Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  traderpusa : (23 October 2018 - 05:41 PM) Good morning
@  marcosmystock : (23 October 2018 - 02:51 PM) noise
@  muzammilijaz : (23 October 2018 - 09:16 AM) I have Investoo .com indicators , But they need key , Any one can crack the indicator key
@  ishan007 : (23 October 2018 - 01:15 AM) lol
@  xhappy6969 : (23 October 2018 - 12:44 AM) anyone have an accurate binary arrow indicator that have +75% accuracy ?
@  traderpusa : (22 October 2018 - 06:47 PM) good morning
@  krisoz : (22 October 2018 - 02:44 PM) High low broker
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) EU long?
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:06 AM) looking to place long.. :huh:
@  happyjas : (22 October 2018 - 09:05 AM) good morning!
@  tranluu50vn : (22 October 2018 - 09:03 AM) hi bro
@  forza125 : (22 October 2018 - 08:09 AM) anyone who can put an alert on a divergence?
@  traderpusa : (21 October 2018 - 06:11 PM) good morning
@  ritikdokania23 : (21 October 2018 - 07:34 AM) buy sell indicator
@  alpha24 : (21 October 2018 - 01:09 AM) @ David thanks opened new thread let us see any coder helps me.
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:42 PM) https://gyazo.com/5e...e496d222c4655c4 , as we see from the picture once G3 (FED, ECB, BOJ) stop printing all around the world are going to hell man, it's time for recession ?
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:40 PM) that is sick lol, where do we go frankly ????
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:39 PM) https://gyazo.com/5f...2247c8ca2ee268c
@  manfloy : (20 October 2018 - 09:33 PM) doesn't look good for now, emerging makets are still down, FED cutting more and more money printing, if they where printing hard years back now they just sell off around 30Bullions from 2018 and slowly increase the amount at the end of the year they are planning to sell off around 50Bln monthly stop reinvesting precentage as well, i am thinking how the monetary system will react if we calculate the latest Vienna ECB meeting then we know that ECB going to cut down the money printing by 15bln monthly and stop printing at the end of 2018, but they still keep the re-investment % which means the FED cut 50bln monthly and ECB adding around 15bln monthly then we've got very big troubles,China can't add the liquidity bcs they are absorbing their own liquidity, BOJ as well are flat on printing money, where are going down down down to the hell lol
@  traderpusa : (20 October 2018 - 07:49 PM) Hi David. Sat night for you, sun morning for me lol

Photo

Susano - The Legend Strategy

• Please log in to reply
2685 replies to this topic

#1 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 11:49 AM

POPULAR

Attention! Sometimes when you load the Susano template or open your metatrader 4, the mini-chart does not show the candles of the 1 hour chart correctly. If this happens simply load the template on the chart again and the mini-chart will display the candles of the 1 hour chart correctly.

Susano – The Legend

Trade Examples

Rules

Susano(The Legend)

Long Trades

1. Price is below PP but above S1 Or Price is below S1(more buyer pressure)

2. Price has hit and closed at or below one or more of the following: blue support line(higher timeframe is strongest S/R), blue pivot, red support, demand zone, round number, fib level(plus S/R is best)

3. Candle must also close outside(conservative) or at least touch or close very near(aggressive) the bottom bollinger bands

4. Value Charts is oversold(you can take trades without oversold but its riskier)

5. Watch out for resistance

6. Take a call for 1-5 minute expiry

NOTE*** You can trade trend(conservative), range or countertrend(aggressive)

For trend look at where the candles are going and refer to 1 Hour Mini Chart

Short Trades

1. Price is above PP but below R1 Or Price is above R1(more seller pressure)

2. Price has hit and closed at or above one or more of the following: red resistance line(higher timeframe is strongest S/R), blue pivot, green resistance, supply zone, round number, fib level(plus S/R is best)

3. Candle must also close outside(conservative) or at least touch or close very near(aggressive) the top bollinger bands

4. Value Charts is overbought(you can take trades without overbought but its riskier)

5. Watch out for support

6. Take a put for 1-5 minute expiry

NOTE*** You can trade trend(conservative) range or countertrend(aggressive)

For trend look at where the candles are going and refer to 1 Hour Mini Chart

Indicators and template: https://www.dropbox....BG1yHoMwka?dl=0

• homero15, MasterBlaster, Denbka and 51 others like this

#2 fasih

fasih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:49 PM

great strat as usual..

can u please make  a clear full page screenshot of the trade example with written rules on it?

thanks.

• neddihrehat likes this

#3 tarikou90

tarikou90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:50 PM

First thank you Sasuke for the effort that you are doing to help us and thankyou this amazing system that merge between BB, supply and demand, and fibo lines.

I finished my trading session 40/5 or 45/5 I don't remember lol.
This is the most accurate system I've ever use it and I hope it will continue like this.
Guys you should help us to test this strategy during Asian session since Sasuke and I we trade only and London and NY.

Thank you again Sasuke I know im annoying a little but you I'm still noob and I really appreciate your help brah.
  • -el- and jm15 like this

#4 tarikou90

tarikou90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

I have many screenshots I will post them later cuz I'm from mobile now.

#5 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:51 PM

First picture, I took 2 trades. First candle to close over 61.8 and bbands was just about to end ITM then last second it popped up and boom OTM lol. 2nd time it close above 61.8 again easy ITM.

Second picture easy ITM(aggressive 50)

Third Picture easy ITM(aggressive 50).

3 and 1 in less than 15 minutes. Not bad.

Guys and girls remember, taking the trade off of the 50 is riskier less accurate than the 61.8(at least in fibonacci theory). But if you feel like being aggressive, go for it! ahahaah

Attached Files

#6 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:52 PM

great strat as usual..

can u please make  a clear full page screenshot of the trade example with written rules on it?

thanks.

sure I will do that now. 1 sec

#7 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 01:53 PM

First thank you Sasuke for the effort that you are doing to help us and thankyou this amazing system that merge between BB, supply and demand, and fibo lines.

I finished my trading session 40/5 or 45/5 I don't remember lol.
This is the most accurate system I've ever use it and I hope it will continue like this.
Guys you should help us to test this strategy during Asian session since Sasuke and I we trade only and London and NY.

Thank you again Sasuke I know im annoying a little but you I'm still noob and I really appreciate your help brah.

You're not annoying at all. You are very helpful. Thank you for helping me make this strategy and testing my other ones ;)

• tarikou90 likes this

#8 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:02 PM

Great strategy  Sasuk9, well all of them( threads you made ) . Wish you huge ITMs and endless ones 2 .

• Anmol and Mabz like this

#9 tarikou90

tarikou90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:03 PM

For the guys who don't knows how to draw fibo (like i was until sasuke shows me the perfect way to draw it)

watch this video 

and to who are confused in which direction they should draw the fibo iles here is a tips:

uhYfeqE.png

• swanny and jolusan like this

#10 tarikou90

tarikou90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:17 PM

i took this nice ITM 1 minute ago

All the golden Susano rules met

zqGSnKV.png

• mascaxxx likes this

#11 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:32 PM

Here is a picture example with the rules written on the picture. Hope this helps

Attached Files

• Attached File  Sus2.PNG   563.49KB   143 downloads

• skyler, fasih, jolusan and 4 others like this

#12 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:40 PM

Picture examples of how to draw Fibonacci using this system. First picture is downward move(top to bottom) and second picture is upward move(bottom to top)

Attached Files

• yassou likes this

#13 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 02:52 PM

Another ITM. I was conservative in waiting for it to hit the 61.8 but aggresive in trading only a touch of the bollinger band. Nice ITM ;)

Attached Files

• Senz and yassou like this

#14 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:00 PM

Great strategy  Sasuk9, well all of them( threads you made ) . Wish you huge ITMs and endless ones 2 .

Thanks Hameed. I dont have to wish you endless ITMs because i know you get them anyway but I will wish you to keep making the brokers go broke and file for bankruptcy ahahaha ;)

• hameed412 likes this

#15 BobbyboB

BobbyboB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:11 PM

Long Trades

Find an Upward mover with its Demand Zone(most recent)

Draw Fibonacci from the bottom of the zone candle to the high of the rally

Candle has JUST crossed below and closes below the 50(aggressive) or 61.8(conservative/higher probability) retracement(avoid long wicks)

Same candle must also touch(aggressive) or close outside(conservative) bottom bollinger band

Watch out for resistance

After candle closes take a CALL 1 candle expiry

Short Trades

Find a Downward move with its Supply Zone(most recent)

Draw Fibonacci from the top of the zone candle to the low of the drop

Candle has JUST crossed above and closes above the 50(aggressive) or 61.8( conservative/higher probability) retracement(avoid long wicks)

Same candle must also touch(aggressive) or close outside(conservative/higher probability) top bollinger band

Watch out for resistance

After candle closes take a PUT 1 candle expiry

Can anyone translate it in German please :) thanks a lot in front

• jolusan likes this

#16 tarikou90

tarikou90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:13 PM

Long Trades

Find an Upward mover with its Demand Zone(most recent)

Draw Fibonacci from the bottom of the zone candle to the high of the rally

Candle has JUST crossed below and closes below the 50(aggressive) or 61.8(conservative/higher probability) retracement(avoid long wicks)

Same candle must also touch(aggressive) or close outside(conservative) bottom bollinger band

Watch out for resistance

After candle closes take a CALL 1 candle expiry

Short Trades

Find a Downward move with its Supply Zone(most recent)

Draw Fibonacci from the top of the zone candle to the low of the drop

Candle has JUST crossed above and closes above the 50(aggressive) or 61.8( conservative/higher probability) retracement(avoid long wicks)

Same candle must also touch(aggressive) or close outside(conservative/higher probability) top bollinger band

Watch out for resistance

After candle closes take a PUT 1 candle expiry

Can anyone translate it in German please :) thanks a lot in front

watch the video and the screenshots you will understand everything

#17 tarikou90

tarikou90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:21 PM

ITM

6UOLSdt.png

#18 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:31 PM

ITM

Attached Files

• yassou likes this

#19 tarikou90

tarikou90

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 521 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:34 PM

ITM 

lNZeWTq.png

#20 Sasuke9

Sasuke9

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 30 September 2015 - 03:56 PM

Heres another ITM. From my tests a close beyond the 61.8 and a bollinger band outside close is the highest probability trade of this system. I believe if you guys just trade those conservative high probability set ups you will have a great ITM percentage

Also guys and girls, when you take trades post your trades here so we can see if the fibonacci levels are drawn correctly. Not to insult anyones intelligence or anything but just in case you are not familiar with fibos. And I am no expert on fibonacci believe me but I do know how to use the tool. Hope this helps

Attached Files

• tradesmart, skyler, inelements and 1 other like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.