Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  kalc : (02 July 2020 - 04:01 AM) and by the way if that guy trys to sell you stuff dont buy it, he's just ripped off some indi's over at forex-station lol its all freely available
@  kalc : (02 July 2020 - 04:00 AM) lol hey TP hows it going young man
@  traderpusa : (01 July 2020 - 01:53 PM) So is the market lol
@  David : (30 June 2020 - 08:00 AM) yall are savage :D
@  David : (30 June 2020 - 08:00 AM) haha
@  Sambo : (29 June 2020 - 05:04 PM) If there's one thing i've learned, it's that the most profitable traders are the least boastful.
@  happyjas : (27 June 2020 - 09:50 PM) We understand what took place, you won a lot of money and bought a new "BMW M4 cake", you got down on your knees, put your little hands together and sounded like this: "My name is my name, if you ask me again I'll tell you the same, I won a lot of money, and already shove it on my candy back-end, but there's one problem, everyone knows already that I ABSOLUTELY SUCK."
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:43 PM) the R8 Audi thing -_-
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:42 PM) :unsure: 'Can't afford the BM thing, 'just got the 2018 Audi 2016 :(
@  happyjas : (26 June 2020 - 05:41 PM) :unsure: 'Ca
@  Dyabolus : (26 June 2020 - 03:45 AM) so were u verified by David at last? how about that 'pic'
@  David : (25 June 2020 - 04:48 PM) sure post a pic
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:17 PM) sorry im bragging again, i sincerly apologize. Just wanted to share with you :(
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:13 PM) By the way do you wanna see my new BMW M4?
@  euro_rapp : (25 June 2020 - 04:13 PM) where do you read that closure stuff?
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:45 AM) thanks anyways MAster David, a million times :)
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:41 AM) *closure
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:39 AM) feeling anxious about what I read about BOE (the enclosure, i guess) :(
@  David : (25 June 2020 - 07:18 AM) good how about you happy?
@  happyjas : (25 June 2020 - 07:16 AM) hello MAster David, how are you?

Photo

Oakman and Nadex

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 oakman

oakman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUSA, Georgia

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:01 PM

Hello all! Yes I am still alive and kinda kicking. I hope all of you are doing well and profiting in your trading career. I have not been in the chat room in a while but I wanted to say hello and let folks know I am still trading. I decided to not continue to trade with Marketsworld and started trading with Nadex. I have had a Nadex account a while but never seemed to find a way to be consistent. I finally am showing some consistency with them and wanted to share basically what I was doing. I feel safer with Nadex. There are many positives to trading with them and not an overseas broker since I am in the USA.

Basically Monday through Thursday I trade only the wall30 binary options on Nadex.  I usually start looking for an entry around lunchtime EST. I look for extreme moves which I expect to reverse and buy the 415pm expires. I find that the equidistant lines tool on mt4 help provide good entries and locate extreme spots pretty well. I use the 5m chart on mt4. Open a demo with a forex broker that has the dow futures. Sometimes I do stack trades when the market moves against me if I feel very strongly that the market will close in the opposite direction by 415pm est. By stacking I mean i buy or sell the next expire price in the options ladder from where the first purchase. Try not to go too far doing that or you will martingale yourself out of an account. I do not like to trade this strategy on major news days.I only like to enter at or near $50 for the cost of the option which means you are purchasing an strike at or near the current market price. You can use price action to help with the entry. Buying at $50 has changed my trading with Nadex dramatically in  good way. I use to buy  cheap OTM hoping for some big move in my favor but that did not work well for me at all. Basically the $50 price is saying there is a 50% chance it will expire in the money. With your strategy and price action you try to tip the % over 50% into your favor.

On Fridays, when there is major news for USD or USD and CAD, I like to do a straddle on the USD/CAD pair. It been working out great since this pair like to move on the news(especially when major news comes out for US and Canadian economy at the same time. Like the last 2 Fridays at 830am EST and stays up or down long enough to expire ITM on a 10am binary expires. You are purchasing the otm options at least 2 steps away (above and below)from the atm price a little after 800am. when there is news coming out at 830am. You choose the 10am expires. on the USD/CAD since they do not offer the 900am expires.

Well this is what's been going on for me as far as trading. Hope this helps someone. Be blessed and peace out!

• Tripack and BinaryOptionsTutordotcom like this

#2 marijan993

marijan993

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
  • LocationDubrovnik, Croatia

Posted 08 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

Rock on, bro!

One_3af53e_101131.jpg

• oakman likes this

#3 BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

BinaryOptionsTutordotcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 11:51 PM

Great to see you back Oakman and thanks for sharing your experience with us on the Nadex exchange.

• oakman likes this

#4 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,520 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:09 AM

Nice to see you back Oak !!! B)

• oakman likes this

#5 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 664 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 08:45 AM

The Oak!  Good to see you here again amigo!

• oakman likes this

#6 njfbinary

njfbinary

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:26 AM

Can you please tell me what mt4 broker offers futures. 

Thank You, 

NJF

#7 ginx10k

ginx10k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 08:47 AM

FXPro MT4  has FUTURES.  but you can't trade with them in USA. only good for DEMO account. especially if you're using NADEX.  :)

#8 wiineedmore

wiineedmore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

Welcome to Nadex, I just started there not to long ago a lot of overseas brokers don't like to payout. 

#9 mrkam

mrkam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 September 2014 - 12:05 PM

Nice thinking!  Could I pick for a few more details?  How do you set your channels, as in how far above and below what point?  current market at noon?  Mostly that is it, curious to how you set your entry areas.

Thanks!

mk

#10 wallstreetque

wallstreetque

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 16 February 2015 - 05:12 PM

Nice. My daily strategy is similar to this.

"Chip" Cole

www.orderflowanlaytics.com

#11 Elite

Elite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:00 PM

Welcome to Nadex, I just started there not to long ago a lot of overseas brokers don't like to payout. 

how is trading going?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.