Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  ishaque : (20 August 2019 - 09:46 AM) ALPHA BINARY INDICATORS
@  elchanan93 : (20 August 2019 - 08:40 AM) hello dears ! Some strat about iq option digital options ?
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:40 AM) thanks
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:39 AM) all same. The only modification i had to do was for news.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:37 AM) btw is there a big difference between your first indi and the latest one or the first one is still valid?
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:34 AM) :D :D :D
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:33 AM) Just travel to Venezuela and change 100$ and you'll become a millionaire for a while
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:26 AM) that's why i will never be a millionaire lol. I like to spend.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:25 AM) Some people just can't spend money :)
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:24 AM) There is a proverb "Saved money - earnd money"
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:20 AM) money is relative lol. When I go out for drinks on Saturday, I am usually the guy making the least money a month at the table.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:19 AM) I think it is one of my better posts giving you a month overview of things to come
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) ok thnx
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) http://www.binaryopt...204#entry149967
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:18 AM) I guess many people would choose to shift to night life and sleep during the day even for half of money you make
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) Read my post on it. It was posted this Sunday.
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:17 AM) 30 pips target was only London session
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) BTW what is wrong with September? i thought Brexit date is October 31st
@  traderpusa : (20 August 2019 - 01:16 AM) yes, but not sure how long i can do this. I trade from Manila, so London open is 3 or 4 pm for me, and trading NY session also makes I only sleep around 4 AM. Like a zombie lol.
@  Ghostly84 : (20 August 2019 - 01:14 AM) lol, impressive, still you are way ahead of "simple" 30 pips a day:)

Photo

Part 2 NEWS TRADING

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#21 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:15 AM

9549fd382904b76db40f34836e915018.png

Got 3 ITM today, the same pair, same news using reentries. I'm considering going live soon, I can see that you use daily pivots Homero15, can you explain what you use them for?
Best regards :-)

• homero15 and Jinch like this

#22 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 17 May 2016 - 08:45 AM

9549fd382904b76db40f34836e915018.png

Got 3 ITM today, the same pair, same news using reentries. I'm considering going live soon, I can see that you use daily pivots Homero15, can you explain what you use them for?
Best regards :-)

Yes, I have been using SRL for confirmation, the "2 PART NEWS TRADING" is working very good. please be aware that sooner or later the candle will be a looser,

have money management ready, the ITM win ratio is very high with this strategy, but losses will  come.

today's trade.

rkTPDWZ.png

• Mondmann likes this

#23 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

Thanks for the quick answer homero15, do you only take the trades if it crosses the srl lines that you have?
I know I have lost a few trades too. May I ask what your moneymangagement is?
And can you post your srl indicator please?

Thank you :-)

#24 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 17 May 2016 - 05:51 PM

Thanks for the quick answer homero15, do you only take the trades if it crosses the srl lines that you have?
I know I have lost a few trades too. May I ask what your moneymangagement is?
And can you post your srl indicator please?

Thank you :-)

the indi is called  FiboPiv_2, you can get it at     http://forexwinners....rex/fibopiv_v2/ it appears that the best trades are when the candle breaks the BB and the Fivos also, this is a confirmation, you can tested and see,

Like any other strategy, not all entries are winners, most are winners, in my experience this is 85% win rate.
so I just trade 5% of my acc and when I trade reentries I make sure that each reentry is beyond the previous price entry, most of the time if you loose, you can get your money back with the second or third reentry. I rarely lose a trade in the PART 2.

• devhie likes this

#25 shajan901

shajan901

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:33 PM

hello homero15,

u r using mw broker, sir what abt their withdrawal, any issues or any delay

#26 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 17 May 2016 - 09:54 PM

hello homero15,

u r using mw broker, sir what abt their withdrawal, any issues or any delay

Never had problems withdrawing with MW, the issue with them is that some times there is a delay when you place a trade, this is very annoying,

but they are fast giving your money, in 3 days you get it in your CC, I live in US and not have many choices, so is OK.

#27 wilsonnicole

wilsonnicole

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:48 AM

HOMERO , I STAY IN THE US ALSO , I WAS THINKING OF FUNDING FINPARI. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ACCEPT US RESIDENTS

• homero15 likes this

#28 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:49 AM

the indi is called  FiboPiv_2, you can get it at     http://forexwinners....rex/fibopiv_v2/ it appears that the best trades are when the candle breaks the BB and the Fivos also, this is a confirmation, you can tested and see,

Like any other strategy, not all entries are winners, most are winners, in my experience this is 85% win rate.
so I just trade 5% of my acc and when I trade reentries I make sure that each reentry is beyond the previous price entry, most of the time if you loose, you can get your money back with the second or third reentry. I rarely lose a trade in the PART 2.

Okay thank you! do you only take the trade when it touches the SRL indicator?

#29 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:14 AM

HOMERO , I STAY IN THE US ALSO , I WAS THINKING OF FUNDING FINPARI. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ACCEPT US RESIDENTS

I am not familiar with them, the best thing to do is a google search or open a tread here and ask comments about FINPARI  :) 

fjordmelis ---Okay thank you! do you only take the trade when it touches the SRL indicator?

at the moment I am just taking trades that crosses both BB and Fibo. the main entry is ; FLAT BB, after cross it must also cross FIBO, but still

observing how it works. :)

#30 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 18 May 2016 - 09:20 AM

I am not familiar with them, the best thing to do is a google search or open a tread here and ask comments about FINPARI  :)

fjordmelis ---Okay thank you! do you only take the trade when it touches the SRL indicator?

at the moment I am just taking trades that crosses both BB and Fibo. the main entry is ; FLAT BB, after cross it must also cross FIBO, but still

observing how it works. :)

Okay, let me know how it works out for you, i will continue with the original strategy :-)

• homero15 likes this

#31 shajan901

shajan901

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 12:14 PM

Never had problems withdrawing with MW, the issue with them is that some times there is a delay when you place a trade, this is very annoying,

but they are fast giving your money, in 3 days you get it in your CC, I live in US and not have many choices, so is OK.

sir thnx ur valuble reply

• homero15 likes this

#32 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:04 AM

I took these 2 trades on GJ and GU 2 trades - 2 ITM.
Did you take these trades too Homero15?

3030229796c241b2199d5dfa789ec8ce.png

• homero15 likes this

#33 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 19 May 2016 - 09:09 AM

I took these 2 trades on GJ and GU 2 trades - 2 ITM.
Did you take these trades too Homero15?

3030229796c241b2199d5dfa789ec8ce.png

Wow, no, what NEWS this are for? Also the SRL do not  make a diference, just to let you know I do not use them any more.

Are your trades the RETAIL SALES?

#34 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 20 May 2016 - 02:09 AM

Wow, no, what NEWS this are for? Also the SRL do not  make a diference, just to let you know I do not use them any more.

Are your trades the RETAIL SALES?

Yes eactly, it was on the GBP retail sales. Okay, i will remove the SRL :)

#35 olamiday

olamiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:22 AM

CAD retail sales & CPI anyone? The BB spread is looking very good (thin)

• homero15 likes this

#36 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:27 AM

CAD retail sales & CPI anyone? The BB spread is looking very good (thin)

Yes, many good ones, we will see.

<_< perfect conditions, just no movement :angry:

#37 olamiday

olamiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 May 2016 - 07:52 AM

USDCAD very indecisive :( , no entries for me

• homero15 likes this

#38 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 20 May 2016 - 10:55 AM

38638010e99f1cd1ced64a9f703602ac.png

First trade on my live account, huge ITM. It was first after, I took the trade on the existing home sales news, it was first afterwards I realized that it was only investing.com who marked that as a "High impact news" Forexfactory did not. But the trade was looking good and I took the chance, from now on I will only take trades that are marked as high impact news on Forexfactory and Investing.com
I will keep posting all my trades here if it is Okay with Homero15.
Good weekend to you guys!

• homero15 and Mondmann like this

#39 olamiday

olamiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 20 May 2016 - 11:03 AM

Thank you homero!

£1 trades to test the waters. Will be doing 5% of my balance from next week.

Thanks again.

Attached File  news trading.JPG   87.83KB   0 downloads

Attached File  news trading proof.JPG   18.46KB   0 downloads

• homero15 likes this

#40 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:06 PM

11;05 NEWS

jeb41jM.png

• fjordmelis likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.