Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (23 October 2018 - 05:41 PM) Good morning
@  marcosmystock : (23 October 2018 - 02:51 PM) noise
@  muzammilijaz : (23 October 2018 - 09:16 AM) I have Investoo .com indicators , But they need key , Any one can crack the indicator key
@  ishan007 : (23 October 2018 - 01:15 AM) lol
@  xhappy6969 : (23 October 2018 - 12:44 AM) anyone have an accurate binary arrow indicator that have +75% accuracy ?
@  traderpusa : (22 October 2018 - 06:47 PM) good morning
@  krisoz : (22 October 2018 - 02:44 PM) High low broker
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) EU long?
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) looking to place long.. :huh:
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:05 AM) good morning!
@  tranluu50vn : (22 October 2018 - 09:03 AM) hi bro
@  forza125 : (22 October 2018 - 08:09 AM) anyone who can put an alert on a divergence?
@  traderpusa : (21 October 2018 - 06:11 PM) good morning
@  ritikdokania23 : (21 October 2018 - 07:34 AM) buy sell indicator
@  alpha24 : (21 October 2018 - 01:09 AM) @ David thanks opened new thread let us see any coder helps me.
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:42 PM) https://gyazo.com/5e...e496d222c4655c4 , as we see from the picture once G3 (FED, ECB, BOJ) stop printing all around the world are going to hell man, it's time for recession ?
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:40 PM) that is sick lol, where do we go frankly ????
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:39 PM) https://gyazo.com/5f...2247c8ca2ee268c
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:33 PM) doesn't look good for now, emerging makets are still down, FED cutting more and more money printing, if they where printing hard years back now they just sell off around 30Bullions from 2018 and slowly increase the amount at the end of the year they are planning to sell off around 50Bln monthly stop reinvesting precentage as well, i am thinking how the monetary system will react if we calculate the latest Vienna ECB meeting then we know that ECB going to cut down the money printing by 15bln monthly and stop printing at the end of 2018, but they still keep the re-investment % which means the FED cut 50bln monthly and ECB adding around 15bln monthly then we've got very big troubles,China can't add the liquidity bcs they are absorbing their own liquidity, BOJ as well are flat on printing money, where are going down down down to the hell lol
@  traderpusa : (20 October 2018 - 07:49 PM) Hi David. Sat night for you, sun morning for me lol

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1795 replies to this topic

#1781 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:39 AM

Wisdom is back :). Thanks for your return.

Quick question on the first trade. This was a down trend should the S&R lines not be drawn on the last 2 bar bottom?

yeps...there was a gap on my chart, hence picked previous.

#1782 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:41 AM

Wisdom can we not create a telegram group?

maybe we can, but we need to know if others will be interested as well even if its the place to be since signals can be gotten live

#1783 swaring

swaring

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:44 AM

Can you take a screen shot Wizdom? Just want to know where you drew lines :)

#1784 swaring

swaring

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:47 AM

Yes definitely interested Wizdom. I know of many others who would come on board. It would be good as we can share live signals. more eyes more trades :)

• Wizdom likes this

#1785 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:50 AM

ok, i will create a group on telegram, lets see others show interest too,  and what lines are you talking about?

• neddihrehat, josepepe10, ruhul and 5 others like this

#1786 murky039

murky039

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIT

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:50 AM

Good day everyone on this thread, how are you guys/? its been a long time right? i have been receiving mails a lot and calls from many people still very interested in this thread and how they so wish to see me back on the thread. after so much request and desires of people wishing we can be seen on the the thread, i have giving it a thought to come back to the thread, what will be the good of thinking we have helped people here, if they have not begun to do well in their trading? so officially opening this thread again, and lets continue the good works. Every thing and rules needed to trade has been posted already on the thread and the rules have not changed. so you can take up your trades, post them here, i will  be here to help. bless us all. 

Welcome back Wizdom! Vwery happy to see you back here again. We all have missed you  :)

#1787 murky039

murky039

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationIT

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:54 AM

ok, i will create a group on telegram, lets see others show interest too,  and what lines are you talking about?

Very interested too

#1788 2munhoz

2munhoz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:57 AM

Of your signal. 

Support and trend line? EUR/CAD?

And I´m interested too about the group

#1789 josepepe10

josepepe10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 08:51 AM

Wizdom, we are happy to see you again here, and I join the telegram channel if you publish it, this is a good configuration that I did a few moments ago with success.

https://ibb.co/dqeciH

#1790 EricTran

EricTran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 27 February 2018 - 10:14 AM

Catched this trade & Welcome back Wizdom! 

I´m interested too about the group

b2dtbz8.jpg

• josepepe10 and Wizdom like this

#1791 dkomarov

dkomarov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationBig Russia's Motherland

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:36 AM

b2dtbz8.jpg

There was high impact news at the open of that candle you took the trade. According to rules we skip such setups. Wizdom can you confirm please?

• Wizdom likes this

"It's how u handle the losses and the setbacks that will ultimately determine your success as a trader"

Hubba Hubba

#1792 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 04:35 AM

https://t.me/joincha...6g8g2cs4c5HMHZAtelegram group link.. Let's hit them hard
  • traderJohnson likes this

#1793 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 04:48 AM

b2dtbz8.jpg

I DONT SEEM TO FIND THIS TRADE ON MY MT4

#1794 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 310 posts

Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:13 AM

There was high impact news at the open of that candle you took the trade. According to rules we skip such setups. Wizdom can you confirm please?

YES... CORRECT

• dkomarov likes this

#1795 andrewkeet

andrewkeet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 09:03 PM

Attached File  usdjpy.png   364KB   6 downloads

#1796 hongquan102

hongquan102

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 09:33 AM

The first AUD/USD setup was exactly at NY open so it had to be avoided, right ?

NOTE: To all who trade the breakouts on a session open ,from a ranging session (like in pic 3 Aud/Usd) 
You should search in YouTube "market makers clean house" and you will understand why it's so common and why at that time the S&R lines are useless

I've searched but couldn't find any thing!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pa, price action, binary option strategy, make money, best binary option strategy, best binary option method, high time frame stragey

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.