Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 07:41 PM) oooops.. sorry about that mtp.. :)
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:30 PM) no need to be disrespectful towards other members though
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:29 PM) Congrats hj :)
@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 08:56 AM) salamat ktp.. B)
@  traderpusa : (08 April 2020 - 02:10 AM) congrats happyjas.
@  happyjas : (07 April 2020 - 01:45 PM) 100 pips on EU, thanks ktp.. thanks MAster David.. Use the verified strategy here in this forum.. B) ("crossing fingers is gambling", geez roopem, get your indicator and your strategy then shove it in your butt!!) :lol:
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) Q was just extended to April 30.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) @Singh, true, but wife and kids at home now too 24H lol. No peace anymore.
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 11:05 PM) @traderpusa lol I dont think quarantine is a problem for traders. We are usually stuck to screensn24/7 lol
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:34 PM) well, already 3.5 weeks in quarantine, most probably 3 more to go.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:32 PM) :blink:
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:15 PM) @happyjas I think it have room to go down another 100 pips or so,but who knows
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:13 PM) @Tripack Sup T how are you man?
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:44 AM) "You could just go with your own instinct.. all the time. I have gone on what I have always thought."
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:42 AM) roopem, that's your opinion.. don't take it seriously.. I've shown my sentiment through chart reading.. your call?.. what say you?..
@  roopem : (06 April 2020 - 01:08 AM) crossing fingers is gambling
@  happyjas : (05 April 2020 - 11:00 PM) heads up guys and gals!.. EU goin' up.. fingers crossed here.. B) https://imgur.com/wNQBQT4
@  Tripack : (05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM) Hey Mr Singh
@  Singh : (05 April 2020 - 12:53 AM) Hey Fellas,how is everyone
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 01:12 PM) @Nickachino I hope not to be honest

Photo

IQOption - martingalers STAY AWAY!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 pol17

pol17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 03:53 AM

It'll happen again and in near future you guys may face more problems with IQOption, specially who trade on binary options. As because of 70% of traders on their platform constantly trade on the turbo options (1 to 5 minutes expiry) and only 10% of them have regular profit which is fantastic for IQOption. The rest 30% of traders choose binary options and nearly 20% of them have regular profit which becomes headache for IQOption.

Pressium, are you an IQOption insider?  ;) From where do your numbers come? Or has IQOption released a circular with announcement of how many profitable traders they have?  ;)

#22 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 09:13 AM

It'll happen again and in near future you guys may face more problems with IQOption, specially who trade on binary options. As because of 70% of traders on their platform constantly trade on the turbo options (1 to 5 minutes expiry) and only 10% of them have regular profit which is fantastic for IQOption. The rest 30% of traders choose binary options and nearly 20% of them have regular profit which becomes headache for IQOption.

So wait for surprises as because they how much we love surprises.

Brokers are always Smarter than Traders.

IQ Option can't afford to go "Full Retard". By that I mean, they can't create an environment where traders can't trade at all and can't get any good trading results. Because trading in itself is already difficult enough and reality is 90% of traders lose money and only a small % stays profitable. Even if the other 90% aren't bad traders. It's just fact.

So far in defense of IQ Option (despite the recent limitation on how much $$ you can put in the 15,30,45min expiries) it's the only platform that even has any indicators, which is a great helpful tool. 

How many BO Brokers do you know that provide built-in chart indicators? Most don't even have candle-sticks. 

So in that regard IQ is being very helpful.

Also their new website/ platform is launching soon which hopefully will use less CPU/ Ram and give less errors too.

• nulltrader and chalan8 like this

#23 freia

freia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:09 AM

no i haven't petyaaa honestly speaking 1-2-3-4-5m i didnt face such thing UNLESS i got internet connection issue

It means consecutive candles!!! 1,2,3,4..etc consecutive candles and martingale = hell in IQOption!

#24 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:14 AM

It means consecutive candles!!! 1,2,3,4..etc consecutive candles and martingale = hell in IQOption!

Freia, my trading style is not taking each candle by it self i might take 1 or 2 or 3 or 4m exp and within this exp i do my ( martingale )

#25 Pressium

Pressium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 02:57 AM

Pressium, are you an IQOption insider?  ;) From where do your numbers come? Or has IQOption released a circular with announcement of how many profitable traders they have?  ;)

Yes, they did otherwise it's not possible to get that much accurate data :)

@ MXBO, I agree with you and hope IQOption will remain beneficial to all of us from all perspective than other brokers.

But as you can see IQOption has already started to create such a situation where traders are not feeling comfortable and this discomfort is about those trading margins they're developing.

#26 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:23 AM

Yes, they did otherwise it's not possible to get that much accurate data :)

@ MXBO, I agree with you and hope IQOption will remain beneficial to all of us from all perspective than other brokers.

But as you can see IQOption has already started to create such a situation where traders are not feeling comfortable and this discomfort is about those trading margins they're developing.

Yes but like I said they can't go so far to create a totally useless platform.

Or nobody would trade with them and ppl flock away to other brokers.

#27 petyaaa6

petyaaa6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:27 AM

I got today a ,,purchase error" not enough options..etc..etc . They told me : browser problem, internet speed problem, cookies problem. :D LoL. Im using chrome (what they offered me haha) , internet speed: over 35ms.. mine is 5ms... cookies: only during sequence. After that 1 candle, no purchase error .
Well, its weird.... 

#28 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:37 AM

Like I said, to look professional enough they need to tweak their platform.

Do you know many serious companies imposing a certain browser so you can use their website, clean your cookies etc ?

Or do they do everything they can to adopt as much browsers as possible, even mobile layouts etc ?

You speak over speed and milliseconds but to where ? 35ms is the roud trip time relative to a certain destination, which one are you referring to ?

#29 Addicted

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 09:46 AM

I can confirm this happened to me today. Shocking. If this had been on my 3rd or 4th step. I would have closed my account right there and then.
Operator gave me BS excuse about browser settings, I kid you not, here is an excerpt from our chat:

15:00
Olga

please try to clean cash and cookies in your browser
platform should work properly

You
Again I ask you, does this mean you are limiting the trades taken on an expiration time?
please answer. I want this in writing
Is there a limit on trades taken?

Olga
we dont have such limits at the moment

Sounds like BS to me.

#30 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:18 PM

will i want to say something guys if the platform is not helping your way in trading so simply leave them before it to late ( huge loss)

am sure there will be other platforms that can work well the your strategy . 

on the other side many traders find their platform almost perfect for their strategy . 

for that the discussion will never end on that matter . just my opinion 

wishing for all of you the best of luck 

#31 petyaaa6

petyaaa6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:30 PM

thanks man!
All my problem is, that purchase error. And i believe, if this happening to me some kind of reason, then it could happen to others aswell. And using a system that needs immediately trades, one after another can be killed cuz of it.  I dont wipe them out yet, but its a bit weird

#32 Addicted

Addicted

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 07:00 PM

I thought I'd give them a chance for another month but today I closed my account. Had the same problem with errors mentioned above, and this was on flat stakes on many different time frames and currency pairs and more often then I can count which is too disruptive to my trading. They also reduced my payouts. I had increased my account size by 340% and maybe this is just a reason or coincidence but my payouts on EUR USD dropped to 45% during the day. Not at night. I also noticed that when I purchased 10  different options at 70% payout on larger timescales, although they all won, the payout was then reduced to 24% 2 hours later on expiry and this is what I won!! Even though I purchased the options earlier! This was the final straw. The chat representative confirmed they are allowed to do this and that the payout at expiry can change to the time of purchase. Well I think that's absurd, if you show me a percentage, I would have thought that when I placed a trade at that payout it would stick to it and not change at expiry level that suits the broker. I strongly advise all to look for another broker as they have got worse over time and are starting to manipulate in their favour. I would like to say a big middle finger to IQ Options!

• Pressium likes this

#33 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 29 October 2015 - 03:28 AM

I thought I'd give them a chance for another month but today I closed my account. Had the same problem with errors mentioned above, and this was on flat stakes on many different time frames and currency pairs and more often then I can count which is too disruptive to my trading. They also reduced my payouts. I had increased my account size by 340% and maybe this is just a reason or coincidence but my payouts on EUR USD dropped to 45% during the day. Not at night. I also noticed that when I purchased 10  different options at 70% payout on larger timescales, although they all won, the payout was then reduced to 24% 2 hours later on expiry and this is what I won!! Even though I purchased the options earlier! This was the final straw. The chat representative confirmed they are allowed to do this and that the payout at expiry can change to the time of purchase. Well I think that's absurd, if you show me a percentage, I would have thought that when I placed a trade at that payout it would stick to it and not change at expiry level that suits the broker. I strongly advise all to look for another broker as they have got worse over time and are starting to manipulate in their favour. I would like to say a big middle finger to IQ Options!

I never had this issue (yes sometimes "Purchase Error" but it happens with most brokers). But the other problems you mention are much bigger issues. Where in the part of the world are you?

It is possible that IQ single-outs some people and gives them disadvantages. In that case I agree with you stop trading with them and  find another broker.

In my case I guess I'm lucky, never had %-payout reductions and I was also able to withdraw a lot of profits without problems.

• devhie likes this

#34 deejayms

deejayms

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 November 2015 - 05:15 PM

iq options also changing profit ratio down for traders who have strings of wins. demo app account on my phone is totally different from the desktop demo with the wins on it.

#35 IQ Option

IQ Option

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:32 AM

IQ has issues with martingale systems.

I played 3 times my 60s system and 5th trade always was problematic.

2 times on demo, one 5th bet issues with platform and placing bet, another time another day, second time lags, and error on site.

Then I've tried on live account and 5th trade I get completly different candle than my mt4, mt5 and other broker candlesticks...

Be aware, they know what possible system you're trading I think, now IQ for me is only for demo purposes.

best regards

Hello!

The Martingale system is totaly legal at the IQ Option trading platform. 

Please precise do you have "purchse error" - in this case please, check your connection speed and I would recommend you to use the incognito mode (CTRL+SHIFT+N)

Our platform has no option of the additional analyzers or the MetaTrader.

Please note that our platform is already equipped with all the necessary and useful instruments and their number is constantly growing. 

Have a nice day!

#36 IQ Option

IQ Option

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 10:42 AM

Hello!

We never reduce the payouts for our clients, please contact us via tikets or [email protected] and we will resolve your situation.

Also in 1 month we will release the new version of the platform with 2 year prices historial, also we will offer more indicators and trading tools, new desigh and the payout up to 1500% at the innovate option type, the "Dinamic option".

We wish you great day!

#37 Money_Sandwich

Money_Sandwich

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 08:58 AM

https://gyazo.com/e4...1f70bb4f040d18f

https://gyazo.com/2c...06ba89d2678bc05

This just happened to me on my attempt to take trade on the bear candle in opposite direction which would have been ITM. 

I have been getting this error a lot lately, especially on my 4th or 5th step. This has now happened on my 2nd step! What the hell is this? I have wrote complaints to IQ but keep getting information about changing browsers. Well that's a load of rubbish. For arguments sake I tried that, but I still got these errors.I personally will be looking for a new broker as this has made me lose lots of money. It's too much of a coincidence that this always happens to me when taking trades outside of the BB in opposite direction. This is truly manipulating trades in their favour. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem. I've reduced my trades sizes considerably as a HIT now occurs for me when IQ decide to implement this error to prevent trades at the most crucial times.

The funny things is I know this is built in to their platform, as taking the trade on the next candle which is not one I would normally take works, this is candle now on the inside of BB. 

I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

EVERYONE DO NOT JOIN IQ AS THIS WILL SURELY MEAN BLOWING YOUR ACCOUNT SOONER OR LATER. 

THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED OR STOPPED!

#38 Evil Hippie's Dad

Evil Hippie's Dad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:04 AM

With my previous laptop same happened to me daily and it helped when I cleared cookies and history in my browser. I switched to new laptop three weeks ago and the hole problem vanished completely.

#39 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 09 November 2015 - 05:04 AM

https://gyazo.com/e4...1f70bb4f040d18f

https://gyazo.com/2c...06ba89d2678bc05

This just happened to me on my attempt to take trade on the bear candle in opposite direction which would have been ITM. 

I have been getting this error a lot lately, especially on my 4th or 5th step. This has now happened on my 2nd step! What the hell is this? I have wrote complaints to IQ but keep getting information about changing browsers. Well that's a load of rubbish. For arguments sake I tried that, but I still got these errors.I personally will be looking for a new broker as this has made me lose lots of money. It's too much of a coincidence that this always happens to me when taking trades outside of the BB in opposite direction. This is truly manipulating trades in their favour. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having this problem. I've reduced my trades sizes considerably as a HIT now occurs for me when IQ decide to implement this error to prevent trades at the most crucial times.

The funny things is I know this is built in to their platform, as taking the trade on the next candle which is not one I would normally take works, this is candle now on the inside of BB. 

I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH

EVERYONE DO NOT JOIN IQ AS THIS WILL SURELY MEAN BLOWING YOUR ACCOUNT SOONER OR LATER. 

THIS NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED OR STOPPED!

This "no ore available options" is one issue with IQ Option.

No other broker limits traders that way. Unfortunately we have to see what happens and if IQ Option changes their policy. Because it's a bit ridiculous to only assign a small portion for a time-frame for ALL TRADERS on their platform.

For example QuickOption let's you buy any time-frame, any time, a 75000 position no matter what. And they only have a limit of 150000 (yes you read right, 150K) in a time-frame. 

So IQ Option limitation of few 100 bucks (or sometimes 1200-1500, still that can be low if you have a bigger account) per time-frame is ridiculous.

#40 tootro20

tootro20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:57 PM

I scare from IQoption because of i do not know they want change their policy to losse our money or not!

I love IQoption broker helped me a lot but i do not know about next!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.