Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo

Purely Money Management. No Indicators!!!

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#21 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:45 AM

example_zpsrr3tfkqz.png

hey PG275, thanks bro for another interesting thread. This is by far the most interestingly-intriguing strategy from u and i love it !

i would like to trouble you for some clarification for my understanding.

if i were to base your strategy on the chart posted. In particular the grey dotted box. Is my illustration accurate ?

If i were to make my first trade within the grey box marked by #1 and end my trading at the #10. Would my MM and direction of entry be correct ?

many thanks in advance bro ! 

Thanks Hubba. I just tried it for fun purpose to get stress out of mind and which later turned out to be working.

Yes your illustration is accurate. Look at the MM and direction below -

Direction - UP DOWN DOWN UP or DOWN UP UP DOWN

MM - Suppose $1, $3, $8, $18

If you enter CALL or UP at #1 candle then its ITM. If you entered PUT or DOWN on that same candle then it will be OTM, so at open of #2 candle you enter CALL or UP and you win.

Again enter CALL or UP at #4 candle then its ITM. If you entered PUT or DOWN on that same candle then it will be OTM, so at open of #5 candle you enter CALL or UP and you win.

So ideally by 2nd trade you get ITM in this above scenario whether you enter UP or DOWN

Since here we are not using any indicators or lines so after we get OTM we should take next trade immediately on next candle.

#22 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:47 AM

is it only me that has lost 230 euro????

everyone is winning?

Share your trades vito  :)

#23 andbau

andbau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:58 AM

You are right Meister Leder. Try 3 or 5 min. I have tried both and that problem of the last few milli seconds is almost gone on the longer time frames. Further to my previous post, a reminder that martingale can blow your account very quickly. Ensure you use sound MM. I will give the longer times a run next week and report my results.
  • PG275 likes this

#24 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:08 AM

Attached File  TradeActionsReport.pdf   146.02KB   397 downloads

#25 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:21 AM

attachicon.gifTradeActionsReport.pdf

Vito I see that you are trying consecutive same direction way from 10 to 80.

#26 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 10:44 AM

no not really....up down down up........same direction after winner with 10

but will try with 5 minutes another day

#27 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:15 AM

Soon there will be talk about taking hits and so on. You need at least 5x of highest stakes balance to try this on. And if the market was trending, your chance of winning would increase. But then it would not be a thread about purely money management or stuff like that.

I tried it, then my balance reached 1.1x after a few tries. And then what happened? the balance became 0.01x.

Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#28 xTKSD

xTKSD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 11:30 AM

Hmm...

Few things:
-why u're going in in the middle of candle?

-u got 1 uncompleted series and 1 were u used double 80$ (without incrising after loss)

-and 50% return may be too smal ;)

'You have to think, not feel. If you feel not think, u're done.'

#29 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 02:54 PM

Hmm...

Few things:
-why u're going in in the middle of candle?

-u got 1 uncompleted series and 1 were u used double 80$ (without incrising after loss)

-and 50% return may be too smal ;)

1. I started the first trade as soon i opened the chart...so the follwers came all directly after finish of the trade.

2. because of this low payouts at the demo account of fxchoice i choosed not to get higher as 80 euro.

3. yes, but it is a good demo account to see if a strategy is really working or not, because it is much more difficult to get a positive balance after a loss, so maybe you trade with more "live trade feeling" and not with a "it is only a demo account feeling"!!!!

#30 Akhrem

Akhrem

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:28 PM

Thanks Hubba. I just tried it for fun purpose to get stress out of mind and which later turned out to be working.

Yes your illustration is accurate. Look at the MM and direction below -

Direction - UP DOWN DOWN UP or DOWN UP UP DOWN

MM - Suppose $1, $3, $8, $18

If you enter CALL or UP at #1 candle then its ITM. If you entered PUT or DOWN on that same candle then it will be OTM, so at open of #2 candle you enter CALL or UP and you win.

Again enter CALL or UP at #4 candle then its ITM. If you entered PUT or DOWN on that same candle then it will be OTM, so at open of #5 candle you enter CALL or UP and you win.

So ideally by 2nd trade you get ITM in this above scenario whether you enter UP or DOWN

Since here we are not using any indicators or lines so after we get OTM we should take next trade immediately on next candle.

First of all i want to thank you for your idea. 

I think trading this way 60s is way too dangerous, but i'm working on strategy which focuses on that way of betting: up/down/down/up but on 5m chart.

I'll start demoing on next week and post results here  ;)

Thanks again.  :)

• xTKSD and PG275 like this

#31 xTKSD

xTKSD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 05:04 PM

1. I started the first trade as soon i opened the chart...so the follwers came all directly after finish of the trade.

2. because of this low payouts at the demo account of fxchoice i choosed not to get higher as 80 euro.

3. yes, but it is a good demo account to see if a strategy is really working or not, because it is much more difficult to get a positive balance after a loss, so maybe you trade with more "live trade feeling" and not with a "it is only a demo account feeling"!!!!

I know u understand, but that was just my explanation to your "is it only me that has lost 230 euro????" ;)

2nd thing is i made like 6/7 series on EU and longest series took 4 trades-tried it on ranging  market and on trending (both ways-starting against trend and starting with trend) ;>

• PG275 likes this

'You have to think, not feel. If you feel not think, u're done.'

#32 ktop1800

ktop1800

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:06 PM

PG275 can you make an EA on this?  preferable on 5m TF.

#33 jigadijac

jigadijac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 04:09 AM

I have done this before.. And I have an EA if u guys want it :) I can post it here but it's only for 7 martingale steps.. And the amounts are already coded.. So would need someone to open it up and make the martingale amount to be variable..

In fact I tried this method.. The only problem is it have to be minimum $10 for brokers like Noafx. Gdmfx etc.. Trading manual can be tiring.. And for EA taking every candle will have a execution problem and will start lagging on every candle.. Cos the EA have to check whether it's a win or loss and take the next trade.. We lose precious few secs unless someone can overcome this.. So I edited my EA to take alternate candles instead..

2 EAs going seperate directions.. Or u can have 2 MT4 brokers each MT4 taking opposite direction of trade.. When one loses one wins..

U get the idea?

I will post the EA here once I get to my desktop.. I hope I still have it

I stopped using it a while back after making some money from it..
  • luca1073 and PG275 like this

#34 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:00 AM

Well yes that's what is thought that EA will take few seconds to calculate trade result and take next trade accordingly. In the mean while price movement will also go for toss.

What was the ITM% when you ran 2 EAs together and how are both linked based on results?

#35 jigadijac

jigadijac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:47 PM

I can't remember what was the ITM but I know in demo, it didn't make money.. Cos there was a few hits where there was more then 7 candles down.. This method is ok to trade manual cos u can deside the direction u want to trade..

#36 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:31 AM

I can't remember what was the ITM but I know in demo, it didn't make money.. Cos there was a few hits where there was more then 7 candles down.. This method is ok to trade manual cos u can deside the direction u want to trade..

I feel the same that this method is good for manual trading coz first of all not it is not a 100% EA supported strategy and martingale can be risky if trade is not placed at the rite moment.

#37 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:47 AM

I have done this before.. And I have an EA if u guys want it :) I can post it here but it's only for 7 martingale steps.. And the amounts are already coded.. So would need someone to open it up and make the martingale amount to be variable..

In fact I tried this method.. The only problem is it have to be minimum $10 for brokers like Noafx. Gdmfx etc.. Trading manual can be tiring.. And for EA taking every candle will have a execution problem and will start lagging on every candle.. Cos the EA have to check whether it's a win or loss and take the next trade.. We lose precious few secs unless someone can overcome this.. So I edited my EA to take alternate candles instead..

2 EAs going seperate directions.. Or u can have 2 MT4 brokers each MT4 taking opposite direction of trade.. When one loses one wins..

U get the idea?

I will post the EA here once I get to my desktop.. I hope I still have it

I stopped using it a while back after making some money from it..

with Noafx you can trade also 1 $ also with Gomarkets and CLM but they dont allow EA for  1 m and 5 m exepiry anymore. also directfx banned them

You can use only Noafx and Gdmfx now and gdmfx is min 10 $ for EA at short expiry

#38 jigadijac

jigadijac

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 01:39 AM

Yes Luca, I agree on that.. It's better to take charge of the trading instead of an EA esp for this method.. Sometimes, u just know which direction it will go.. And u can martingale on that..

#39 creditgroup

creditgroup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 November 2015 - 07:22 PM

10 minutes - almost 12 bucks. This method can be useful, if you use reversal strategies just to avoid waterfalls.

Attached Files

• Attached File  10m.jpg   57.38KB   8 downloads

#40 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 15 November 2015 - 10:02 PM

Few morning trades on Phone

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.