The only thing that is good about Google chrome is you can right click and translate it, then talk to them
Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:09 AM
just wondering whether I am allowed to edit my own post after I have post online..If yes, how shall I go about doing it .Bless
You have a limited amount of time to edit your post, after what you won't be able to edit anymore.
In that case please contact moderation with what you want to edit.
- harrison likes this
In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.
Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:34 PM
Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:05 AM
1) Absolutely no:
- Signal / signal service discussions
- Marketing / Marketing websites
- Temporary trials
- Advertising for educational training (even in PMs) is currently not allowed for any type of paid or eventually paid service
- Promoting marketing websites and or website to broker signup links in signatures
- Paid systems or indicators
- or Facebook promotion or Skype groups
- Using indicator/ea/signal service company names as usernames or avatars
(Unless specifically authorized by an admin)
If you wish to post about that please go else where, to many people have been scammed because of this and we won't tolerate it.
2) Be respectful of others and their ideas! This is what this forum was made for!
3) Please do not post paid indicators from system creators.
Updated #4) Do not ask for money. We have had scammers do it and cause damages to our community members and we will not allow it.
* HOWEVER - If you are trying to ask for people to come together and pitch in for an indicator to be made then we may allow that, please PM me first though before posting.
5) Sharing incomplete information on purpose may be interpreted as a hidden commercial attempt and may lead to thread removal and ban.
If you are caught breaking the rules your posting may be removed and you will be banned without warning.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users