Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  pauloh : (23 September 2017 - 03:53 AM) any kenyan?
@  nitrousr8 : (22 September 2017 - 11:43 AM) LADD, why is that? If I may ask
@  arek321 : (22 September 2017 - 10:53 AM) how to set up alert when price slice BB on tradingview platform ?
@  LADD : (22 September 2017 - 09:01 AM) Trade pairs when not their session is bad idea, like AUDJPY on Europe/US session
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:37 AM) still ended ITM http://my.jetscreens...0922-xbsy-105kb
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:36 AM) didnt even check the news
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:35 AM) damn thats hardcore
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:13 AM) you too Manfloy
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) see ya cya TP have a nice weekend
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) ok have no time to waiting take profit
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) https://gyazo.com/5b...159d6cbddc7cf5b
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:11 AM) just ended ATM lol after 10 min F**K.
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:09 AM) thanks TP ! hope my trip will be done well
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:08 AM) well, good luck with your visa !
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:07 AM) tomorrow morning have fly
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:06 AM) thought you were flying to HK ?
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:04 AM) lol
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:04 AM) can't hand off from that mt4
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:03 AM) well buddies are waiting in the pub
@  Tripack : (22 September 2017 - 06:24 AM) hi hawk

Photo

How To Get Verified

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ac44

ac44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:34 PM

First i love Binaryoptionsedge. Congratulations to the ADMIN. u guys done a great job here. 

i got one suggestion maybe u guys can discuss it out. may be members will be given chance to vote from 1 star to 5 star on every forum. and the star result will be display next to the forum. 

in this way, only the valuable forum will get the attention. the old and obsolete forum will be left out. cause sometimes its hard for me to go through all the forum. there is so much forum out there. 

just my 2 cent opinion. tq. 

p/s the HOT sign actually help a lot too. congratulations

• ghogreentea likes this

#22 csandberg

csandberg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 12:34 AM

Hi everyone.
I think this is needed. In betting industry (horses) europeans can check tipsters result or trackrecord. In USA it is yet to come and more totally bad systems exist.

Technically one who want to be verified must describe it's strategy to an admin on this site. Preferbly enter its trade on this website. This requires that somethings must be developed but is good for transparency.

Keep up the good work
  • hp699flva likes this

#23 jackjames

jackjames

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 March 2016 - 07:55 PM

This seems like a really good idea. It takes a lot of reading to see how the strategies have evolved and it would be great to be able to find a list of the empirically best ones. Savage a lot of time and potential money doesn't trying out the less accurate ones
  • ialfurnus likes this

#24 RiggedReality

RiggedReality

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:45 AM

Why nobody wants to get verified ?

FLAT EARTH MOVEMENT / MY FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.../riggedrealityl

#25 eonus

eonus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 10:48 AM

because nobody is confident enough to have his track record shown to public over longer term (few months of trades), since there wouldn't be any ITM cherrypicking involved (like you usually see with screenshots on forums)

• ialfurnus likes this

#26 PaititiGold

PaititiGold

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 23 September 2016 - 09:08 PM

No one wants to share holy grail startegy maybe wait Christmas santa claus
  • fasih likes this

#27 holli

holli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 04:32 PM

I also think that if someone had such a perfect strategy, they wouldn't share it here for free.

#28 ac44

ac44

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 09:05 PM

i personaly think trading is an ART. eventhough we r provided with the same platform and tools or even teach by the same SIFU, we might end up trading differently. 

the result might end up different also. cos every human is unique. we make decision differently. so i personally don't think there is a set rules that everyone can follow blindly and succeed.

u have to train hard, may be with enough screen time u will acquire a set of SKILL that can help u trade successfully.

just my 2 cent opinion.  

• Ghost likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.