Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ishan007 : (19 October 2018 - 12:16 AM) :) :P
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 09:22 PM) good morning
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point indicator
@  Delight : (18 October 2018 - 04:10 AM) @manfloy, share some of the free money with me. Just $200 will be ok. lol
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:21 AM) run losers + increase the positions + cuting the positive PL when it comes
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 03:21 AM) nice, handing out free money
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:19 AM) well actually am experimenting hard right here with 3 traders, who claiming they want to trade, so i decided to gave out some posibility to trade live, they fucked up two accounts for now [email protected]
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 03:17 AM) manfloy talking to himself lol.
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:04 AM) so better don't play with fire and set ur stop loss if you want to be alive, and one more significative and the latest one for today : i see many traders trading perfect on DEMO, but when you pass on the LIVE trading the game will turn over 360degree, your rules your systems and your ability to keep the great job will purely dissapear, fear & greed, remember fear and greed nothing else on the chart only fear and greed, good luck
@  ishan007 : (18 October 2018 - 02:46 AM) yup
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:46 AM) not that much time to flood and post here, please pay attention on your SL, one time the market will knock you very very significative, trust me it comes once in a year
@  ishan007 : (18 October 2018 - 02:45 AM) wow
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:44 AM) https://gyazo.com/90...47790cd914b234d
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:44 AM) took a fresh sucker right now on EJ
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:43 AM) a lot of old traders around
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:43 AM) how is going on guys ???
@  ishan007 : (17 October 2018 - 11:06 PM) neddihrehat here?
@  happyjas : (17 October 2018 - 08:43 PM) :( uh oh
@  traderpusa : (17 October 2018 - 08:42 PM) i would not have recommended long lol

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Forex Panel With Movable Stop Loss Line

forex

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:26 AM

Hi Pit,

I can use the bot manually, or panel but it's not placing trades automatically when I check the "Run bot" box. Any clue why this is?

Keep up the good work mate!

You need to start the first trade in the proper trend direction then click run bot it will close the trade next dot depending if its up or down then buy in other direction. Watch out for small trends many signals and you can lose so watch it and keep and eye on things i also added and alert with message. The signals come 1 candle after the dot not on the dot   :)

#22 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:49 AM

I keep forgetting some people don't have my panel files from other posts ...here is the whole package sorry guys i will try to upload everything for now on  :(

#23 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:38 PM

All my files for 3 system for bins to binary.com and the spot panel system here 

http://www.4shared.c...t4_Trading.html

• Tripack likes this

#24 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:25 PM

Spot Panel using trend lines to snip get a ton of pips following the trend lines and reducing the chart to see the direction its going in bullish or bearish. Then place a buy or sell...close trade whenever you require  :)

Download here http://www10.zippysh...qEoXF/file.html

#25 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:08 AM

I added the bot back in hooked to the trend line color changes i went to bed last night at 1 am or so woke up at 8 am with a 300 profit on 5 min chart trading at 1.0 so it does work with some loses and tons of wins :) I set my trailing stop to 25 step 5 and ran the bot woke up 8 hours later up in profit :P You need to set the initial direction buy or sell then click run bot for it to start reading the trend line changes, else go manual and make a ton more.

Here are my files : http://www83.zippysh...3snob/file.html

#26 electron17

electron17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 07:13 AM

All my files for spot and bin are here http://www.4shared.c...t4_Trading.html good luck trading :)

I can't download it, 4shared wait time stay stuck at 60 seconds. Can you upload it on Google Drive or Dropbox please? Thanks :)

Edit : Nevermind, the zippyshare links works well. Testing this now :)

#27 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 09:58 AM

Sorry forgot some code for buy and sell when bot is on , seems it was doing it when bot was off fixed now. I get busy doing other projects i forget things sometimes but should be fixed now..Unless Run Bot is checked it will not buy or sell trades, this is manual trading when bot is off and i've made huge profits this way. I've pulled in 50 pips since 7am and the trend is still going down big time...happy trading :)

http://www42.zippysh...CiczA/file.html

• dam3000 and hp699flva like this

#28 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 04:39 PM

oops had buy and sell backwards for bot, i need more sleep   :o

had the buy and sell in the alert area then i realized if you don't have alerts on wont do 

nothing so now its been moved.

http://www77.zippysh...ujA55/file.html

#29 lostinheaven

lostinheaven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 03 May 2016 - 06:25 PM

Hey pit

Great job bro :)

could you please  ad a close all orders button to spot panel sniper ea ?

thanks

#30 voidexample

voidexample

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Australia

Posted 24 July 2016 - 04:47 AM

Hi Pit, great work, just wondering if the bot still autotrades when trailing stop is on, it seems it takes profit then doesnt trade anymore on next signal

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.