Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  merkavt : (14 December 2019 - 11:10 PM) wilson-arrow
@  mehdimehrali... : (14 December 2019 - 06:18 PM) wilson-arrow
@  madu84 : (11 December 2019 - 09:54 AM) what is the best strategy for binary indicies ?
@  madu84 : (11 December 2019 - 09:50 AM) 4 hour strategy
@  euro_rapp : (11 December 2019 - 08:06 AM) iambinary
@  kalc : (11 December 2019 - 06:05 AM) Ho ho ho seasons greetings :ph34r:
@  Chosen3000 : (07 December 2019 - 08:09 PM) Is anyone having problems with missing indicators in MT4 Navigation Pane?
@  sidao : (07 December 2019 - 04:29 PM) destroyer
@  sidao : (07 December 2019 - 04:29 PM) destroyer
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 07:37 AM) ATR PERCENTAGE
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 07:37 AM) ATR PERCENTAGE
@  pal20 : (06 December 2019 - 06:46 AM) ATR INDICATOR
@  Tripack : (04 December 2019 - 01:19 PM) Althoughthere’s not much activity anymore no need to pollute threads with « add me to telegram » stuff, do that in private plz
@  reza4x : (29 November 2019 - 07:14 AM) Dear f5rends,Do any have No delay Non repaint Indicator
@  arrowbinary : (28 November 2019 - 10:38 AM) @ traderpusa Yes, I've seen it on mt5, what is the custom one called for Mt4?
@  trexter : (28 November 2019 - 01:09 AM) Its been a long long time, but here I am, Hello Old mates!
@  TheRenchix : (27 November 2019 - 03:05 PM) backtest
@  TheRenchix : (27 November 2019 - 03:05 PM) Binary Arrow Backtester
@  traderpusa : (26 November 2019 - 07:38 PM) I believe you refer to the standard MT5. It comes with MT5
@  arrowbinary : (26 November 2019 - 08:23 AM) Sorry the news indicator I'm looking for prints a timestamp, but if I can find the flag one, even better.

Photo

Part 2 NEWS TRADING

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#41 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 24 May 2016 - 05:05 AM

Nice way to start the week, I got 2 ITM's on the lines. I took a trade which would have ended OTM, but i sold the trade at the market, which is possible on binary.com and only got a loss of 0.29 cent instead of 6 $. And my other two trades i won, i can see that the bollinger wasn't totally flat, so i waited for the candle to get bigger, which was the right choice.

8d20313b58b7c4d44e077ac7777474b1.png

• homero15 likes this

#42 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:08 AM

wanted to give this strategy a test..my first try..UC high impact news..Demo....

Entry was at blue line , when the price pushed below bb 3.75 and expiry set to end of hour.

I hope I m in line with the rules... Too bad i missed the INSANE style half an hour opportunity.. lol

usdcad-h1-international-capital-markets.

J789XH8.png?1

• homero15, Mondmann and fjordmelis like this

----------------------------------------

#43 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:09 AM

Big ITM for both "PART 2" and "INSANE"

vTdDIhU.png

J0mUBKE.png

• Mondmann, fjordmelis and Mowgli like this

#44 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 25 May 2016 - 10:13 AM

7a982ba545ed9a65f0d61acab2aee3d0.png

Did the same trades just on EUR/CAD, I waited until both the CAD and the USD news had been published, since it was in the same hour.
Took both trades on live account, at the red lines.

• homero15 and Mondmann like this

#45 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:03 PM

I got two part 2 trades on USDCAD and went for one on AUDCAD that was OTM as it stayed outside the BB. I stupidly forgot to go for "part 2 of part 2" and place a trade for an hour in the other direction, otherwise I would have recouped that loss.

Never mind - still ended up well in profit so happy days.

• homero15, fjordmelis and Mowgli like this

#46 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

At homero, do use this style of news trading when the medium impact news has the same effect on the market? Like over extended bar challenging bb 3.75 at 1 hr tf..?

#47 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 25 May 2016 - 08:23 PM

At homero, do use this style of news trading when the medium impact news has the same effect on the market? Like over extended bar challenging bb 3.75 at 1 hr tf..?

I am not sure if medium has an impact, never try it but will be good to find out.

Just to let you know, The "part 2 " the main thing is to make sure the BB are flat .

#48 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:04 PM

Nice ITM AUDUSD, 9;30 AUD news eastern time.

bhmqaS0.png

• @ndre1ka likes this

#49 wilsonnicole

wilsonnicole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:58 PM

Two days using the part 2 news method. EJ won, Attached File  Capture.PNG   12.59KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Capture.PNG2.PNG   32.36KB   0 downloadsGold won also with a re-entry. I missed AU signal an hour ago , also missed USD/CAD in the morning as a result of work . Thanks Homero

• homero15 likes this

#50 wilsonnicole

wilsonnicole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:42 AM

I am up %70 with my account , I have not had any loss with the news strategy. This morning using insane news trading on EU. Thanks HomeroAttached File  2Capture.PNG   10.33KB   1 downloadsAttached File  3Capture.PNG   27.7KB   0 downloads

• homero15 and Mowgli like this

#51 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:47 AM

I took the same one. But today morning got a hit at Tokyo open news in insane style. REcovered it at part 2  trade thoough

• homero15 and wilsonnicole like this

#52 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

Hi shall I know how do u manage the bet Size? Assuming u take a call on 1 hr and 30 m for the same expiry time and next the part 2 recovery trade for 1 hr..

#53 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:11 PM

Homero, sometimes the candle keep on pushing with bb widening and widening
.say when the price crosses bb 3.75 the band diverges as well.
How do u determine the best entry?
  • homero15 likes this

#54 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:13 PM

Homero, sometimes the candle keep on pushing with bb widening and widening
.say when the price crosses bb 3.75 the band diverges as well.
How do u determine the best entry?

Yes, in the INSANE only, this is the tricky part of INSANE method, that is why we have dev. 3.75, we must make sure that the candle hit that BB, now with

PART 2 we do not have that issue because we only enter on FLAT BB, and the break of the BB is more clear, "PART 2'" is more safe and fast to trade 

because it is more easy to trade. My advise is to practice PART 2 first and if you get it with some ITM then trading INSANE is not even needed if you

already won PART 2, That is how I do it, if I win 4 trades with PART 2 I just stop there and not risk anymore :)

• MasterBlaster likes this

#55 devhie

devhie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Locationindonesia

Posted 26 May 2016 - 09:58 PM

Yes, in the INSANE only, this is the tricky part of INSANE method, that is why we have dev. 3.75, we must make sure that the candle hit that BB, now with

PART 2 we do not have that issue because we only enter on FLAT BB, and the break of the BB is more clear, "PART 2'" is more safe and fast to trade 

because it is more easy to trade. My advise is to practice PART 2 first and if you get it with some ITM then trading INSANE is not even needed if you

already won PART 2, That is how I do it, if I win 4 trades with PART 2 I just stop there and not risk anymore :)

hello sir, just to make me clearly

i read on first page for PART 2 it is use BB dev 3 right ?

and on INSANE it is use dev 3.75 ?

thank you sir for share, on monday i will add this strategy to my daily setup :)

• homero15 and @ndre1ka like this

#56 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 26 May 2016 - 10:05 PM

hello sir, just to make me clearly

i read on first page for PART 2 it is use BB dev 3 right ?

and on INSANE it is use dev 3.75 ?

thank you sir for share, on monday i will add this strategy to my daily setup :)

That is right, the difference with the strategies is that INSANE is more tricky because the bb are bending when the candle is breaking the dev 3, that is why we need the second dev 3.75 and let the candle touch it before we enter, PART 2 is easier because the BB are flat and the break more clear, please practice first :)

• devhie likes this

#57 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 12:24 AM

Hi I think probably I'm misunderstanding something here..
I believe that in part 2 trading method, we enter a trade at 1 hr time frame when we get a better price for the hour end expiry.. For insane, in the same hour take a trade at the second half an hour with the same expiry as part 2 style if we get a better entry around 3.75..

I don't understand how do u avoid insane style when both the insane style and part 2 trading style has the same expiry time?

The additional thing in part 2 style trading, assuming That we lose the 1 hr trade we enter again for the next 1 hour trade when the previous one ends below bb3. Am I right here?

#58 olamiday

olamiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:20 AM

When do you stop doing re-entries for part 2. For example if the news is at 2pm do you stop at 2:30, 2:45? and if it is at 2:30pm, 2:45?

#59 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:26 AM

When do you stop doing re-entries for part 2. For example if the news is at 2pm do you stop at 2:30, 2:45? and if it is at 2:30pm, 2:45?

Hi, the part 2 rentry is for 1 hour timeframe. So , if the news is at 2 pm, and the  hour candle closes below or above bb3, then rentry is at 3 pm.

If the news is at 2:45 also, then reentry is at 3 pm...

#60 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:29 AM

Hi I think probably I'm misunderstanding something here..
I believe that in part 2 trading method, we enter a trade at 1 hr time frame when we get a better price for the hour end expiry.. For insane, in the same hour take a trade at the second half an hour with the same expiry as part 2 style if we get a better entry around 3.75..

I don't understand how do u avoid insane style when both the insane style and part 2 trading style has the same expiry time?

The additional thing in part 2 style trading, assuming That we lose the 1 hr trade we enter again for the next 1 hour trade when the previous one ends below bb3. Am I right here?

All this depending on the time of the news release, example; if news are at 8;30, you are in 1H time frame the expiry for PART2 is at 9;00, that is the end of that hour, but INSANE ends at 9;30.

• Mowgli likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.