Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Please be respectful in the chat and watch your language & arguing. Read the forum rules.
@  fittersco : (19 February 2017 - 08:13 PM) Wilczy
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 07:50 PM) Haha okay..cheers
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 07:49 PM) I dont trade bitcoin, i just did it to get rid of some demo currency lol. Later man
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 07:49 PM) Off to bed now fellas got a trading day to look forward too
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 07:48 PM) You mean Bitscam lol
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 06:49 PM) Actually Au is moving nicely now imho
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 06:45 PM) Lmao seems like bitcoin's movement is even worst than au...
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:48 PM) Not trading fx currently...that's for the future. I just observe in terms of it sometimes
@  MTH2014 : (19 February 2017 - 05:46 PM) lol... try to go short with your test account..
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:46 PM) From my view EU looks like a giant elf shoe hehe...
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:42 PM) Np
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 05:42 PM) Thanks Zeus
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:41 PM) @MTH Something to think about there :o
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:41 PM) @Caleb https://snag.gy/OruX08.jpg
@  MTH2014 : (19 February 2017 - 05:37 PM) remember that all currencies try to keep lower than US $ to maintain competitiveness.. so for Aussie, stonger AUD not good for business..
@  shaileshm : (19 February 2017 - 05:37 PM) think au gona consolidate for some time now
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 05:36 PM) Thanks
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 05:36 PM) Okay Zeus take a screenshot and share through snag.gy
@  calebfx : (19 February 2017 - 05:35 PM) Why AU short tho?
@  ZeusDCS : (19 February 2017 - 05:35 PM) @caleb Shows for me man

Photo

OlympTrade

Binary options broker review binary options broker

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Alex555

Alex555

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:58 AM

Hello guys!

Anyone trade wth Olymp trade? I signed up 3 days ago with them and have a good impression so far.

Min Deposit: from $10 - €10

Min Transaction Amount: $1 - €1

Demo Account: Available

Instruments: 16 currency pairs, gold, silver, oil.

Chart: Line, Candles

Analytics: Free

Signals: Free

Training: Free

Technical Analysis: Free, online

Deposit/Withdrawal: No commission

Looks good, what do you think about this broker?

• Olymp Trade likes this

#2 max1

max1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:38 AM

Great broker for trade! This trader's minimum transaction amount of $1! I have downloaded mobile application that too good! Thanks!

#3 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:26 AM

New broker. Without regulation. New members. With 3 posts related only to this broker. Both with name and digit/s in their usernames.

• holyfire, luca1073 and randy1953 like this

#4 randy1953

randy1953

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationWashingston, USA

Posted 21 March 2016 - 12:21 PM

i have heard some not great things about this broker..

I think these brokers use BOE and the stop of their last resort to hope to generate new business..nice catch BTW

I highly suggest to anyone that is looking for the scoop on if a broker is a scam broker or good one please check out this forum.

these guys do a great job in filtering out the bad guys. They are pro traders and can be trusted 100%

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/

They also have a forum if you can't find the broker you are looking for in their review section then there is a good chance the broker will be on one of the discussion threads in the forum area.

• holyfire and binoptwol like this

#5 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,358 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 01:58 PM

New broker. Without regulation. New members. With 3 posts related only to this broker. Both with name and digit/s in their usernames.

well said. i noticed it too.

• binoptwol likes this

#6 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 02:44 PM

Yes, also Forex Peace Army is the place where one can find some useful info about scammers.

#7 Olymp Trade

Olymp Trade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNicosia, Cyprus

Posted 24 March 2016 - 07:01 AM

Great broker for trade! This trader's minimum transaction amount of $1! I have downloaded mobile application that too good! Thanks!

Hello! Thank you for trading with OlympTrade!

#8 max1

max1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:12 AM

/

#9 Olymp Trade

Olymp Trade

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNicosia, Cyprus

Posted 24 March 2016 - 08:22 AM

i have heard some not great things about this broker..
I think these brokers use BOE and the stop of their last resort to hope to generate new business..nice catch BTW

I highly suggest to anyone that is looking for the scoop on if a broker is a scam broker or good one please check out this forum.
these guys do a great job in filtering out the bad guys. They are pro traders and can be trusted 100%
http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/

They also have a forum if you can't find the broker you are looking for in their review section then there is a good chance the broker will be on one of the discussion threads in the forum area.

Hello! Thanks for you comment! What difficulties do you have when trading on this platform? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Binary options, broker, review, binary options broker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.