Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ishan007 : (19 October 2018 - 12:16 AM) :) :P
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 09:22 PM) good morning
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point
@  igik : (18 October 2018 - 06:51 AM) forex entry point indicator
@  Delight : (18 October 2018 - 04:10 AM) @manfloy, share some of the free money with me. Just $200 will be ok. lol
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:21 AM) run losers + increase the positions + cuting the positive PL when it comes
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 03:21 AM) nice, handing out free money
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:19 AM) well actually am experimenting hard right here with 3 traders, who claiming they want to trade, so i decided to gave out some posibility to trade live, they fucked up two accounts for now [email protected]
@  traderpusa : (18 October 2018 - 03:17 AM) manfloy talking to himself lol.
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 03:04 AM) so better don't play with fire and set ur stop loss if you want to be alive, and one more significative and the latest one for today : i see many traders trading perfect on DEMO, but when you pass on the LIVE trading the game will turn over 360degree, your rules your systems and your ability to keep the great job will purely dissapear, fear & greed, remember fear and greed nothing else on the chart only fear and greed, good luck
@  ishan007 : (18 October 2018 - 02:46 AM) yup
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:46 AM) not that much time to flood and post here, please pay attention on your SL, one time the market will knock you very very significative, trust me it comes once in a year
@  ishan007 : (18 October 2018 - 02:45 AM) wow
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:44 AM) https://gyazo.com/90...47790cd914b234d
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:44 AM) took a fresh sucker right now on EJ
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:43 AM) a lot of old traders around
@  manfloy : (18 October 2018 - 02:43 AM) how is going on guys ???
@  ishan007 : (17 October 2018 - 11:06 PM) neddihrehat here?
@  happyjas : (17 October 2018 - 08:43 PM) :( uh oh
@  traderpusa : (17 October 2018 - 08:42 PM) i would not have recommended long lol

Photo

Part 2 NEWS TRADING

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

#1 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:19 AM

PART 2 NEWS TRADING.

!!!!!DEMO TRADE AND PRACTICE THIS FIRST!!!!!

With this we got a COMPLETE NEWS RELEASE TRADING SYSTEM.WITH MANY ENTRY OPPORTUNITIES.

!!!!NO CRYBABIES PLEASE !!!! This trading is for those
who have patience to test it, no FAST RESULTS HERE,
the news is only a few times a week so you need to spend time in this. Everithing I say here I back it up with screnchots and explanations, PEACE and GOOD LUCK!!!!!

1H TIME FRAME
Bollinger Bands 20  dev 3
When there is a high impact news release you look at the bb TO BE FLAT or narrow, look at the currency pairs that
are close to the BB before the news.
We are waiting for price to break outside the BB
and WE ENTER opposite direction with expiry of
the same hourly candle.
We want the BB bands flat or almost flaT BEFORE THE
BREAK.
ex; news at 8;30 expiry at 9;00
    news at 8;00 expiry at 9;00
as you can see in this example both expiers at 9;00
because both are in 1H timeframe, and both expiery
at the end of that 1H candle.

5rwOwzS.png

SECOND POSSIBLE ENTRY
1H TIME FRAME
When BB are not flat or narrow.
In this entry, you wait for the 1H candle of the news to end,

if the candle is completely outside BB, you enter next candle opposite direction 1H expiry.

Yjof8hH.png

• devhie, Reinhold, happyjas and 4 others like this

#2 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:29 PM

I took this trade today with 5 reentries,

buHJAhs.png

xfisony.png

• happyjas and hp699flva like this

#3 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:39 PM

I took this trade today with 5 reentries,

buHJAhs.png

xfisony.png

Same rules for re-entries, Homero - you trade and if it retraces back inside then outside of BB again then trade again?

#4 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:42 PM

Same rules for re-entries, Homero - you trade and if it retraces back inside then outside of BB again then trade again?

Yes exactly the same. RULES FOR REENTRY;

that is correct, when price moves outside and you take a trade, then price retrace,

then price moves outside again BEYOND the first entry I wait more than 10 pips and place another trade and so on.

#5 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:51 PM

Nice Homero15.. you expanded on your first strat. Looks good.

I can't trade your strats because my broker has low payout on news but i'm glad it's working nice for you.

• homero15 and happyjas like this

#6 Mondmann

Mondmann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:58 AM

perfect trade setup and i was so damn prepared for it, was watching USDJPY the most, because it was close to the BB, funded my Broker Account :D and then i forget to take the trade because of the music and i was studying and totally forgot to watch again on the chart, next time i will set a alarm :D

no problem, so i take my first live trade tomorrow :)

there were some good trade setups today too.

• homero15, happyjas and hp699flva like this

some folks win and some folks won't.

German Facebook Group: https://www.facebook...93621324308805/

#7 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 11:11 AM

perfect trade setup and i was so damn prepared for it, was watching USDJPY the most, because it was close to the BB, funded my Broker Account :D and then i forget to take the trade because of the music and i was studying and totally forgot to watch again on the chart, next time i will set a alarm :D

no problem, so i take my first live trade tomorrow :)

there were some good trade setups today too.

Sounds like me. I must have missed 4 or 5 across the two Homero news strats in the past 24hrs through untimely distractions  :rolleyes:

• homero15 and Mondmann like this

#8 Nickachino

Nickachino

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 04:34 AM

Homero, do you use both strategies or do you jut focus on one of them?

• homero15 likes this

#9 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:30 AM

Homero, do you use both strategies or do you jut focus on one of them?

I use all 3 possible entries, some times it does overlap INSANE with PART 2 and you can take trades accordingly.

today no entries for INSANE but 4 entries for part 2.

today 8;30 news 1H CANDLE USDCAD 4 reentries, I took it to soon so 3 winners 1 loss

http://i.imgur.com/0I4v3l6.png0I4v3l6.png

16fn2Pz.png

#10 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 04 March 2016 - 09:22 AM

Very clear and clean setups today, my MT4 is acting up, I am working on it , but I got screenshots from FREESTOCKCHARTS,

What is going on here?

1VhsKDC.png

bm5v4cl.png

cAoOMtu.png

#11 jackjames

jackjames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:28 AM

Can someone help me understand something? This morning the German factory orders news was above forecast - a bullish news release - but the EUR/USD pair dropped like a stone. How does that happen????

Also, an interesting setup on that pair, with the price going below BB with 3 SD in the 3rd 30 min candle after the news. I didn't expect to see it, especially as the news was only medium impact but I took it and it is looking good so far.

Edit: my positions are looking good but the candle does not look like returning all the way inside the BB

• homero15 likes this

#12 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:22 AM

Can someone help me understand something? This morning the German factory orders news was above forecast - a bullish news release - but the EUR/USD pair dropped like a stone. How does that happen????

Also, an interesting setup on that pair, with the price going below BB with 3 SD in the 3rd 30 min candle after the news. I didn't expect to see it, especially as the news was only medium impact but I took it and it is looking good so far.

Edit: my positions are looking good but the candle does not look like returning all the way inside the BB

If the EUR is below the forecast the EURUSD will drop because the EUR is the first currency in the pair, looking at the 30m charts the EURUSD end up a winner, sometimes the candle do not end up completely inside the BB, in this case looks like 75% How that go?

#13 jackjames

jackjames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:22 AM

It did win for me. The particular movement I was referring to was above forecast for the Euro but the EURUSD pair dropped, which seems backwards? Anyway, it won!

• homero15 likes this

#14 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:59 AM

Hello Homero15 i took a trade on NZD/USD yesterday. I took multiple trades some of them won but the candle did close outside BB 20 - 3.
Please tell me if i did something wrong.
9a65d8fbccca428ff08dec6bd3ff257d.png
Best regards

• homero15 likes this

#15 zac00001

zac00001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:05 AM

Thanks Humero for a great ITM. Flat market. Expiry to end of hour and trade taken when price passes 20,3. Huge retrace. Winner.

yt1Fag0.png?1

• petya7_1 likes this

#16 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 12 May 2016 - 07:18 AM

Thanks Humero for a great ITM. Flat market. Expiry to end of hour and trade taken when price passes 20,3. Huge retrace. Winner.

yt1Fag0.png?1

I took the same trade, it was awesome!

a971bcb475491b6c9409dc70f40aecd7.png

#17 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 12 May 2016 - 08:30 AM

Hello Homero15 i took a trade on NZD/USD yesterday. I took multiple trades some of them won but the candle did close outside BB 20 - 3.
Please tell me if i did something wrong.
9a65d8fbccca428ff08dec6bd3ff257d.png
Best regards

there is nothing wrong with your trade, some times the price just do not retrace all the way back inside BB, in this case you only win the reentry trades,

the best setup is when the BB are flat like your trade and zac0001 took.

my trade today 8;30 news. the doted line is the dev 3, the other is for something else, as you can see the candle also end up almost 

outside the doted line, I won 2 trades just because I waited long to see the candle completely outside the BB.

oJK9j2G.png

• fjordmelis, petya7_1 and olamiday like this

#18 fjordmelis

fjordmelis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 13 May 2016 - 08:20 AM

Trades i took today 3 ITM 1 OTM - the OTM was on USDCHF because it went outside the BB again and i entered a trade.
I won first trade on usdchf, don't know why i entered 2nd time.

83d0876d8343a302b0b433ce7a3d0b3e.png

1ece0e1909a56876cd56dbd076cf7a5e.png

8517a3356324dd5c95a32160d0f88845.png

• homero15 likes this

#19 olamiday

olamiday

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:12 AM

there is nothing wrong with your trade, some times the price just do not retrace all the way back inside BB, in this case you only win the reentry trades,

the best setup is when the BB are flat like your trade and zac0001 took.

my trade today 8;30 news. the doted line is the dev 3, the other is for something else, as you can see the candle also end up almost 

outside the doted line, I won 2 trades just because I waited long to see the candle completely outside the BB.

oJK9j2G.png

Could you have used your second entry and entered a call for the next hour?

#20 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

Could you have used your second entry and entered a call for the next hour?

The candle was not clearly outside of the BB, that is why I didn't,

Like fjordmelis I also took 3 ITM AND 1 OTM, many good setups today, I could not take all.

f0hJfkT.png

vriklpr.png

AZE7b3d.png

• fjordmelis likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.