Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 07:41 PM) oooops.. sorry about that mtp.. :)
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:30 PM) no need to be disrespectful towards other members though
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:29 PM) Congrats hj :)
@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 08:56 AM) salamat ktp.. B)
@  traderpusa : (08 April 2020 - 02:10 AM) congrats happyjas.
@  happyjas : (07 April 2020 - 01:45 PM) 100 pips on EU, thanks ktp.. thanks MAster David.. Use the verified strategy here in this forum.. B) ("crossing fingers is gambling", geez roopem, get your indicator and your strategy then shove it in your butt!!) :lol:
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) Q was just extended to April 30.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) @Singh, true, but wife and kids at home now too 24H lol. No peace anymore.
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 11:05 PM) @traderpusa lol I dont think quarantine is a problem for traders. We are usually stuck to screensn24/7 lol
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:34 PM) well, already 3.5 weeks in quarantine, most probably 3 more to go.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:32 PM) :blink:
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:15 PM) @happyjas I think it have room to go down another 100 pips or so,but who knows
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:13 PM) @Tripack Sup T how are you man?
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:44 AM) "You could just go with your own instinct.. all the time. I have gone on what I have always thought."
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:42 AM) roopem, that's your opinion.. don't take it seriously.. I've shown my sentiment through chart reading.. your call?.. what say you?..
@  roopem : (06 April 2020 - 01:08 AM) crossing fingers is gambling
@  happyjas : (05 April 2020 - 11:00 PM) heads up guys and gals!.. EU goin' up.. fingers crossed here.. B) https://imgur.com/wNQBQT4
@  Tripack : (05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM) Hey Mr Singh
@  Singh : (05 April 2020 - 12:53 AM) Hey Fellas,how is everyone
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 01:12 PM) @Nickachino I hope not to be honest

Photo

Direct FX good for withdrawals?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 roosikas

roosikas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:03 PM

Any experience with them, anybody?

#2 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 848 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 13 March 2016 - 12:50 PM

I can't tell you anything regarding withdrawals, because I haven't done any yet, but I signed up with them a couple of weeks ago, first for a demo account and now a live account, and support has been excellent. They do however have a problem with credit card deposits right now.

#3 blackfoil

blackfoil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:53 PM

Withdrawals are easy with them , but i dont suggest to trade with DIrectFX

#4 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 25 March 2016 - 10:57 PM

Withdrawals are easy with them , but i dont suggest to trade with DIrectFX

I agree I have  a account with them I find their support to be way below par. At least a couple times a week they will lose their data feed for binary options. The price will simply stop and it may take a good 15 mins to get back up and if you have any trades going on good luck if you try to get your money back.

You also have to have 2 separate accounts to trade bins that right you need a Forex MT4 account and you also need a FXlite account for bins. When you fund your account they will just put the money into the Forex account they did that to me knowing well I need the money in the Fxlite account. Well I talked to support they were clueless. The 2 or 3 times when their data feed went down I went to chart support and they told me everything was fine no problem. Why? Because the idiots were looking only at the Forex account and not the Binary account which they well knew was down.

Really a bad broker not recommended and support is the worst I have seen and I seen bad support.

• blackfoil likes this

#5 blackfoil

blackfoil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:29 AM

I agree I have  a account with them I find their support to be way below par. At least a couple times a week they will lose their data feed for binary options. The price will simply stop and it may take a good 15 mins to get back up and if you have any trades going on good luck if you try to get your money back.

You also have to have 2 separate accounts to trade bins that right you need a Forex MT4 account and you also need a FXlite account for bins. When you fund your account they will just put the money into the Forex account they did that to me knowing well I need the money in the Fxlite account. Well I talked to support they were clueless. The 2 or 3 times when their data feed went down I went to chart support and they told me everything was fine no problem. Why? Because the idiots were looking only at the Forex account and not the Binary account which they well knew was down.

Really a bad broker not recommended and support is the worst I have seen and I seen bad support.

Yes not a fair broker at all , even order's entry and exit manipulation is in their game often when you think its the best time for a trade you get a window of error "Trade Disabled" like a slap to your face, completely foul.

#6 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:37 AM

Yes not a fair broker at all , even order's entry and exit manipulation is in their game often when you think its the best time for a trade you get a window of error "Trade Disabled" like a slap to your face, completely foul.

I know I lost  so many of my BB 60 sec trades that way I had some slam dunks and would not let me trade them.

A very bad and scam broker

#7 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:38 AM

I can't tell you anything regarding withdrawals, because I haven't done any yet, but I signed up with them a couple of weeks ago, first for a demo account and now a live account, and support has been excellent. They do however have a problem with credit card deposits right now.

Your wrong is a scam broker

#8 tootall

tootall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:54 AM

Your wrong is a scam broker

In your opinion.
I have an account with them experienced none of what Randy said. I have just put in a withdrawal request will let you know how it goes.

#9 blackfoil

blackfoil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:21 AM

In your opinion.
I have an account with them experienced none of what Randy said. I have just put in a withdrawal request will let you know how it goes.

Yes no issues with withdrawals with them

#10 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:55 AM

In your opinion.

Well it's not a opinion when the data feed stops man for like 15 mins and it happens around twice a week it's a fact.

There chat is horrible fact..now you can say that it's just by chance that everytime I had a slam dunk that my trade was disabled but come on man

I never had this issue with NoaFX and yet with NoaFX it is known they are a bit shady..so no sir these are not opinions

The only thing that can be suspect is the disabled trade thing but others have experience that also but when the whole feed stops man it stops for everyone..when Chat doesn't know anything they don't know anything don't need to be a rocket scientist to see whats going on overall it's just a poor company now you proably just use them for EA's that could be why man but even then if you try to run a EA that takes a lot of trades with them you will get the boot from them and they will let you know

good luck

#11 tootall

tootall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 03:13 AM

Well it's not a opinion when the data feed stops man for like 15 mins and it happens around twice a week it's a fact.
There chat is horrible fact..now you can say that it's just by chance that everytime I had a slam dunk that my trade was disabled but come on man
I never had this issue with NoaFX and yet with NoaFX it is known they are a bit shady..so no sir these are not opinions

Not going to get into argument, seems you argue with enough people already.
If they stop feed for 15 mins then I think it would show as a big gap on mt4.
Just saying in my experience with them I don't have any problems but as I don't win thousands every day they don't bother manipulating my feeds.

#12 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 11:05 AM

Not going to get into argument, seems you argue with enough people already.
If they stop feed for 15 mins then I think it would show as a big gap on mt4.
Just saying in my experience with them I don't have any problems but as I don't win thousands every day they don't bother manipulating my feeds.

Well I am just telling you my experience why would I lie? Also on this same thread another member is saying the exact same thing so just a word to the wise here. If they are working ok for you then I'm happy for you just keep your eyes open but they are not like that with everyone.

#13 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:10 PM

Here's a typical email from directFX when they go down which has been multiple times so fr.

Support Directfx

Mar 3

to me
Hi Randy,

We apologize for the delay in pricing as there was a connectivity issue to the FXCM server.  In regards to allocating your deposit, in the future please email [email protected] with which account you wish to have funds credited to as this will not show up when the merchant provides confirmation.  Thank you.

Also read this email from them

Randy,

Upon review of your account, there were no losses incurred during the connectivity issue during this trading session.  Direct FX conducts investigations into trades where the client may have incurred a loss due to a software issue and will credit accounts where there is substantial evidence that supports the claim, not just for losing trades.  In these cases, we ask that the client provide the deal ticket number and a brief summary of what happened in an email to support.

Clients with multiple accounts must notify Direct FX of which account they wish to have funds credited to.  Unless this is specified, our staff will not know which one.

This has to do with the bold above. With this broker they make you have multiple accounts just to trade binary options..it's a mess you need a separate login for your MT4 Forex account and another sep login for your BO account.

Now here's the thing when you fund since they make you have both accounts you need to tell them where the money needs to go even though they fully know you are only trading BO they will always put the money in the Forex account..I can go on and on about this broker..but enough said ..but I feel very sorry for the trader that gets stuck in a trade when they go down which they do on a average or 2 times a week. Then you will really need to prove your case with them. Just think of a trader that is using MG and his recovering trade which he is risking a lot on gets shut down because they went down good luck in trying to get that back from these guys..

I have a lot more emails from them concerning this kind of thing but nuff said just be very careful with this broker

#14 ityfvtiv

ityfvtiv

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:18 PM

WARNING:

If you are considering opening a trading account at NoaFX don't do it.

If you are already holding a trading account at NoaFX you are strongly advised to ask for a complete withdrawal of you funds immediately.

https://fma.govt.nz/...fma-warnings/#C

http://www.forexpeac...w/www.noafx.com

#15 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 12:20 PM

Cool thanks for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.