Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (23 October 2018 - 05:41 PM) Good morning
@  marcosmystock : (23 October 2018 - 02:51 PM) noise
@  muzammilijaz : (23 October 2018 - 09:16 AM) I have Investoo .com indicators , But they need key , Any one can crack the indicator key
@  ishan007 : (23 October 2018 - 01:15 AM) lol
@  xhappy6969 : (23 October 2018 - 12:44 AM) anyone have an accurate binary arrow indicator that have +75% accuracy ?
@  traderpusa : (22 October 2018 - 06:47 PM) good morning
@  krisoz : (22 October 2018 - 02:44 PM) High low broker
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) EU long?
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) looking to place long.. :huh:
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:05 AM) good morning!
@  tranluu50vn : (22 October 2018 - 09:03 AM) hi bro
@  forza125 : (22 October 2018 - 08:09 AM) anyone who can put an alert on a divergence?
@  traderpusa : (21 October 2018 - 06:11 PM) good morning
@  ritikdokania23 : (21 October 2018 - 07:34 AM) buy sell indicator
@  alpha24 : (21 October 2018 - 01:09 AM) @ David thanks opened new thread let us see any coder helps me.
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:42 PM) https://gyazo.com/5e...e496d222c4655c4 , as we see from the picture once G3 (FED, ECB, BOJ) stop printing all around the world are going to hell man, it's time for recession ?
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:40 PM) that is sick lol, where do we go frankly ????
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:39 PM) https://gyazo.com/5f...2247c8ca2ee268c
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:33 PM) doesn't look good for now, emerging makets are still down, FED cutting more and more money printing, if they where printing hard years back now they just sell off around 30Bullions from 2018 and slowly increase the amount at the end of the year they are planning to sell off around 50Bln monthly stop reinvesting precentage as well, i am thinking how the monetary system will react if we calculate the latest Vienna ECB meeting then we know that ECB going to cut down the money printing by 15bln monthly and stop printing at the end of 2018, but they still keep the re-investment % which means the FED cut 50bln monthly and ECB adding around 15bln monthly then we've got very big troubles,China can't add the liquidity bcs they are absorbing their own liquidity, BOJ as well are flat on printing money, where are going down down down to the hell lol
@  traderpusa : (20 October 2018 - 07:49 PM) Hi David. Sat night for you, sun morning for me lol

Photo

PA only thread (NO indicators)

Price action

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#621 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:42 AM

Any example my friend? :)

I think he is using my examples in different view. So yes, look at my examples he is quoting :D

• petya7_1 likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#622 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:06 PM

The pinbar is a great pattern and has been discussed over (thousand) times, but trading blindly is very dangerous. Here I'll discuss some small rules to remember when trading pinbar. 

What is a pinbar?

A pinbar is when the real body is no more than 30-40% compared to whole candle including wick. The definition varies from trader to trader. 

0. Watch the candle movement and if the candle becomes a pinbar at the end of candle time, it's more powerful than a pinbar that was pinbar the whole time which basically indecision.

1. Make sure price has tried at least twice to break a certain area. It doesn't matter if it's wick or top/bottom, trying twice means it's at least a good SR zone.

oDSWmKI.png

2. Make sure there is no nearby SR beside that one you marked. Otherwise price might go to that area before continuing.

WipYcQl.png

3. Make sure there is no strong SR right in front of you that was broken by a bigger candle.

odXRGIN.png

4. If a SR line was broken with a BIG candle or a BIG candle halted right there, trade the retracement.

bZ3NdLd.png

5. Trade with trend as much as possible.

UAZAYyt.png

• evandrosalvi, venkatredy, jesusrcc and 2 others like this

#623 venkatredy

venkatredy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:19 PM

hi neddi

is above content of pinbar you posted can be traded on any time timeframe?

#624 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:22 PM

hi neddi

is above content of pinbar you posted can be traded on any time timeframe?

It's for all kind of TF thus I tried to remove the pair and TF from the images. The higher TF, the better. Lower TF has too much noise. Like in M1 you'll see too many gaps in candle. If you find a chart without less gaps/inconsistent data, it's okay.

• hoanhduongvn likes this

#625 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 04:56 AM

Someone once told me that big candles means there is some kind of SR avail there and it needed a big candle to pass that SR. I like how small retraces verifies that SR zones.

FNFQGl2.png

• jesusrcc and nitrousr8 like this

#626 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:06 AM

consider it this way.

a big candle means bulls or bears are in control during that period of time.

when a big candle crosses a support resistance line, wait for next candle, to see the other camp 

still wants to take control, and we have a retrace.  

if price doesn't break the sr back, that gives an indication that orders were filled around that level,

and price is likely to continue in direction of the big candle.

if the big candle retraces on the sr, orders were not filled yet, and price will probably go back to the sr level,

because of momentum (bull/bear strength) but bounce off the sr level once more.

• venkatredy, hatırlaa, jesusrcc and 1 other like this

#627 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 18 March 2018 - 05:14 AM

consider it this way.

when a big candle crosses a support resistance line, wait for next candle, to see the other camp 

if price doesn't break the sr back, that gives an indication that orders were filled around that level,

if the big candle retraces on the sr, orders were not filled yet, and price will probably go back to the sr level,

Yes yes please write more of such content :D ... Bring back PA thread again. :P

• hoanhduongvn likes this

#628 venkatredy

venkatredy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • LocationINDIA

Posted 19 March 2018 - 01:41 AM

consider it this way.

hi traderpusa & neddi

cau pls explain with screen shot

it can be easily understood by me or newbie

#629 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 02:01 AM

hi traderpusa & neddi

cau pls explain with screen shot

it can be easily understood by me or newbie

He was talking about my screenshot on earlier post.

#630 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:20 AM

The beauty of PA is right here. I saw a chance to go down on EU on certain occation. But The Double Bottom pattern threw me in thoughts. What if it is actually very exhausted and tries to go up instead? Slowly it went up, I had some zone marked for possible targets and it were slow. But as you can see if I made a PUT there on TL bounce, I'd lose. This little simple things will save you on stock/forex/binary etc. 

4pbO7q1.png

eVMpIoa.png

• jesusrcc and hoanhduongvn like this

#631 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 04:09 AM

USDJPY 5m PUT, ITM.

Price going downwards. Hoped to put on the trendline bounce but the upward force was very strong and there was another Resistance line waiting for us. Waiting for price to reach that area and close below with a nice wick. Noticed low amount of volume and hesitation. 

yye24qF.png

Same on M5 chart.

oVYX1xS.png

• jesusrcc likes this

#632 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 10:18 AM

AUDUSD, 5m CALL, close ITM.

Market was uptrend, then it hit a resistance and strongly fall below to a short term trendline.

Had a chance of OTM due to several SR zones hanging around at this area. 

Also, Entered a bit late due to login and stuff. 

koUhG5A.png

No9LhvL.png

#633 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 11:01 AM

NZDUSD, 5m CALL, ITM.

Same as the previous trade. Do you notice those big bars? It usually means there is a very strong area which requires strong candles to break it. The other candles wouldn't close within this range, rather they would end up with wick. Not to mention price actually hit a very strong resistance above after that huge upward movement. So it was a very risky trade that would've been otm if not careful enough. The logic is that, after breaking such area, market will try to retrace a bit. If you see the previous post you'll notice same pattern. Same strong resistance and strong big candles breaking something invisible and right after it tried to retrace back.

For this, you'll need to check the whole picture in M5, H1 or somewhere. 

h5gdbni.png

The little 5 minute movement might not seem big, but it reacted at that moment.

yFDSCO3.png

• jesusrcc likes this

#634 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:24 PM

This post won't be about another trendline/sr bounce.

Today I whined about how market was chaotic. See what I mean by chaotic market. I could not draw any SR lines properly. No clear retraces. It was going up and down without regards of clear indication. It might be due to some political news, who knows. All I know is that market felt chaotic at that moment no matter what TF I used, be it M1, M5, H1 or D1. 

Is it uptrend? downtrend? in range? Can you spot obvious SR zones?

KP4fZ7m.png

M1 always have such Noise. That's for certain. But it's also a chart and shows us various conditions on little amount. Now lets see the market after that. I am sure you'll see the difference between two charts clearly. Well now market seems a bit more calm and the noise is gone for bit. 

Same question, Is it uptrend? downtrend? in range? Can you spot obvious SR zones?

pmziMm3.png

It can be that market seemed chaotic only to me. Maybe those who trades on D1 or who won 100% ITMs, or the same me who were calm at the start of week, would disagree with me. 

• jesusrcc likes this

#635 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 12:14 PM

Was playing around with some demo trades using PA. Used 30s chart with 3m exp. 

The idea is simple, Retracement on strong SR area. 

kYzJ9uO.png

Not all are perfect trades, but they are good enough.

Ahk4P7J.gif

Such as this OTM where I did not notice the double tops.

6CoEBbA.png

• traderpusa, Singh and jesusrcc like this

#636 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 24 March 2018 - 04:43 PM

Was having fun with MM. The OTM was a given, it was a very risky trade since on higher TF I saw it was retracing downward. It required a huge focus and confidence, trust me. The money is in demo, so probably I can buy a land on moon with this. Some will say I could use 2 step snowball or maybe fixed rate entry when they see the OTM. But that's not what I wanted to do. I was practicing more than that.

Simple retracements on strong sr areas are one of my favorite moves. If you want to learn more about these, read the whole thread and you'll see countless screenshots with in depth details. 

WLVmdHk.png

263LFlJ.png

4Ef70jU.png

rz9NNcL.png

nYGzAt6.png

4hFXFiA.png

It was fun. I'll need more practice though. The real mindset, MM or Market probably wouldn't move this smoothly on real market.

#637 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:47 PM

The simplest example of one breakout and retracement style. I'll use two CALL setups as base example.

Preparation:

1. Find some areas where price bounced off at least 2 or more times times with wick and body. Mark them with horizontal line on their closes mostly.
  2. Wait for price to make higher high and then when price closes right above it with a nice wick, call for 3m to 5m.
  3. If after that, price makes a lower high and there is another SR line right below the current level, then prepare for it to break down and then retrace. This way you will skip an otm and have another nice trade.

OoUsyIb.png

This style has been shared many times by now in this thread along with other PA styles. The only problem is that you need to have patience. If you carefully pick and watch the movement, you will be able to quickly find out the setup.

• jesusrcc likes this

#638 traderpusa

traderpusa

• Verified Strategist
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • LocationManila

Posted 25 March 2018 - 10:59 PM

it was also a head and shoulders pattern, which together with double top often makes price break the first level and go for the next one.

c82bd6734314d7bc1ee088c7fd63f011.png

• jesusrcc likes this

#639 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 07:41 AM

When retracement will fail.

• Do not CALL in a heavy downtrend.
  • Do not CALL if the Support is not clear.
  • Do not CALL if price just hit a resistance.

MkdTKU3.png

• traderpusa and hoanhduongvn like this

#640 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:54 AM

The irony of expiry times.

Below I'll be playing with retraces after watching the movement around specific SR areas.

30s chart, 2m exp.

TuPhLeY.png

aDC0sCG.png

Now, the ironical 30s chart with 3m exp. 

Retracement trade. 

E9T3kWl.png

Reversal trade.ziPTsyB.png

both were very close trades. I don't know how the same can happen twice in a row :D ...

It was really fun playing around with some price action.

They all would get nice ITM if it were 2m exp.

• Singh, nitrousr8 and hoanhduongvn like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Price action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.