Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  moon : (11 December 2017 - 09:07 PM) binary option
@  Deuyren : (11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM) Hey guys does anybody know where I can get a chart average range indicator?
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) HAPPY BDAY MTH2014 !!!!!
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:52 PM) SORRY MY PC BURSNS OUT ! :unsure:
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM) [color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)]Happy Bday MTH2014 [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] wish you all the best BRO ....... :)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
@  chyldom : (11 December 2017 - 12:37 PM) Hello guys, is here anybody who is trading with Murrey math?
@  zeeshan ali : (11 December 2017 - 10:26 AM) happy birthday bro :) all the best
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 07:07 AM) @xplus @calebfx @siraj Thank You Brothers, and wish you all the best too..
@  siraj : (11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM) Happy Birthday to Brother MTH and wishing you all the happiness
@  calebfx : (11 December 2017 - 05:18 AM) Happy Birthday Uncle MTH, missed you
@  xplus : (11 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) Uncle MTH2014 happy birthday to you sir.I wish you all the goodness of life Stay blessed.
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) @adefebsa Thank You Brother, really appreciate that and wish You all the best..
@  adefebsa : (10 December 2017 - 11:57 PM) Selamat ulang tahun bro @MTH2014 :)
@  MTH2014 : (10 December 2017 - 09:41 PM) @FreddyFX @traderpusa @Mowgli @Oskarix @ariefkusumo @shaileshm and All, Thank You Guys.. really appreciate :wub: and please forgive me for late response..
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM) @wrack10 be careful my friend
@  wrack10 : (10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM) Spacey what post?
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:30 PM) Hey guys! Check my post. 1000% legit
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:29 PM) @cookiebrawler
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 01:20 PM) ahah
@  LorenzoPP : (10 December 2017 - 01:04 PM) send me 3k and ill turn them in 223734276462389 in one day

Photo

Spot Forex Trades

• Please log in to reply
6108 replies to this topic

#6101 Sambo

Sambo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 06:14 AM

Well to all spot traders here..... you have at least one new convert from bins. About 3 months ago i finally tossed bins in the "bin" and never looked back. I did about 2 months of learning, reading, practicing etc. Just reading this forum took a while!

Anyway, i trade live now on a micro account which i still consider practice. I use mostly highs and lows, similar to swede. H4 gives great info and i use M15 for entries. Not a lot of trades but with spot the right RR you making money. As i said i am doing micro account for now so my gross profit round figure $50 and gross loss $10. So net profit $40. I aim for RR2:1. By no means making me rich, but that is not the point right now.

So baby steps for me and hopefully switch to larger deposit in the future. Thanks to all that contribute to spot on this forum. I am a happy convert.

And to those that may ask me how i trade, i am happy to share indies etc but do not ask me my exact rules as i dont have any. I dont trade with a "system" i use a few indies to help me see the market, but then it is down to the individual. No one trades the same, but with all the knowledge here and on other forums you will be able to eventually see what everyone is talking about.

Practice, practice practice and patience!

See my EU, i see a bit of a contraction on my lows, weekly, daily, previous week low etc. So just because these lines are there does not mean a reversal. Patience will tell me where it will go.

Anyway, this is my comments, i will not go back to bins again. I will develop my own way of trading and hopefully be succesful in the future.

You're a wise man!

I'm in the same boat. Took me a while to break free of the bins mentality (still not quite there yet) but I do appreciate the sharpness in entries that trading BO gave me.

I've doubled my initial deposit since starting FX - although I realise now that I've been using waaayy too much leverage and taking too much risk overall, it was only because of accurate entries and locking in profits early, that i did well (plus a bit of luck perhaps).
I've cut the risk now and am down to the 2% per trade risk mark now, making much less, but giving my trades room for better RR. feel so relaxed now.
  • swede and hatırlaa like this

#6102 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts
  • LocationLethbridge, Alberta

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:41 PM

Hi @swede are you still trading ichimoku? Whats in your opinion are + and - of that system? Didnt see so much ichi charts in your posts regards.

My opinion I forgot to mention is..."I need Ichy to confirm direction, support, resistance on the higher timeframes" so I have a heads up in my decisions on the lower time frames" The one hour and 4 hour charts using ichimoku really give you eyesight and perspective before pulling the trigger.....

EXAMPLE....just look at the euro trade this morning on my 15 minute London high session retest......now open a 1 hour ichimoku chart beside it......was this not the perfect day trade entry as the pin arrived close on the 15 confirmed there were no more buyers above the bottom of the cloud......when you see what I mean then post it here....just use standard 9 26 52 settings on your 1 hour chart

"One of the best things you can do in life is surround yourself with people who are better than you are".....Warren Buffett

#6103 hatırlaa

hatırlaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:14 PM

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

― Sun TzuThe Art of War

Its a game that you need to punish less capable ones. You eat what you kill.

I wrote below typical anatomy of bulls' thoughts while all bias strongly refer to bear

Attached File  lol.png   579.42KB   4 downloads

• Tripack likes this

195b6b3376864735b4638460a892b05f.png

#6104 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:28 PM

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
― Sun TzuThe Art of War
Its a game that you need to punish less capable ones. You eat what you kill.
I wrote below typical anatomy of bulls' thoughts while all bias strongly refer to bear

attachicon.giflol.png

Wow this is an entertaining way to teach people nice work!
  • swede and hatırlaa like this

#6105 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:38 PM

Wow this is an entertaining way to teach people nice work!

hatirlaa....are you trading with the underground traders group-?  if so kudos...they are a great and well informed bunch...

"One of the best things you can do in life is surround yourself with people who are better than you are".....Warren Buffett

#6106 hatırlaa

hatırlaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 01:43 AM

hatirlaa....are you trading with the underground traders group-?  if so kudos...they are a great and well informed bunch...

No swede i havent heard them

195b6b3376864735b4638460a892b05f.png

#6107 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

So you noticed it too, I have been watching this since he posted it, the whole situation is absolutely preposterous.

I mean the man posted what I see as a glitch in the market, it happens all the time and it works. But nobody gives a F, just topics of bins grails and 1 arrow get rich and other trash.

I have been working everyday for 8 hours on a variation of this, and it looks amazing so far, but need to go into deep testing to see if what im seeing is real or not.

Say Cookie....just wanted to make one more comments on your post.....this is not, I repeat not a glitch.  Every major player in the world who trades for the banks and institutions keeps an eye on the London highs and Lows for a reason.  London sets the price often because of the extreme volume during that trading session.  Retail traders want indicators of every type and style....bank and institutional traders want to keep an eye on price, and especially the price set during the most volatile of markets, being London.  I have always , in the past 15 + years plotted the highs and lows of London by using simple drawing tools, but since this tool came along I have it on all my day charts....it is simple and effective.   If you watch the majors you will find at least a dozen potential trades per week this way....sometimes we jump in too soon and get stopped, but mostly the London session holds, and if not there will always be another chance to catch the direction change.

Yes, few in these rooms care enough to really take advantage of the posts because they prefer instant results, and trading often takes more time than a 5 minute expiry....if only bin traders would use these charts and moved their time frame to 30 minute expiry, they could claim some really nice wins for themselves.  I like Forex because the time frame is out of the picture...  You may find this interesting...

Attached Files

#6108 Cookiebrawler

Cookiebrawler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 AM

Say Cookie....just wanted to make one more comments on your post.....this is not, I repeat not a glitch.  Every major player in the world who trades for the banks and institutions keeps an eye on the London highs and Lows for a reason.  London sets the price often because of the extreme volume during that trading session.  Retail traders want indicators of every type and style....bank and institutional traders want to keep an eye on price, and especially the price set during the most volatile of markets, being London.  I have always , in the past 15 + years plotted the highs and lows of London by using simple drawing tools, but since this tool came along I have it on all my day charts....it is simple and effective.   If you watch the majors you will find at least a dozen potential trades per week this way....sometimes we jump in too soon and get stopped, but mostly the London session holds, and if not there will always be another chance to catch the direction change.

Yes, few in these rooms care enough to really take advantage of the posts because they prefer instant results, and trading often takes more time than a 5 minute expiry....if only bin traders would use these charts and moved their time frame to 30 minute expiry, they could claim some really nice wins for themselves.  I like Forex because the time frame is out of the picture...  You may find this interesting...

Damn man 15 years you sure survived the test of time. I mean you were trading around the time windows XP came out. :blink:

#6109 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,350 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:59 PM

Actually windows Xp Professional will always be my favourite. Lol

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.