Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Rodrigo S : (25 June 2017 - 11:49 PM) it's possible make this?
@  Rodrigo S : (25 June 2017 - 11:46 PM) guys, I downloaded a indicator, but it only works on the strategy scanner, how do i make for function normally ?
@  arguetac03 : (25 June 2017 - 11:22 PM) sorry didn't mean to say that part
@  arguetac03 : (25 June 2017 - 11:21 PM) Closing price reveral
@  arguetac03 : (25 June 2017 - 11:20 PM) Are you guys making money in binary options?
@  wcpwouts : (25 June 2017 - 04:17 PM) are there any binary option brokers left who open at market opening?
@  Barnabee : (25 June 2017 - 01:47 PM) hello sir
@  thi4gon : (25 June 2017 - 12:34 PM) helllow
@  zeeshan ali : (25 June 2017 - 10:11 AM) bro?
@  kalc : (25 June 2017 - 09:48 AM) @zeeshan ali :rolleyes:
@  zeeshan ali : (25 June 2017 - 09:39 AM) ?
@  zeeshan ali : (25 June 2017 - 09:39 AM) what is best indicator for binary option^
@  kouropalatisk : (25 June 2017 - 08:42 AM) Guys, is there a broker on MT4 that has the same bitcoin as IQ option?
@  kalc : (25 June 2017 - 06:42 AM) I Am Legend
@  arguetac03 : (25 June 2017 - 01:59 AM) Who's legend
@  EricTran : (24 June 2017 - 07:07 PM) Bollinger
@  shaileshm : (24 June 2017 - 03:31 PM) that was his main strat
@  shaileshm : (24 June 2017 - 03:31 PM) @ TraderPro2012 http://www.binaryopt...egend-strategy/
@  SHOT221 : (24 June 2017 - 01:16 PM) hello barnabee
@  Barnabee : (24 June 2017 - 09:52 AM) hello ppl

Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

Unload your anger, sarcasm, cockiness here and don't spam other threads.

• Please log in to reply
425 replies to this topic

#1 holyfire

holyfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:04 AM

POPULAR

Over time the forum has become like many other social platforms, people can't hold their fingers and comment in a way that profits no one.

So here is your thread - enjoy.

• David, neddihrehat, devhie and 11 others like this

Sorry friends. I will do no further coding.

#2 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:22 AM

Haha very good initiative, HF
  • holyfire likes this

#3 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:25 AM

I'm watching 2m2mm(poker) on youtube right now and they have a tilt room to get rid of anger when they are losing. This is similar.

Nice idea Holyfire. :)

• holyfire likes this

#4 tootall

tootall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 770 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 06:08 AM

Pet hate posting in capitals, big red font etc. Use mobile site a lot looks terrible and comes across as rude.
😁

#5 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:14 AM

POPULAR

SHIT, FUCK, DICK, ASS, BOOBS ..... thanks, I feel better. :)

• dth, neddihrehat, tradesmart and 8 others like this

#6 BrianC

BrianC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 17 March 2016 - 09:14 AM

I'll just punch and sarcasm myself, if you don't mind, maybe I can teach myself to learn to follow the MOST F***** BASIC RULES!

1) If you trade during news, you can lose

2) If you trade during high impact news, you probably will lose

3) if you trade a pair both involved in high impact news, you are asking for it you stupid s** of a b****

4) if you do all of above and decide go against 2 huge waterfalls, then go and smack your stupid face against the wall... after you have lost!

STUPID F****** BLODY IDIOT!

.... feeling so much better now.... :angry:

• albanian likes this

#7 bangcockman

bangcockman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:39 AM

Yea but isnt it more fun to tell them they are a bunch of stupid fucks IN the chat room?   LOL  

#8 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:58 AM

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

#9 Matt-Dawg

Matt-Dawg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 12:51 PM

Dont concentrate on the fingah  ..  Tatsumaki Senpukyaku .. Hadoken .. Hadoken .. Hadoken .. Shoryuuuuuuuuuuuuuken .. ahhhhhhh i feel better now..

• binoptwol, deetop and hp699flva like this

#10 blackfoil

blackfoil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • LocationIn your Heart ! LoL

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:07 PM

Dont concentrate on the fingah  ..  Tatsumaki Senpukyaku .. Hadoken .. Hadoken .. Hadoken .. Shoryuuuuuuuuuuuuuken .. ahhhhhhh i feel better now..

Looks like you playing street fighter there :D

• deetop likes this

#11 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:43 PM

My rant of the week:

1. It's easy to make fun at times with people sharing their real time trade ideas on chat, it's easy until you do too.
2. Anyone can post loads of itm screenshots and all, we only get to see what we get to see. Get on live chat instead :P
  • holyfire, neddihrehat, happyjas and 3 others like this

In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.

#12 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

POPULAR

we should probably add another indi to this strat to filter out bad posts

• Tripack, BinaryOptionsTutordotcom, neddihrehat and 8 others like this

#13 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 01:50 PM

POPULAR

It is said that 95% of the trader loose money and 5% make money. I see that 5% of the traders give out info for free and that 95% don't say thank you.
  • BryanMac, holyfire, BinaryOptionsTutordotcom and 9 others like this

#14 martinezfx

martinezfx

Banned for unauthorised commercial activity and scamming members

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:37 PM

Attached File  Funny-forex-trader.jpg   113.85KB   3 downloads

• blackfoil likes this
The biggest challenge most traders will face in trying to remain consistently profitable is the temptation and habit of continually adding and complicating simple concepts or jumping from one system to the other

#15 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 02:49 PM

here it is possible LOL

Attached Files

• holyfire, happyjas, blackfoil and 2 others like this

#16 dkomarov

dkomarov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationBig Russia's Motherland

Posted 18 March 2016 - 03:39 PM

here it is possible LOL

Spam classic(!!!) LOL that's hilarious :D

• luca1073 likes this

Plan the trade and trade the plan. Simple as that.

#17 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,981 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 04:40 PM

POPULAR

What also pissed me off, is that we had pressure to put a certain thread off the forum because it would attract too much attention from brokers. Cm'on guys, such games are a good indication you need to switch to someoneone else.
BOE is about sharing, and not half-sharing. If some ppl want to share in PM only then fine but we're public here it's the main purpose.
If you want to build your own private circle do that using other forums.
  • holyfire, neddihrehat, tradesmart and 7 others like this

#18 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:06 PM

What pisses me off is how experienced traders can be so foolish and Naive when it comes to bin brokers..Come on wake up and smell the coffee here. If you have something that really works well guess what after a few thousands views on the forum all of a sudden your strategy doesn't work no more..to think this just happens by chance is the mind of a fool imho

Just like we have software such as MT4 strat tester etc so do the brokers have software. If they find a certain strategy that is winning all the time they run it though there software for the simple reason they will then adjust their dat feeds not too much but just enough to make this one time winning strategy to now fail..It's really sad that so many are so naive and really very uninformed when it comes to this.

The same exact thing happens all the time in the Forex market with EA's. You have a EA that is profitable but then it's not. All very profitable EAs have a very short shelf life and it's not because it happens by chance and the market just changed..

#19 Chosen3000

Chosen3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 271 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:14 PM

What also pissed me off, is that we had pressure to put a certain thread off the forum because it would attract too much attention from brokers. Cm'on guys, such games are a good indication you need to switch to someoneone else.
BOE is about sharing, and not half-sharing. If some ppl want to share in PM only then fine but we're public here it's the main purpose.
If you want to build your own private circle do that using other forums.

Is the thread still available???

#20 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 18 March 2016 - 06:35 PM

Is the thread still available???

doesn't really matter much now that cat is long gone..because of that exact thread most Forex brokers that allow bins trading changed their opening time, the ones that have not changed have now changed their payouts to like 20% less than before now how stupid is stupid?

This is the exact reason I would never ever share a very profitable strategy on this or any other public forum. It's as about as smart as to give your bat to the other guy to hit you with..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.