Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

INSANE news trading

• Please log in to reply
303 replies to this topic

#1 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:01 AM

I been trading this for 4 months. This is so accurate. in my effort to discover SPEND NO TIME TRADING METHODS, this is my no 2 method, the SUNDAY ACCURACY

is the first.

The strategy;

Bollinger Bands period 20 deviation 3.

I wait 30 minutes after high impact news events.

30m time frame.

wait for price to go out side BB

when price is completely outside BB place trade in the 30m time frame remaining exp. in opposite direction.

NOTE; the idea is that price will go back inside BB in the 30m time frame of that candle.

EX. in the pictures the news was at 8;30 E time. I wait until 9;00 to look for those entree conditions,

all trades where taken for 9;30 exp time.

all trades ITM. today "INSANE"

REMEMBER BB 20 deviation 3

qmTRpW7.png

http://i.imgur.com/Z549ZwZ.pngZ549ZwZ.png

WzSBA68.png

crmsl1U.png

• singu, xTKSD, -el- and 6 others like this

#2 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:21 AM

Looks interesting. Have you only traded this today, or before also?

#3 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:24 AM

Looks interesting. Have you only traded this today, or before also?

OH NO, I been trading this for 4 months, different time frames and exp. times, this is my best conclusion.

• singu likes this

#4 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 05 February 2016 - 10:26 AM

That's great. I will try next week and report back. Thank you for sharing. :)

• homero15 likes this

#5 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 06 February 2016 - 07:14 PM

Interesting thanks

It's a added twist to the strat I use in 60 sec trading makes sense

• homero15 likes this

#6 Martini1209

Martini1209

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:41 AM

This looks good, just a question about the actual entry, do you just wait for it to cross the BB on the candle following news and open your order, or do you wait for something else, I'm just noticing how your entries are at different times. 

#7 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:29 AM

This looks good, just a question about the actual entry, do you just wait for it to cross the BB on the candle following news and open your order, or do you wait for something else, I'm just noticing how your entries are at different times. 

The candle forming 30 minutes after the news is the one it needs to go outside the BB, that can happen 2 minutes or 5 minutes or 10 m etc, that is why

I got different entry time entries, all expires at the end of that candle, the tricky part is to make sure to place the trade wile the candle is outside the BB,

PRACTICE is the key. hope this help. :)

• Martini1209 likes this

#8 1Minhaj

1Minhaj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:55 AM

In the second and third screen shot the first bar which brakes the BB breaks it in both directions, so how do you know which direction to trade in?

#9 1Minhaj

1Minhaj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 09:56 AM

Do you have to get ready for this strategy at 8:30pm EST?

#10 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:08 AM

In the second and third screen shot the first bar which brakes the BB breaks it in both directions, so how do you know which direction to trade

That Big bar is the 8;30  eastern time bar when the news where announced, THIS IS NOT THE BAR YOU TRADE, you wait for the next bar, in the pictures

you can see a white arrow pointing to the bar end the wick that I trade.

Do you have to get ready for this strategy at 8:30pm EST?

Yes, to see where the movement is going and get your broker ready to place trade.

#11 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 10:09 AM

In the second and third screen shot the first bar which brakes the BB breaks it in both directions, so how do you know which direction to trade in?

You have to look the bar after that one.

#12 Martini1209

Martini1209

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 11:18 AM

Thanks for your reply, I shall watch this in the coming weeks, not much high impact news this week till the end of it anyway hah! I like your 'SPEND NO TIME TRADING METHODS' idea - I also aspire to this! I guess the only other thing to help refine this would be to watch the price action in 15M/5M timeframe as it crosses outside of the BB, if there appears to still be momentum it could be worth waiting perhaps to optimise entries, but it still seems to work very well - thank you! 

• homero15 likes this

#13 timbaland

timbaland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 03:55 PM

I am looking at the eurusd chart right now and I see that this (on your chart - February 5, it was NFP  friday news) is the only one setup according to your strategy for the last month!

#14 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:27 PM

I am looking at the eurusd chart right now and I see that this (on your chart - February 5, it was NFP  friday news) is the only one setup according to your strategy for the last month!

are you using; 30 minutes timeframe, MT4 platform, and BB 20 with deviation3? because the screen shots are very clear with the date and time.

I just verified this and every thing is correct in my friday screen shot.

#15 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 04:32 PM

are you using; 30 minutes timeframe, MT4 platform, and BB 20 with deviation3? because the screen shots are very clear with the date and time.

today screen shot of friday AUDJPY

xk2jfQe.png

#16 1Minhaj

1Minhaj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 February 2016 - 06:34 PM

Is there a high impact news every time its 8:30 EST or are there different times and how do we find out?

#17 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 07 February 2016 - 07:07 PM

Is there a high impact news every time its 8:30 EST or are there different times and how do we find out?

this is a good way to find out,

http://www.forexfactory.com/

click on calendar and red color are high impact news events.

#18 timbaland

timbaland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 05:07 AM

Hi. I am not about the screenshot. Your Friday's screenshot is right. But I see only one setup for the last month according for this strategy. I scrolled down on my 30m chart until the December, 30 and stopped. There are no valid setups for the last month (besides yours, on Friday). Price even exceeded rarely out of BB (20,3).

#19 Jinch

Jinch

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 623 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 02:44 PM

Had a quick look back through a couple of 30M charts for candles finishing outside of BB (20,3). Doesn't happen too often but when the candle finishes with both corners outside of the BB on 30M then almost every time the next 30M candle is the reverse (e.g.bull candle closes outside of BB, next candle finishes bearish and vice versa).

There may be a decent number of possible trades across lots of pairs - maybe someone can run a backtest of some sort to see how accurate it is?

#20 homero15

homero15

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 547 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA.

Posted 10 February 2016 - 11:53 AM

Today after 10;30 news, at the 11;00 candle (all this is eastern time) 2 set ups, USDJPY very clear candle outside BB, AUDJPY not to clear, I did not

took this one. the TRICKY part is to make sure the candle is completely outside BB. 

http://i.imgur.com/0kZi4Yl.png0kZi4Yl.png

mtacFlp.png

http://i.imgur.com/mtacFlp.png

n3P90LQ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.