading Guys...

MTH

• nerka likes this

#9 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:04 AM

MT4 BO Indicator test

Ok, the first attempt using GMDFX Binary Demo Account, with starting capital $10.000
I modified my 4 lines BB to match my geometrical renko chart to trigger signal for bins purpose.

I use burst theory (similar to HFT..lol), and create 200 trades.. lol, with risking 0.1 % of starting capital each trade ($10 bet with average 80% payout).

Result 124 W - 4 D - 72 L with net growth of $ 355.2 (+ 3.5%).

In my newbie personal opinion, using high frequency grid entries is more safer compare to use martingale concept, and as old man I don't have nerve to use 60 sec expiry..lol.

Next, will try to fine tune the signal engine..lol

MTH

• Singh and -el- like this

#10 Oskarix

Oskarix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:04 AM

Hi MTH!

I was downloaded your posted Renko chart indi but I didnt be sucess for runing that, something is wrong maybe my MT4 , that is version 4.0 / 950 . So what you think that should work my MT4 version ?

Greetings

Oskarix

#11 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:43 AM

Hi MTH!

I was downloaded your posted Renko chart indi but I didnt be sucess for runing that, something is wrong maybe my MT4 , that is version 4.0 / 950 . So what you think that should work my MT4 version ?

Greetings

Oskarix

Hi Oskarix, sorry for late reply and my bad English,
first, I believe that you already familiar with offline chart environment like renko chart.

So, would you please be more specific about your problem ? since my renko chart builder indicator could work with MT4 build 950 (the latest),  as you could see from my renko chart picture above that use GDMFX MT4 build 950.

btw. sometimes small matter could make the problem,   do you already tick allowed dll import at common tab of the indicator ? and type in exactly the same symbol name with your symbol list at your Market Watch window ?

Please inform me further.. and thank you

MTH

• nerka likes this

#12 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 May 2016 - 05:07 AM

MT4  Sergio Borsani Mini Chart Indicator

This is not mine,

This mini chart Indicator from my friend Sergio Borsani, there's a link for donation, but basically this is totally free indicator

Similar function with stratman mini chart, but far more advance with many options like Heiken Ashi, Supply / Demand area, etc.  So, it must be one of your charting arsenal.. lol

EURUSD%20M15%20Sergio%20Borsani%20Mini%2

Enjoy and happy trading

MTH

Attached Files

• -el-, clickmethod, JesusJunior and 6 others like this

#13 Oskarix

Oskarix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:24 PM

Hi MTH!

Thank you for you nice Renko indies and other tools. Sorry that answering for you later as well as ...first work and after hobbies :)

Yes , seems that I need swich off and on couple times more my MT4 and then this Renko starting to be up and running. I change my brick 8.0 --> 4.0 and now chart looking more better to me if I looking EU.

I just read your other indicator´s and seems that I was read and see thous some times before too...have you write something in forexfactory ?

Thank you very much for your support here in BOE.

Greetings

Oskarix

• MTH2014 likes this

#14 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 16 May 2016 - 06:06 PM

Hi MTH!

Thank you for you nice Renko indies and other tools. Sorry that answering for you later as well as ...first work and after hobbies :)

Yes , seems that I need swich off and on couple times more my MT4 and then this Renko starting to be up and running. I change my brick 8.0 --> 4.0 and now chart looking more better to me if I looking EU.

I just read your other indicator´s and seems that I was read and see thous some times before too...have you write something in forexfactory ?

Thank you very much for your support here in BOE.

Greetings

Oskarix

Great to hear You solve the problem, and yes I write threads in FF about this renko builder indicator and else.. lol.

Well, Forex also my hobby too, I love to learn the process and of course enjoy the result.. hahaha..

If You like renko chart then maybe you should also use all that 'made in Japan' tools like Ichimoku, HA etc to build your 'Bushido' way.. :D

EURUSD%20Renko%20B%202.5%20Point%20Shift

EURUSD Renko Chart with brick size 2.5 point, shift 12.5%  flip mode true, flip percentage 0%, brick step time false.  Ichimoku with 4, 8, 64. :)

Best Regards

MTH

#15 Oskarix

Oskarix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 07:12 AM

Hi MTH !

Thank you, yes I was used couple years Ichi... that is interesting if use together with Renko;  I will testing that too , have you some EMA´s in your picture ?

Greetings

Oskarix

#16 Oskarix

Oskarix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:37 AM

Hi again !

My mistake :)

No any EMA , that was Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen.

Oskarix

• MTH2014 likes this

#17 Zed

Zed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationLON-DXB

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:38 AM

Hi MTH, observed a couple of charts for over an hour and the signals seem to come in late. Any reason for this do you think? 

Zed 

Amat Victoria Curam

#18 jestlluka

jestlluka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:45 AM

So useless indicator :P 

Its working on Current close.  So if close down .. signal on -1 bar is DOWN :=)

Nice joke with indicator..

#19 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 18 May 2016 - 03:59 AM

Hi All...

Well this is my first BO Indicator that base from my old spot Forex indicator with non logical look up formula ..hehehe, and as promise in chatter box I share it here to all of you to test 'her' and please help me with your comment about 'her' so I could make her more prettier.. lol.

GBPUSD%20M1%20BO%20666%20Indicator.png

So,  enjoy 'her' and happy trading...

MTH

PS. Sorry, previously wrong version, the correct one ver.1.1

Hi All, Please Ignore the indicator in this post , don't download it again, something not correct I still look the issue..   ( the post edit option just gone too quickly so I can't delete the incorrect indicator.. )

Hi MTH, observed a couple of charts for over an hour and the signals seem to come in late. Any reason for this do you think? 

Zed 

Hi Zed, Yes that my fault, as I already mention in chatter box that this is not finished yet.. but,  some of you asking to share it.. lol so I'm doing wrong with sharing rubbish.. please forgive for that..

So useless indicator :P

Its working on Current close.  So if close down .. signal on -1 bar is DOWN :=)

Nice joke with indicator..

Hi jestiluka .. please forgive me,  I really not want to joking  anybody else, I just want to share freely something that maybe could help, but if that make you disappointed then my bad, once again sorry for that.. won't do this again in the future..

regards

MTH

#20 green777

green777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Location9ja

Posted 18 May 2016 - 04:29 AM

Hi All, Please Ignore the indicator in this post , don't download it again, something not correct I still look the issue..   ( the post edit option just gone too quickly so I can't delete the incorrect indicator.. )

Hi Zed, Yes that my fault, as I already mention in chatter box that this is not finished yet.. but,  some of you asking to share it.. lol so I'm doing wrong with sharing rubbish.. please forgive for that..

Hi jestiluka .. please forgive me,  I really not want to joking  anybody else, I just want to share freely something that maybe could help, but if that make you disappointed then my bad, once again sorry for that.. won't do this again in the future..

regards

MTH

Hi MTH. There are people in this forum who just comment without giving a thought to what they write. They forget that it takes time and often money to program an indic. If you mind them you wont help anybody. My advice: ignore them and continue. God bless.

• devhie, Singh, singu and 6 others like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: MTH2014, Indicator, MT4, Spot Forex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.