Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:22 PM

HI, IN THIS FORUM I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS BEEN DREAMING ABOUT IT'S THE 90% STRATEGY /INDICATOR/EA ALL OF US WANTED IT BUT NONE OF US HAS EVER CAME CLOSE TO ACHIEVING IT , SO IN THIS IN FORUM I WANT US TO DISCUSS HOW ARE WE GOING TO ACHIEVE IT SO IF ANY OF YOU HAS A STRATEGY THAT IS OVER 80% OR 90% HE CAN FELL FREE TO SHARE IT BUT ONLY IF IT'S OVER 80% I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY FIND THE PERFECT STRATEGY BUT LET'S START BY TESTING OUT A FEW STRATEGIES THAT WERE QUITE FAMOUS ON THE SITE LIKE THE CLOUD CHASER OR THE HOLY GRAIL IN THE 60 SEC STRATEGIES SO EVERY ONE SHOW US YOUR RESULTS SO THAT WE CAN FINALLY ACHIEVE THE 90%    

#2 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:28 PM

Not possible. Not in the long run.

And do not shout, please.

• Svalbard and Manuedge like this

#3 just2fast

just2fast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:30 PM

LOL
Best thread since long time
  • binoptwol, -el- and dharav like this

#4 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 12:33 PM

Ehm, no indicator will provide the 90% you're looking at because indicators reflect the past, not the future.

Now on strategies, maybe but what are you looking at realistically, 90% for 1 day, one week, one month, one year, forever ? :)

• neddihrehat, -el-, ICM1 and 1 other like this

#5 ICM1

ICM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

I am really a day ruiner now, so sorry for what i am going to say;

this great website is all about sharing knowledge to achieve better results already.

The thing could be; having a regular day job could generate more income than all the time that would be needed to find that consistent 90% strategy (if ever find one) :wacko:

I would suggest to start and dedicate yourself with some great proven strategy on this site and work well to find a proper money/risk management + mindset that suits your balance.

Best of luck, peace!

• holyfire and andreatrading like this

#6 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationBack from study again...with new power³

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:17 PM

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND WITHOUT ANY POINT AND WITH LONG SENTENCES CAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT 2 READ!

:D :D :D :D :D

• fredstralia, tootall, hp699flva and 1 other like this

codingwizzard.png

#7 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:18 PM

And by the way u only need a 80% strat!

• andreatrading likes this

codingwizzard.png

#8 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 06:07 PM

here is a question that comes to mind. Is it easier to find a 90% strategy or  to find a way to profit 100% of the time with a 70% strategy? The numbers and stats are just that stats and at times I am 9/10 ITM and at times I am 6/10 ITM and at times I get stupid and I am 5/10 ITM or less but it is rare. Now the thing is that over all I am like only 70% on average. Notice I am saying I am and not my strategy or anything like that because strategies do not win bets and they are just a plan to be put in the hands of a trader to win a bet. Better plans ( strategies ) will help you quite a bit and in fact without a good plan I doubt you can be profitable long term but at the same time they are not all that is required of you.

The more every speculator understands that 90% win rates are a dream put forth by marketers who never actually trade and only have recolored ideas of other guys that they do not understand but they want to sell for exorbitant fees. I think the better Binary options will be over all.  Strive to become indifferent with wins or losses and learn from the losses and get better every day by taking trades that are harder and harder for the counter party to take the other side of and then you will start profiting 100% of the time ( either money or experience ) both are of value imho.

• holyfire, homero15, EvGenius and 2 others like this

#9 blackfoil

blackfoil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 11:25 PM

PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND WITHOUT ANY POINT AND WITH LONG SENTENCES CAUSE IT IS DIFFICULT 2 READ!

Look who is saying that :lol:

• holyfire, Anmol, luca1073 and 1 other like this

#10 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:37 AM

here is a question that comes to mind. Is it easier to find a 90% strategy or  to find a way to profit 100% of the time with a 70% strategy? The numbers and stats are just that stats and at times I am 9/10 ITM and at times I am 6/10 ITM and at times I get stupid and I am 5/10 ITM or less but it is rare. Now the thing is that over all I am like only 70% on average. Notice I am saying I am and not my strategy or anything like that because strategies do not win bets and they are just a plan to be put in the hands of a trader to win a bet. Better plans ( strategies ) will help you quite a bit and in fact without a good plan I doubt you can be profitable long term but at the same time they are not all that is required of you.

The more every speculator understands that 90% win rates are a dream put forth by marketers who never actually trade and only have recolored ideas of other guys that they do not understand but they want to sell for exorbitant fees. I think the better Binary options will be over all.  Strive to become indifferent with wins or losses and learn from the losses and get better every day by taking trades that are harder and harder for the counter party to take the other side of and then you will start profiting 100% of the time ( either money or experience ) both are of value imho.

agreed 90% is impossible all the time 80% is impossible all the time 70% may be possible all the time but have my doubts 65% might be the sweetspot all the time..notice I said all the time the reason is you will always be dealing with a market that has a will of it's own with parts remaining unknown to all..

• luca1073 likes this

#11 muxtrade

muxtrade

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 03:34 AM

if you find something that work 60-65% on long term and can generate a nice amount of trades you are in a VERY good place, forget about 70% + strategies, they dont work long term...

#12 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 04:48 AM

Look who is saying that :lol:

Me...a am professional programmer and 50% - bo-strategy analyser! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• Anmol likes this

codingwizzard.png

#13 just2fast

just2fast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 07:44 AM

Me...a am professional programmer and 50% - bo-strategy analyser! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

And on top a very modest lady  :lol:

• MountainManXXX likes this

#14 BryanMac

BryanMac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 367 posts
  • LocationMcAllen TX

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:14 AM

90% ITM is a dream, and IMO if your spending all your time looking for that indicator or trying to put together a system that hits 90% you are wasting your time when you could be focusing on charts, learning price action, and how to recognize market conditions so you know what indicators compliment the market.

There is no 1 system to cover it all.

Just my 2 cents.  

• -el-, hp699flva and Seeingblind like this

#15 zozon

zozon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 09:31 AM

I have only one dreams, to finally get even and stop losing money in the long run...
  • WolfCrates likes this

#16 samabiong

samabiong

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:45 PM

HI, IN THIS FORUM I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU HAS BEEN DREAMING ABOUT IT'S THE 90% STRATEGY /INDICATOR/EA ALL OF US WANTED IT BUT NONE OF US HAS EVER CAME CLOSE TO ACHIEVING IT , SO IN THIS IN FORUM I WANT US TO DISCUSS HOW ARE WE GOING TO ACHIEVE IT SO IF ANY OF YOU HAS A STRATEGY THAT IS OVER 80% OR 90% HE CAN FELL FREE TO SHARE IT BUT ONLY IF IT'S OVER 80% I TRULY BELIEVE THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY FIND THE PERFECT STRATEGY BUT LET'S START BY TESTING OUT A FEW STRATEGIES THAT WERE QUITE FAMOUS ON THE SITE LIKE THE CLOUD CHASER OR THE HOLY GRAIL IN THE 60 SEC STRATEGIES SO EVERY ONE SHOW US YOUR RESULTS SO THAT WE CAN FINALLY ACHIEVE THE 90%    

Come on bro, the rules say 'no capital letters' in posts. In any case, if I had a strategy that returns a 90% + ITM every month, I wouldn't be here, I'd be trading BO from my multi million dollar yatch anchored off the coast of the Bahamas where the tax rate is about 4%.

• blackfoil and eavitan like this

"Planning without action is futile, action without planning is fatal"  - source unknown

"Failure to Plan is Planning to Fail" - Winston Churchill & Benjamin Franklin

#17 888mdo888

888mdo888

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:17 PM

you just made 2 post and write all in capital , what's the point

#18 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

you just made 2 post and write all in capital , what's the point

sorry

#19 mohamedsaadessa

mohamedsaadessa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 April 2016 - 05:57 PM

Come on bro, the rules say 'no capital letters' in posts. In any case, if I had a strategy that returns a 90% + ITM every month, I wouldn't be here, I'd be trading BO from my multi million dollar yatch anchored off the coast of the Bahamas where the tax rate is about 4%.

didn't see them sorry'

#20 fabri

fabri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:02 AM

80/90% is possible.
Price's Market under certain conditions reacts 8/9 times of 10 always in the same way.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BINARY OPTIONS, 90% STRATEGY, HOLY GRAIL, VERY ACCURATE STRATEGY, 5M STRATEGY, 60 SEC STRATEGY, MONEY MAKER, BEST BINARY OPTIONS INSICATOR, NON REPAINTING, THE DREAM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.