Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  ahmetesk : (30 March 2017 - 02:52 AM) http://prntscr.com/eq81ys first trade of today. 90 points in 3 minutes not bad
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:43 AM) but today i want to be careful and recover my losses
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:43 AM) i was suppose to lose only one trade but i ended up losing 3 trades....i felt so bad
@  abdulmshana : (30 March 2017 - 12:41 AM) http://prntscr.com/e...s.....yesterday was a very bad day for me i went against my rules and see what happened ...
@  gelsas : (29 March 2017 - 07:56 PM) sure @allan, post it and i will test it
@  HAWK : (29 March 2017 - 02:56 PM) @allan http://www.binaryopt...ons-strategies/ check your TF and create a topic
@  dth : (29 March 2017 - 02:54 PM) bahahahaha broke pimp!
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:11 PM) how can i upload a strategy here?
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:11 PM) guys there
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:09 PM) anyone wanna test a new strategy here?
@  allan : (29 March 2017 - 02:09 PM) hi folks
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:08 PM) To options, that is.
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:08 PM) I notice you have no posts - are you new BinaryPimp?
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:07 PM) So no females - you'd have a better chance calling out all the closeted homosexuals lol
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:07 PM) And to my knowledge, the last female we had was Reteid
@  Zed : (29 March 2017 - 12:06 PM) You've got a better chance with a leveraged forex account than asking here lol
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 10:12 AM) Where my girls @ ?lol
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 10:06 AM) Yo! Yo! Anybody want to give me $100 million USD to trade ?
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 08:51 AM) Like if the market is going to move 100 pips, she can see it coming like waves in the ocean.
@  BinaryPimp : (29 March 2017 - 08:49 AM) So if trading, she likes to be ahead.

Photo

PA only thread (NO indicators)

Price action

• Please log in to reply
592 replies to this topic

#581 ahmetesk

ahmetesk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

What is a PA means?

• hatırlaa likes this

#582 fuker

fuker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:48 AM

No strict rule on that but i draw it since its the closest level of its return. Yours too can work but there is much space to price reach there also we were in asian hours. I draw a line then look how price doing with it. If its bad i simply delete it.

actually, I dislike this thinks ( not you : )  its all of subjective. Right is one right for mind. But, yours are right. İts true, and my line is right.  

Guess, ı am very normative  :huh:  nvm, itm is itm keep it up man !  B)

Fuker RASHBY

#583 fuker

fuker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:49 AM

What is a PA means?

its a peasy activity 

• blue7 likes this

Fuker RASHBY

#584 hatırlaa

hatırlaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:56 AM

actually, I dislike this thinks ( not you : )  its all of subjective. Right is one right for mind. But, yours are right. İts true, and my line is right.  

its indeed subjective. And this subjectivity makes the market so tough. Some draw mine some draw yours some look 1 hour some day some 4hour chart. Mostly at every level of price there are always bulls and bears with different kind of thoughts.  What we try to see is which one is on surface. TL can work good but we should remember they are not absolute.

• Tripack likes this

195b6b3376864735b4638460a892b05f.png

#585 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

If I may weigh in here on this. The subjectivity is found with us retail guys. Market makers know exactly where they want price to go and WHEN they want it to hit. I think it's hard to learn PA when random lines get drawn that don't help the trader see the overall picture. IMO if your lines doest help you see what the big boys are doing and and you don't have a clue what to expect when price hits your line get rid of it. PA is gets a lot easier when when your lines mean sonething. Just my 2 cents. I'll start posting some charts later today.
  • Tripack likes this

#586 fuker

fuker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 12:57 PM

If I may weigh in here on this. The subjectivity is found with us retail guys. Market makers know exactly where they want price to go and WHEN they want it to hit. I think it's hard to learn PA when random lines get drawn that don't help the trader see the overall picture. IMO if your lines doest help you see what the big boys are doing and and you don't have a clue what to expect when price hits your line get rid of it. PA is gets a lot easier when when your lines mean sonething. Just my 2 cents. I'll start posting some charts later today.

okey big boss. lets do it ! already mode like you, I think you r so true.. 

Fuker RASHBY

#587 Tripack

Tripack

• Moderators
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 01:01 PM

Subjectivity is there and it's normal.
What is not subjective is how you handle your entry and more importantly exit (for spot).

In order to become successful, first stop doing what unsuccessful people do.

#588 KleantRrera

KleantRrera

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationAlbania

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

Anyone here studying how the candle moves? 

Everything works in binary, unless you have proven that it doesn't.

#589 shaileshm

shaileshm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 700 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

Anyone here studying how the candle moves? 

I study heikenashi candles. So much easy to study PA from that.

Know Thy Setup. Know Thy Self.

#590 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 09:10 PM

The attached charts are examples of of I use PA in my trading. I want to preface that I always look at the Monthly, Weekly, Daily and 4H tf's for strong S/R levels and will mark the previous monthly, weekly, daily Highs and lows because there's a lot of PA around those areas and will help me keep the bigger picture in mind. 2017-01-30_1736.png

Price started rejecting off of this area back in Dec. giving me an overall bearish bias for UJ. Any uptrends or bullish days I view as being a PB with in bigger picture and short lived. 

2017-01-30_1817.png

This is a 5 min chart of UJ last Thursday going into Friday's trading. Price was in a uptrend for the majority of Thursday. Price broke through the range pulling back to it and slightly piercing it. Once it shot back through resistance now support it closed with a fraction of a pip of the high indicating to me that bulls are willing to defend this level. Enter on the next candle (A). This time of day is known as the Asian range and it lived up to its name as it started forming a wedge. As price danced up the trend line we had a lot of closed that happened with the previous candles range and not really giving us that bullish bias until we got to the candle before candle B. That candle closed above the previous bearish candle and closing within the upper 2/3 of itself signaling to me that the bulls are still willing to defend. Price eventually breaks the wedge and pulls back to C. After the strong bullish candle that broke resistance the following candles started closing with the previous candles range again showing bullish presence. We finally come down and test support at C, rejecting and closing within the upper 2/3 of the candle. Trade is on the following candle. The same process goes on at D. A break out/pullback closing higher than the pullback. The yellow line is the high of the trend and the top of the trading range. 

2017-01-30_1830.png Price rejects off of the high of the trend, closing below giving and giving entries at A. Price forms the bottom of the range and rejects closing above giving entries at B & C and closing out the trading week. The new week opened below the range and pulled back to it giving the same kind of entries at D & E.

2017-01-30_1901.png

As the day progressed we broke below the retests with a string bearish candle which formed a new swing low and then pulled back to new resistance. We get a couple doji candles saying that price is stalling/ slowing into resistance. The following candle closes below showing bearish strength and gives an entry at A. The x denotes a bad trade because look at the bullish pressure building back into resistance and the London open. IMO the London guys wanted in on the UJ action so they pushed price back up before letting it go. I do want to note that 10:00 and 11:00 London open because price does have a tendency to reverse at opens and closes of sessions and an hour after London and US open I usually form a bearish bias anyway unless structure tells me different. Anyways, price forms an ugly looking M pattern but giving us a chance to hop on the train before it leaves the station. We break the M and pullback. Price starts closing within the previous candles range until we get to a string bearish candle indicating strength and an entry at B & C. 

Well I hope it helps. Again, I always look at higher tf's for string S/R levels. I also love when  ranges and wedges form because they will break out at some point and give nice opportunities for entries. Finding S/R with trends is also nice and within each trend I also note the highest high in an uptrend and the  lowest low in a downtrend along with the swing that made the highest high and lowest low because a lot of PA happens around those areas.

Happy trading all.  

• Tripack, traderpusa, Singh and 3 others like this

#591 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 February 2017 - 08:56 PM

A couple Bin trades from today. 

UJ: Downtrend and struggled around the 112.500 level having multiple rejections. Price breaks through the level and more notably the previous candles that had broken through and gotten rejected. Price then starts to slow down as it pulls back into support now resistance. As price bounces off this level confirming its strength I watch for price to break below the candle that hit my line. Once it did I entered for the put and it took off to the races. Excellent spot trade as well for +20 2017-02-02_1921.png  

EU: Price was accumulating, hits the bottom of the range and rejects. I took the call once it broke the rejection candle. A few hours later it breaks the range and pulls right back to it for another sweet entry and before taking off to the races. 2017-02-02_1935.png

Finally, I don't just talk the talk. I trade it too. 

2017-02-02_1935.png

Good trading everyone. 

• hp699flva and petya7_1 like this

#592 raydioturner

raydioturner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 08:21 PM

UJ: Hit top of range and started breaking through. This was a false break that failed to break the high of the noted swing. I'd classify this trade as a riskier trade due to lack of confirmation of a bearish reversal. A safer entry would have been a couple candles later.  The second trade hit previous days low and the bottom of range, then rejected with a strong bullish candle closing within the upper 2/3rd of candle. 2 nice bin wins and scalps. As stated earlier, I like swings that make the lowest low and previous day/week/month hi/lo's Both areas/ levels has framed the market in for me very nicely for me making it easier to get a read. Personally, and this is where the subjectivity comes in, I don't care about all the other levels with this range right now, the next guy might. So, take it for what it's worth.  Hope it helps makes things a little easier for someone. 2017-02-06_1857.png

2017-02-06_1906.png

• hp699flva and petya7_1 like this

#593 hp699flva

hp699flva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 09:43 PM

radioturner - great trading and thanks for the analysis as well. did'nt even know you trade bins as well - versatile experienced trader.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Price action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.