The only thing that is good about Google chrome is you can right click and translate it, then talk to them
Posted 29 November 2016 - 04:09 AM
just wondering whether I am allowed to edit my own post after I have post online..If yes, how shall I go about doing it .Bless
You have a limited amount of time to edit your post, after what you won't be able to edit anymore.
In that case please contact moderation with what you want to edit.
- harrison likes this
Posted 05 December 2016 - 02:34 PM
Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:05 AM
1) Absolutely no:
- Signal / signal service discussions
- Marketing / Marketing websites
- Temporary trials
- Advertising for educational training (even in PMs) is currently not allowed for any type of paid or eventually paid service
- Promoting marketing websites and or website to broker signup links in signatures
- Paid systems or indicators
- or Facebook promotion or Skype groups
- Using indicator/ea/signal service company names as usernames or avatars
(Unless specifically authorized by an admin)
If you wish to post about that please go else where, to many people have been scammed because of this and we won't tolerate it.
2) Be respectful of others and their ideas! This is what this forum was made for!
3) Please do not post paid indicators from system creators.
Updated #4) Do not ask for money. We have had scammers do it and cause damages to our community members and we will not allow it.
* HOWEVER - If you are trying to ask for people to come together and pitch in for an indicator to be made then we may allow that, please PM me first though before posting.
5) Sharing incomplete information on purpose may be interpreted as a hidden commercial attempt and may lead to thread removal and ban.
If you are caught breaking the rules your posting may be removed and you will be banned without warning.
Posted 17 April 2017 - 11:33 AM
I would kindly ask David to consider the thought of adding a rule that people who want to start a thread with a strategy should do a search on the forum to see if the strategy as already been posted. I mean every 2 weeks there is another bollinger bands 20.2 cross strategy and it's getting harder and harder for newbies to find quality content when they have to read 10's of pages with the same strategy. Also I've seen people creating threads just asking basic stuff that can be found with a google search or a forum search. The idea is that the latest posts is most of the time filled by stupid threads like " how to change timeframe on mt4 " or " how can I add a indicator to mt4". I agree newbies don't know and want answers but if there are a few threads that already asked the question it just creates spam. I think warnings should be given to people that create threads and keep the latest posts tab blocked just for simple questions. That tab is very good to keep an eye on valuable threads . Here is an example :
First one on which I responded asked for 2 min charts on mt4 which has been discussed here on the forum a few times and a goole search returns both websites explaining step by step how to do it and videos on youtube.
Second , fifth and sixth are just plugs for different indicators that are worthless. And the thing with creating a thread , posting a video and asking what's the indicator is 90% of the time just marketing it's a way around your rules because they are not posting anything wrong , it's a video and a question but newbies go to watch the video on yt and they see the facebook or email for contact and they will try to reach that person and the person creating the thread is the person behind the video. The rest of 10% is for real. Here is a prime example http://www.binaryopt...fitable-system/
So you can see how half of the tab is taken up and has greater visibility to everyone , by non-content.
I hope you will think of implementing a warning system for non-content thread creators. Thank you.
- Timo likes this
There are 2 kinds of people in the world , stupid ones who think they are smart and ones that know they are stupid. If I know I'm stupid then what are you?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users