Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo
- - - - -

Introductions

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 Mishumo

Mishumo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 07:03 AM

Hi everyone - my name is Jayden from South Africa - new to trading; but downloaded gigs of training videos and self-teaching -- been trading the naked chart to understand

trading - now I think I will attempt strategies.

So what does one have to do to be able to chat?

• Tripack likes this

#62 Charlies

Charlies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:34 AM

Hello! I am new here, my name is Charles ;)

• Tripack likes this

#63 Mcineka

Mcineka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 10:39 AM

hi guys

I'm Thobani from South Africa, newbie in binary option

#64 Rimbley

Rimbley

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:02 PM

Greetings everyone. My name is Andrei and I'm a 19 y/o from Romania . My story is quite interesting. Ever since I was a little kid (12-13) I was interested in making my own money. I started with Microjobs where I would register on some websites for $0.10 thus making $9 in a few months. I was very happy withdrawing those as they were my first money. Later on I started learning Internet Marketing (Black Hat). 

I started this when I was 14 and I was making 10 to 15 dollars per month. In a few months I withdrawn $80 and I bought my parents for their anniversary a digital camera (Nikon point&shoot, like $50 I spent on it). Fast forward when I was 16 and I developed a strategy with a friend, earning me from $700 to $1,800 (Maximum earned was $1,836) per DAY. This strategy only worked 2 months and it earned me $50,000. 

As I was young, I didn't realise the true value of the money and since I was a little kid and a tech geek I spent most of it on gadgets, clothes, gifts, bought myself a brand new Mazda CX-3 ($24,000). I thought I was financial independent but I was far from that. 

Fast forward October 2016 I remained with $7,000 in my account. I discovered a BO signal project in my country and it sounded like a nice idea. I started with $300. I didn't know anything about candlesticks, price action, indicators, how to use metatrader, I was a complete noob. The BO signals are playing martingale on 6 steps and as I didn't know anything I blew around $5,000 with the strategy (Was placing trades on fake signals because, as I said, I was a complete noob,couldn't differenciate the valid signals from the fake ones).Although everyone told me Martingale is the easiest way to blow your bankroll, I always disagreed with them and thought it's the best strategy to earn. It seems it's not. If you're reading this and you're new to BO, don't do Martingale.

Later on I started to learn a few things, I abandoned the project and I started learning myself. On March 31st I deposited $500 on IQ Option. I still consider myself a complete noob in this area but I'm aware of some things now.Since march 31st I played the 2 step martingale strategy. So far I earned a $388 profit but my last days were 1 ITM 2 OTM so I lost like 10% of my balance. I decided abandoning that 2 step martingale too.

I want to start and use hubba hubba's "Rolling and Jamming with BB 5 minutes" strategy, as I'm familiarized with the 5 mins (I used 5 mins too in all my "trading career") so I will try on DEMO for a couple of days until I'm happy with the results and then go to demo.

My goals are to be financial independent from my parents, that means to have a steady income per month and buy myself an apartment (This is the ultimate goal, to buy myself and furnish an apartment of my own)

That's all folks. I'm really glad I found this forum, I been scrolling it the whole day and I still feel like I have a lot to read and process. I'm very grateful for the tips here and the strategies. 

• Kilometer, hatırlaa, ZeusDCS and 2 others like this

#65 Markzach

Markzach

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:27 AM

Hello everyone, I'm Mark Zachary.
Binary Options has really help and I like this forum its nice to have a forum like this, it helps and enlighten a lot of people about the beauty of binary am a trader trading for 24Options.

#66 Markzach

Markzach

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2017 - 05:48 AM

Hello everyone.
I'm Mark Zachary, I'm a trader in BO and so far with my years on BO I have enjoyed a lot of profit and have help others enjoyed same profit. Trading binary is one of the most profitable business in the world today. It is not just about trial by errors, if you want to make something great out of it you have to work with the right strategy,.Never give up on binary because you lost money, binary option is really a great way of making more money with the right trading strategy.

#67 seanair

seanair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationHome away from home.

Posted 04 May 2017 - 08:07 AM

hey lads ! 

Retired military personnel. New to binary option (6 months of dabbling). A decade of leisure trading from stocks to fx.

Hated golf but want to keep my mind and wits sharp. Came here to be with the young and hungry cubs. Hoping to know more about binary trading from you wee lads perspective. 

Not an old fart but does have a few slab of years on me. Not looking into starting another new career, No Sir ! Just got out of one and want to stay that way and enjoy my days ahead, in bliss.

Until the next new thang to pique my fancy, this binary will be to my liking for now. 

• hatırlaa and STILIOS like this

from a seanair,  slàinte mhòr! 

Core concept of my trading (These are very similar to how I slay it)

https://www.forexfac...ad.php?t=307381

http://www.binaryopt...ersal-analysis/

#68 RM1

RM1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSunny England

Posted 18 May 2017 - 02:15 PM

Whereabouts are you from, Themistocles?

Welcome to the forum by the way :)

#69 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 10:55 AM

Hey all. Okane here :)

Been trading binary options since 2013 and you may already know me from a couple of other forums that I help moderate (CommuniTraders and BinaryOptions.net)
and also contribute to, in forms of content such as articles, reviews and general trading guides in the forum and trading diaries.

Personally I have worked hard to promote trading diaries to newbie traders and I have found out that it's one of the best methods

for self-improvement. Something that any trader who tries can verify.
Today I am trading full-time since a year and before that I was trading part-time for a year.

Perhaps you have also seen me on YouTube where I do free and live webinars in addition to the price action videos where I show the various techniques I use

on a daily basis such as breakouts, currency correlation, convergence and divergence, support and resistance and other patterns and methods related to price action trading in general.
I will provide more information in the proper designated threads.

While trading during the day, I also manage a small yet growing Skype Group with hard working Price Action students from all around the world, male and female.
It's a fun bunch of people who are slowly learning but also help guide each other even when I am not around. 

I think some of the students and my YouTube viewers are also members here at BOE - good to meet you here as well. :D

• Tripack, kalc, hatırlaa and 5 others like this

#70 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:36 AM

Welcome to BOE, what's going on with BOTS ?

• Okane likes this

#71 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:39 AM

Welcome to BOE, what's going on with BOTS ?

Thank you! It's all good over there :). How are you guys doing?

#72 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 07:44 AM

All good, although not on bins anymore for me, funny for a bins forum :)

When you say you are full time do you mean bins only ?

#73 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:32 AM

All good, although not on bins anymore for me, funny for a bins forum :)

When you say you are full time do you mean bins only ?

Actually I am also now leaning towards FX but still doing BO too. I find price action working really good with FX.

For now still searching for a good FX broker. You know how it is... every broker got dirt on them.

#74 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 09:33 AM

All right, please pop in in chat from time to time :)

• Okane likes this

#75 Okane

Okane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 May 2017 - 10:02 AM

All right, please pop in in chat from time to time :)

Sure will do that sometimes! Thanks for the invite.

• Tripack likes this

#76 albatros73

albatros73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:35 AM

211/5000
Hi everyone, I'm glad to be part of this forum, I'm a beginner (like commodorre64 .-)) of forex and binary options, I think this forum is for me and I hope to be useful in the future.

Attached Files

• Singh likes this

#77 seanair

seanair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:39 AM

hey lads ! 

Retired military personnel. New to binary option (6 months of dabbling). A decade of leisure trading from stocks to fx.

Hated golf but want to keep my mind and wits sharp. Came here to be with the young and hungry cubs. Hoping to know more about binary trading from you wee lads perspective. 

Not an old fart but does have a few slab of years on me. Not looking into starting another new career, No Sir ! Just got out of one and want to stay that way and enjoy my days ahead, in bliss.

Until the next new thang to pique my fancy, this binary will be to my liking for now. 

dc6whBl.jpg

Just a little update to the lads here. I have requested admin (David) to change my username from Themistocles to seanair

Reason being so is in the nature of vanity and self indulgence. So pardon an old fogey for indulging in himself. 

I am to be a grandpa for the first time in a few months. So I thought of celebrating in all ways possible to remind me self of that hahaha.

• Tripack likes this

#78 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 08:46 AM

Welcome grandpa and congrats :D
  • seanair likes this

#79 seanair

seanair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 03 August 2017 - 09:29 AM

Welcome grandpa and congrats :D

Thank you my good man ! 

#80 MTH2014

MTH2014

The Uncle

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 769 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 05 October 2017 - 03:42 PM

MTH2014_SS_2017_10_06_at_03_39_56.png

This is maybe example of 'Who' . 'How' and 'Why'...lol

"Some are faster, some are slower, and some will never get it...lol" "You may be right but certainly not the only one...  So, remove that smug smile from your face" :P

"If you are too proud of yourself right now, sooner or later the reality will hit you" "with flock of penguins around me, I will always feel the warmth and happiness"

"if you don't want to ask when you learn, you will never be asked in the future and that means you become nobody"

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.