Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  higbyc1 : (21 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) ADX indicator
@  Tripack : (16 October 2019 - 01:43 PM) Just that search section is at top right area :D
@  Abdul777 : (16 October 2019 - 12:01 AM) ain't gonna happen brotha'':D
@  Salmonhead : (15 October 2019 - 11:59 PM) trading signals
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 12:15 PM) ok, thanks
@  Singh : (11 October 2019 - 12:04 PM) @siewen I dont think any broker offers vix on mt4 but you can use tradingview to see vix chart
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 10:55 AM) where can i find broker offering VIX chart but on mt4? i cant find any...
@  siewen : (11 October 2019 - 02:02 AM) Hello. is there any binary brokers allowing trade eur/usd as binary? with europa, it is problem now...
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:39 AM) http://www.binaryopt...will-deposit-t/
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  andylaudj : (11 October 2019 - 01:02 AM) lost
@  Tripack : (09 October 2019 - 10:57 AM) Hi mf, long time. Everything ok here. How are u doing ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) how is going recently ?
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) whatsup ppl
@  manfloy : (09 October 2019 - 06:31 AM) hey whats
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:27 PM) The latter as Singh said can be all found online for free, just interpretation are maybe paid, but again subjective
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:26 PM) I mean: There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics that teaches about the bricks about how to invest long term, and chart reading skills.
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:24 PM) There is a difference between paying for a university degree in economics and learn about the bricks about how to invest long term
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:23 PM) Plus the fact that any paying courses trading short term TA is not based on any real knowledge
@  Tripack : (08 October 2019 - 01:21 PM) Right

Photo

Bollinger Band, TMA and RSI EA

• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#21 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:46 PM

Its actually better now...i got 3 wins in a row the last couple of hours. So its 9-5...and i'm done for the day. 

I will be testing 5min also..so we will see how that goes...but i think those are pretty good results.

11-2 is awesome but i would be happy with 70% success to be honest. 

yes let us know the 5 minute outcome, but i agree so far so good

#22 wahdatw

wahdatw

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 10 December 2015 - 05:10 PM

Hey guys... If you can afford martingale.. then level 3 would be best for it. I personally go with BB3, TMA4 and TMA_More 0.3-0.5 (that's how much you want to go above the TMA, which is like a channel for ea to take the trade). 

I built it for 60 seconds trading. news must be avoided coz it's a reversal of extreme and news breaks that rule. 

• singu likes this

#23 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:17 AM

at the moment since wednesday night,. non stop 24 hours trading  im 17-11 ( 60.7 % ITM) on Noafx demo account 9 pairs .

EA seems to execute trades well and on time with a maximum 2 seconds delay so far. you talked about filtering trades for news but there is no option for that in the inputs. is that right? or you meant by disabling trades manually when there are news?

also martingale sequence seems respected in the EA but tell me if im wrong. if we happen to close and restart the EA , the martingale sequence is respected anyway?. i have it on VPS anyway

#24 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:22 AM

at the moment since wednesday night,. non stop 24 hours trading  im 17-11 ( 60.7 % ITM) on Noafx demo account 9 pairs .

EA seems to execute trades well and on time with a maximum 2 seconds delay so far. you talked about filtering trades for news but there is no option for that in the inputs. is that right? or you meant by disabling trades manually when there are news?

also martingale sequence seems respected in the EA but tell me if im wrong. if we happen to close and restart the EA , the martingale sequence is respected anyway?. i have it on VPS anyway

You need to download the news indi...you can find it on post 6. It works really well. 

#25 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:37 AM

You need to download the news indi...you can find it on post 6. It works really well. 

ok but then there is a filter coded in the EA then. so i just put it in the indicator folder and thats it? works utomatically? did it filter bad trades for you?

on post 6 it talks about to add the filter but disable manually

also for that nice news indicator dll file has to be added in libraries to make it work and i notice its better to put GMT auto time to false so it displays the time of the broker. nice indi

#26 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 06:04 AM

Add the indi on your chart and when you do it will show inputs...set it to true for disable expert advisor during news...high impact only. 

It did save me from a couple of bad trades. 

Edit: You have to check allow DLL imports also.

• luca1073 likes this

#27 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:01 AM

Add the indi on your chart and when you do it will show inputs...set it to true for disable expert advisor during news...high impact only. 

It did save me from a couple of bad trades. 

Edit: You have to check allow DLL imports also.

only doubt i have is about GMT offset in the inputs. shall i leave it to zero? or shall i put 2 seen that Noafx is GMT +2 ?

also i noticed indi works only on the chart if the news refers to that currency . not necessarily a bad thing though...

#28 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:27 AM

only doubt i have is about GMT offset in the inputs. shall i leave it to zero? or shall i put 2 seen that Noafx is GMT +2 ?

also i noticed indi works only on the chart if the news refers to that currency . not necessarily a bad thing though...

I left it as is...i'm on Noa also.

Yes..that way it only stops the EA on pair that has news related to it. 

• luca1073 likes this

#29 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:41 AM

20-11 so far (64.5 %). it filtered one trade for the news recently but didnt check if it would have finished ITM or OTM. at the end of the day i will report with more results

#30 noismaster

noismaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:17 AM

What do you think when the expiry time would be 15 min?

#31 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:23 AM

What do you think when the expiry time would be 15 min?

from 1 m chart?

#32 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 11:45 AM

Hey guys... If you can afford martingale.. then level 3 would be best for it. I personally go with BB3, TMA4 and TMA_More 0.3-0.5 (that's how much you want to go above the TMA, which is like a channel for ea to take the trade). 

I built it for 60 seconds trading. news must be avoided coz it's a reversal of extreme and news breaks that rule. 

I changed my setting to match yours. Results are 4-1 today. 

#33 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:09 PM

I changed my setting to match yours. Results are 4-1 today. 

im using noisemester settings shared a few posts earlier and i think they re the same of wahdtaw. but i wasnt using the news filter until you talked about it. also i had a usd\cad trade (both OTM) with very little distance in time (3 minutes apart) on Noafx . did you get that too?

#34 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:16 PM

im using noisemester settings shared a few posts earlier and i think they re the same of wahdtaw. but i wasnt using the news filter until you talked about it. also i had a usd\cad trade (both OTM) with very little distance in time (3 minutes apart) on Noafx . did you get that too?

I was using noisemaster settings too but changed it today...on history it looks better with wahdatw settings. We'll see next week if it's better or not. 

I got audusd, 2gbpusd, usdchf and nzdusd for today. One of the gbpusd was a loss...all others wins.

#35 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:33 PM

I think i know the trades you are talking about. Was the time 16:47 and 16:50? 

I got the signal for :50 but it didn't take the trade because it was news at 17.

• luca1073 likes this

#36 noismaster

noismaster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 07:25 AM

from 1 m chart?

Yes 1m chart!

Looked at the history and the result would have been better 1m chart and expiry 15m but I like testin next week you will be able to know more!

#37 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:20 AM

I was using noisemaster settings too but changed it today...on history it looks better with wahdatw settings. We'll see next week if it's better or not. 

I got audusd, 2gbpusd, usdchf and nzdusd for today. One of the gbpusd was a loss...all others wins.

apparently i didnt see any difference between noisemester and whatdaw. what are the differences?

#38 J.B

J.B

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 10:55 AM

What about magic numbers? do we change the number or keep same for all pairs?

Thank you

#39 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:37 AM

What about magic numbers? do we change the number or keep same for all pairs?

Thank you

i changed the magic numbers for all charts 

#40 singu

singu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 01:13 PM

apparently i didnt see any difference between noisemester and whatdaw. what are the differences?

Whatdaw settings are 4TMA,  3devBB and 0.3-0.5TMA_More ( i entered 0.4 )....noisemaster has a little lower settings.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.