Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ishan007 : (19 October 2018 - 12:16 AM) :) :P
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 09:22 PM) good morning
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point indicator
@  Delight : (18 October 2018 - 04:10 AM) @manfloy, share some of the free money with me. Just $200 will be ok. lol
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:21 AM) run losers + increase the positions + cuting the positive PL when it comes
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 03:21 AM) nice, handing out free money
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:19 AM) well actually am experimenting hard right here with 3 traders, who claiming they want to trade, so i decided to gave out some posibility to trade live, they fucked up two accounts for now [email protected]
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 03:17 AM) manfloy talking to himself lol.
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:04 AM) so better don't play with fire and set ur stop loss if you want to be alive, and one more significative and the latest one for today : i see many traders trading perfect on DEMO, but when you pass on the LIVE trading the game will turn over 360degree, your rules your systems and your ability to keep the great job will purely dissapear, fear & greed, remember fear and greed nothing else on the chart only fear and greed, good luck
@  ishan007 : (18 October 2018 - 02:46 AM) yup
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:46 AM) not that much time to flood and post here, please pay attention on your SL, one time the market will knock you very very significative, trust me it comes once in a year
@  ishan007 : (18 October 2018 - 02:45 AM) wow
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:44 AM) https://gyazo.com/90...47790cd914b234d
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:44 AM) took a fresh sucker right now on EJ
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:43 AM) a lot of old traders around
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:43 AM) how is going on guys ???
@  ishan007 : (17 October 2018 - 11:06 PM) neddihrehat here?
@  happyjas : (17 October 2018 - 08:43 PM) :( uh oh
@  traderpusa : (17 October 2018 - 08:42 PM) i would not have recommended long lol

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Forex Panel With Movable Stop Loss Line

forex

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 10:05 AM

POPULAR

I built a Forex Panel with Buy, Sell and Modify Order buttons. Simple follow the trends on whatever time frame you wish.. Using the Modify Order button you can move the stop loss back and forth trying to get the best profit you possible can. So say you place a sell it drops 500 pips you can place a stop loss line at 400 pips so put 100 in the stop loss box and it will subtract from 500 and you will keep all profits in case the trend changes. You can also drop it back if the trend is coming towards your line and it switches back opposite direction making even more profit. This uses a visual Ultimate Trend Signal Box to show the tend for each time frame.... enjoy  :D

http://www.4shared.c...t4_Trading.html

• David, holyfire, Singh and 15 others like this

#2 lostinheaven

lostinheaven

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 05 April 2016 - 09:45 PM

Thanks Pit for your awesome indicators and eas :).....

#3 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 10:03 PM

New forex panel thought i uploaded it oops lol. Moved to left  :P

• singu, happyjas and hp699flva like this

#4 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 11:08 PM

Ok new spot trader now it has auto bot to follow the trend if it takes 10 pips it sends in another buy or sell order and keeps trailing in the end could end up with 100 , 10 pip trades lmaoooo. I'm testing it now see how it runs :)

• Alfred and singu like this

#5 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:06 AM

Forgot some code it was buy and sell same time ...

• Alfred, singu and hp699flva like this

#6 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:45 AM

forgot to turn buy and sell off depending on direction  :angry:

• Alfred and singu like this

#7 hp699flva

hp699flva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:04 AM

forgot to turn buy and sell off depending on direction  :angry:

Clicking the Bot is to enable it, correct? and why is my trailing stop showing OFF mode?

#8 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:47 AM

Added stoploss in the ea if its 0 wont be set anything above will add it in every trade :)

• singu and hp699flva like this

#9 hp699flva

hp699flva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:26 AM

There's def some potential here.  I only just started to tinker with Pit's bot today.  But this was the first run during London's session:

7bb90c3a7fd63504a7b9f75fca3ec117.png

• Singh, Alfred, singu and 2 others like this

#10 hp699flva

hp699flva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 12:34 PM

Pit - Initial stop loss works great.  But It did not seem that the trailing stop loss works or I can be wrong on this. How did you implement the trailing stop loss? 

#11 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 April 2016 - 04:46 PM

Pit - Initial stop loss works great.  But It did not seem that the trailing stop loss works or I can be wrong on this. How did you implement the trailing stop loss? 

You need to click the Trailing Stop button thats white to activate it. I made it so you can turn it off and on on huge trends etc. Also if you set a sl it will trail behind it , so lets say you set it 50 pips behind or above your orderprice once your sl is reached it will jump up and start trailing but you need the trailing white button turned on :)

#12 venkatredy

venkatredy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 12 April 2016 - 10:21 PM

You need to click the Trailing Stop button thats white to activate it. I made it so you can turn it off and on on huge trends etc. Also if you set a sl it will trail behind it , so lets say you set it 50 pips behind or above your orderprice once your sl is reached it will jump up and start trailing but you need the trailing white button turned on :)

hello pit sir

could you please explain about your ea.is it auto trading  or manual

#13 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:24 PM

New spot panel with trailing stop and steps its all manual also shows your orderprice bid and pips your making ..enjoy :)

• Singh and hp699flva like this

#14 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:46 PM

New spot panel with trailing stop and steps its all manual also shows your orderprice bid and pips your making  Got the pips fixed with help from Singh..enjoy 

#15 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:06 AM

Spot Panel with Stop Reversal, I back engineered the stop reversal its not mine but i made better :)

Step 1. Make a trade the direction of the trend then either follow the signals manually or turn bot on and it will do it for you.

I've tested this on all time frames and it works the same  :)

If you have the bot on and you are going up when it hits a red dot it will close the trade and do a sell...visa versa ...enjoy :) Carefull using the bot switching time frames and beginning of the trend i wait for a bit then turn it on.

See in the screenshot the green signal ball bottom left i got that trend up to the first red signal then it went down so it did an auto sell and it continues.

• yawyks, Alfred and calebfx like this

#16 Jonasgalindo1995

Jonasgalindo1995

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:25 AM

is this only for demo?

#17 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 12:29 AM

is this only for demo?

Nope all my stuff is free no demo no trail full version enjoy and good luck :)

• Alfred, dam3000 and uday like this

#18 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 01:09 AM

Added alerts and fixed showing open trades for pairs wont show them all in one control panel will only show for that pair :)

#19 Pit

Pit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 03:09 AM

All my files for spot and bin are here http://www.4shared.c...t4_Trading.html good luck trading :)

• vouytee and uday like this

#20 jaybro

jaybro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 08:23 AM

Hi Pit,

I can use the bot manually, or panel but it's not placing trades automatically when I check the "Run bot" box. Any clue why this is?

Keep up the good work mate!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: forex

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.