Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  higbyc1 : (21 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) ADX indicator
@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right

Photo

Bollinger Band, TMA and RSI EA

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#501 BobStone

BobStone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:49 AM

wow , 85 % ? you have the holy grail then LOL

I do not think so. Because it is up to 85% accuracy. There strategy is much better, although the accuracy of below but you will be in profit if you know how to constantly work on them.

#502 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:05 PM

I do not think so. Because it is up to 85% accuracy. There strategy is much better, although the accuracy of below but you will be in profit if you know how to constantly work on them.

of course my holy grail statement was a joke.... sorry when you say this phrase " There strategy is much better" i did not get what you said: are you saying that there are strategies that give more than 85 % ITM?

#503 BobStone

BobStone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 09:33 AM

of course my holy grail statement was a joke.... sorry when you say this phrase " There strategy is much better" i did not get what you said: are you saying that there are strategies that give more than 85 % ITM?

Personally, I trade on the strategy that makes winning trades above 85%. Nevertheless, I always get profit.

#504 tims3057

tims3057

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 02:27 AM

Hello Bobstone , when you say you trade on strategy that makes winning trades above 80% , are you referring to

Bollinger Band, TMA and RSI EA?

"In order for a trading strategy to be accepted as valid it must trade all markets using the same rules and have a good performance for the vast majority of them."
- Toby Crabel

#505 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 September 2016 - 03:03 AM

Personally, I trade on the strategy that makes winning trades above 85%. Nevertheless, I always get profit.

That means you almost win 9 trades out of 10. It can happen sometimes. Its highly unlikely in the long run. I would be curious to know to what number of trades and since how long are you getting these results. I would like to remind you but especially other members here my advice

If a "guru" in this forum or wherever else publicizes huge profits and very high ITM and then asks you for money to coach you and to reach these goals just ignore him/her
True you can make a lot of money with forex and binary options but there are sooo many scammers and they often visit these forums
  • happyjas, hp699flva, kira and 1 other like this

#506 sslawekk

sslawekk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 06:54 AM

Hello! I have a question, how to set the robot to include a transaction taking into account only the RSI? Thank you in advance for your reply and best regards!

#507 zarafa

zarafa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 November 2016 - 06:29 AM

I've been using the 1st and 2nd versions just heard on another forum that there is a new version and it's still free https://join.skype.com/jlkNx5R5NM6E

#508 zarafa

zarafa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 12:02 PM

here is the latest version. while TMA, RSI and BBand is still there, s/r is added. 

Attached Files

• singu, skyler and KleantRrera like this

#509 wahdatw

wahdatw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 04:37 PM

Am thankful to a lot of people who contributed to the work of it. There is a huge potential in here. 

• singu and kira like this

#510 edsforex

edsforex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 November 2016 - 09:45 PM

Thank you so very much for all the work on the newest version of the Wadi EA.

I noticed the time frame default in the inputs is the 4 hour chart.

Does mean to put the ea on the 4 hour chart, or if I change the time frame input to 5 minutes I put the ea on the 5 minute chart?

The "Initial Trade Amount" input does not work with decimals such as 0.01 which is a $10 contract at GDMFX, or 0.1 at GDMFX is a $100 contract... but 1 is a $1000 contract at GDMFX.

Also this version was not made to work in back testing? (Nothing happens when trying to back test it).

#511 wahdatw

wahdatw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 07:29 PM

have it on 5min. please use directfx for now and it can't be backtested. 

#512 edsforex

edsforex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 08:24 PM

When I attached the EA to a chart it says it is expired. Was this a demo only? Is it for sell somewhere?

#513 Filipesm

Filipesm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:59 PM

Can someone tell me if the indicator TMA+CG Fixed repaints?

#514 janisroze

janisroze

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 04:12 PM

Can someone tell me if the indicator TMA+CG Fixed repaints?

Very much so.

• Filipesm likes this

#515 Filipesm

Filipesm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:38 PM

Yap, didn't see that coming.

Thanks

#516 epson

epson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 04:42 AM

here is the latest version. while TMA, RSI and BBand is still there, s/r is added. 

This is expired

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.