Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

My Indicator Mods and Stuff

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:14 AM

POPULAR

In this thread, I'll try to share some of my indicators and modifications of existing indicators/EAs. Sharing them in one place will make it easier for others to find it faster.

Link to this first post if you want to let others download any of following indicators/mods. Read FAQ, Disclosure and other important info at the end of this post before taking any kind of action.

List of Indicators and Mods:

# Nice Value Chart V1 stable
Faster, flexible, lighter than VCustom. Add as many VC in same chart and load as many bars as you want.

Limitations/Future Improvements:
Not good for iCustom. Better calculate VC or use one with not many loops.

# VCArrow (beta) v1 unstable/beta
Alerts when VC reaches specified OB/OS zone. Useful for those who just uses VC for alerting OB/OS.

# FibMTF (beta) v0.2b
Draws fib on previous candle from specific timeframe and confirms with trend.

# StairsFib (beta) v0.4 Beta
 Based on FibMTF. Has alert function and shows historical fib target based on FibMTF.

# BBand SR (Alpha) v1 unstable/strict alpha
Draws SR based on candle closing outside BBand.

# Simplest TOR Bar (Beta) v1 beta
Based on SFX ToR. The ToR indicator shown in bars instead of lines/text. Useful for those who want to understand trending or ranging situations of the market based on ToR.

# Simplest TOR Basket Overview (Beta) v1 Beta
Based on SFX ToR. Shows overview of Trend and Range like a basket/list of pairs. Useful for correlation and knowing the situation of market from one chart.

# TK Cross Alert v1 Beta
Alerts instantly when Tenkan-san crosses Kijun-san. Nothing fancy.

# TLB OC v2 Mod v0.1
Changed the original MQ4 code and added option to hide SupC lines. Not worth to mention.

Download Link (Temporary):
https://www.dropbox....WnmdGmK9za?dl=0

Github Link for Source Codes:
https://github.com/n...ggle-indicators

FAQ Section:

Why are you doing this?
These are just for my personal interest and fun.

I just got two OTMs because your indi repainted as hell!
I won't be held responsible in any way for any kind of loss occurred while using these indicators/tools. Indicators are just meant to be helping you with your Trading decisions. These are in Beta, Use with extra care.

Hey, There is this Paid Indi, can you give me the source code please?
I don't share any paid/private works of any kind unless it's allowed by the client/owner. So don't ask for any copyrighted or encrypted stuff either, please respect the coders, they have a life too, go buy it or pay some developer to build a similar one that suites your requirements or learn coding and build one yourself.

Can you gimme source code of one of your indicators listed above?
Most source codes are not readable or didn't follow good coding structure or not suitable for reading, so still not shared in Github. Most code reference were taken from common places like ForexFactory, MQL Codebase, Forex-TSD and credit is given either in source file or in indicator description. If I can make it suitable, I'll put the source code in Github.

Hey, Your indi doesn't work/ There is a problem in your indi/ You can do it better this way.
Suggestions, bug reports, complaints etc. are always welcome.

I have a nice idea, can you do it for me?
Depends on if it interests me or not. I also take other factors like, Do I have time? or, Am I suitable or knowledgeable enough to do it? or, What's my gain if I do it?

So, You can do this for money?
Yes, but in that case, either knock me in PM and if everything is ok, I'll notify Admin/Mod of starting the project. Because the first rule of this forum is,

Rule 4) Do not ask for money.  We have had scammers do it and cause damages to our community members and we will not allow it.  
* HOWEVER - If you are trying to ask for people to come together and pitch in for an indicator to be made then we may allow that, please PM me first though before posting.

Its better to stay safe rather than earning money. My sole purpose of doing these are to learn new things or to have some fun. So, better let me have some fun instead of money. Maybe as an appreciation, you can let me know when you trade and shout your trade ideas in the Shoutbox and let me know some of your trading ideas, so we can take those trades together.

Well, thanks for Reading, Downloading, Commenting, Subscribing, Reporting the Bug or Having me fun :) .
Have a nice day!

Attached Files

• raydioturner, Monema, sanathliyanage and 14 others like this

#2 qbd1313

qbd1313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 09:59 AM

Hi neddihrehat

Subscribed

Regards.
  • neddihrehat likes this

#3 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:43 AM

indicator doesnt work. I can't open it :/

#4 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:04 AM

indicator doesnt work. I can't open it :/

This has its own shortcomings, like not coloring OB/OS levels, not having Alert etc. I'll try to add alert and OB/OS levels if I have the time. My main purpose was to make it suitable for Hubba Hubba style.

You cannot open it doesn't mean it doesn't work.

1dgxeUC.png

If someone else also report this problem, I'll try to look into it.

• nice_guy likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#5 Momentum

Momentum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:24 AM

I tried it on my MT4 and it works same as what you see on your screen neddi.  No problems my side.

#6 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:08 PM

Value Chart

TO-DO:

- Add alert.

Since its holiday and I cannot test the alert function properly, I'll add it in next release.

zyGZIbA.png

Its like reinventing the wheel. But the original VC had very limited functionality, not really suitable for HH style. VCustom3 is full of functionality not needed for Bin. VC deluxe lacks functionality and customizing ability. So, I'm trying to build something lite that would be faster.

Load a VCustom3 with 1000 bars and load this one with 1000 bars, then see yourself if its faster or not and probably let me know :) .

MT4 has a very limited library, MT5 is vast where you can make faster indicators with little code.

• homero15, timbaland, nice_guy and 1 other like this

#7 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:04 PM

I think I remeber something about the original VC and that it was designed to work around the 0 line and not the extremes, but I'm not sure anymore. What's your view on that ?

#8 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 03:37 PM

I think I remeber something about the original VC and that it was designed to work around the 0 line and not the extremes, but I'm not sure anymore. What's your view on that ?

IMO,

Value chart was designed to show volatility/trading activity over time. And it was to work around Extremes where 8 and -8 represents extreme OB and OS levels respectively. If price is around 0, it represents fair value, if price is away from 0 line, it become OB/OS. If price becomes OB and then shows fair value and again shows OB, it represents a Short term high or low depending on how it shows it.

Its not included in any indicator, but VC was meant to be working with Price Action Profile where this Profile was applied to the Value chart and not the actual price window. The more a VC shows OB or OS in a fixed period of time, the more Trend/Volatility it confirms.

In the end, VC is just a tool to help with trading decisions and not a type of chart, unless people think/use it that way.

• nice_guy likes this

#9 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 06:56 AM

POPULAR

I am calling it Nice Value Chart.

- Added Alert, Colored Levels and functionality to disable all information from showing into data window/indicator window.

- Also, added RID, so you can add multiple VC into same window.

- Removed Lines because they are not necessary.

- Probably should be faster than VCustom.

Will share the source code on Github when I make the code readable :P .

Took a while to understand a very little problem, but now i'm satisfied.

I'll wait for your comments.

• sanathliyanage, swanny, devhie and 8 others like this

#10 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:05 AM

If you face a problem, let me know. Because I cannot fix what's not broken.

Heres a preview.. of Nice VC.

UnQGAIP.png

btw, I am doing other 5-10 different indi/mod/etc etc..

And, I'm doing it for fun.

• tradesmart, nice_guy, traderocks and 2 others like this

#11 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 09:37 AM

Looks like my indicators are having problem in some older builds..I use the latest MT4 build 920...so those problems never occurred me.

dlS8zcR.png

• traderocks likes this

#12 timbaland

timbaland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:57 AM

Your indicator is awesome! It works like a charm! Thank you!!!  :)

P.S: SoundOnly option was veeeery important for me! Fantastic! You read my thoughts!  :)

• homero15, swanny, traderocks and 1 other like this

#13 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:15 PM

- Added Alert, Colored Levels and functionality to disable all information from showing into data window/indicator window.

I still dont understand whats difference between VCustom? Its looking same on screen 

• homero15 likes this

#14 timbaland

timbaland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:21 PM

I still dont understand whats difference between VCustom? Its looking same on screen 

Calculations are stayed untouched. But now it's more flexible (configurable), faster and veery nice. 

#15 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:23 PM

Your indicator is awesome! It works like a charm! Thank you!!!  :)

P.S: SoundOnly option was veeeery important for me! Fantastic! You read my thoughts!  :)

Do we have another coder in the place ?  Yippie :)

• homero15, -el- and timbaland like this

#16 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:39 PM

could you make also this indicator version for older build MT4? :P

#17 timbaland

timbaland

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:18 AM

Hi all!

I have the oldest build as well, but I don't hear alert when SoundOnly option is enabled. Could you please check? Thanks!
soTdIV7.png

#18 deetop

deetop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:12 AM

Hey neddihrehat, I'm not a fan of VC(OSOB). but i like your Nice Value Chart. It is really nice & smooth :D

• homero15, neddihrehat, swanny and 1 other like this

#19 vouytee

vouytee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:50 AM

Brilliant!

• homero15 likes this

#20 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 11:19 AM

Hi guys.

Sharing codes and stuff like that in a Forum, requires multiple post or maybe asking Admin to edit the first post. And its hard to keep track. So as I said, I'm releasing the code in a github repo.

Nice Value Chart V1

https://github.com/n...hive/master.zip

Anyway. Heres the source code, but its not documented well. I'll document it later. And if any of you want to send a PULL request on github, just let me know in PM.

Do whatever you want to do with this code. Just don't try to sell it please.

If older builds are having problem, then using the mq4 file directly might solve the problem. I am so sorry. I did another simple mistake. It was a simple mistake in alert file name. It alerted all the time for me, so I didn't think you'd have a problem.

• swanny, -el-, deetop and 4 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.