Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 07:41 PM) oooops.. sorry about that mtp.. :)
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:30 PM) no need to be disrespectful towards other members though
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:29 PM) Congrats hj :)
@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 08:56 AM) salamat ktp.. B)
@  traderpusa : (08 April 2020 - 02:10 AM) congrats happyjas.
@  happyjas : (07 April 2020 - 01:45 PM) 100 pips on EU, thanks ktp.. thanks MAster David.. Use the verified strategy here in this forum.. B) ("crossing fingers is gambling", geez roopem, get your indicator and your strategy then shove it in your butt!!) :lol:
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) Q was just extended to April 30.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) @Singh, true, but wife and kids at home now too 24H lol. No peace anymore.
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 11:05 PM) @traderpusa lol I dont think quarantine is a problem for traders. We are usually stuck to screensn24/7 lol
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:34 PM) well, already 3.5 weeks in quarantine, most probably 3 more to go.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:32 PM) :blink:
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:15 PM) @happyjas I think it have room to go down another 100 pips or so,but who knows
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:13 PM) @Tripack Sup T how are you man?
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:44 AM) "You could just go with your own instinct.. all the time. I have gone on what I have always thought."
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:42 AM) roopem, that's your opinion.. don't take it seriously.. I've shown my sentiment through chart reading.. your call?.. what say you?..
@  roopem : (06 April 2020 - 01:08 AM) crossing fingers is gambling
@  happyjas : (05 April 2020 - 11:00 PM) heads up guys and gals!.. EU goin' up.. fingers crossed here.. B) https://imgur.com/wNQBQT4
@  Tripack : (05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM) Hey Mr Singh
@  Singh : (05 April 2020 - 12:53 AM) Hey Fellas,how is everyone
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 01:12 PM) @Nickachino I hope not to be honest

Photo

IQ OPTION EUR/USD 40% PROFIT

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:03 PM

see attached pic guys - when i log into my demo account is shows 80% back into my trading account and it shows 40%, all other assets are halfed as well after my string of wins

ANYONE FROM IQ OPTION CARE TO EXPLAIN THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!

i painted over my name but you can see it;s a live account

anyone else been getting 40% for eur/usd?

Attached Files

#2 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:11 PM

ive been told it's due to the time of day so I shall report back tomorrow after days trading - apologies IQ option if this is the case, if yes I'll ask MOD to remove the post

#3 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:35 AM

sorry IQOPTION, eur/uusd is back to 80% it must change at evening time?

#4 Addicted

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 05:39 AM

8pm exactly UK time. But changes depending on GMT hours. Was 9pm for example month a go. Clocks went backward so now 8pm. I hate IQ and left them. Only use demo now. But yes this is a genuine change so can't argue this

#5 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:15 PM

can you tell us why you hate IQ options and reasons? I want to feel comfortable using them as a broker but if they change they;re profit from demo to live do they also mess around with the prices if there;s only a few pips in it?the only one thats looks totally genuine for UK binary's is IG - shame the minimum deposit is £250

my antimalware bytes hates the website, won;t let me access it. i can tell the site is hanging on to your IP address to bombard you with adverts when you browse around the net.

#6 Addicted

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 04:25 PM

I hate IQ because I have been burnt too often by their restriction to take trades on 4th and 5th candles outside of BB. Now I'm reading its happening even sooner. http://www.binaryopt...lers-stay-away/

#7 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 09:49 AM

fair enough! makes sense to me - what broker do you use now?

this morning i go to make my first trade on IQ and get a no more purchases available for this option?!?!?!

so i couldn't make the trade, it was a winner obviously i was about to trade a reversal from a heavy trend but got a warning no more purchases available.

#8 mickey

mickey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 02:38 PM

fair enough! makes sense to me - what broker do you use now?

this morning i go to make my first trade on IQ and get a no more purchases available for this option?!?!?!

so i couldn't make the trade, it was a winner obviously i was about to trade a reversal from a heavy trend but got a warning no more purchases available.

This kind of errors are very typical on IQ, if you are not trading consecutive candles, IQ is fine, although they are changing profit % all the time. And this no more purchases available error is not the only one you can get there, I have seen at least 3 different errors there.

#9 rugged

rugged

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:50 AM

Hi, is that just me, or did IQ lower the profits of turbo options for all users? Right now 8:49 AM GMT (London) is maximum 77% on USD/CAD. EUR/USD is on 65%.

#10 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:27 AM

Hi, is that just me, or did IQ lower the profits of turbo options for all users? Right now 8:49 AM GMT (London) is maximum 77% on USD/CAD. EUR/USD is on 65%.

The assets % payouts change depending on market hours and location. I'm pretty sure when those assets you mentioned are that low there are some other assets like EUR/JPY that is like 84-87% and later it switches to EUR/USD being the highest %. Usually that is after 9-10am London time.

#11 rugged

rugged

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 November 2015 - 07:38 AM

MXBO: Yes, I knew that, but on the last friday EUR/USD was on 65% during the whole london session. I was interested if it was only my account or everyones, Anyway, assets are back to normal now, so nevermind I guess :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.