Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) Sup T
@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) Lol
@  Singh : (24 June 2019 - 02:26 PM) 60 sec Strategy Making Real Money
@  Tripack : (24 June 2019 - 06:40 AM) Guys, search section is top right lol
@  millatbd : (24 June 2019 - 03:19 AM) 60 sec Strategy Making Real Money
@  looser : (23 June 2019 - 11:13 PM) HighLow
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 01:01 AM) There are plenty of coders here that could help you if you prove your strategy is profitable, so just post it in a thread. For sure it will become a very popular thread.
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 12:59 AM) Ah, in that case did you make a thread and post/explain it ?
@  karabo : (21 June 2019 - 12:51 AM) thanks I already thought of that,but I learned a lot from this group I just wanted to also share it amoungst fellow helpers that can maybe improve it or make it suit their needs
@  traderpusa : (21 June 2019 - 12:35 AM) if your system is as good as you claim, you wouldn't mind spending a few $ to get it automated and post a job on https://www.mql5.com/en/job. My 2 cents.
@  karabo : (20 June 2019 - 08:18 AM) any good coders here to help ,having a good manual strategy ,hilding good results for the longest time ,need it to give alerts and not get all glued to screen.I have screen shots to prove results
@  vdsrilanka : (20 June 2019 - 03:14 AM) adx crossing
@  Tripack : (19 June 2019 - 09:10 AM) I think FSA maintains a list of blacklisted brokers
@  jvcernado : (19 June 2019 - 08:21 AM) Trader from japan. would you mind help me what is the best broker to use from here please?
@  traderpusa : (19 June 2019 - 12:12 AM) a bit far from Manila lol
@  jvcernado : (18 June 2019 - 11:45 PM) I live in Cagayan de oro. Mindanao Currently living in Japan bro
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2019 - 10:59 PM) great, whereabouts in PH ? I live in Taguig, Manila
@  jvcernado : (18 June 2019 - 10:40 PM) New Here Looking forward to be with you traders.. I am a Filipino trader
@  traderpusa : (18 June 2019 - 06:43 AM) not bad for Canada lol
@  karthik123 : (18 June 2019 - 06:37 AM) kikos v3

Photo

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#1 srinivas

srinivas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:35 PM

This is to let you people know that the account managers in banc de binary are nothing but blood suckers, they called me up several times for funding my account using the credit card on file and trading using their signals, I politely rejected them every time as 1) I knew they were just in there to suck money from the customers 2) I did not have any money whatsoever that I could spend, hence I was only demo trading all the time. One of their account managers called me up and insisted that I fund my account with my credit card, I told him I had no money and infact had to still pay off for my mortgage Of 1600$ for which I did not have any money left in my bank account. He nevertheless insisted to the point of vexation and he asked me if I he could see how much I would be eligible on 
my credit card, I just said OK as I could not handle his torture. And bang I see messages flooding my phone saying that a total of 6000$ were debited from my credit card. I was like WTF!!!, when he cameback I asked him what have you done?  I did not authorize you to transfer funds to my account, I just said OK when you said you will just see how much I am eligible, I dont even have a single dollar to pay anything and on top of that this is my corporate credit card which you used which might mean serious repurcussions. I was worried as hell, he kept saying "let us earn 1000-3000$ per month and this 6000 dollars is just for liquidity( sure, liquidity for banc de binary suckers), let's use money management, etc etc all that sort of crap). That happened on friday and I was worried all weekend, I decided I wanted to transfer all the money back and hence I replied to banc de binary that I do not authorize the transferring of funds and went on to provide details for verifying my account. 

The next week I get emails back asking me to provide my company's profit and loss statements, signature on a form from board of directors as the credit card used was my corporate credit card. This was big jolt and these cannot be done as the company I work for is a multi billion dollar company and I'm just a remote employee. The account manager calls me up and asks me why did I not authorize the funds and why did I complain that they were transferred without my consent? I knew then that this guy could do anything by that I mean can never let me access my funds. I had to keep quiet, what's even worse was banc de binary never replied to my complaints either, so I knew they are all in this together against me. I knew I had to shut my mouth and follow their orders or else my money wont come to me.

The verification of account episode was painful one as they kept asking documents that I could not provide, I even tried to get a letter from our finance dpeartment stating that I own the credit card and am responsible for making payments to it. The finance department did not take my request as they never had to do this before, understandably so. So I talked to the banc de binary guys 
again and I had to convince them about my ownership of my credit card and told them I would provide all the documents that I have and a letter from my credit card company stating that I own the credit card. This went on for two weeks and those two weeks were like hell and I felt I was in a dark place as my money was taken away from me by these guys and are not ready to let it go.

My account manager even asked me " If your account is verified will you run away by taking all your money back ?" He was afraid if my account gets verified I would take all my money, I told him I wont do so and asked him to trust me. Only after that did my account get verified. In return I had to sign a document which said that I authorize the funds that were credited to my banc de binary account

Now he started giving signals, I started off with 100$ dollars, I lost it, 3 signals then - invested only 20$ - lost all of them, realized I am in trouble here and started investing only 1$ for next few trades - lost all of them too. I stopped taking his signals and not trading. He realized I was not investing enough money or losing, so he called me up one day and asked me if I talked to any other people in the group regarding the trading signals, I told him I haven't. So he then went on and said that day is a big day and he would give me a VIP trade which he only gives to people who have millions in their accounts and he was giving it to me to recover all the losses, so for that I needed to invest 1000$. I was not ready what so ever, I had to argue with him telling him all his trades have been landing OTM and it is not in my scope to invest that big an amount but I could only invest 100$. He insisted it's a VIP trade and not meant to be shared to everybody and I had to invest 1000$. I was totally vexed with all this happening around me with banc de binary and I told him OK I will take it but if I lose this time I am going to withdraw all the money back. I took the trade and after the expiry time I checked, no suprise what so ever, it landed OTM. Lost 1000$.

For me 1000$ is a very big amount especially since I had lenders to repay still. I was shell shocked, I told him enough is enough and I am leaving this. Asked him to leave me out of his group. I raised a withdrawl request for getting back all my money. And as you would expect they took an eternity to do that, almost 25 days. I had to follow up every day and they do it so slowly while I was running out of time to pay my credit card bill, and late payment would mean heavy penalty. I had to borrow few days as in grace period to make my payment. All I am left with in my savings account is 80$, i.e. 80$ to live ?

After my money reached me I just blocked my credit card immediately as I was afraid of banc de binary doing such fradulent activities. I dont know if what they did to a guy like me,  a guy who could not afford anything, is a crime.Now, David and other guys in this forum, you decide for yourself how these banc de binary guys function. They talk about verifying accounts to protect against money laundering, what do you call what they just did to me?

David, I don't know if I can get my money back or I dont know if I can request you to talk to them to give me my money back. But I can definitely request you to please do not endorse them as it would only be putting people in line for slaying. I will be thankful if you can talk to them and get me justice if you will by crediting my money back, like I said I just have 80$ in my bank account to live with for the rest of the month.

• Pulec, Sami, devhie and 3 others like this

#2 Pulec

Pulec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationShellharbour

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:27 PM

I have experienced the same thing. They will take you for the ride anytime. Bad stuff!

• srinivas likes this

#3 Neuron

Neuron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:16 PM

Holy shit dude. STOP GIVING THEM MONEY. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

This story makes me sad :(

I hope you get your money back. Take em to court if you have to.

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Weak minds discuss people.

#4 srinivas

srinivas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 11:14 AM

Neuron, Yeah, I got the rest of my money back eventually, but the sour taste of being cheated is there and won't go away. 

Parsifal23, This cheating and running after the customers to fund their accounts should stop, any binary broker at the current moment is doing the same, so there is no mental peace in trading. You are in there only to lose your hard earned money.

• Sami likes this

#5 Spencer

Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

Guys read my topic please ;(

The only fast way to get your money back is to threat them for a chargeback, if it won't work - issue it.

Most probably the account manager lacked few K to get to the top 3 depositors. Normally we were getting an iPad, PS3, 52'' plasma and so on every month.

But this shit, I never seen. Banc de Binary is the most aggressive broker I ever seen.

• srinivas likes this

#6 Neuron

Neuron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:26 PM

More people should start off reading Spencers topic, before ever making a deposit.

• srinivas likes this

Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Weak minds discuss people.

#7 Sami

Sami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:32 AM

There is nothing unusual about Banc De Binary... All brokers behave in similar fashion.

My advice is do not use a credit card to fund any on-line schemes.  Always use a debit card and work thru Moneybookers or similar institutions for extra safety.

Banc De Binary is supposed to be regulated... whatever that means... lol.

• hompandey likes this

#8 vamara

vamara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am posting the fallowing reply I received from U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission regarding the complaint I made earlier about Bank De Binary.I am now trying to recover my original deposit Of 500$ via chardback option  with my Master Card issuer. I encourage everyone in this board to collectively inform their Visa, Master Card or anyother issuers to blacklist these fradulant BO brokers like Bank De Binary.

Very interesting reading. Wishing you all Merry Christmas. & Happy New Year2014

.Vamara

Dear Ms. Amara,

Thank you for contacting U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).  The Office of Investor Education and Advocacy (OIEA) received your correspondence regarding your experience with the Banc De Binary (BDB).

Please note that the SEC receives complaints regarding securities solicitations made by entities that claim to be registered, licensed and/or located in the United States in their solicitation of non-U.S. investors as well as entities not registered in the United States that are soliciting U.S. investors.  These claims are important because when an entity claims to be registered with the SEC, it is in effect claiming that it has made itself available for SEC regulation and oversight.  In an effort to warn the public about these unregistered entities, the SEC publishes information about them as part of the “PAUSE” list (www.sec.gov/investor/oiepauselist.htm).  PAUSE stands for “Public Alert: Unregistered Soliciting Entities.”  Banc De Binary appears on the PAUSE list as an entity that claims to be located in the United States.  However, there is no U.S. securities firm registered under that name.

Additionally, as you may know, on June 5, 2013, the SEC filed a civil injunctive action in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada charging Banc De Binary with selling binary options illegally to U.S. investors.  The SEC alleges that Banc De Binary has been offering and selling binary options to investors across the U.S. without first registering the securities as required under the federal securities laws.  The company has broadly solicited U.S customers by advertising through YouTube videos, spam e-mails, and other Internet-based advertising; and Banc De Binary representatives have communicated with investors directly by phone, e-mail, and instant messenger chats.  Banc De Binary also has been acting as a broker when offering and selling these securities, but failed to register with the SEC as a broker as required under U.S. law.  Additional information about the SEC’s complaint is available on the following webpages: www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2013/lr22718.htm and http://www.sec.gov/l...013/lr22767.htm.

Although the SEC is seeking disgorgement plus prejudgment interest, financial penalties and preliminary and permanent injunctions against Banc De Binary, among other relief, it is it is too early to tell when or if funds that are recovered and available for investors will be distributed according to an approved plan.  In the interim, you will want to monitor the Division of Enforcement's webpage for updates on this matter: www.sec.gov/divisions/enforce.shtml.

The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) also has filed charges in federal court against BDB alleging that it operated an unregistered futures commission merchant and, from May 2011 through March 2013, operated an online trading website that allowed U.S. customers to trade options products prohibited by the CFTC's ban on off-exchange options trading.  The CFTC seeks civil monetary penalties, an injunction preventing Banc de Binary from engaging in certain commodity options activity with U.S. customers, and other remedial ancillary relief, including restitution, disgorgement, and rescission.

If you are interested in more general information regarding binary options trading, the SEC has prepared an investor alert that provides some educational background information and guidance as well.  See www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_binary.pdf.

OIEA processes many complaints received from individual investors and others.  We keep records of the correspondence we receive in a searchable database that SEC staff may make use of in inspections, examinations, and investigations.  In addition, some correspondence received by OIEA is referred directly to other SEC offices and divisions for their review.

We hope that this information is helpful to you.  Once again, thank you for contacting the SEC.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Kim

Special Counsel

Office of Investor Education and Advocacy

U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission

(800) 732-0330

www.sec.gov

www.investor.gov

www.twitter.com/SEC_Investor_Ed

#9 richo

richo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:23 AM

Banc De Binary is a scam. They have NO interest in looking after customers whatsoever. I've been in traction with them for over a month and their service is pathetic. They "lost" my deposit for a month and now they are delaying paying my withdrawal request. Watch out and save your money!
  • beenthruhellandback likes this

#10 Pablito

Pablito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:33 PM

Yes, I had the same problem as the OP with Banc de Binary.

I had a VERY pushy guy on the phone saying that I should join his 'group' and he promised to make me wealthy on just three trades a week. When I said I had no more money to spare he got shirty and said to me "How can you expect to have my team of experts working for you for 5€ trades." I told him that I didn't want his team working for me. He still insisted on talking and later on in the conversation said "right, if we just use your debit card that we have on file then...".

At this point I got angry and told him in no uncertain terms to do nothing with my deibt card details and that this was the end of the conversation.

Since then I've been waiting to get fully verified so that I can withdrawal all my money. Finally today, after a few emails and live chats I got fully verified and just moments ago I initiated the withdrawal. Let's see what happens, eh?

Keep far away from Banc de Binary...

• vomarba likes this

#11 Pablito

Pablito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:39 AM

Just an update regarding Banc de Binary...

I initiated a full withdrawl of all my money on the day that I last wrote (see above post). Eventually I recieved my money back into my bank account. As you see this took a total of 15 days (11 working days). I did not receive any withdrawl confirmation emails or any correspondence at all during this time, but I am just thankful that I can put this crappy time with Banc de Binary behind me. I'm going to close my account now (if possible) and move on!

I hope it works out for any others suffering with this broker. There is hope.

#12 beenthruhellandback

beenthruhellandback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:34 AM

THEY ARE INDEED BLOOD SUCKERS!!! THEY PREY ON BEGINNERS who sign up for demo account and who were not aware of the 20x trade volume in the bonus requirement.

AT FIRST the BDB account manager APPEARED TO BE LIKE AN ANGEL. After insidiously getting me to part with a huge sum of money and telling me that they are giving me "secured independent trades" (which means that my deposit are insured even if I lose the bet), he gave me 3 winning signals of a few thousand dollars each, and that helped me to make close to $10,000 profit. It was all just a ploy to make me ecstatic so that I would succumb to put in another $5000 but I topped-up less than that due to insufficient fund. The next thing I knew, he showed his devil's horns and things went the reverse or downhill instead. He caused me to lose almost all my money. When I complained to him, he said not to worry as he will help me to recover with subsequent signals. 

Traderush is a blood sucker too. Knowing that I'm a newbie who only put in $250, the broker guided me over the phone to make my first winning trade on $50 and said all kinds of nice stuff like "We make money only if you make money....I have a few thousand people from your country in my list, from young to the elderly.... I don't have clients with less than $50k .... you can just make a few trades whenever you want... the money is yours, it's all yours.... you can make this your second income or main income, etc. etc." After that, as I was looking at the computer screen, he proceeded to show how generous he was by adding a $5000 bonus before my very eyes (even before I agreed to pay $10k). It was just to tantalize me so that I succumb and be oblivious to the fact that there's a bonus requirement (and it's 50x, mind you!).

I really thought that I could at least withdraw the profit even if I couldn't touch the deposit and bonus. All these were not explained clearly to me as the brokers were really smooth operators, using beguiling words and tactics so that I only focused on the gains but forgot altogether to ask questions about withdrawals' T&C. 

#13 beenthruhellandback

beenthruhellandback

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:39 AM

Banc De Binary is a scam. They have NO interest in looking after customers whatsoever. I've been in traction with them for over a month and their service is pathetic. They "lost" my deposit for a month and now they are delaying paying my withdrawal request. Watch out and save your money!

Yep, they actually make money if we lose.

#14 tradexpert

tradexpert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 10:30 PM

Yup I also succumbed to Bank De Binary and I'm in the process of withdrawing my money... I'm still waiting after 6 bussiness days. I'm not a happy chap.

• hosanius likes this

#15 tommbstone

tommbstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:34 AM

They took my money as well.  They closed out usa customers last year and kept saying we sent it.  I'm like well its not here check your records.  This happend to a lot of usa people.  Lost 500 bucks

#16 Crimbs51

Crimbs51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:29 AM

I am not trading with BDP but I want to make this very clear. The charges against BDB is for operating (or claiming to operating) in the United States, which requires them a regulatory license. What happened to you with BDB was very unfortunate, but these documents they requested from you are ordered by CySec, which is a European regulatory body for binary options. They didn't ask these documents for the fun of it or make your life a living hell. Even if you would have said YES to the account manager that you will close your account there is nothing they could do to prevent you form receiving your money. In order to apply for CySec license the broker must set aside one million euros. If they do anything funny they won't see their money and their license will be suspended, which will cause them a massive damage as it will be published all over the internet. If you feel BDB or any broker that is regulated by CySec has misled you or mistreating you as a client, document all email communications and complain to CySec. You will be amazed how quickly things will get resolved. Do not go to CySec right away but do give the broker the chance to resolve things first, otherwise your complaint to CySec will be ignored.

#17 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:51 PM

They were nevertheless fined by Cysec as well for other reasons too.
A good neutral recap here: http://en.wikipedia..../Banc_De_Binary

#18 Crimbs51

Crimbs51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 03:49 PM

Everyone gets fined in this business but that doesn't make them illegitimate. Just take a look at FXCM. There were more recent fines but I am just quoting two:

http://forexmagnates...r-nfa-breaches/

http://forexmagnates...t-clients-back/

#19 KarrathaMick

KarrathaMick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 13 January 2015 - 10:33 PM

I had a BDB account when i first started, luckily for me I didn't fall for their bullshit for too long, i did loose a couple of thousand in trades from listening to my account manager, then realised it was time to get out.

I funded enough for a VIP account thinking this would help, it didn't, took about 6-8 weeks to get my money returned and few calls from  just about every manager in BDB asking why I wanted my money,  I said its simple really "its none of your business what I do with my money" I got it back and haven't traded there since.

The point is new people feel this is a safe broker being the biggest and the best, when in fact they are the biggest and the worst, and people need to be warned off.

I will trade with them once my trading improves enough I can send them to near bankruptcy and love every minute of it.  

#20 Crimbs51

Crimbs51

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 04:42 PM

I had a BDB account when i first started, luckily for me I didn't fall for their bullshit for too long, i did loose a couple of thousand in trades from listening to my account manager, then realised it was time to get out.

I funded enough for a VIP account thinking this would help, it didn't, took about 6-8 weeks to get my money returned and few calls from  just about every manager in BDB asking why I wanted my money,  I said its simple really "its none of your business what I do with my money" I got it back and haven't traded there since.

The point is new people feel this is a safe broker being the biggest and the best, when in fact they are the biggest and the worst, and people need to be warned off.

I will trade with them once my trading improves enough I can send them to near bankruptcy and love every minute of it.  

I like your idea :) Just about the withdrawals, if it takes longer than they commit to the solution is very simple. Make sure to document all chats, emails, phone calls if you find necessary and complain to the CySec, the European regulator that they received their license from. If they play with your withdrawal they will be fined anywhere between $70,000 - $1,000,000. If their license is revoked, it is game over for them. When you complain to CySec with all the proof they will ask the broker to explain this. Once you do this they will not dare mess with you again. This goes any broker that is regulated with CySec and CySec only.

• nikolaygon likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BANC DE BINARY, bbinary, binary options broker, binary options broker reviews, bancdebinary, signals from brokers, account verification, binary options scam, banc de binary review, binary options cheaters

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.