Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  moon : (11 December 2017 - 09:07 PM) binary option
@  Deuyren : (11 December 2017 - 03:16 PM) Hey guys does anybody know where I can get a chart average range indicator?
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) HAPPY BDAY MTH2014 !!!!!
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:52 PM) SORRY MY PC BURSNS OUT ! :unsure:
@  STILIOS : (11 December 2017 - 01:50 PM) [color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)]Happy Bday MTH2014 [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] wish you all the best BRO ....... :)[/background][/size][/font][/color][color=rgb(90,90,90)][font=helvetica][size=3][background=rgb(241,246,249)] [/background][/size][/font][/color]
@  chyldom : (11 December 2017 - 12:37 PM) Hello guys, is here anybody who is trading with Murrey math?
@  zeeshan ali : (11 December 2017 - 10:26 AM) happy birthday bro :) all the best
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 07:07 AM) @xplus @calebfx @siraj Thank You Brothers, and wish you all the best too..
@  siraj : (11 December 2017 - 06:47 AM) Happy Birthday to Brother MTH and wishing you all the happiness
@  calebfx : (11 December 2017 - 05:18 AM) Happy Birthday Uncle MTH, missed you
@  xplus : (11 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) Uncle MTH2014 happy birthday to you sir.I wish you all the goodness of life Stay blessed.
@  MTH2014 : (11 December 2017 - 12:13 AM) @adefebsa Thank You Brother, really appreciate that and wish You all the best..
@  adefebsa : (10 December 2017 - 11:57 PM) Selamat ulang tahun bro @MTH2014 :)
@  MTH2014 : (10 December 2017 - 09:41 PM) @FreddyFX @traderpusa @Mowgli @Oskarix @ariefkusumo @shaileshm and All, Thank You Guys.. really appreciate :wub: and please forgive me for late response..
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 04:23 PM) @wrack10 be careful my friend
@  wrack10 : (10 December 2017 - 04:15 PM) Spacey what post?
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:30 PM) Hey guys! Check my post. 1000% legit
@  Spacey : (10 December 2017 - 01:29 PM) @cookiebrawler
@  zeeshan ali : (10 December 2017 - 01:20 PM) ahah
@  LorenzoPP : (10 December 2017 - 01:04 PM) send me 3k and ill turn them in 223734276462389 in one day

Photo

Halt The Train

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#101 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 645 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 04:43 PM

POPULAR

Moe's account just got disabled. Bottom line here is everyone can use any strategy they want that others have made to help improve one for their own or for use for the community. Give credit where credit is due though. In any case, that is the whole damn reason why I made the forum. If people want to give others shit about it, and not constructive critisism then they are getting banned. Flame wars back and fourth after I repeadedly asked people to stop doesn't fly here.
  • swede, holyfire, neddihrehat and 13 others like this

#102 Xman

Xman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 05:55 PM

Funny how emotions get disproportionate when it's put in writing.
This forum is about helping each other becoming better traders.
If you're not open to that, just read, don't post.
  • Battery likes this

#103 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 16 January 2016 - 10:22 PM

anyway.......

from my experience price will retrace to any level depending on it;s strength but the strongest level i see it retrace to is the previous s/r line, for eg http://prntscr.com/9r30i7- you can see the break of resistance then when price comes back to that line send it on it;s way.

the previous s/r level can be any fib line depending on trend strength so the most powerful pullback point to my eyes is previous s/r - eg of down trend: http://prntscr.com/9r327f

so the best way to trade this is to set up your S/R lines (if you don't know how to draw S/R lines to babypips to help you identify them) and ONLY take trades that retrace to that level. the old age concept old resistance becomes new support and visa versa is a very powerful way to trade.

http://prntscr.com/9r353v- you gotta be fast with your lines but if you see this one is clear support on a larger time frame http://prntscr.com/9r35ry

you could take it one step further and look for doji entry candles at your s/r lines, instead of hitting them blind. mtf line alert should be used to let you know when your s/r is broken then all you have to do is wait for the price to come back to the  S/R line - if it doesn't (and it doesn't most of the time) then wait for next opportunity.

if price closes beyond your S/R line don't take the trade, it could mean some reversal and means you don't exactly know whats gonna happen.

some different S/R at work here http://prntscr.com/9r3956, when a candle break your S/R line wait until 2nd peak is formed and bounces then draw a trend line on those 2 peaks - the hottest trade here is the 3rd touch - an example of an uptrend :http://prntscr.com/9r39zh, you can see price broke resistance - the point of entry didn;t come for another 30 minutes after line was plotted but trades like these are worth the wait and if you open enough pairs and set your line alerts up then you can get a lot of good entries with ranging S/R and trend S/R - you gotta be fast drawing them though so as soon as you get a break out look to draw your trend line and look for price retracement to s/r for entry then look for entry on trend line bounce so 2 trades in total on every little trend break.

I post this to help myself remember the power of S/R, when price flies up or down it;s always looking for a previous point to hang at. hope some of this makes sense lol

this guy explains it really well in this video and should be watched more than once for everyone, he's after pips but the same theory is applied to BO

i was trading breakouts blind but the main problem i faced was the retrace - so now i look to take trades from all retrace points.

• neddihrehat likes this

#104 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:16 AM

Hey

Here is a major update to this strategy. I used it quite constructively last week and got some good numbers which has grabbed my attention because of the volume of trades are more and it goes with the trend as well.

After you install the indicator provided by Nedd. Special thanks to him for his good work. It will draw fibo automatically only when there is a probable setup.

Rules for Buying a CALL for 60 Seconds are as follows:

1. Check chart every 15 minutes

2. Once the trend matches it will automatically draw a FIBO with levels marked on it.

3. Once the price touches 78.6 we will immediately enter a 60 second CALL at the touch of the line and we will not wait for the candle to close.

Dont's

1. If the price has resisted at 61.8 and we have one candle bullish after the touch of 61.8 then we will not take the trade at 78.6 and the setup is invalidated

2. We will not take a trade if price has broken the FIBO channel and made a new low because once is makes a new low and then it hits the 78.6 level it has less attention to the level and more attention to breakout so we will avoid that as well.

3. If one same candle breaks 38.2/50/61.8/78.6 then avoid the trade because its again a sign of breakout.

4. Do not trade in markets which are sideways and not trending at all.

5. Do not trade if the fibo is plotted only on a 2-3 candle. For a good trade it must have some breathing space between levels so that it can take support.

6. Do not trade when lines are way to close to each other

7. Do not trade after 10 minutes have passed after the fibo has been plotted as the best trades occur in first 7-10 minutes. After that it goes towards the breakout

8. Dont trade on retests of any levels

If you avoid simple methods of not trading and use it constructively then the chances of ITM are very high.

The best setups are when price is directly coming down to 78.6 without resisting at 61.8.

Attached is a screenshot which describes how the FIBO channel is broken first before coming to 78.6 and we have to avoid this trade.

PROS

1. Too many setups across 10 currencies so you can choose the currency which is trending nicely

2. Follows trend

CONS:

1. There are instances where at one point of time you will have trade setups in more than 5 currencies and gets difficult to enter all but you can choose which has the best trend and enter that trade

2. It updates every 15 mins so it will keep you active every 15 mins as you need to keep a check every 15 min.

Attached Files

• Attached File  void.png   291.99KB   5 downloads

• neddihrehat, devhie, Alfred and 4 others like this

#105 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:18 AM

I will keep posting trades based on the rules above and to tell you a true story that The ITM% is similar to TMF but it gives way more opportunities than TMF on any given day.

Hope we all are able to follow it and achieve the same ITMS

Goof Luck

• Alfred and BOELele like this

#106 ktop1800

ktop1800

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 05:26 AM

Cant you make an EA on THIS ?

I will keep posting trades based on the rules above and to tell you a true story that The ITM% is similar to TMF but it gives way more opportunities than TMF on any given day.

Hope we all are able to follow it and achieve the same ITMS

Goof Luck

CANT YOU MAKE AN EA ON THIS ?

#107 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 07:29 AM

Rahul - maybe you should just trade this yourself and see results after a few weeks, if results are still good come back and update the thread - otherwise there;s too many threads started based on a couple days good results then when the results fail a new indi is added or a new fib line is stronger etc etc or an update to strategy, almost every thread has gone this way and then when all the updates are done and the strat still fails the thread dies off.

why try to re-invent the wheel, there;s a load of threads on here already about fib retrace and other cool PA stuff.

• hp699flva and Svalbard like this

#108 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 08:42 AM

@deejayms you would like to get all when everything are ready? The forum idea its we testing everything together and helping for author upgrade system... 

I'm sure that when authors read comments such as yours, it takes away their motivation to work...

• devhie likes this

#109 BOELele

BOELele

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 10:13 AM

Indicators on this thread: http://www.binaryopt...ge-2#entry55030

hi ghogreenqtea, FibMTF v0.2a(fixed) or v0.2b1?

#110 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 January 2016 - 12:22 PM

@deejayms you would like to get all when everything are ready? The forum idea its we testing everything together and helping for author upgrade system... 

I'm sure that when authors read comments such as yours, it takes away their motivation to work...

well there is the strategy development section - this one belongs there in that case. Maybe you have the time to help someone test another thing they've only seen a few days partial success from but i don't.

threads like Hubba Hubbas and others should be kept alive where we can see live results, forward trading and relative success.

#111 BOELele

BOELele

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:51 AM

https://i.gyazo.com/...f8028e1e3f4.png

hi good people, what's wrong here? why OTM?

#112 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 18 January 2016 - 10:42 AM

https://i.gyazo.com/...f8028e1e3f4.png

hi good people, what's wrong here? why OTM?

it you entered at 78.6 then definitely its a win

• BOELele likes this

#113 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 18 January 2016 - 01:14 PM

Perfect...

684bb6c98051932e010f624c26226c03.png
https://gyazo.com/68...10f624c26226c03

#114 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 18 January 2016 - 04:02 PM

lol

• skyler and BOELele like this

#115 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:08 AM

This is CLASS !!!

95efbb7487be4a23f9bffad51bdf0e06.png
https://gyazo.com/95...9bffad51bdf0e06

• devhie and Alfred like this

#116 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:08 AM

I use one same template for HTT and TMF so kindly excuse if you see all other indicators as well on the above chart

• Alfred and BOELele like this

#117 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:11 AM

60 Sec at its best...

4337b60f5e911b9a25e6730fae9f224a.png
https://gyazo.com/43...5e6730fae9f224a

• holyfire likes this

#118 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 20 January 2016 - 05:43 AM

Speaks for itself...

25f58bcceb8af262b774eb0d7edfde43.png
https://gyazo.com/25...774eb0d7edfde43

• holyfire, devhie and Alfred like this

#119 holyfire

holyfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 534 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:45 AM

Please give a short snapshot of the fib settings, not sure about the H4 candle - its both?  , its current and last candle?

Sorry friends. I will do no further coding.

#120 rahul111

rahul111

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationDubai

Posted 20 January 2016 - 10:17 AM

Please give a short snapshot of the fib settings, not sure about the H4 candle - its both?  , its current and last candle?

I am using manual fibo because I dont find the indicator to be correct because it does not draw fibo accurately from high to low. If market makes a new low in the first minute the indicator ignores that and it starts looking for new low after the first minute which is incorrect for my strategy.

I am more comfortable looking at current candle. If current candle does not give indication then i just see all the 4 candles as a whole to judge which side market is moving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.