Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Purely Money Management. No Indicators!!!

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#81 art5

art5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 04:37 PM

Yes, I can confirm that, in IQOption, at the end of the NY session, the best pairs are 40% payout (like 4 or 5 of them), the rest isn't tradable.

Close at the start of Japan session, or when it starts, goes back to 70%.

London session is 86% payout at maximum with EURUSD, the rest I don't know for sure, but is less than this.

Back to the topic: I've made some trades today (yes, saturday), and got some OTM, but with this Martingale came out with profit, in 10 minutes, with 88% payout, reaching 4th lvl top.

#82 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:40 PM

I find this extremely interesting what we need is a super computer to run tests the Mt4 is not efficient enough.

What I am suggesting it to find a way to trade this then stop and then begin again and then stop and then begin again to see if there is somekind of pattern that will allow you to not hit the 7th level very much or at all.

Using all the history we have we begin when we hit the first 5th level and recover we stop trading for a period of time then we begin again and we hit 5th level and recover we stop. There may be some pattern in here that will allow you to continue in profit

#83 jaredallensa

jaredallensa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 March 2016 - 06:15 AM

I have done many variations of the martingail strategy.

This is by far the most risky way to trade. You may make good money for a while, but there will be a day where you blow your entire account within a matter of minutes. All the ways you have tested I have tried and all of them have failed eventually.

The BASE and MOST IMPORTANT part of any strategy is money management and unfortunately a martingail money management strategy is a great way to lose all your money.

If you have an unlimited account balance then by all means use martingailing, but to those who only have a couple hundred or a couple thousand dollars, DONT GAMBLE YOUR MONEY AWAY.

• Hazael, Mackz and darky like this

#84 guedezvaldo

guedezvaldo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:44 AM

Someone could make an indicator with every minute signals to not make mistakes more than four times, something like what's in the photo below, it would be very good.

#85 guedezvaldo

guedezvaldo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:58 PM

#86 guedezvaldo

guedezvaldo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 07:00 PM

indicator_binary_options.png

#87 Mowgli

Mowgli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 10:48 PM

Interesting thread.

It feels like my died out Eureka moment last Friday.

Suddenly I got similar crazy idea and I was trying this in 1 m EU chart. My rule was different, I considered any two same direction consecutive candles as trend and I keep trading in that direction, till I get 2 consecutive opposite direction candles indicating the trend change with 6 step martingale and 5 step martingale

As per the rules only these two patterns UP,up down, down ,up , up or down down up up down down will give me loss. Rest all patterns will end up in profit.

I started testing it in demo.. for 2 hours it was like, damn I found a grail here. Profits galored. Then around after 2 hours I got a slap.. The pattern appeared D D U U D D ..I just closed my laptop and went to bed. End of Eureka moment..

Good luck for you guys.
  • Mackz likes this

#88 ialfurnus

ialfurnus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 August 2016 - 05:17 PM

"If its ITM then you are good with $1.82, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $3 in opposite direction which would be DOWN as per example."

That line by itself it's corresponds to an indicator. This strategy is dommed and It WILL collapse to 50% Win / 50% Loss in the very short term.

#89 GeorgeCamel

GeorgeCamel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationU.K.

Posted 03 September 2016 - 03:47 PM

I tried this months ago when I believed I had found the holy grail as everyone calls it, after a week my account was gone (Demo) on iq options, it works so well but there is no guarantee especially with 60 seconds that the price is going to go in your favour, I think I ended up with like 16-20 trades wrong in a row.

So for me it didn't work.

Edited by GeorgeCamel, 03 September 2016 - 03:47 PM.

• Mowgli likes this

#90 xxdaggerxx

xxdaggerxx

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:14 AM

Unlimited martingale on ANY strategy will not work. Given enough time you can EASILY get 50 consecutive loses in a row.

People don't understand basic probability theory.

You can use martingale if you LIMIT to at least 3 levels and have a strategy above 65% win rate. Other then that, do not even try.

Frankly, if you have a strat with 65% you dont need to bother with martingale.

• X3N05 and janisroze like this

#91 X3N05

X3N05

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 03:29 AM

Unlimited martingale on ANY strategy will not work. Given enough time you can EASILY get 50 consecutive loses in a row.

People don't understand basic probability theory.

You can use martingale if you LIMIT to at least 3 levels and have a strategy above 65% win rate. Other then that, do not even try.

Frankly, if you have a strat with 65% you dont need to bother with martingale.

I agree on that. Even if you have unlimited amount of money there is always limit on stake amount. In one moment you can't double your stake even you have enough money.

I think first of all you need use technical analysis and then enter according it. After that use just 3 levels of martingale. IMHO.

#92 ashishtadigiri

ashishtadigiri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2017 - 02:17 PM

This method works perfectly most of the time. You should only trade when the market has higher volume. As long as there are no alternate bull and bear bars, you will always win. If there's a trend, you win.. if there's a waterfall, you win too.. you only lose when there is a situation where the market's volume goes down and you get to a region where the market starts spitting out Bulls and bear candles alternatively..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.