Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:51 PM) the only thing you have to do, after you order -- submit a support ticket asking for your VPS IP address and login information.. because they dont send it right away lol.. only if you ask. They tell me it sends to my e-mail but i never received and I ordered two now
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) not spam.. just letting you know, so they don't go bankrupt from having no customers and i lose my cheap vps :)
@  Ewa : (23 January 2018 - 02:50 PM) Best VPS for forex: https://www.forexcheapvps.com/ --- It is only $3.95 a month if you pay for a year at once..
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 02:41 PM) LoL
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 11:24 AM) LuL
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 11:10 AM) Best new indicator forex, binary, stocks... https://imgur.com/a/djxGj
@  ptauss : (23 January 2018 - 09:47 AM) macd
@  littlebuddy : (23 January 2018 - 09:09 AM) Brady
@  pangU_ : (23 January 2018 - 07:42 AM) Hanks
@  nitrousr8 : (23 January 2018 - 05:18 AM) Cruise
@  HAWK : (23 January 2018 - 04:16 AM) Tom
@  xplus : (23 January 2018 - 03:03 AM) Good morning here Lagos, NG.......
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:34 PM) after you confirmed the rejection?
@  J1mm : (22 January 2018 - 03:33 PM) sweet, you traded over a resistance 4 days ago hehe :P
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:23 PM) gotta go, laters
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:22 PM) 2nd trade of the day (spot) with simple levels https://imgur.com/7xCGHBf
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) pays the bills though, lol
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:14 PM) Only a stupid employee :)
@  Tripack : (22 January 2018 - 03:11 PM) Heh
@  Masqurade9 : (22 January 2018 - 03:10 PM) =)

Photo

5 min Nadex Strategy

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 hbrad1977

hbrad1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 12:11 PM

Hi. I've been working on a 5 min Nadex strategy for a couple weeks.

There are not that many strategies on this forum specifically for Nadex and that's what I use.

I need input and feedback.

My main goal was to keep it simple and as uncluttered as possible.

I am using indicators that I got off BOE, so they are not mine. I'm using Renko Street indicators but not with renko bars. I don't believe they are paid indies, so I should be ok to repost them, yes? Please let me know.

Anyway, the rules:

Trading times: NY session.

Expiry: 5 Min

Call:

Wait for a green bullseye.

Make sure the STF is green.

Then wait for the trend to turn green.

Now, wait for the red pullback candlestick.

Then take a call on the next one.

Put:

Wait for a red bullseye.

Make sure the STF is red.

Then wait for the trend to turn red.

Now, wait for the green pullback candlestick.

Then take a put on the next one.

DO

Only take the first setup per bullseye.
Use Martingale if you want.
Wait for the price to hit $40 or below for a call/$60 or above for a put.

DON'T

Chase a loss. Wait for another setup.

Take a trade in the last minute at your own risk. 

Attached Files

• marino figuero, sharif038 and sanyax like this

#2 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 498 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

ok waiting for some entry examples in real time. I know renko street and used it, but i never thought about use it on standard candle. You interested me ;)

#3 hbrad1977

hbrad1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 02:50 PM

ok waiting for some entry examples in real time. I know renko street and used it, but i never thought about use it on standard candle. You interested me ;)

Cool. Let me know how it goes for you. You will probably have to wait until the morning. I usually get a good amount of set ups in the morning (monitoring all 4 pairs) but hardly any after 11 am or so central time.

#4 hbrad1977

hbrad1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 03 December 2015 - 08:43 AM

Also, Skylar. Since I can't edit the first post, I wanted to add that while having the STF the same color is ideal--it not always available so it can be hard to find set ups. So, I also sometimes take a trade if the STF is the wrong color but is weak.

For example:

STF: red 50%, green bullseye, green trend for a buy.

#5 kilo

kilo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

Hello.

Does your template include the entire setup.  I found the indicators elsewhere and used your template and the only thing it does is change to using bars and shows the Renkostreets sign in the top left.  Can you package up the indicators you are using with your 5m template?

Thanks

Kilo

#6 kilo

kilo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 10:44 AM

Hello.

Does your template include the entire setup.  I found the indicators elsewhere and used your template and the only thing it does is change to using bars and shows the Renkostreets sign in the top left.  Can you package up the indicators you are using with your 5m template?

Thanks

Kilo

Ok I added the indicators manually.  Did you make any changes to the default settings for the indicatorrs?

Thanks again.

Kilo

#7 hbrad1977

hbrad1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:57 PM

Ok I added the indicators manually.  Did you make any changes to the default settings for the indicatorrs?

Thanks again.

Kilo

Thanks again.

Kilo

Sorry, it took so long to get back to you. No, I don't change anything.

All I'm really looking for is the immediate trend. The trend bars repaint though as you go.

I use this everyday and it works pretty good but not great.

I guess I am looking for people to try it out as a jumping off point and maybe offer insight on how to make it better/more consistent.

Thanks.

#8 ginx10k

ginx10k

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:59 PM

Any pics yet? any results on Trades for this strategy? been waiting a few days already.  :)

#9 hbrad1977

hbrad1977

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:17 AM

Any pics yet? any results on Trades for this strategy? been waiting a few days already.   :)

I'm sorry. I've pretty much abandoned this strategy. I simply didn't get enough signals per day to make this viable. :(

Thank you for your interest though.

#10 holyfire

holyfire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:02 AM

I'm sorry. I've pretty much abandoned this strategy. I simply didn't get enough signals per day to make this viable. :(

Maybe you can continue this with the other strat, as you stated above NADEX type options are rare on the forum. I and others would be happy to learn here.:)

• fasih, hp699flva and ja46176 like this

Sorry friends. I will do no further coding.

#11 martinezfx

martinezfx

Banned for unauthorised commercial activity and scamming members

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 345 posts
  • LocationNigeria

Posted 23 March 2016 - 05:14 AM

Please can some one post the complete set of this indicators,

The biggest challenge most traders will face in trying to remain consistently profitable is the temptation and habit of continually adding and complicating simple concepts or jumping from one system to the other

#12 Alessio1979

Alessio1979

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 17 February 2017 - 12:54 AM

Sorry guys ... I have read that some of you use nadex. How does it work? I saw their platform but I can not find binary options 5 minutes. You can help me?

#13 sanyax

sanyax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 February 2017 - 02:40 AM

Where I can download indicator?

#14 ndriskill

ndriskill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:28 PM

NADEX 5 Minute Binaries are limited.  They are unique compared to other binary options.  For example the only markets that NADEX has 5 min binary options for are on forex pairs (USD/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD).  The other unique issue with the five minute binaries on NADEX is that they are designed just like the rest of the binary options on NADEX.  Ladder style for contract strike pricing and they start every 5 minutes of the clock.  When you enter a 5 minute binary on NADEX, it is crucial when you enter too.  You might enter with only 3 minutes of the binary left.  The window of opportunity grows smaller.  They are more close to real options with a delta and theta variable.  Personnaly I love me, but you have to learn how to trade them.  They aren't like foreign binary options from the circus cartels of cyprus.

• hp699flva likes this

#15 ndriskill

ndriskill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 21 February 2017 - 11:31 PM

I will actually be conducting an free nadex online trading class starting march 6th, 2017.  5 Minute binary options are what we will be demoing on for the entire month.  https://youtu.be/srMxwwp0jRw

• hp699flva and merka like this

#16 thatasthonkid

thatasthonkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 02:58 PM

How do I download the 5 min strategy and put it on metatrader 5?

#17 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:46 AM

I have to say I think it is pure bollucks?! Is that the right english term? I don't think people can make money consistently trading NADEX 5 min binary options and anybody who says they can is likely trying to sell you something! I dare you to prove you can live NMKL trader. Because so far all I see is your prices on the website you promote. I can trade offshores and gain a profit month over month, with the spreads and commissions I DARE you to prove that you can trade them profitably, forget about the CHANGING MY LIFE speech. Show me a SIMPLE PROFIT end of month instead and consistent trading. Other than that you will just seem like another internet marketer looking for a score and not a REAL trader... 

#18 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 07:55 AM

I will say you are ambitious to attempt this Nathan, good luck! 5 mins binary options with Nadex are beasts that I think are too difficult to trade. I look forward to you proving me wrong :) Seems some can trade these and make money. I will keep an open mind to that idea  :rolleyes:

#19 2XSquared

2XSquared

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 02 March 2017 - 11:33 AM

Also looking at your vids I see nothing being said about 5 min binary options, you only talk about daily trades you make and nothing mentioned about

I will actually be conducting an free nadex online trading class starting march 6th, 2017.  5 Minute binary options are what we will be demoing on for the entire month.  https://youtu.be/srMxwwp0jRw

I watched your videos and it does not seem like you even trade the 5 min binary options or never mention them at all? I am confused but we will see!

#20 adworx1

adworx1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:18 AM

Nice nadex 5 minute forex binary strategy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.