Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

Which 5 Brokers are best to trade Binary Options?

Binary Options Broker

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 abdsaif

abdsaif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:51 PM

Hello Friends, I need a help from you. Can anyone tell me which 5 brokers are best to trade with? Those who don't don't play games while withdrawal period comes.

Regards

#2 Darmah

Darmah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:28 PM

Not a good look for any Brokers is it? Mind you, I dont trust any of them either.

#3 Michael77

Michael77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:43 AM

TopOption, ETX Capital, Stockpair, OptionsClick and IQ Option :) 

#4 Ede

Ede

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

1) IQ option
2) 24 Option
3) Binary.com
4) Marketsworld
5) Nadex/IG

#5 Tanja86

Tanja86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:15 PM

Anybody know binary brokers with MT 4 plattform? 

#6 wilber07

wilber07

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:40 PM

Ayrex.com The beast :)

Colombiano Presente...

#7 Oskarix

Oskarix

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:51 PM

MT4 binary brokers,,,here is some: Core Liquidy, GMDFX, Direct FX, alforex.com. 

• investiclic and Ede like this

#8 Ede

Ede

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:21 PM

Ayrex.com The beast :)

It's not a regulated broker

#9 dwalther2

dwalther2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:38 PM

1) IQ option
2) 24 Option
3) Binary.com
4) Marketsworld
5) Nadex/IG

Only Marketsworld and Nadex accept US traders FYI. Both are good.

#10 VincentVega

VincentVega

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

From the Cyprus brokers, I only trust Stockpair.

If you don't want to trade with Cyprus brokers, you can use Alpari or ETX. They make their money through Forex, CFDs etc and not through their losing BO clients.

#11 Ede

Ede

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:34 AM

[quote name="VincentVega" post="73944" timestamp="1464209593"]From the Cyprus brokers, I only trust Stockpair.
If you don't want to trade with Cyprus brokers, you can use Alpari or ETX. They make their money through Forex, CFDs etc and not through their losing BO clients.[/quot[quote name="VincentVega" post="73944" timestamp="1464209593"]From the Cyprus brokers, I only trust Stockpair.
If you don't want to trade with Cyprus brokers, you can use Alpari or ETX. They make their money through Forex, CFDs etc and not through their losing BO clients.[/quote]
Then how do they earn from binary options as brokers?

#12 freemenn

freemenn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 12:50 PM

Try Ayrex tehy are super fast with trade execution.

#13 Arrow

Arrow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 May 2016 - 11:46 PM

Best broker for me is Marketsword

I tried IQoption but did not work

I also tried Binary.com but their platform is confusing

everyone else is sh**

trader-485-signature-8075307014094967676

#14 Corney

Corney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 30 May 2016 - 01:29 AM

24 Options is a really Shit broker

Always gave you a Bad entry and if time expire and it is a won they let time run 5 or more seconds to see if it can become a losser,when you trade turbo s

#15 VikThor1029

VikThor1029

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2016 - 02:35 PM

24 Options is a really Shit broker

Always gave you a Bad entry and if time expire and it is a won they let time run 5 or more seconds to see if it can become a losser,when you trade turbo s

IQ Option the same.
They manipulated the enter time/price, and a lot of time I get message and I can't make an option...its irritating when you are in a martingale system

#16 Leonie1692

Leonie1692

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 01:57 AM

Ayrex chart differs from MT4 by large margin. When I queried they admitted their charts don't reflect market quote (i have a screenshot of that conversation) and you cannot withdraw to ctcard. Even when their T&C state withdraw is to same as deposit they said they don't have ctcard facilities ( of which i also have a screen shot)

#17 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationSt. Kitts and Nevis

Posted 16 September 2016 - 09:32 AM

Ayrex chart differs from MT4 by large margin. When I queried they admitted their charts don't reflect market quote (i have a screenshot of that conversation) and you cannot withdraw to ctcard. Even when their T&C state withdraw is to same as deposit they said they don't have ctcard facilities ( of which i also have a screen shot)

Hello, Leonie1692! If you have the screenshots regarding the market quote discussion, we'd love to take a look. It's true that we are experiencing problems with credit card withdrawals at the moment we are sorry for the inconvenience. It is an issue that we're working on however this problem takes longer to solve than we'd like.

Regarding the regulation issue, yeah, we're still in the process however as many traders are probably aware even brokers who are regulated aren't invincible when it comes to bancruptcy and unfair ruling not in the favor of traders.
Several regulated binary and forex brokers experienced downfalls in the past and the traders weren't quite as protected as they'd like. For example, AlpariUK, FXCM, IG Group, Swissquote and others too. According to some traders, big binary options brokers lower payout percentages for successful traders which we never do.
Feedback from our traders says our clients receive their withdrawals promptly and without delays but not to worry, we're almost at an end of our application for CySec and should get an answer within two months after which we will wear that badge with pride ;)

Answer within 1 business day. In case of emergency, please, contact our Support Team 24/5 via Live Chat or [email protected]

#18 my_be

my_be

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 10:22 AM

This and last friday at contest time Ayrex quotes were not terrible they were horrible , Besides 50 pips differences I tought I am looking to another currency other than Eur/Usd. While mine was going down it was going up and mine was going up their prices were going down all contest long. I decided it can only be Usd/Eur not Eur/Usd  :) .

But I don't know if their real platform has the same feed. And also something good for them, their prices  are more smooth, not jumping up and down quickly,  than 2 weeks before. 

#19 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationSt. Kitts and Nevis

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:53 AM

This and last friday at contest time Ayrex quotes were not terrible they were horrible , Besides 50 pips differences I tought I am looking to another currency other than Eur/Usd. While mine was going down it was going up and mine was going up their prices were going down all contest long. I decided it can only be Usd/Eur not Eur/Usd  :) .

But I don't know if their real platform has the same feed. And also something good for them, their prices  are more smooth, not jumping up and down quickly,  than 2 weeks before. 

Hi! Please accept our apologies as we have experienced technical difficulties during the Friday round of our Binary Blast contest which caused lag and the problems you mentioned for our demo users and contest participants. It did not influence the real platform feed, however. Right now our team is hard at work making sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback!

Answer within 1 business day. In case of emergency, please, contact our Support Team 24/5 via Live Chat or [email protected]

#20 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 19 September 2016 - 04:56 AM

Yeah I lost contest because of this problem  :lol:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Binary Options Broker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.