Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please be respectful in the chat and watch your language & arguing. Read the forum rules.
@  shaileshm : (25 February 2017 - 05:41 PM) and also in pushing in all the refugees
@  Ewa : (25 February 2017 - 05:38 PM) The union is awesome at displacing natives from their homeland.. :D
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) taking#
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) and everyone in between gets fucked
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:58 PM) germany and france take advantage by talking the role of false leaders and enslaving others
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 03:57 PM) yeah its good for weak countries like portugal to consume resources from europe
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:24 PM) So rejecting a Brit in a European country would have flaming repercussions for that country
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:23 PM) Why? We are the most sort after visa in all of Europe
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 03:22 PM) Lol Barnabee Brits would always travel freely in Europe haha
@  1992 : (25 February 2017 - 02:55 PM) dose n e body know how to update investing.com on the dot and make it not take as long to update so i can take my trade on time
@  borgu : (25 February 2017 - 02:53 PM) hi any one here?
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) they will cry like babies once they cant travel freely in europe
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) everybody hating on europe
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 02:03 PM) man
@  ahmetesk : (25 February 2017 - 01:14 PM) :lol:
@  ahmetesk : (25 February 2017 - 01:13 PM) @calebfx we won against usd http://prntscr.com/edaawq
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:40 PM) If she wins and also with Italy kicking against the EU that house will come crashing down
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:39 PM) I pray Marine Le Penn wins the french Presidential election..she has more balls than that douche
@  calebfx : (25 February 2017 - 12:39 PM) Coz that union is dead haha
@  Barnabee : (25 February 2017 - 11:44 AM) why not the good old euro

Photo

24 hour live trading from 1st may 2016

binary option

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:27 AM

I think what sahjan was asking for is this.

Most traders  that use MG have a fixed amount they use when they trade like if 1 st trade is lost  then 2nd trade is X amount and if 2nd trade is lost then 3rd trade is X amount.For example when I use MG I use 2.31 as my multiplier. Whatever my first trade is I multiply by 2.31 and that is for my second trade amount and so on

Also with MG you only want to risk a certain amount of your account balance. You also need to be able to stop if you have too many losses if you don't stop and you keep going then a very good chance you can lose all.

​However in reading what you have wrote it seems like you do all of this intuitively meaning you do it on the fly so to speak.

Money management is a very critical part of trading even more so when you are using MG.

It's very rare to have a strategy where you have only a 61% ITM on first trades and never have lost 4 trades in a row

#22 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:37 AM

I think what sahjan was asking for is this.

Most traders  that use MG have a fixed amount they use when they trade like if 1 st trade is lost  then 2nd trade is X amount and if 2nd trade is lost then 3rd trade is X amount.For example when I use MG I use 2.31 as my multiplier. Whatever my first trade is I multiply by 2.31 and that is for my second trade amount and so on

Also with MG you only want to risk a certain amount of your account balance. You also need to be able to stop if you have too many losses if you don't stop and you keep going then a very good chance you can lose all.

​However in reading what you have wrote it seems like you do all of this intuitively meaning you do it on the fly so to speak.

Money management is a very critical part of trading even more so when you are using MG.

It's very rare to have a strategy where you have only a 61% ITM on first trades and never have lost 4 trades in a row

well my MG style is bit different blv me i do not have any fixed amount to enter , i do profit MG too rather then Loss MG and yes i still not have 4 loss continue. 

i cant do trade on prefix vocabulary of dictionary . like this must be do that must be do. i have my own logic and MG and i keep change on live trading,

#23 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:44 AM

well my MG style is bit different blv me i do not have any fixed amount to enter , i do profit MG too rather then Loss MG and yes i still not have 4 loss continue. 

i cant do trade on prefix vocabulary of dictionary . like this must be do that must be do. i have my own logic and MG and i keep change on live trading,

Exactly I understand how you are trading you look at a new set up after you lose the first trade and only then do you have the amount you will trade it maybe double or maybe triple depending on how it feels for you.

How long have you been trading this strategy for?

#24 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:46 AM

Exactly I understand how you are trading you look at a new set up after you lose the first trade and only then do you have the amount you will trade it maybe double or maybe triple depending on how it feels for you.

How long have you been trading this strategy for?

well that was my first work , but on 1st may i start again with same live

#25 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 10:59 AM

Well that's why you have not lost 4 in  a row. Sorry but with only a 61% ITM you will take a 4 loss in a row and when you lose 4 in a row then what do you do?

Stop or continue trading? These are very hard questions when your whole account balance if on the line just so you can recover.

I think it's a good idea to practice and try to get your ITM up to around 75% with no MG

#26 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 11:17 AM

Well that's why you have not lost 4 in  a row. Sorry but with only a 61% ITM you will take a 4 loss in a row and when you lose 4 in a row then what do you do?

Stop or continue trading? These are very hard questions when your whole account balance if on the line just so you can recover.

I think it's a good idea to practice and try to get your ITM up to around 75% with no MG

well without MG the account cant be raised, 

second i keep my tgt abt to 15-20% compunding daily tgt.

i still not face 4 trade continue loss but yes if i face , i will reconsider to start from 1 but bfr that i stop trading for an 3-4 hour

12:30 gmt to 4:30 gmt is the time which i avoid for trading.(no trading these time)

as i said MG of profit also i do not only in loss

#27 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:09 PM

well without MG the account cant be raised, 

second i keep my tgt abt to 15-20% compunding daily tgt.

i still not face 4 trade continue loss but yes if i face , i will reconsider to start from 1 but bfr that i stop trading for an 3-4 hour

12:30 gmt to 4:30 gmt is the time which i avoid for trading.(no trading these time)

as i said MG of profit also i do not only in loss

not really true if you depend on MG all the time to raise your account you will fail. We all know how MG works I have seen many people lose their whole accounts with the same thinking you have.

Your account can be raised by better trading. Remember in life their is a price for everything and the final price for using MG is very high.

Good luck

#28 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:47 PM

not really true if you depend on MG all the time to raise your account you will fail. We all know how MG works I have seen many people lose their whole accounts with the same thinking you have.

Your account can be raised by better trading. Remember in life their is a price for everything and the final price for using MG is very high.

Good luck

well lets c , hows it will b second live :)

#29 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 09:05 PM

well lets c , hows it will b second live :)

yup I hope you do well just be careful

#30 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 09 April 2016 - 09:53 AM

yup I hope you do well just be careful

thank you rj777 , i sured i not let my viwers down :)

#31 Ede

Ede

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:11 AM

@rupesh , Hello Thank you very much for your future  trading session and for this strategy. Could you upload a photo with the list of trades that you carried out using this strategy please. Of course you can cover sensitive information.

#32 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 09 April 2016 - 11:58 AM

as u requested i m attachung link of uploaded file 

where u can find my trades. and performance sheet and what i set my daily tgt goal for profit.

https://goo.gl/photo...Cw89TM9kVV11HB7

https://goo.gl/photo...g4TH7tQSQkpypn8

https://goo.gl/photo...VrfPGqwur1F2C4A

https://goo.gl/photo...K634xCLAqTXYS99

https://goo.gl/photo...xketio7Ehqc4gq9

https://goo.gl/photo...NfWbmycnmYzP2DA

https://goo.gl/photo...b8iJWdB6w7uHkaA

https://goo.gl/photo...jeJP3DaZ7ftm8P8

• Ede and PrabuddhaEdge like this

#33 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:36 AM

Sry, tis inglish is nod understandl forrr me!

and it makes me suspicious if someone shows only good results from the past!

and dont write clear how the rules are...why not?

yes i totally agree with u Dieter !!! 

He is using the same EXACT method as other members who were banned. All u need is to connect the dots.

None of his comments had actually shown anything in depth. But all he does is to tell u that he is trading live in a month's time. And he left his contact skype and email behind.

Has anyone wondered why he wants to trade in a month's time instead of now ?

Why is he showing us trade history of a few days that were months ago ?

Why he is not willing to answer questions directly?

Why he is not sharing his strategy in a simple and clear format like many do here?

Of course, i can be label as a cynic/skeptic. Let's just wait and see. Such tactics are used too often here.

so far my record for detecting such 'member' has been 100% ITM  B)

• singu, Tokio Man, happyjas and 3 others like this

(This is me) http://www.binaryopt...ctions/?p=71806

(Rules to HH style)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=29766

(Chart illustration)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=69230

(HH style in a glance for new users)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=65109

(My trading journey Jan-Jun 2017) http://www.binaryopt...ed/#entry104700

#34 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • LocationFucking good Coder

Posted 10 April 2016 - 10:38 AM

It is the same with 90% winners like in the this fb group:

"Won 90% in Binary Option"

In the desc is the text:

"Our group is designed for people who want to expand their knowledge about Binary Options Trading And get on the success rate of between 75% 90%. We would like to share what we know, hear about your methods, build a community where we are supporting each other. Post your screenshots here and you can ask any question!"

And nothing is/was true...only advertising....like in the most groups!

vCFPmVfN.png

#35 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:40 AM

In the desc is the text:

"Our group is designed for people who want to expand their knowledge about Binary Options Trading And get on the success rate of between 75% 90%. We would like to share what we know, hear about your methods, build a community where we are supporting each other. Post your screenshots here and you can ask any question!"

yes i totally agree with u Dieter !!! 

He is using the same EXACT method as other members who were banned. All u need is to connect the dots.

None of his comments had actually shown anything in depth. But all he does is to tell u that he is trading live in a month's time. And he left his contact skype and email behind.

Has anyone wondered why he wants to trade in a month's time instead of now ?

Why is he showing us trade history of a few days that were months ago ?

Why he is not willing to answer questions directly?

Why he is not sharing his strategy in a simple and clear format like many do here?

Of course, i can be label as a cynic/skeptic. Let's just wait and see. Such tactics are used too often here.

so far my record for detecting such 'member' has been 100% ITM  B)

well there is time for trading , i m not doing now cuz i m on holiday leave and its my first time when i come to any forum 

well i have these trade history only grandoption nto give more then that , if need more i have to request by mail.

if u want u can login my acc and check all detail.

well i share my strategy in sample manner , my english not good so i not tell in depth, but if u have any query on my strategy u y not ppl post it so i reply them

and if someoen think its tactic to sell product where is my price tag for this strategy.

#36 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:44 AM

In the desc is the text:

if u ppl think its advertisement tactics

let me know 

i m happy to remove my both strategies from this forum.

thank you

#37 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:10 AM

i started from 4000 usd with 100% bonus so equity is 8000 usd date 04/05/2016

i not able yet to go live trade , but i hpe i made live from coming monday, but as request here is my current report.

https://goo.gl/photo...KdDuPXTEU93eiGA

#38 shajan901

shajan901

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:26 AM

HI,

Good Luck

#39 Ede

Ede

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 07:08 AM

I watched your webinars.. but they were only in Hindi

#40 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 24 May 2016 - 10:57 PM

rupesh's Meeting

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States : +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 181-907-237

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binary option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.