Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  carlbn : (26 April 2017 - 11:57 PM) pz oscillator
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 07:07 PM) gn
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 07:06 PM) Im going to sleep man, need to wake up early. Later
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 07:05 PM) Yea, makes no sense
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 07:03 PM) whatever this isnt tradeable to me
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 07:02 PM) You also have to remember that IQ never has gaps, it fills the entire candle
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 07:00 PM) could be
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 07:00 PM) Must be a new thing admiral markets implemented, idk
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 06:59 PM) Idk
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 06:59 PM) ya better
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 06:59 PM) trading stocks
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 06:59 PM) who would trade bins on this?
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 06:59 PM) Best you just adjust to IQ's platform for trading dude
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 06:59 PM) looks complete bs
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 06:58 PM) https://i.imgsafe.org/1343914ce4.png
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 06:58 PM) Should only move like that in after market hours, especially a large cap like amzn
@  ZeusDCS : (26 April 2017 - 06:58 PM) Mm, dude...something's wrong.
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 06:57 PM) everywhere
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 06:57 PM) yes
@  shaileshm : (26 April 2017 - 06:57 PM) is this even tradeable?

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Forum Rules

Rules

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 630 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:06 PM

POPULAR

1) Absolutely no:

• Signal / signal service discussions
  • Marketing / Marketing websites
  • Temporary trials
  • Advertising for educational training (even in PMs) is currently not allowed for any type of paid or eventually paid service
  • Promoting marketing websites and or website to broker signup links in signatures
  • Paid systems or indicators
  • or Facebook promotion or Skype groups
  • Using indicator/ea/signal service company names as usernames or avatars
  • NO TROLLING

(Unless specifically authorized by an admin)

If you wish to post about that please go else where, to many people have been scammed because of this and we won't tolerate it.

2) Be respectful of others and their ideas!  This is what this forum was made for!   :)

3) Please do not post paid indicators from system creators.

Updated #4) Do not ask for money.  We have had scammers do it and cause damages to our community members and we will not allow it.  

* HOWEVER - If you are trying to ask for people to come together and pitch in for an indicator to be made then we may allow that, please PM me first though before posting.

5) Sharing incomplete information on purpose may be interpreted as a hidden commercial attempt and may lead to thread removal and ban.

If you are caught breaking the rules your posting may be removed and you will be banned without warning.

Updated 01/25/2017

• marijan993, BryanMac, Ross and 18 others like this

#2 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 09:29 PM

Thanks David, way to go.

• mdmonwar1985 likes this
Moving on............再见

#3 passionk

passionk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 01:34 AM

Nice to know. Thanks

#4 David L. Haskins

David L. Haskins

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:31 AM

That's Great. Every forum member should follow the Rules and keep the forum clean and useful.

• David likes this

#5 jerry80

jerry80

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:45 AM

Thanks for keeping this a marketing & spam free place! Excellent forum guys  :)

• David and Cleon7177 like this

#6 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:29 AM

Please, Update the rules according to recent events. New year should have new rules :D depending on what happened in previous years.

• MrBinary likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#7 Francis Aneke

Francis Aneke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:42 AM

(language & arguing*)

Please check the chart box warning Message...

#8 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 630 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 10:24 AM

Updated.

#4) Do not ask for money.  We have had scammers do it and cause damages to our community members and we will not allow it.  

* HOWEVER - If you are trying to ask for people to come together and pitch in for an indicator to be made then we may allow that, please PM me first though before posting.

• happyjas, -el- and Asia like this

#9 jisourov22

jisourov22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Locationbangladesh

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:14 PM

gooooooood

#10 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:17 PM

2 rules combined into 1 Would be best. :D

But anyway, good rules. :)

Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#11 shamimhsm

shamimhsm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 January 2016 - 01:23 PM

hahaha. I have seen too many scammers in this industry. Really

• homero15 likes this

#12 MrBinary

MrBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

Guys, why don't you allow website links in signatures to friendly websites? If person has a blog, or website without any aggressive marketing in it, why wouldn't you allow it? :)

I am sure people have blogs which they run and share. Aff links is understandable policy not fight against spam.

icon_wave.gif
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary

#13 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 527 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:38 PM

Guys, why don't you allow website links in signatures to friendly websites? If person has a blog, or website without any aggressive marketing in it, why wouldn't you allow it? :)

I am sure people have blogs which they run and share. Aff links is understandable policy not fight against spam.

Excuse me, I see your logo all over BOE, are you promoting SOMETHING?

#14 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 630 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:52 PM

After looking at your website it contains links to broker signups and contains no content of value.  We have seen others do what you do have done with trying to get backlinks and get broker signups via your website literally hundreds of times, so we made these rules to combat it.

• swede, homero15, Singh and 4 others like this

#15 MrBinary

MrBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 03:27 AM

Excuse me, I see your logo all over BOE, are you promoting SOMETHING?

My logo is like a mascot, I am not promoting anything :P  

After looking at your website it contains links to broker signups and contains no content of value.  We have seen others do what you do have done with trying to get backlinks and get broker signups via your website literally hundreds of times, so we made these rules to combat it.

I am here to talk first of all and be in a loop of BO industry, but your answer makes sense.

icon_wave.gif

#16 MrBinary

MrBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 01:12 PM

Why some forum member can put links into their signature, and I was refused?

Clearly this guy is promoting reviews in his sig: http://www.binaryopt...adalinelively/?And I saw some others doing the same thing...

Same rules are for everyone or you get paid to keep some of the links? :DD

icon_wave.gif

#17 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 01:18 PM

Same rules for everyone, no affiliate links. Sometimes we miss things, so you can use the report button instead of posting for such issues. Thx.
  • MrBinary likes this

In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.

#18 MrBinary

MrBinary

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 02:44 PM

Same rules for everyone, no affiliate links. Sometimes we miss things, so you can use the report button instead of posting for such issues. Thx.

Alright, cheers! ;) They are not using aff links, just links to their websites/reviews of brokers.

icon_wave.gif

#19 fasih

fasih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:16 PM

Alright, cheers! ;) They are not using aff links, just links to their websites/reviews of brokers.

i am sorry , but your sole intention is to try to "steal " traffic from boe .. i see you are an internet marketer , but "forum marketing" wont work here in boe :)

#20 calebfx

calebfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:23 PM

What about communicating in the shoutbox with languages other than English, guys I don't know I think this should be a rule.

• hp699flva and natalivit2010 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.