Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Spot Forex Trades

• Please log in to reply
6039 replies to this topic

#1 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

Hi everybody

I start this thread n as the title states it's about anyone who wish to share their spot fx LIVE trades or potential trades which has the benefits of 1. proof of authenticity 2. draw attention to potential trades at real time 3. allow the trade/potential to be followed live.

This is the spot fx strategy section, so any strategy, system, method is welcome. State clearly whatever you've got and allow others to appreciate them in their own individual way.

.......................................................................................................................................

• Tripack, swede, devhie and 2 others like this
Moving on............再见

#2 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:46 AM

Good initiative Yawyks !

At least BOE has now a spot FX thread in the right section of the forum ;)

I simply agree with you about your strategy, keep it simple.

IMO you are correct about the need to stay somehow under the radar, I also have multiple MT4s, live and demo, and one of the main live account I use does not have MT4 but it's own platform.

#3 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:21 AM

I'll do you the honour and post my current trades for the week, I still have no clue on how to attach screenshots directly.

EURAUD & AUDCHF, H4, entered at week open.

http://postimg.org/image/5fyjh611n/

May set SL to entry at this stage or to +pips , depending on Zew.

• Dontthrowyourbananaatme likes this

#4 parsifal23

parsifal23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • LocationVienna, Austria

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:19 AM

Hi yawyks : Your thread is an excellent idea and I want to contribute a live-trade too: Yesterday I forecasted Gold to test support at 1315 (in our other thread) and it did, this morning I went long again and don´t regret it ; The same is true for Silver of course where I placed similar positions :

#5 marijan993

marijan993

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 444 posts
  • LocationDubrovnik, Croatia

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

I too think this is great. I would like to contribute but I'm scalper and I use vsa method which has a lot of discretion. This makes very difficult for me to share trades real time, but I will try. If you don't mind I could share screenshots after my trades are placed and I could provide with explanation.

Kind regards,

Marijan

• Tripack and yawyks like this

#6 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:19 AM

Hi everyone,

All sorts of trades in whatever manner, points of views, Q&As, fx news, stories.... can be shared here without limitations. I'm certain your contributions will be appreciated, and will be of benefit to some spot traders out there. Most important, have fun .....

...gtg g9...

Kind regards

yawyks

Moving on............再见

#7 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:30 AM

Hey MJ, nice to see you contributing :D

I still enjoy scalping when I have the time so your input is indeed very valuable.

#8 shovon21

shovon21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:37 PM

I'll do you the honour and post my current trades for the week, I still have no clue on how to attach screenshots directly.

EURAUD & AUDCHF, H4, entered at week open.

http://postimg.org/image/5fyjh611n/

May set SL to entry at this stage or to +pips , depending on Zew.

Hi Tripack, would you mind explaining why you took this trade?

#9 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,169 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

Hi Shovon, I will later, now on ipad and a bit hard to explain in details that way, I also look at volume and it's rythm.
Here I took a long NZD/USD at 0.8304, risky at this stage and maybe short lived so SL is only at -20 pips but if it works out the expected roi could be nice.

#10 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

...long acad (gmt 0018) 0.9878 sl 0.9868...done ahead of aussie data... 

ps. sl reset to be.....stopout...too bad...

Moving on............再见

#11 shovon21

shovon21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

Took the short trade because 1. pinbar formed at the upper level of the cloud, 2. Chinkou is caught in traffic and kijun and 3. Divergence

GBPJPYDaily_Chart_Feb18.jpg

First target 169.71

• yawyks and traderocks like this

#12 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts
  • LocationLethbridge, Alberta

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:26 PM

Parsifal will like this....take profit about to be hit.... not sad at all.... :D

nzdusdh1.jpg?noCache=1392780255 and it may be hitting support...good for now...nzdusddaily.jpg?noCache=1392780393

• traderocks likes this

"One of the best things you can do in life is surround yourself with people who are better than you are".....Warren Buffett

#13 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

...just want to point this out...

Tri's trades on Monday - EA and AChf, and swede's NzU( besides other pairs) coincided to peak at the same time (18/2/2014[Tue] gmt 0000 - Tokyo open). This is the "special moment" when the confluence took place b4 the big move followed in similar fashion as we see now..... 

• swede and parsifal23 like this
Moving on............再见

#14 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

Wish you guys the best going forward...lots of good stuff happening here, parsifal, keep perfecting your macd divergence trades, shovon you have really grasped Ichimoku and good to see your thinking divergence as part of the package..Tripack, don't know what the problem is but get over it...it is only a trading chat room ...Acuter...sometimes I don't know what the heck you are talking about but have enjoyed the rapport.....no one is lording it over anyone and no one person should dominate a room, it is unfortunate some think I have (not intended in the least)   Yawyks, your very enthusiatic at present....be cautious that a few losses don't bring you down, they will happen and how you react will solidify your future activity...........one thing I would like to see all of you is to be aware of  the beginning where we started with HCR and LCS....they often are the turning point and it is funny how all the indicators work so well at those levels  (lol) (even ichimoku and dare I say it?    2b hahhahahhahhh!)...

.enjoy your journey...I will pop in once in awhile, but this time I really am pulling out.  Have some new trading plans with futures and CFD's , and working off the west coast limits the amount of time I can be participating with Forex or bins.....my consulting contract just ended with a Tractor dealer who set up here on the Island, so it is time for new horizons and challenges.....but I must admit my trading has done very well this year...better than expected as I became more relaxed and took a longer term perspective on my trades.

happy pipping all... :D

ps...I will not be erasing anything this time, I am proud of the work that has been done and will make no apologies for my efforts.

• yawyks and Dontthrowyourbananaatme like this

"One of the best things you can do in life is surround yourself with people who are better than you are".....Warren Buffett

#15 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

...just want to point this out...

Tri's trades on Monday - EA and AChf, and swede's NzU( besides other pairs) coincided to peak at the same time (18/2/2014[Tue] gmt 0000 - Tokyo open). This is the "special moment" when the confluence took place b4 the big move followed in similar fashion as we see now..... 

good perspective...

#16 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

.....swede, as always you add so much depth to the discussion. Do drop by when your time permits and give us your thoughts on the goings-on.....thanx.....best wishes to you.....

Moving on............再见

#17 shovon21

shovon21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

Wish you guys the best going forward...lots of good stuff happening here, parsifal, keep perfecting your macd divergence trades, shovon you have really grasped Ichimoku and good to see your thinking divergence as part of the package..Tripack, don't know what the problem is but get over it...it is only a trading chat room ...Acuter...sometimes I don't know what the heck you are talking about but have enjoyed the rapport.....no one is lording it over anyone and no one person should dominate a room, it is unfortunate some think I have (not intended in the least)   Yawyks, your very enthusiatic at present....be cautious that a few losses don't bring you down, they will happen and how you react will solidify your future activity...........one thing I would like to see all of you is to be aware of  the beginning where we started with HCR and LCS....they often are the turning point and it is funny how all the indicators work so well at those levels  (lol) (even ichimoku and dare I say it?    2b hahhahahhahhh!)...

.enjoy your journey...I will pop in once in awhile, but this time I really am pulling out.  Have some new trading plans with futures and CFD's , and working off the west coast limits the amount of time I can be participating with Forex or bins.....my consulting contract just ended with a Tractor dealer who set up here on the Island, so it is time for new horizons and challenges.....but I must admit my trading has done very well this year...better than expected as I became more relaxed and took a longer term perspective on my trades.

happy pipping all... :D

ps...I will not be erasing anything this time, I am proud of the work that has been done and will make no apologies for my efforts.

I cannot thank you enough...you have added a whole new perspective to my trading...please keep in touch when possible...a lot of traders will be benefited from your contributions...good luck

#18 parsifal23

parsifal23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

Parsifal will like this....take profit about to be hit.... not sad at all.... :D

nzdusdh1.jpg?noCache=1392780255 and it may be hitting support...good for now...nzdusddaily.jpg?noCache=1392780393

Swede, I can´t believe it : I´ve jumped into the same trade like you (nearly at the SAME SPOT !) , EVEN TWICE !, but due to the high exposure , I traded it with 2 x 8 lots, I couldn´t let the trade unattented  when I had to leave my PC and closed it. Better to leave some money at the table than loosing it (my philosophy in trading, which did work well so far ): Below you can see the proof :like Swede I´ve overlooked the first possibility because like I wrote in the other thread I didn´t  trust the set-up first 

#19 parsifal23

parsifal23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

@Tripack : Unfortunately you took something personal which wasn´t even for you, I apologize for not being clear enough in my post., I was talking about someone who´s standing on the sidelines (NOT YOU; OF COURSE) What I really think about you, you can read in your thread at BOD; I think that says it all . PEACE !

• yawyks likes this

#20 parsifal23

parsifal23

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

Hi yawyks : Your thread is an excellent idea and I want to contribute a live-trade too: Yesterday I forecasted Gold to test support at 1315 (in our other thread) and it did, this morning I went long again and don´t regret it ; The same is true for Silver of course where I placed similar positions :

As you can see at the posted chart I didn´´t place a Take-Proift-Target yet. But before going to sleep I did : If you look to the left you can see a lot of undecision around the 1325-level and therefore decided  to take that number for TP: This morning it was a pleasure to see that it has been just the right point: Price reached 1325 and a few cents later turned south....was really lucky.. :rolleyes:

This morning I decided to go long again, watching the trade closely as it unfolds, SL is already above BE, in any case it´s a free ride.....

The second trade I took last evening was a AUD/NZD short: The reason is obvious, price had reached a Swing-High and bearish Divergence at 3 time-frames did the rest. Because of the high stake SL was BE - 10, before going to bed I placed it at BE - 2, to make sure that my sleep won´t get interrupted. Meanwhile the trade is going like expected and SL is at BE + 11.6, already a nice profit.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.