Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 03:47 PM) @traderpusa :D
@  traderpusa : (16 October 2017 - 03:45 PM) Same here. But need to go back before wife kills me lol. I am demoing a variant of your psar now. Doing ok so far. In stead of jumping on switch high/low waiting for psar separation for established reversal or trend. Looks interesting
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 03:34 PM) @traderpusa Hi Brother Yes, actually early wake up, after long happy sleep..lol
@  traderpusa : (16 October 2017 - 03:20 PM) Lol. Mth still awake
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 03:04 PM) @xplus ok wait
@  xplus : (16 October 2017 - 02:54 PM) Uncle, I left you message sir, pls check.
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 02:20 PM) @xplus Hi Brother.. I'm fine thank you...
@  xplus : (16 October 2017 - 02:19 PM) @mth2014 How are you doing sir?
@  xplus : (16 October 2017 - 02:19 PM) Uncle MTH2014, where have you be since all this while?
@  xplus : (16 October 2017 - 02:18 PM) Hello good people
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 02:05 PM) @Singh Everything Good.. , Happy as always..
@  Singh : (16 October 2017 - 02:00 PM) Anyways , hows everything uncle.
@  Singh : (16 October 2017 - 02:00 PM) @MTH2014 Yeah Tripack can help you for sure. Someone is asking me a strategy for spot in pm and I wanted to tell him to go to your thread but nope cant do it now
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 01:59 PM) maybe later I could ask @Tripack, but that hundreds pictures..lol
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 01:58 PM) @Singh I'm fine Thank You, and the problem with my threads in this forum, I can't update old posts..lol
@  Singh : (16 October 2017 - 01:56 PM) Update those if you can please
@  Singh : (16 October 2017 - 01:55 PM) hate it hate it
@  Singh : (16 October 2017 - 01:55 PM) @MTH2014 Uncle stop using photobucket. I hate that all your content is gone in forex indicators discussions
@  Singh : (16 October 2017 - 01:53 PM) @MTH2014 Hello Uncle , how are you?
@  MTH2014 : (16 October 2017 - 01:52 PM) @Singh Hi Brother..

Photo

24 hour live trading from 1st may 2016

binary option

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 12:54 AM

that below is my trading strategies i used martingale but i need more suggestion how to improve more accuracy.

my first trading video from 3000 usd to 35,000 usd profit

https://www.youtube....h?v=gFogUHWNY74

• traderocks and PrabuddhaEdge like this

#2 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 01:40 AM

A bit confused  you say you are getting a 90% ITM and in a few days you grew your account over 1000% but you want more accuracy?

In your video you do not show any MG? How many levels have you needed to go?

When you use MG do you use it on the next candle or wait for a new set up?

Thanks

• deetop likes this

#3 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:11 AM

A bit confused  you say you are getting a 90% ITM and in a few days you grew your account over 1000% but you want more accuracy?

Thanks

some time i double my amount on second trade or even triple also, depends on how much accuracy looking to me when i m entering trade.

#4 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:13 AM

Thanks

as we r human we dont have control on our emotion , some time i made trade against the srategy also but my live report has give me 61-39 ratio , i used MG , but i want to improve more before i go live session .

https://goo.gl/photo...Umpa8piTyD1ancA

#5 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:39 AM

Confused on your video it shows live with net teller so was that live trading or demo?

You really did not answer my MG questions have no idea what this ration is or means

How many steps have you had to go with MG? Do you MG the same set up or wait for a new set up.

For example you lose the first trade then you lose the 2nd trade then you lose the 3rd trade?How many more have you lost until you win again?

#6 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:46 AM

Confused on your video it shows live with net teller so was that live trading or demo?

You really did not answer my MG questions have no idea what this ration is or means

How many steps have you had to go with MG? Do you MG the same set up or wait for a new set up.

For example you lose the first trade then you lose the 2nd trade then you lose the 3rd trade?How many more have you lost until you win again?

well overall its my live report and i m not trading rite now because they raised spread in my account , i go with new account from 1st may with fund of again same 3000 usd.

ok now MG

there is no fix setup i adopt for MG

its all depends on how much accuracy its looks to me on signal generate.

check my attached image in last reply u will get exact poroportion of winng and loss , 

and u need account detail to check more detail i can give u.

#7 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:51 AM

well overall its my live report and i m not trading rite now because they raised spread in my account , i go with new account from 1st may with fund of again same 3000 usd.

ok now MG

there is no fix setup i adopt for MG

its all depends on how much accuracy its looks to me on signal generate.

check my attached image in last reply u will get exact poroportion of winng and loss , 

and u need account detail to check more detail i can give u.

yeah I see now I was confused because you mentioned 90% on the video

So you have a 61% ITM on first trade wins and you are using MG to bump it up..well very risky as MG will not last forever. Thats why I asked you how many times have you lost in a row 4,5, 6 or more?

#8 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 02:54 AM

yeah I see now I was confused because you mentioned 90% on the video

So you have a 61% ITM on first trade wins and you are using MG to bump it up..well very risky as MG will not last forever. Thats why I asked you how many times have you lost in a row 4,5, 6 or more?

well i not lost yet more then 3 , mostly its 1 lost rarely i go abv 2 or 3 .

#9 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:17 AM

well i not lost yet more then 3 , mostly its 1 lost rarely i go abv 2 or 3 .

have you gone to 5 anytime?

#10 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:23 AM

have you gone to 5 anytime?

well even not 4 yet, my itm cme 61 - 39 but loss trade continuity is still under 3 even 3 is rare. so i ask ppl suggestion what more i can do to make assure to 2 .

check this image one person sended to me ask how to enter trade on my set of indicator.

https://goo.gl/photo...wn4PDsnWwdD3HTA

• -el- likes this

#11 rj7777

rj7777

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 03:59 AM

well even not 4 yet, my itm cme 61 - 39 but loss trade continuity is still under 3 even 3 is rare. so i ask ppl suggestion what more i can do to make assure to 2 .

check this image one person sended to me ask how to enter trade on my set of indicator.

https://goo.gl/photo...wn4PDsnWwdD3HTA

Well the good thing I see is you take your time before you MG again. No one can ever assure you that you will only MG 2 times. but if you take your time and look for the proper set ups then for sure you will have less MG steps. The notes were correct you don't MG when MA is flat and when the stoch is flat it should be moving up/down.

Curious where did you find this strategy?

#12 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:02 AM

Well the good thing I see is you take your time before you MG again. No one can ever assure you that you will only MG 2 times. but if you take your time and look for the proper set ups then for sure you will have less MG steps. The notes were correct you don't MG when MA is flat and when the stoch is flat it should be moving up/down.

Curious where did you find this strategy?

well i made this strategy after my 5 year experience in binary option :)

• -el- and Ede like this

#13 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationHey....letz code the impossible..and what do we do in the afternoon?

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:08 AM

Sry, tis inglish is nod understandl forrr me!

and it makes me suspicious if someone shows only good results from the past!

and dont write clear how the rules are...why not?

• hubba hubba likes this

vCFPmVfN.png

#14 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:12 AM

Sry, tis inglish is nod understandl forrr me!

and it makes me suspicious if someone shows only good results from the past!

and dont write clear how the rules are...why not?

well first sorry for my english., i m not good in english.

the setup of use u can check in my last post attached image.

this was my last trading report.

fresh trading i start from 1st may which i do live on youtube run 24hour.

if anythingh else u can message me skype or post it here too.

thank you

#15 -el-

-el-

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 314 posts
  • LocationMakassar

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:14 AM

rupesh, have u tried to Call only above 50 Ema and Put only below it? (assuming others conditions re met, of course)

other thing, do u have record on using this on another TF? like M5?

#16 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 04:20 AM

rupesh, have u tried to Call only above 50 Ema and Put only below it? (assuming others conditions re met, of course)

other thing, do u have record on using this on another TF? like M5?

well i never tried on m5 or any other tf i used only M15, and i used 50 ema of price chart for taking my trading decision but main entry point is rsi crossing ma and stochastic.

• -el- likes this

#17 shajan901

shajan901

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 06:56 AM

Hi rupesh,

good stragey and simple... are u from India ?

#18 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 07:45 AM

Hi rupesh,

good stragey and simple... are u from India ?

thank you shajan :) yes i m from India .

#19 shajan901

shajan901

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:19 AM

Hi rupesh,

i am from cochin, india.  if u don't can share your money management and ur trading journals also..

#20 rupesh

rupesh

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 07 April 2016 - 08:34 AM

Hi rupesh,

i am from cochin, india.  if u don't can share your money management and ur trading journals also..

nice sahjan i m from varanasi and hyderabad both place i have ouse i will in hyderabas after 10 days.

ok now u asking me journal and money management.

first i not have anythingh written like i have to go with this and that and fix money managements.

both looks good for teacher and professor and learner.

my trading style and managements both depends when i sit on live trading.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: binary option

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.