Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  traderpusa : (17 November 2019 - 03:10 AM) Ned has arisen from the death lol
@  neddihrehat : (16 November 2019 - 11:16 PM) Yeah people sometimes mistakes Shout for Search. :P
@  teknews : (14 November 2019 - 03:24 PM) ups...is not search :) haha :)
@  teknews : (14 November 2019 - 03:24 PM) pt pro_fx
@  kalc : (13 November 2019 - 01:34 PM) :) :) :)
@  nkotb6 : (13 November 2019 - 12:15 PM) Happy green pips!
@  wags : (13 November 2019 - 07:46 AM) whassup girls
@  nkotb6 : (13 November 2019 - 01:57 AM) :lol:
@  Tripack : (12 November 2019 - 01:02 PM) :D
@  kalc : (12 November 2019 - 05:52 AM) :ph34r:
@  kalc : (12 November 2019 - 05:52 AM) top right fellas, top right...
@  lecharn : (11 November 2019 - 08:14 PM) hubba hubba
@  traceydexmon : (09 November 2019 - 02:27 PM) second
@  Kinkell : (08 November 2019 - 12:38 PM) rockingale
@  Seahjiashen : (06 November 2019 - 03:20 AM) vic
@  traderpusa : (04 November 2019 - 03:35 AM) dude, the search function is top right.
@  kidang : (04 November 2019 - 03:20 AM) bb
@  kidang : (04 November 2019 - 03:15 AM) bolingers band
@  traderpusa : (01 November 2019 - 09:26 AM) yes it's NFP
@  nkotb6 : (01 November 2019 - 06:23 AM) @traderpusa it is NFP day today

Photo

Super Smart Strategy

Super Smart 15 simple

• Please log in to reply
441 replies to this topic

#421 Tez

Tez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 08:15 PM

Hej Tez, which broker are you using? When I set the Ea it's doesn't do anything. Are you using the same settings? Thanks for your help

I use Gomarkets, using the original settings as Jim described in the post. Weird that the EA doesn't run. Do you see the happy smiley on right top corner?

#422 cuaran89

cuaran89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:51 AM

I use Gomarkets, using the original settings as Jim described in the post. Weird that the EA doesn't run. Do you see the happy smiley on right top corner?

Yes, happy smiley on the right top, which settings do you have for experts advisors in Mt¤? 

#423 Tez

Tez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 09:13 AM

Yes, happy smiley on the right top, which settings do you have for experts advisors in Mt¤?

I am currently on holiday, watching my pc running with EA via TeamViewer but getting the setting via my tiny phone is a bit hard . Will get back end of the week, so I'll let you know then if it's still needed.

#424 cuaran89

cuaran89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:40 PM

I am currently on holiday, watching my pc running with EA via TeamViewer but getting the setting via my tiny phone is a bit hard . Will get back end of the week, so I'll let you know then if it's still needed.

Thanks a lot Tez ! 

#425 Tez

Tez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 10:49 AM

Ok nevermind, EA results after 6 trading days are back to 55%.... too bad. @JimTang, have you made any adjustments to the EA in the meantime?

#426 max1

max1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:36 AM

Hello everyone, as part of this amazing forum I also wanted to share the system I’ve been using for the last month. I don’t have steady results because of the schedule of my job so sometimes I can’t even trade, but the times i trade i got very good results.

Since I started to trade Binary Options almost 8 months ago I’ve tried too many strategies and systems but with no long term luck. I have tested tons of Indi’s and still don’t get the best signals. I found this system in a page www.vivirdeopcionesbinarias.com, they have lots of systems and the good thing is they stuck with them and also made instructive videos with them. The system is named Super Smart and only uses a trend channel and arrows. It’s a very simple system, not to long I concluded too many Indies just confuse you and it doesn’t let you see what could happen with the price.

The key of this system is to be patient, is a 1 min TF based system so being patient will bring you excellent ITMs.

I use 5 indicators, 3 informative and 2 technical.

Informative:

- Trend Following Indicator: Shows the trend in all different TF. attachicon.gifTREND FOLOWING.ex4
- Launcher Directional Indicator: Gives how powerful the channel in the last 100 bars is. (I set 250 bars) and tells you to trade long on short. attachicon.gifLauncher Directional Indicator.ex4
- A candle bar remaining clock attachicon.gifb-clock_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.ex4

Technical:
- TMA bands to create the channel attachicon.gifFL01.ex4 attachicon.gifFL02.ex4
- Super Smart Arrows that are based on BBands Stop indicator, this indicator doesn’t repaint but it redraws just a little, even when it redraws it send the sound alert that work perfectly. attachicon.gifIndicador SuperInteligente 6.ex4

Rules to buy or sell: 

TF: 1 min
Expiry time: 15 min . Sometimes is very difficult to catch the exact 15 min with the signal, so in that case trade between 15-25 mins, no less than 15 no more than 25. 
Sessions: Preferable avoid the cross of sessions, UK and US sessions. I trade after UK sessions, during US. I may say Asia session is good also.

Buy:
Green arrow signal in a candle under the green middle line of the channel.

Sell: 
Red arrow signal in a candle above the green middle line of the channel.

There are 4 ways to trade I found them while trading and learning from the system:

- Super secure and conservative : Few signals but more than 95% ITM. Trade the last 3 hours US Session.

Buy:

• Trend follower must be in blue, at least 15 min, 30 min and 1 hour in blue. Trade with the trend. 
  • Launcher directional Indicator says Take only LONG trades.
  • Green arrow alert appears under a bullish candle that closes UNDER the green middle line of the channel.
  • Green arrow alert appears under a bullish candle that is outside of the channel 
  • Take the trade 15 mins

Sell: 

• The opposite to buy 

- A secure and conservative: Less signals but almost 95 % ITM.

Buy:

• Trend follower must be in blue, at least 15 min, 30 min and 1 hour in blue. Trade with the trend. 
  • Launcher directional Indicator says Take only LONG trades.
  • Green arrow alert appears under a bullish candle that closes UNDER the green middle line of the channel.
  • Take the trade 15 mins

Sell:

• The opposite to buy. 

Screens. 

Buy: https://gyazo.com/2a...023ffac0b7bd139

Sell: https://gyazo.com/5b...16095e0448c610a

- Less conservative: A few more signals but 80% ITM.

Buy:

• Trend follower must be in blue at least 15 min, 30 min and 1 hour in blue. Trade with the trend. 
  • Launcher directional could say Take only Long trades or Short trades or Nothing
  • Green arrow alert appears under a bullish candle that closes ABOVE the green middle line of the channel.
  • Take 15 min trade. 

Sell:

• The opposite to buy. 

Screens.

Buy: https://gyazo.com/76...2c4188e8bf4875b

Sell: https://gyazo.com/d1...382afb76111e4f6

- Aggressive: More signals but 65% ITM.

Buy:

• Trend follower in different colors it doesn’t matter the TFs
  • Launcher directional could say Take only Long trades or Short trades or Nothing
  • Green arrow alert appears under a bullish or bearish candle and could close UNDER or ABOVE the green middle line of the channel.
  • Take the trade 15 min.

Sell: 

• The opposite to buy. 

Screens.

Buy: https://gyazo.com/21...fa9cc009b4a2218

Sell: https://gyazo.com/1f...0f9a8c4ec5430ba

Note 1: 

I go with 6 majors, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY , USDCHF , USDCAD, AUDUSD. I havent tried with minors, sometimes i go with NZDJPY, CADJPY.

Note 1: 

I use the original setup for most of the indicators, just the Launcher directional settings changed from 100 bars to 250 bars. 

Note 2:
I know sometimes you get false signals, but i experienced the following, for put, if you get Red, Green, Red during the 15 min trade then it will fall down drastically, for call, is Green, Red, Green and will go up. Its not 100% secure that could happen , so dont try it if you are not sure. If you want to avoid all the false signals go Conservative mode and the price as closest to the bars and trade with the trend. 

https://gyazo.com/1f...1c99b65e3d1ca46

https://gyazo.com/bd...2f8f14e1bc5d816

Hi! Please, explain to me how works launcher directional indicator

I have some difficult with it

#427 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationBack from study again...with new power³

Posted 24 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

Ok nevermind, EA results after 6 trading days are back to 55%.... too bad. @JimTang, have you made any adjustments to the EA in the meantime?

This was was I was writing...I wrote here and several strats have theses res...but most people lavish like kids on 1st school day... :o :o :o :o :o

codingwizzard.png

#428 bedayan

bedayan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:42 AM

Hey Guys

Many thanks for the updated indicators and for the translation.

Today got 7 itm and 3 otm.

Much less trades .

The Indicador intelligente 1 and the indicador Intelligente 4 give me the dreaded 4200 MT4 error still.

So I have replaced Indicador Intelligente with attachicon.gifBBand Stop Alert.mq4.

Indicador Intelligente 4 is a percentage sell or buy signal but really slows down MT4 so I do not use it.

To help improve MT4 speed, I do not use Ichimoko either.

I have created attachicon.gifSmart System Indicator.mq4 which tries to follow the new rules.

Basically you get the Intelligente1 / BBands Stop Alert ARROW, and if 2 to 5 candles previous to arrow is a

Indicador Invertir Mejor 3 ( FULL Sun ) then you trade next candle with. expiry 15 minutes.

Arrow is at shift 1, trade at shift 0, (Sun Symbol from shift 2 to 5 ).

My Smart System Indicator will only trade if the SUN symbol is a full symbol ( yellow face surrounded by blue or red rays )

See screenshots to understand. I think the FULL Sun is a stronger signal !

Also if the middle green FL01/FL02 TMA line is crossed then no trade

I have also created an EA attachicon.gifSuper Smart EA.mq4.

The screenshots are all trades taken by EA today.

This is working progress.

I provide the source codes if anyone wants to tinkle, improve or add to my indicator and or EA.

Note the EA needs the Smart Indicator to work.

If you make changes in the Smart Indicator, then no need to amend EA.

Amendments to Smart Indicator Code will be reflected in the EA coding.

attachicon.gifExperimental1.png

attachicon.gifExperimental2.png

attachicon.gifExperimental3.png

attachicon.gifExperimental4.png

attachicon.gifExperimental5.png

Hi,

why  your supersmart alert indicator not only giving alert only when your specified criteria is met. It seems its giving alert all the bollinger stop signal including when specific criteria met. Is it possible to give signal when specific criteria is met?

#429 Bisina Wickremasinghe

Bisina Wickremasinghe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:50 PM

Hi Guys

Newbie here  :)

I just found out about this strategy, @cuaran89 what is the broker you are using?

Can someone suggest a broker to carry out this strategy (take 15 min trades at will)

Thanks

#430 Binary1

Binary1

Banned for commercial content spam

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 April 2016 - 05:17 AM

first two trades of the day ITM and both against the trend. note that in the case of Aud\Usd the price was not touching the middle line at the moment of the trade purchase

in the case of Usd\Cad at the moment of the trade it was mostly blue dots, then dots became red but it was against the trend at first

see two screenshots. trades are not yet done completely but they seem to be going very ITM 

anyway i dont want to advertise to trade against the trend 

Hi would you mind sharing your Forex Factory MT4 File please ?

#431 epson

epson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 14 June 2016 - 05:44 AM

I modified indi to show trend in Data window

Just use iCustom in normal way, if you don't want the whole indi you could just use the code in your EA. PM me if you need anything.

06291bd91ce0dee4cbd054b0bd8be6cd.png

Hi  

tootall

and

jimtang

maby you can but arrow for thes indicators!

For FerruFX   I can shose how bic nidd to be % for arrow :D

And for QQE wen the lines r crossing. Tanx

Attached Files

#432 modanetfx

modanetfx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 02:46 AM

And finally, without  an EA what  is the best conclusion  for this strategy ? To me aside from  the original start nobody has been able to come out  with  a fine modification . Various indicators have been added  without  a final  conclusion . Can anyone suggest  the best and few screen shots? Thanks   

PLAN  PATIENCE  PROFIT

#433 xplus

xplus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 08:28 PM

What an interesting strategy! LMAO! This trend is like season film, each episode keep interesting. Lord mercy, this trend have to get a conclusion part. Cuaran89, where have have you been?

#434 jackwht

jackwht

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:47 PM

https://gyazo.com/bb...efc253d328fa7ad

Here is how im trading at the moment. 

I changed the sun for Binary Viper v1.00, but this is just for testing. 

Some notes: 

• When Kjun Sen is over the green line and signal candle is between them is a down trend position for call. for put is the opposite.
  • When green line is piercing the cloud it also shows a signal to entry the position.
  • I use the ADX to show me the cross and confirm the arrow signal, i use it with 20 period to avoid false crosses.
  • I was also using an arrow ma smoothed cross periods 5 and 8 to confirm the entry, when i have both in the same candle and all the positions are ok i enter.

I was also testing something but is completely different about the original strat. 

https://gyazo.com/86...b2ec4a0742285da

Just two indies:

Simple rules;

Check slope direction color trend

Entry the signal candle to 30 mins expiry. 

For the moment i only got feedback from EURUSD but it seems promising. 

Hope this information help a little. 

Do you have the mq4 source code of Binary Viper V1.00 ?can you share with me, i would like to study it , it's a quite interesting indicator.

Thanks

#435 mose

mose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:06 PM

any final conclusion concerning this strat? thanks

#436 sirlei

sirlei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

Olá pessoal bom noite.
Vejo muitos comentando sobre um indicador onde aparece uma seta e um percentual para dar uma entrada.
Vocês conhecem o BOSS? Se sim o que vocês acham dele?

Estou enviando o indicador e o template quem quiser testear, suas opiniões é muito bem vindas.

Attached Files

• luca1073 and kubn2 like this

#437 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 07:06 PM

Olá pessoal bom noite. Vejo muitos comentando sobre um indicador onde aparece uma seta e um percentual para dar uma entrada. Vocês conhecem o BOSS? Se sim o que vocês acham dele?
Estou enviando o indicador e o template quem quiser testear, suas opiniões é muito bem vindas.

Boss indicator has both good and very bad reputation. Anyway always thanks for sharing indis and EA s .Test stuff and get the feeling for trading, always worth it (hopefully) :)

#438 leon74

leon74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:49 PM

hello ,anybody can help me on how to save super smart strategy template it is different from saving an indicator and i cant find the way

#439 mose

mose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:51 AM

hello ,anybody can help me on how to save super smart strategy template it is different from saving an indicator and i cant find the way

install each individual indicator and save your own template

• leon74 likes this

#440 leon74

leon74

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:23 AM

install each individual indicator and save your own template

thanks a lot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.