Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

• Please log in to reply
1748 replies to this topic

#1 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 01:20 PM

Good Evening to you all.

my greeting goes to eveyone one on these beautiful forum, been here for a long time but always as a ghost member watching how things works on this forum. but today, made a decision to open and show my own style of trading and making money from off the markets. so i know and have seen few threads from some popular members here like hubba , tradesmart, randy, max, holy fire, david and others i have forgotten and i appreicate thier trading methods as they are kinda similar to mine.

• sehanw, singu, TheBerga and 5 others like this

#2 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:03 PM

POPULAR

Good Evening to you all.
my greeting goes to eveyone one on these beautiful forum, been here for a long time but always as a ghost member watching how things works on this forum. but today, made a decision to open and show my own style of trading and making money from off the markets. so i know and have seen few threads from some popular members here like hubba , tradesmart, randy, max, holy fire, david and others i have forgotten and i appreicate thier trading methods as they are kinda similar to mine.

Good Evening to you all.

have been trading the market for close to 5yrs and been making consistent profit by Gods grace for the past 3yrs (hey, not here to brag), my reasons for saying these is to let us konw that am here to teach and learn, not some stratgey remodification, testing of a strategy or building of an indicator. If i have a method and its working, whats the need to change or remodify? my method has been same for d past 3yrs plus and working and i hope to keep it that way and show others how i do it.

I trade pure price action with no single indicator on the chart, i find it enough to to look at the candles and know whats up if i could, not going to give you a kind of percentage here as this is not a particular method of trading as i consider this more like a freestyle while others learn and i learn from them as no amount of knowledge is enough....

believe me the first 2 yrs of my trading career was like a real struggle, jumping from one indicator to another, fro m one strategy to other, tested almost all strategies in forextradingresources and lots more, but they wont just give us what we want because those indicators makes us to put faith in them without considering what the market itself is doing and when they fail us we get angry. not until i decided to focus on price action only and took a lot of time to learn it.. you have to be determined to learn price action because many indicators would distract you each time u make d decision. learn to read the markets itself and almost any strategy would work out for you like Hubba do say.. i hate to talk too much as am always lazy to read long posts...

lastly, only want to display to you guys my method of trading, its not a particular method or indicator, but am gonna explain each setup so we can be able to spot those setups too. the most important thing that judges my trades is how strong is the support and resistance in that area or confluence , trust me this is not gonna be an easy road for anyone who want to be able to read the charts and not depend on indicators but i call tell you that the time is worth it. mine took years, if we all humble ourselfs to learn together here, yours could take months but no one turns a billionaire over night with an indicator, even price action cant make you a millionaire overnight, but with patient and screen time at the right things, its worth it on the long run....

So would be showing you guys and explaining each trade and once in a while, i would be posting live trade calls so anyone who happen to spot it we can take them together, ... would show just 2-3 setups from last firday here. would post more on monday as market resumes, would post them as i spot them and show you the ones i take and why i took them, its just my own method...

my tf: 30mins above

durations: candle close as i spot my setups on current candles

• holyfire, Delight, MasterBlaster and 46 others like this

#3 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:11 PM

Can't wait. I've been looking to learn PA for a long time, but always postpone...maybe it's my time to learn it from you, and all the other guys here. 

Looking forward to examples. :)

#4 Chrispap

Chrispap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAachen Germany

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:38 PM

Good Evening to you all.
have been trading the market for close to 5yrs and been making consistent profit by Gods grace for the past 3yrs (hey, not here to brag), my reasons for saying these is to let us konw that am here to teach and learn, not some stratgey remodification, testing of a strategy or building of an indicator. If i have a method and its working, whats the need to change or remodify? my method has been same for d past 3yrs plus and working and i hope to keep it that way and show others how i do it.
I trade pure price action with no single indicator on the chart, i find it enough to to look at the candles and know whats up if i could, not going to give you a kind of percentage here as this is not a particular method of trading as i consider this more like a freestyle while others learn and i learn from them as no amount of knowledge is enough....
believe me the first 2 yrs of my trading career was like a real struggle, jumping from one indicator to another, fro m one strategy to other, tested almost all strategies in forextradingresources and lots more, but they wont just give us what we want because those indicators makes us to put faith in them without considering what the market itself is doing and when they fail us we get angry. not until i decided to focus on price action only and took a lot of time to learn it.. you have to be determined to learn price action because many indicators would distract you each time u make d decision. learn to read the markets itself and almost any strategy would work out for you like Hubba do say.. i hate to talk too much as am always lazy to read long posts...
lastly, only want to display to you guys my method of trading, its not a particular method or indicator, but am gonna explain each setup so we can be able to spot those setups too. the most important thing that judges my trades is how strong is the support and resistance in that area or confluence , trust me this is not gonna be an easy road for anyone who want to be able to read the charts and not depend on indicators but i call tell you that the time is worth it. mine took years, if we all humble ourselfs to learn together here, yours could take months but no one turns a billionaire over night with an indicator, even price action cant make you a millionaire overnight, but with patient and screen time at the right things, its worth it on the long run....
So would be showing you guys and explaining each trade and once in a while, i would be posting live trade calls so anyone who happen to spot it we can take them together, ... would show just 2-3 setups from last firday here. would post more on monday as market resumes, would post them as i spot them and show you the ones i take and why i took them, its just my own method...

Looking forward mate!

#5 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:55 PM

Good Evening to you all.

Very nice and thank you no need to reinvent the wheel as you are making it happen for us all..most appreciated let the work begin :)

• Schumann likes this

#6 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 02:59 PM

POPULAR

here are two trade setups i took last week. both setup are similar. the trend is my girl friend and i love to go wit her everytime. this is just the beginning. we would see more tomorrow as the market opens. we ask questions if we have some... till tomorrow guys. I love this forum because there are many matured members and live traders here. good night fellas :)  :)   

Attached Files

• Attached File  1.jpg   60.37KB   395 downloads
  • Attached File  2.jpg   61.35KB   204 downloads

• sanathliyanage, swanny, singu and 13 others like this

#7 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 03:01 PM

Can't wait. I've been looking to learn PA for a long time, but always postpone...maybe it's my time to learn it from you, and all the other guys here. 

Looking forward to examples. :)

Looking forward mate!

Very nice and thank you no need to reinvent the wheel as you are making it happen for us all..most appreciated let the work begin :)

thanks guys, looking forward to learn from you guys too..goodnight

• tradesmart and santiagoscano like this

#8 Arnaud

Arnaud

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 04:14 PM

Thanks for sharing Wizdom.

I think you are right, trading with the trend should be easier.. I am always wondering why I can't simply follow that..

Looking forward to more setups!

Kind regards,

#9 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:18 AM

POPULAR

good morning guys... its Monday and there would always be opportunities for entries in the market, it all dies down to how we trade. I place upto 10 trades daily, i stop after i hit the 10th trade. i would be posting each trade taken and the results, both wins and losses and at the end of the day, i would post the whole results.

here's my first trade for the day, its a clear breakout trade, i love to trade simple. i realize the market is easy to trade but we make it complex for ourselfs.  a breakout trade. you may need to know that i wait for retracements before i take my trades to give me better chances of winning and we are gonna need patience and discipline to do that.

my N0 1 trade for today:: 1 Itm 0 otm 

Attached Files

• Attached File  3.jpg   103.64KB   203 downloads
  • Attached File  a.jpg   17.68KB   147 downloads

• Matt-Dawg, -el-, namel and 8 others like this

#10 victorckk

victorckk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:29 AM

nice work and hope to learn from you. cheers :-)

#11 DonChally

DonChally

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:34 AM

second trade of d day ::: similar to first, clear breakout::::

2 Itm 0 Otm

Attached Files

• Attached File  4.jpg   60.17KB   153 downloads
  • Attached File  b.jpg   19.03KB   64 downloads

• Matt-Dawg, ja46176, yarik19 and 3 others like this

#12 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:50 AM

trade 3:: explained on picture

3 Itm 0 Otm

Attached Files

• Attached File  5.jpg   50.71KB   120 downloads
  • Attached File  5a.jpg   17.92KB   55 downloads

• MasterBlaster, Matt-Dawg, -el- and 3 others like this

#13 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:51 AM

trade 4:::check pic for explanation

3 Itm 1 Otm

Attached Files

• Attached File  6.jpg   51.58KB   97 downloads
  • Attached File  6A.jpg   18.29KB   37 downloads

• MasterBlaster, Matt-Dawg, -el- and 3 others like this

#14 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 10:57 AM

Trade 5 :: Gj check chart 

4 Itm 1 Otm

Trade 6 :: EU 

5 itm 1 Otm

trade 7 ::: GU

6 itm 1 Otm

trade 8 :: GU

7 itm 1 otm

total == 7 itm 1 otm 

2 more trades to go........ :D  :D then would post whole result..

Attached Files

• Attached File  7.jpg   49.12KB   101 downloads
  • Attached File  8.jpg   46.6KB   79 downloads
  • Attached File  9.jpg   50.05KB   67 downloads
  • Attached File  789 a.jpg   43.05KB   61 downloads

• Matt-Dawg, -el-, hp699flva and 4 others like this

#15 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:16 AM

trade 9 : EA, price pattern repetition trade. itm

trade 10:: EJ price bouce in downtrend

Attached Files

• Attached File  10 11.jpg   28.06KB   77 downloads
  • Attached File  10.jpg   60.78KB   65 downloads
  • Attached File  11.jpg   53.11KB   47 downloads

• Matt-Dawg, -el-, binarytek and 2 others like this

#16 Momentum

Momentum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 11:21 AM

Great job Wizdom!

Which are your favorite pairs to trade?

• yarik19 likes this

#17 serg_trader

serg_trader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 12:05 PM

Hey Wizdom, very nice classic PA trading off S&R zones. Can you explain your entries in a more precise way, when do you wait for retests (1st 2nd ... 4th retest and why), how do you draw your SR lines, do you delete them after they are no longer respected. So any rules for your entry would be appreciated to have a clearer picture. Thanks.

#18 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:23 PM

POPULAR

when you are tired and fed up of trading and looking for endless indicators everyday, here is the place to learn. one thing i learnt over time is indicators dont finish, so there would be new ones for you to test day after day and think its the holy grail....and then day after day new indicators which keeps keeping you away from knowing the real language the market speaks, and before you know 5years is gone and you are still chasing them. platform closed for the day. good for a monday, see you guys again tommorrow. summary::::: 9 itm 1 otm till tomorrow again
  • raydioturner, Delight, MasterBlaster and 20 others like this

#19 Wizdom

Wizdom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:24 PM

Great job Wizdom!

Which are your favorite pairs to trade?

thats it, i dont have favorites, i trade up to 12 pairs, i go with anyone with the good setup. u hardly need to select pairs when trading PA

• Matt-Dawg, -el-, binarytek and 3 others like this

#20 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 02:40 PM

we should probably add some new indis to filter out bad trades lolol good work wizdom - keep your trades comin man.

the more retest the weaker an s/r line becomes so maybe you can go into that as well (perhaps your only one otm could have been avoided for that reason?). also your not trading any set exp time? just taking reflex touch off s/r line? great thread - looking forward to more input........ 

• Matt-Dawg, darkhorse and 9alihan like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pa, price action, binary option strategy, make money, best binary option strategy, best binary option method, high time frame stragey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.