Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 08:07 AM) r you sure its just beer and rum you drink here and then lol?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:06 AM) I think I saw Elon Musk the other day, selling second hand rescue cave mini subs lol
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:03 AM) lucky i took delivery of beer and cigarettes earlier today.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 05:01 AM) lol. in submarines these days
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:53 AM) Lol they do deliver pizza in tanks over there?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) gonna order pizza. Too much rain to go outside tonight.
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 04:50 AM) nah, it's average lol
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 04:42 AM) 3 times in a row, thats new record tho?
@  traderpusa : (21 July 2018 - 03:41 AM) dyslexia is a weird thing. One box is called shout, the other one search. No idea why I post this cause you can't read the difference lol
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:39 AM) binary comodo
@  darman67 : (21 July 2018 - 03:14 AM) comodo
@  Purse : (21 July 2018 - 02:38 AM) Thats how its supposed to be, isnt it? You paid the shoes, you got the right
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) yes, i have some tree growing empty beer bottles uncontrollably.
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:43 PM) Purse picking his fruits : https://gyazo.com/4e...599aca8ca65922e
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) smth different*
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) Does your concrete also grow something than just bbq grills and a private bar? :D
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:40 PM) lol ye, now i need a hovercraft to reach all my good fruits
@  traderpusa : (20 July 2018 - 09:36 PM) my concrete looks pretty clean :P
@  Purse : (20 July 2018 - 09:13 PM) Oh yea, over here we also got some heavy rainy days. My garden looks like a mud hole lol

Photo

EA for Susano - Legends of the Fibonacci Code

• Please log in to reply
1840 replies to this topic

#1 tootall

tootall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 06:50 AM

POPULAR

This is not version 3 so no Fans.

No need to set Bars to look back but setting for Min number of bars between High and Low, default 15.

You will need to place the two mqh files SupportAndResistance.mqh & Fractal.mgh files into your MT4 include folder otherwise it will not work.

No time limit on this but Version 3 will be out next week but wanted to get this one out before markets shut tonight.

PS I am not about this afternoon to answer any questions.

• mascaxxx, devhie, sehanw and 13 others like this

#2 adj009

adj009

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:12 AM

setting on vps...thanks

Observe.Set.Trade.

#3 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:13 AM

Nice buddy. Thanks so much for all of your hard work. For the Fans here are the rules on which the fans should be based. If anybody wants to edit or add to these rules please share :)

Susano(Legends of the Fibonacci Code)

Long Trades

1. The trend following indicator should show blue dot(uptrend) for 3 out of the 4 OR 4 out of the 4  of the following time frames: m15, m30, 1H and 4 H.

2. Find an STRONG Upward move with its Demand Zone

3. Draw Fibonacci Retracements and Fan from the bottom of the zone candle to the high of the rally

4. Price has hit one of the following FibLevel/FibFan Combinations: 61.8/61.8(medium-strong), 61.8 /78.6(strongest), 78.6/78.6(strongest). Any other combination is risky!!!!

5. Same candle must also touch(aggressive) or close outside(conservative) bottom bollinger band(You can trade without bollingerband requirement but it's riskier)

6. Watch out for resistance

7. After candle closes take a CALL 1 candle expiry

Short Trades

1. The trend following indicator should show red dot(uptrend) for 3 out of the 4 OR 4 out of the 4  of the following time frames: m15, m30, 1H and 4 H.

2. Find an STRONG Downward move with its Supply Zone

3. Draw Fibonacci Retracements and Fan from the bottom of the zone candle to the high of the rally

4. Price has hit one of the following FibLevel/FibFan Combinations: 61.8/61.8(medium-strong), 61.8 /78.6(strongest), 78.6/78.6(strongest). Any other combination is risky!!!!

5. Same candle must also touch(aggressive) or close outside(conservative/higher probability) top bollinger band(You can trade without bollingerband requirement but it's riskier)

6. Watch out for support

7. After candle closes take a PUT 1 candle expiry

• ken_le_franc, uday, arianna.sam and 2 others like this

#4 rmretifica

rmretifica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:41 AM

Thank you friend for the hard work it has been doing with the construction of this EA, will test

#5 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 07:58 AM

Sorry but can anyone guide on how to make the ea work? I paste all these 3 files in the mt4 folder. Insert the ex4 into my chart but nothing happened. I am on the eurusd.bo chart.

#6 ja46176

ja46176

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:04 AM

weddings, did you put two of the three files into the 'Include folder'. 

They don't all go in the same one.

Call me James  ;)

#7 weddings

weddings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:07 AM

Ahh ok I think I got it to work thanks ja46176:)

• ja46176 likes this

#8 xTKSD

xTKSD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 257 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:12 AM

Tootall will you post results? :)

'You have to think, not feel. If you feel not think, u're done.'

#9 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:34 AM

the exe 4 is the EA it goes in experts folder

i think i wrote this post while you edited and said that you got it, ok :)

#10 ja46176

ja46176

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:40 AM

Not a problem, best of luck to us all.

Call me James  ;)

#11 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:51 AM

with the first version of the EA shared yesterday(V") in a bit more than 24 hours, there were a total of  58 trades, 1 minute expiry (bars set to 75)

34 ITM

21 OTM

3 DRAW

most OTM happened during the night or early asian session and some during London session. yesterday before late at night i had 77 % ITM then it dropped to 62 % ITM total for a bit more than 24 hours trading on 11 pairs

and the first trade was now taken on GBP\JPY with Fibgrailv2 and it was an ITM  :D

i reinstalled 11 pairs with the new version. it will run until monday or next release of v3

i dont think i would trust very early asian session to go live, maybe i would turn on the EA later. in that early session there are often no movements at all or too strong ones

• ken_le_franc, -el-, juliano and 1 other like this

#12 ja46176

ja46176

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:07 AM

Thanks for the breakdown Luca. I take that Asian comment as good advice.

• luca1073 likes this

Call me James  ;)

#13 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:31 AM

the new EA took so many trades...already 6....and 4 OTM 2 ITM....maybe those 15 bars minimum set as default are creating problem? or maybe a coincidence :huh:

#14 rmretifica

rmretifica

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:47 AM

Here also quite OTM with 15 bars settings

#15 ja46176

ja46176

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • LocationWales, UK

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:49 AM

Same, I'm going to try 21 (sounds good eh?) and report back.

Call me James  ;)

#16 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:53 AM

Here also quite OTM with 15 bars settings

i will change the settings ....mostly OTM so far but i have to guess whats the minimum of bars to put

look this is a screenshot of the trade that was taken and that went OTM. there was no real high or low . it was pretty flat:

https://www.mql5.com...-go-markets-pty

so far i'm liking more v2, it seemed pretty accurate. of course OTM are always there , it cannot be 100 % ITM :D (or can it?). what i like of this new version is that it will not change ( i guess) set up in the middle of the action just because 65 bars have passed....but here there is something that is not going well with this version. too many trades and too many OTM s(LOL) so far and trades taken on flat high-lows ;) maybe it s just my impression , i'm not an expert :)

#17 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 10:48 AM

i Put bars to 20 and the bleeding stopped.....now it took a trade and ITM.....yeah! ;)

#18 tootall

tootall

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 790 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:07 AM

i will change the settings ....mostly OTM so far but i have to guess whats the minimum of bars to put

look this is a screenshot of the trade that was taken and that went OTM. there was no real high or low . it was pretty flat:

https://www.mql5.com...-go-markets-pty

so far i'm liking more v2, it seemed pretty accurate. of course OTM are always there , it cannot be 100 % ITM :D (or can it?). what i like of this new version is that it will not change ( i guess) set up in the middle of the action just because 65 bars have passed....but here there is something that is not going well with this version. too many trades and too many OTM s(LOL) so far and trades taken on flat high-lows ;) maybe it s just my impression , i'm not an expert :)

Agree I think we need a minimum in Pips movement any suggestions?

If you  drop the Shved Supply and Demand (e600) indi on you will see where it gets its info from.

• luca1073 and jm15 like this

#19 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:19 AM

Agree I think we need a minimum in Pips movement any suggestions?

If you  drop the Shved Supply and Demand (e600) indi on you will see where it gets its info from.

true, the number of pips.....i will research on google LOL big moves to draw fibonacci (not joking)..we should look at the past and see the usual big moves upward or downward on average how many pips(here we are talking about 1 M chart) we have or we can ask some people here too if they have suggestions. i will look into it.

Good Job Tootall!! :)

#20 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:25 AM

true, the number of pips.....i will research on google LOL big moves to draw fibonacci (not joking)..we should look at the past and see the usual big moves upward or downward on average how many pips(here we are talking about 1 M chart) we have or we can ask some people here too if they have suggestions. i will look into it.

Good Job Tootall!! :)

Something like minimum 30 -35 pips ? 40 pips? anyone? i was looking at typical moves on the recent chart and this seemed to be pretty strong average move-----I may be wrong :)

maybe 30? 25?

25 may be a good compromise?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.