Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

Very very very very very easy strategy O_O OMG!

easy 1m 3m binary options binary options

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationBack from study again...with new power³

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:22 AM

First try :D 59% AUD USD :o

Attached Files

• -el-, dedexp, hp699flva and 2 others like this

codingwizzard.png

#22 MatthewKEllis

MatthewKEllis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 09:50 PM

Have you made more trades since this?

#23 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 01:59 AM

Look on my indi...counted ITMs and OTMs....

codingwizzard.png

#24 tasko.dumov

tasko.dumov

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:13 PM

Hello reteid

Can you please share the mq4 file of your indicator?

• ghogreentea likes this

#25 gtkmarketing

gtkmarketing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:36 AM

It is very useful indicator, thanks reteid your efforts! ;)
With RenkoMaker Confirm we've got big profits!

• ravi9896989950 likes this

#26 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 01:51 AM

orange = win

yellow = lose?

#27 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:54 AM

yes! :rolleyes:

codingwizzard.png

#28 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 21 November 2015 - 12:42 PM

It is very useful indicator, thanks reteid your efforts! ;)
With RenkoMaker Confirm we've got big profits!

Thanx, yes renko is great!

codingwizzard.png

#29 ghogreentea

ghogreentea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 07 December 2015 - 02:29 AM

Hi Reteid,

Can you share with us the mq4 version of indicator Double BBands - Indicator Tester & Alarm.ex4   ?

Would like to understand the code and make some upgrades, thanks!

#30 elgeo

elgeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 December 2015 - 06:24 AM

backtesting from september to now is 50%  on EURUSD

• ghogreentea likes this

#31 ghogreentea

ghogreentea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:36 AM

Hi Guys,

I spent some time trading this strategy and lost some real capital. Just wanna share some thoughts because I think it's awesome there's a community here to share ideas.

From my experience:

1. Trading with real capital is different from trading with a demo account. Firstly, on a demo account, there is no slippage. You get in at whatever price you click Up/Down. In real market conditions your broker or internet may cause a delay in execution. Secondly, your emotions can go haywire when real money is on the line. I find myself deviating from my strategy and money management system in the hopes of quick capital recovery. It is also very easy to lose hope in a strategy after losing capital.

2. We have all read that binary option is similar to gambling. I have looked through most of the strategies in this forum to date and tried many of the promising ones. The win ratio over time will draw close to 50% over the long run. When someone trades for a day or week and says he found the holy grail, do not listen to him because markets evolve and a few weeks is not enough to evaluate a strategy's effectiveness. In other words, many of the strategies are no different from a coin flip. When we lose, the broker wins. When we win, the brokers lose. Why is it that brokers have enough money to advertise all over the internet and with football teams? That's because most traders lose and literally give brokers their capital.

If binary options is like a coin flip, how is it that brokers can win most of the time? That's because when a trader loses, he loses 100% per trade but when he wins, he only makes 55%-85% per trade. This odds stack returns in the broker's favor and thus, "the house always wins" - unless you martingale for a short duration and leave with your winnings. Even a martingale over time will go kaput in the long run.

Am I saying binary options is sure to lose money then? Well if I am then I wouldn't have joined this community. 

Thanks to Reteid, and in line with what I typed above, I would like to propose a concept which I am testing right now. I think more heads is better than one so I'm hoping we can give this concept some thought. 

Using Reteid's indicator Double BBands, his default settings allow us to see this strategy's win rate at the top left hand corner. Plotting the indicator on multiple currency pairs, I can see that the win rate ranges from 45% to 54% on the 1 minute timeframe as I am writing this post. I would like to submit the concept that over time, the 45% win rate will draw closer to 50%, and thus, we should trade the currency pair displaying the lowest (ongoing) win rate. Because over time, luck/coin flips/win rates whatever you call it, will normalize. A lot of trading is a probability game, a currency pair that has experienced many many losses and is suffering a low win rate, could likely see luck reverse in it's favor and gradually bring the win rate back to 50/50.

Since this indicator plots the on going win rate, we can increase our chances of winning by trading the pairs that have suffered an abnormal amount of losses.

Reteid's first try saw an AUDUSD win rate of 59%. When I look at my MT4 now it is 48%. Is it fair to say AUDUSD will revert back to 50%? 

What do you guys think?

#32 scarya

scarya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:47 AM

Reteid's first try saw an AUDUSD win rate of 59%. When I look at my MT4 now it is 48%. Is it fair to say AUDUSD will revert back to 50%?

Just for the record: if you try to compare those numbers please keep in mind the candle count. You have no information about which amount this percentage was counted.

I like the idea of your concept but how will you recognize the 'cooling down' of an asset? For example if you reached 55% win ratio you stop trading until it dropped again to 48%?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." - Richard Cook

#33 ghogreentea

ghogreentea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:30 AM

Just for the record: if you try to compare those numbers please keep in mind the candle count. You have no information about which amount this percentage was counted.

I like the idea of your concept but how will you recognize the 'cooling down' of an asset? For example if you reached 55% win ratio you stop trading until it dropped again to 48%?

Yes there is no consistency on signal (not candle) count, but they all exceed 100 signals as per the indicator. I had initially wanted to count till there were 4 wrong signals before entering a trade, but noticed that observing the % of wins is easier as given by the indicator.

Another thing I noticed is that the win % is not updated in real time. The indicator needs to be reloaded to get the updated win rate.

As for cooling down, I was thinking of ONLY trading the heating up to normalization, ie. for example trading from win rate 45% to 50%. Once the win rate exceeds 50% the trading system has "overheated" and I will stay out till the win rate goes below 50%. You might ask how low below 50%? Well from my observation 40 to 45% looks like the tail end of the bell curve and its possible to increase odds trading these till win rates hit 50%.

I'm actually looking through the forum for any other indicators which display win rates. Please msg me if you find any and we can research this idea together. cheers!

#34 ghogreentea

ghogreentea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:37 AM

Update: my MT4 AUDUSD win rate has increased to 50% (from 48%), the recent winning trades had normalized the win rates, giving the concept preliminary justification perhaps? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: easy, 1m, 3m, binary, options, binary options

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.