Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Shahram : (22 November 2017 - 07:52 PM) binary option
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:33 PM) lol you don't believe me right ? I really see selena gomez in red orange like a crab : https://i.gyazo.com/...22e035ac7ca.jpg
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:17 PM) Rofl
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) I see selena gomez..
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:16 PM) now ppl see crabs and stuff
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:15 PM) Then you have forms within forms etc, too much of a headache, when I was a kid I looked at clouds in the sky and I saw a cat while my buddy saw a dog :P
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:11 PM) if a form is not confirmed and fails it will start forming another one etc
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:10 PM) @zee harmonics do repaint by nature
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:04 PM) I guess it happens everywhere
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:03 PM) it happen in my country too... lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) Nope, lol.
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:02 PM) @Tripack that my country ...lol
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) Someone once told me in a completely different context than trading that in his country, if someone starts to make shoes and his business works well, the the whole village will make shoes too, instead of be creative and make something else
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 05:01 PM) maybe because of Thanksgiving.. ??
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:58 PM) Good question
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:57 PM) why people looking for Legends and not looking for profit ?
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:55 PM) Heh
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) as far as I know his leg ends here... lol :P
@  MTH2014 : (22 November 2017 - 04:53 PM) @Tripack :D :wub:
@  Tripack : (22 November 2017 - 04:52 PM) Lol uncle

Photo

Purely Money Management. No Indicators!!!

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:55 AM

Hey Guys,

Its been 2 weeks now and I had been testing something purely based on Money Management in Binary Options and NO INDICATORS OR PRICE ACTION OR LINES used at all.

So like most of us, I use IQOption to trade Binary Options coz it is super fast, good payout.

Rules are simple - 

I follow only things - Trade amount & Direction

Open your broker account, choose any pair you wish to trade eg. EUR/USD with 82% returns.

Open a trade of $1 in any direction you prefer UP or DOWN for next 60 seconds. Suppose you choose UP direction.

If its ITM then you are good with $1.82, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $3 in opposite direction which would be DOWN as per example.

If its ITM then you are good with $5.46, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $8 in same DOWN direction as per example. 

If its ITM then you are winner with $14.56, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $18 in opposite direction which would be UP as per example.

If its ITM then you are winner with $14.56, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $40 in opposite direction which would be DOWN as per example.

7c7b99f1a4f360cadaf761c55f514724.png

I came to this particular direction after trying different direction methods like consecutive same direction trading till 5th trade & Opposite trade after every OTM till 5th trade.

05b818f2b44c635861448ba3a51ed16f.png

Now testing these directions, I was getting same results and end of the day ITM however following same direction or opposite direction on next trade, I found that I have to stretch till 5th or 6th trade sometimes which may create the fear of loosing trade in your mind.

Using this UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP method, I never went more than 4th trade so I find it better than others one. Still others are also good as well.

Talking about Money Management, you may use multiple ways which ever suits your account size and risk level -

9f3936c539c237acb1d5ce2bdb853279.png

NOTE: Once I get OTM, I open next trade on next candle. So no waiting here.

Trading with indicators, price action, lines looks weird and more like gambling but when you try it, you wont feel the need of them  :P

Demo it and share your results  :)

• nienio, hubba hubba, hameed412 and 6 others like this

#2 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 12:08 PM

HI...Lets open a Demo to track down the performance for a whole month... :D

• PG275 likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#3 xTKSD

xTKSD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 04:39 PM

Will try for 2 days in next week :D

Do you suggest any specific time/market behaviour or anywthing else for this? :)

• sailaway66 likes this

'You have to think, not feel. If you feel not think, u're done.'

#4 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

Will try for 2 days in next week :D

Do you suggest any specific time/market behaviour or anywthing else for this? :)

No specific time or market coz I tied it during news, waterfalls, slow market yet it works well.

Share the results you get from it so may be later we can think about an EA.

#5 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:29 AM

PG great strat man BUT it needs kinda large account bro to trade with no stress at all :) 

good luck bro 

#6 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:45 AM

https://gyazo.com/0f...3132f7a811a9723

tried it on my account ( real )  it seams to be fun loool i won on the 3rd candle (  call , put , put )

going to try it again later lool

• xTKSD and PG275 like this

#7 cofferic

cofferic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:51 AM

Hey Guys,

Its been 2 weeks now and I had been testing something purely based on Money Management in Binary Options and NO INDICATORS OR PRICE ACTION OR LINES used at all.

So like most of us, I use IQOption to trade Binary Options coz it is super fast, good payout.

Rules are simple - 

I follow only things - Trade amount & Direction

Open your broker account, choose any pair you wish to trade eg. EUR/USD with 82% returns.

Open a trade of $1 in any direction you prefer UP or DOWN for next 60 seconds. Suppose you choose UP direction.

If its ITM then you are good with $1.82, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $3 in opposite direction which would be DOWN as per example.

If its ITM then you are good with $5.46, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $8 in same DOWN direction as per example. 

If its ITM then you are winner with $14.56, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $18 in opposite direction which would be UP as per example.

If its ITM then you are winner with $14.56, if it is OTM then at the open of next candle, open another trade for $40 in opposite direction which would be DOWN as per example.

7c7b99f1a4f360cadaf761c55f514724.png

I came to this particular direction after trying different direction methods like consecutive same direction trading till 5th trade & Opposite trade after every OTM till 5th trade.

05b818f2b44c635861448ba3a51ed16f.png

Now testing these directions, I was getting same results and end of the day ITM however following same direction or opposite direction on next trade, I found that I have to stretch till 5th or 6th trade sometimes which may create the fear of loosing trade in your mind.

Using this UP, DOWN, DOWN, UP method, I never went more than 4th trade so I find it better than others one. Still others are also good as well.

Talking about Money Management, you may use multiple ways which ever suits your account size and risk level -

9f3936c539c237acb1d5ce2bdb853279.png

NOTE: Once I get OTM, I open next trade on next candle. So no waiting here.

Trading with indicators, price action, lines looks weird and more like gambling but when you try it, you wont feel the need of them  :P

Demo it and share your results  :)

Hello

First trade: UP

If you win, Second trade is UP or Down?

Thanks

#8 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 12:52 AM

PG great strat man BUT it needs kinda large account bro to trade with no stress at all :)

good luck bro

Thnx Hameed. I thought the same initially and after trading I went till 4th trade until now. Yes it isn't the perfect win win deal so need more testing. Demo it and share your experience.
  • hameed412 likes this

#9 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:05 AM

Hello
First trade: UP
If you win, Second trade is UP or Down?
Thanks

After a win. I usually go in same direction till I get OTM.

#10 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 01:28 AM

Few trade results -

cf663a6f6b742f84bac829f7573a1c58.png

• hameed412 and traderocks like this

#11 paki786

paki786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 04:15 AM

Strategy seems to be great, let me try it.. thanks PG275 :)

#12 andbau

andbau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPerth, Western Australia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 06:43 AM

Bizzare B)

I tried it today for about 30 minutes at a time during different trading sessions and each time ended up well in front (Demo of course). The problem with Martingale is finding a broker that doesn't interfere with the triggering of trades. I have been running my Consecutive Bars Strategy successfully for a few weeks. Yesterday and today my subsequent entries (over $300) either failed to trigger or were executed such that for a couple of close finishes I ended up losing what should have been a winning trade).

On this forum we hear of this problem on a regular basis. I have stopped my strat for the time being as a result, not because it isn't successful but the inability to execute trades accurately which I suspect may be broker induced. Over the past year or so I have tried many binary brokers and haven't yet found one that I can trust.

While my strat (on this 60 second  forum) isn't as good on other time frames this one may be and I have tried it on both 3 min and 5 min trade times where it is more difficult for a broker to interfere and you have a bit more time to re-execute should they (brokers) mess around with execution. Both 3 min and 5 min worked as well but a lot more demo time required.

Good luck.  

BTW if anyone has a broker that consistently triggers 60 second binaries accurately I would like to know who they are so I can try them out.

• PG275 and traderocks like this

#13 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:06 AM

hi,

just to understand it right, when it is a winner you restart with 1,00 euro and in the same direction at next trade or do you continue with the same amount as your last trade and restart with 1,00 euro after your 5th trade?

#14 andbau

andbau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:21 AM

each time you have a win you start fresh with 1,00 euro in the direction you choose. I think the important part of this strategy si to be consistent with the calls and puts as in the first post by PG275.

While I have had a bit of luck with this strat today be warned that any Martingale process can be dangerous to your bank balance.

#15 Jacques858

Jacques858

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:38 AM

I tried this and the highest I went was 5 steps. At a few trades it was hard going against the PA, but despite then getting OTM, an ITM was a trade or 2 away.

I was wondering at the OP how many steps would you martingale before cutting your losses though? As andbau correctly states, martingale is dangerous.

• duahau likes this

#16 PG275

PG275

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • LocationIndia

Posted 13 November 2015 - 07:51 AM

Bizzare B)

I tried it today for about 30 minutes at a time during different trading sessions and each time ended up well in front (Demo of course). The problem with Martingale is finding a broker that doesn't interfere with the triggering of trades. I have been running my Consecutive Bars Strategy successfully for a few weeks. Yesterday and today my subsequent entries (over $300) either failed to trigger or were executed such that for a couple of close finishes I ended up losing what should have been a winning trade).

On this forum we hear of this problem on a regular basis. I have stopped my strat for the time being as a result, not because it isn't successful but the inability to execute trades accurately which I suspect may be broker induced. Over the past year or so I have tried many binary brokers and haven't yet found one that I can trust.

While my strat (on this 60 second  forum) isn't as good on other time frames this one may be and I have tried it on both 3 min and 5 min trade times where it is more difficult for a broker to interfere and you have a bit more time to re-execute should they (brokers) mess around with execution. Both 3 min and 5 min worked as well but a lot more demo time required.

Good luck.  

BTW if anyone has a broker that consistently triggers 60 second binaries accurately I would like to know who they are so I can try them out.

Yes you are correct andbau placing trade at right moment is important, we do face the issue with brokers using SpotOption platform however IQOption and Ayrex have good execution and it takes less than 5 micro seconds. At least I never faced any such challenges with these two BO brokers.

Yes with this strategy we have to maintain account balance which suits the trade size $1 or $10 or $100. To place safe we can always follow Lingsbord's MM which goes till 4th trade and you at least recover your losses - 1, 3.22, 5.15, 5.15.

• traderocks likes this

#17 hubba hubba

hubba hubba

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 08:59 AM

example_zpsrr3tfkqz.png

hey PG275, thanks bro for another interesting thread. This is by far the most interestingly-intriguing strategy from u and i love it !

i would like to trouble you for some clarification for my understanding.

if i were to base your strategy on the chart posted. In particular the grey dotted box. Is my illustration accurate ?

If i were to make my first trade within the grey box marked by #1 and end my trading at the #10. Would my MM and direction of entry be correct ?

many thanks in advance bro ! 

• PG275 and traderocks like this

(This is me) http://www.binaryopt...ctions/?p=71806

(Rules to HH style)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=29766

(Chart illustration)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=69230

(HH style in a glance for new users)  http://www.binaryopt...5-mins/?p=65109

(My trading journey Jan-Jun 2017) http://www.binaryopt...ed/#entry104700

#18 andbau

andbau

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:15 AM

good results with 5 min using EUR/USD. I will continue using this time frame. Hopefully those 'close' finishes will be less. A couple of times using 1 min I have entered the wrong way when the existing trade suddenly changes direction in the last few microseconds.

PG275, you have been really intrigued and I will continue with the strat. Thanks for posting it. I am almost at the point of saying 'where is the catch'. :) as it seems almost too easy.

• PG275 likes this

#19 vito1978

vito1978

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:30 AM

is it only me that has lost 230 euro????

everyone is winning?

#20 Meister Leder

Meister Leder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 09:38 AM

Made 64€ in half an hour on iq Demo acc, with 60s.

I think 60 seconds is to fast, as small price changes at the last second occur more often than on 3 or 5 min.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.