Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ahmetesk : (30 March 2017 - 02:52 AM) http://prntscr.com/eq81ys first trade of today. 90 points in 3 minutes not bad
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:43 AM) but today i want to be careful and recover my losses
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:43 AM) i was suppose to lose only one trade but i ended up losing 3 trades....i felt so bad
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:41 AM) http://prntscr.com/e...s.....yesterday was a very bad day for me i went against my rules and see what happened ...
@  gelsas : (29 March 2017 - 07:56 PM) sure @allan, post it and i will test it
@  HAWK : (29 March 2017 - 02:56 PM) @allan http://www.binaryopt...ons-strategies/ check your TF and create a topic
@  dth : (29 March 2017 - 02:54 PM) bahahahaha broke pimp!
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:11 PM) how can i upload a strategy here?
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:11 PM) guys there
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:09 PM) anyone wanna test a new strategy here?
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:09 PM) hi folks
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:08 PM) To options, that is.
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:08 PM) I notice you have no posts - are you new BinaryPimp?
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:07 PM) So no females - you'd have a better chance calling out all the closeted homosexuals lol
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:07 PM) And to my knowledge, the last female we had was Reteid
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:06 PM) You've got a better chance with a leveraged forex account than asking here lol
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 10:12 AM) Where my girls @ ?lol
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 10:06 AM) Yo! Yo! Anybody want to give me $100 million USD to trade ?
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 08:51 AM) Like if the market is going to move 100 pips, she can see it coming like waves in the ocean.
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 08:49 AM) So if trading, she likes to be ahead.

Photo
- - - - -

Introductions

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#21 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 29 April 2016 - 11:27 AM

Binaries have got an senior educators? Welcome...

...But if you are going to advertise something here, look at this excellent post: http://www.binaryopt...hforex/?p=71674

• Ede likes this

#22 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:03 AM

POPULAR

go5T8wc.jpg

hey all.

i am a fairly new binary options hobbyist. started trading about 2 years ago.

have a day job, quite good at it. got promoted twice in less than 18 months !

love my job but i hate those quiet periods. i am a procurement and equipment evaluation officer.

it was during those quiet periods that i stumbled upon BO.

started my learning at BOD and not babypips, no. i have very little knowledge of spot fx trading.

watched and read a lot from BOD. thanks to the contributors.

At this point of time, i am very content and satisfied with my trading performance so far.

not that i am getting 100% ITM all the time but rather without a proper and formal trading education, i have come this far. i am content and satisfied.

Which also leads me to believe that if i can manage this, everyone else could do it too.

I am married, with one kid, a full time job and i can pull this off, i am sure many of u out there can too. 

Looking forward to share my passion and what i know, with all the keen learners out there.

• Tripack, traderpusa, neddihrehat and 24 others like this

(This is me) http://www.binaryopt...ctions/?p=71806

(Rules to HH style)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=29766

(Chart illustration)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=69230

(HH style in a glance for new users)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=65109

(My trading journey Jan-Jun 2017) http://www.binaryopt...ed/#entry104700

#23 BSB Zen

BSB Zen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 02 May 2016 - 01:45 PM

go5T8wc.jpg

hey all.

i am a fairly new binary options hobbyist. started trading about 2 years ago.

have a day job, quite good at it. got promoted twice in less than 18 months !

love my job but i hate those quiet periods. i am a procurement and equipment evaluation officer.

it was during those quiet periods that i stumbled upon BO.

started my learning at BOD and not babypips, no. i have very little knowledge of spot fx trading.

watched and read a lot from BOD. thanks to the contributors.

At this point of time, i am very content and satisfied with my trading performance so far.

not that i am getting 100% ITM all the time but rather without a proper and formal trading education, i have come this far. i am content and satisfied.

Which also leads me to believe that if i can manage this, everyone else could do it too.

I am married, with one kid, a full time job and i can pull this off, i am sure many of u out there can too. 

Looking forward to share my passion and what i know, with all the keen learners out there.

Hi Hubba Hubba,

Welcome and i wish you a happy trading! :)

Greets,

BSB Zen

#24 chinassky

chinassky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMexico City

Posted 14 May 2016 - 09:56 AM

Hi, I'm Henry, from Mexico City.
Although I had some time reading the forums had not presented me.
I have been in contact with the FX and BO for almost a year, so far I've been losing but in the fight and trying to find the balance point. I have a job, however, also wish to become independent because I have seen the potential and is a desire that hope to achieve. I've taken courses, read a lot of rubbish, I've been scammed, so I think it's time. BOE has been a great inspiration, no doubt.
:)
Greetings.

• happyjas and hp699flva like this

#25 stevjobs

stevjobs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 07:12 AM

hello everyone I am simon from Italy I follow the forum for about two months, I know the options for about a year, I'm still studying to learn this fantastic tool

excuse me for my bad English

#26 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 09:00 AM

I was gonna write my intro, but then I though I should rather reply to your intro.

I discovered about trading like 2-3 years earlier than your first post on BOD. Still didn't know much. Someday, I was scrolling through various pages of BOD, reading popular topics, screenshots, and whatnot. Then, I saw your first post on BOD, and I said to myself, "wow, he is such a good learner. I should definitely keep an eye on him."

But everyone can see how it ended. I know I didn't give it my all, and limited my potential. So, I gotta keep my all to keep up with you and cover up my regrets.

End of my intro (which doesn't uncover much about me).

Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#27 eliquidmatt

eliquidmatt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 07:57 AM

Hello everyone!

New to the forums and wanted to introduce myself.. I am Matt and I live on the South Coast of England, where they tell me the weather is always nice (yeah, right!)

Have been experimenting with Binary Options now for just over a week and at the moment am classing as more as hobby than a serious money making strategy! I have a demo account with a broker called IQ Option who, so far, seem very good. Fantastic platform with a fully customisable layout and indicators etc. They give you £1000 fake money to play with and when it drops below £1000 you can refresh your balance back to a grand. No limit on doing this and so far, ZERO phone calls.. unlike one broker I tried who called me within 15 minutes of opening an account claiming they could double a minimum £250 deposit with a matter of hours.. No thank you!

At the moment my main strategy is simply to have fun and learn, the idea being that if I can take my demo account to a position of confidence and profit I may then look to invest some real money. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you and talking strategies etc!

Thanks and all the best, Matt

#28 edwinpyl1987

edwinpyl1987

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:22 AM

Hi everyone, I am quite new to this forum and new to binary options in general. Have only been trading for a few months but not making any consistent profit yet. I hope to learn more from the quality posts here and I have already gained much knowledge from the posts that I have read. I have 2 quick questions: How do I join the "Traders Chat"? Can't seem to find out how everyone is (shouting) in there. And are there any posts regarding trading on weekends or strategies that are suitable for weekends (I use iq options and they have over the counter trading on weekends)?

Thank you.

Regards,

Edwin

#29 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 04:57 AM

Hello everyone!

New to the forums and wanted to introduce myself.. I am Matt and I live on the South Coast of England, where they tell me the weather is always nice (yeah, right!)

Have been experimenting with Binary Options now for just over a week and at the moment am classing as more as hobby than a serious money making strategy! I have a demo account with a broker called IQ Option who, so far, seem very good. Fantastic platform with a fully customisable layout and indicators etc. They give you £1000 fake money to play with and when it drops below £1000 you can refresh your balance back to a grand. No limit on doing this and so far, ZERO phone calls.. unlike one broker I tried who called me within 15 minutes of opening an account claiming they could double a minimum £250 deposit with a matter of hours.. No thank you!

At the moment my main strategy is simply to have fun and learn, the idea being that if I can take my demo account to a position of confidence and profit I may then look to invest some real money. I am looking forward to getting to know some of you and talking strategies etc!

Welcome to BOE :) .

Ok, thats a great introduction to IQ perhaps?

Hi everyone, I am quite new to this forum and new to binary options in general. Have only been trading for a few months but not making any consistent profit yet. I hope to learn more from the quality posts here and I have already gained much knowledge from the posts that I have read. I have 2 quick questions: How do I join the "Traders Chat"? Can't seem to find out how everyone is (shouting) in there. And are there any posts regarding trading on weekends or strategies that are suitable for weekends (I use iq options and they have over the counter trading on weekends)?

Thank you.

Regards,

Edwin

Every new member can join the shoutbox 10 days after membership, right now.

And OTC on IQ is quite dangerous, I think you can make more profit trading TUE, WED, THU.

#30 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 06:48 AM

Hello everyone!

Thank you.

Regards,

Edwin

hhmmm....it's always the new guys.

i got to say this is some well choreograph tango here.

so the only thing that i get from each of u is this. Both u guys are using IQ option. 

One of u rave about IQ option demo account while the other introduce us to IQ option OTC for the weekend.

C'mon, really guys (IQ options)  ???

• psxgameshop, BrianC and ZeusDCS like this

#31 Svalbard

Svalbard

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts
  • LocationGreat Britian

Posted 03 July 2016 - 08:09 AM

Hi guys, my name is Ike (but my friends call me "queue-options", its just a nickname I got in high school!)

Anyway, I've been rigorously studying binary options for over 72 years and have finally settled on broker and strategy, its called IQ options and the strategy is a very cutting edge secret way of guaranteeing profits called " martingale". They're really great guys at iqoption, I deposited £100 and my account manager invited me over for Christmas dinner and now picks my kids up from school every day. Sometimes they call me and say I don't have to bother trading that day, that they know how good my strategy is and that they'll wire me my earnings automatically.

Oh and yeah I'm not affiliated in a way with anything or anyone ever.

By the way, what's an MT4?
  • Tripack, fjordmelis, Mowgli and 1 other like this

#32 Noumenon

Noumenon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:32 PM

hi mates, first of all i'd like to thank you for this forum. it's really great to see a forum without scam. i hope my english is good enough for you all,  because i'm from austria and my native tounge is german. now to my traideing experience........... i have non :) i'm a total nope. i only signed up to iq option for a demo conto. so i'm looking for starting points. i read a book by steve nison about candlesticks and saw a few videos. i was impressed by the know how and tried his theories on binary options in fx market. i started with 1,000.00 (demo) now i'm at 1,400.00 (demo). i thought wow $ 400.00 in 2 day can this be real?. so i'd like to initiate my first question to you all. what du you think about binary option and broker iq opion. are they reliable. i wil poste this contribution also under binary option, thank you all.

#33 Michael77

Michael77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 06:41 AM

hi mates, first of all i'd like to thank you for this forum. it's really great to see a forum without scam. i hope my english is good enough for you all,  because i'm from austria and my native tounge is german. now to my traideing experience........... i have non :) i'm a total nope. i only signed up to iq option for a demo conto. so i'm looking for starting points. i read a book by steve nison about candlesticks and saw a few videos. i was impressed by the know how and tried his theories on binary options in fx market. i started with 1,000.00 (demo) now i'm at 1,400.00 (demo). i thought wow $ 400.00 in 2 day can this be real?. so i'd like to initiate my first question to you all. what du you think about binary option and broker iq opion. are they reliable. i wil poste this contribution also under binary option, thank you all.

Welcome Noumenon, good to have you around. Yes IQ Option is one of the trusted brokers, so you chose wisely. With what strategy you managed to make in 2 days 400 dollars on your demo account? 

• Noumenon likes this

#34 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 01:43 AM

I was gonna write my intro, but then I though I should rather reply to your intro.

I discovered about trading like 2-3 years earlier than your first post on BOD. Still didn't know much. Someday, I was scrolling through various pages of BOD, reading popular topics, screenshots, and whatnot. Then, I saw your first post on BOD, and I said to myself, "wow, he is such a good learner. I should definitely keep an eye on him."

But everyone can see how it ended. I know I didn't give it my all, and limited my potential. So, I gotta keep my all to keep up with you and cover up my regrets.

End of my intro (which doesn't uncover much about me).

what kind of intro is this ???   :D  :lol:  :P

u were with BOD 2-3 years before me? Wouldnt that make u one of the 'pioneers' of BOD ? 

i miss the strategy thread from BOD. 

There are a lot of very basic, clear and logical beginner's strategy. 

#35 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 14 July 2016 - 02:08 AM

what kind of intro is this ???   :D  :lol:  :P

u were with BOD 2-3 years before me? Wouldnt that make u one of the 'pioneers' of BOD ? 

i miss the strategy thread from BOD. 

There are a lot of very basic, clear and logical beginner's strategy. 

No, it just says that I was not determined enough to put my thoughts in action while you went ahead and started to make bucks after bucks fast and furious :D .

Which thread do you mean? Go back there and check if it still exists or not. :)

https://web.archive....chniques-forum1

#36 988414

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:42 AM

Hello all,

Been demo trading for 6 months and real for around 3 months. As it stands I am around £3,000 down with my real account and £75,000 up in my demo account! :)

Just so easy when the money isn't yours! Why cant my demo account be my real account???!!!! :) 

Oh well, I'm giving up yet!

#37 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 01:17 PM

Just a general remark, keep this thread clean, introduce yourself and keep broker and strategy details elsewhere. Thx.

In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.

#38 JavoG

JavoG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 August 2016 - 02:51 PM

Hey there my name is Javier Garza, i'm from Mexico. I'm 20 years old haha, so I started in IQoption around 3 weeks ago, started with the demo account till I reached 10k on it, watched some videos on Youtube, read some articles about trading and tendencies, and end up making a deposit of $50 usd. At the moment I'm at a $1690 usd Profit using a Martingale strat following the tendencies. I'm here ´cause i'm trying to learn more, strats, etc. Hope I can fit in here and learn the most I can. Thanks!!

#39 calcalex

calcalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 August 2016 - 11:08 AM

Hey guys

I'm a newbie but I've been trading for a month.

What I'm currently doing I am following 5 signals a day from corebinarysignals.com. These signals seem extremely accurate and so far  I'm in profit :)

My current broker is bitplutos.com

However, I faced some issues that I will list:

Bitplutos has good payout but lacks some of the assets that corebinary signals provide, so basically, I'm making less money!

Sometimes I cannot seem to get the exact strike rate that corebinary signals recommends.

Sometimes, I cannot seem to get the exact expiry time of a signal, so I'm forced to skip that signal.

Also, I realized that real traders do not use signals, but they place trades themselves.

So at the moment I'm studying binary options from investoo.com, so that I will be able to do everything myself.

I'm planning to change broker and jump to ubinary as they have plenty of assets, the flip option and payouts that are dependant on your traded amount, and they are up to 95%!

But I heard bad things about ubinary so I'm not sure, maybe I'll move to banc de binary first.

Any tip is appreciated :)

#40 bbsee7

bbsee7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 August 2016 - 10:42 PM

Hi everyone, I am very new in BOE, Begin reading BOE about two months ago after being scammed and lost $1000 USD in 1 days using Martingale Method which was advised by the "Senior Analysis for VIP member". 
I come across Binary Options when I got no job to do in the office, searching for how to make money in short time. 
I am now domo and trying on MT4 with all new strategies and new indicator from BOE but not dare to try live account anymore.
I am 50 plus, in IT Support Services Industry, My job is not secure at this moment, young and foreign talent will be replacing my job soon. 
I wish I can learn from BOE and find a strategy which I can practice and have $100 USD average profit a day consistently or 60% ITM strategy to support my family expenses.
I start from reading Hubba pages, I like Price Action but need times to practice and trading experience.
I Thank BOE and all members for sharing edge of binary options information generously.
Best Regards bbsee7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.