Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 07:41 PM) oooops.. sorry about that mtp.. :)
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:30 PM) no need to be disrespectful towards other members though
@  Tripack : (08 April 2020 - 03:29 PM) Congrats hj :)
@  happyjas : (08 April 2020 - 08:56 AM) salamat ktp.. B)
@  traderpusa : (08 April 2020 - 02:10 AM) congrats happyjas.
@  happyjas : (07 April 2020 - 01:45 PM) 100 pips on EU, thanks ktp.. thanks MAster David.. Use the verified strategy here in this forum.. B) ("crossing fingers is gambling", geez roopem, get your indicator and your strategy then shove it in your butt!!) :lol:
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) Q was just extended to April 30.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 11:40 PM) @Singh, true, but wife and kids at home now too 24H lol. No peace anymore.
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 11:05 PM) @traderpusa lol I dont think quarantine is a problem for traders. We are usually stuck to screensn24/7 lol
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:34 PM) well, already 3.5 weeks in quarantine, most probably 3 more to go.
@  traderpusa : (06 April 2020 - 08:32 PM) :blink:
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:15 PM) @happyjas I think it have room to go down another 100 pips or so,but who knows
@  Singh : (06 April 2020 - 05:13 PM) @Tripack Sup T how are you man?
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:44 AM) "You could just go with your own instinct.. all the time. I have gone on what I have always thought."
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:42 AM) roopem, that's your opinion.. don't take it seriously.. I've shown my sentiment through chart reading.. your call?.. what say you?..
@  roopem : (06 April 2020 - 01:08 AM) crossing fingers is gambling
@  happyjas : (05 April 2020 - 11:00 PM) heads up guys and gals!.. EU goin' up.. fingers crossed here.. B) https://imgur.com/wNQBQT4
@  Tripack : (05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM) Hey Mr Singh
@  Singh : (05 April 2020 - 12:53 AM) Hey Fellas,how is everyone
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 01:12 PM) @Nickachino I hope not to be honest

Photo

IQOption - martingalers STAY AWAY!

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 freia

freia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:56 AM

In broker discussion thread you will find many complaints about IQOption  http://www.binaryopt.../703-iq-option/

Yesterday I posted there about PURCHASE ERROR

(http://www.binaryopt...ge-8#entry36269)

Today I got another error:

"THERE IS NO MORE AVAILABLE OPTIONS FOR THIS EXPIRATION TIME. PLEASE TRY A DIFFERENT EXPIRY TIME OR CHOOSE OTHER ASSET".

Attached File  iqshit.png   107.92KB   17 downloads

What a hell? This is not FOREX, BO is only betting, not purchasing contracts.

I use martingale and now this has happened to me 2 times in the middle of martingale, so of course I lost.

So guys, I really do NOT RECOMMEND IQOPTION to martingalers!!!

• Xiaofeng, boederzeng, Alessio1979 and 1 other like this

#2 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:32 AM

Yup. They adjusted their system to make it even more difficult for people to make $$. Now you can no longer buy bigger sizes and get as many executions as you want within a time-frame to offset being out of the money if necessary.

Spoke to my account manager about this and he said they now allocated €6K per time-frame for ALL traders at IQ option in that particular asset and time-frame. But most of the time you can get like 800-1000 for yourself.

I never heard of a platform doing this. And it's one way for them to throttle bigger wins by users as well as being able to offset being out of the money better. Now you have to really nail the trade and it's harder.

He also said that 90%+ of traders don't even use that much $$ as I do but it's just really disappointing. Who cares if most people use small money. If I wanna trade with bigger sizes let me.

I will still continue to trade with them but I have to adjust my previous trading style.

#3 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 07:57 AM

Yup. They adjusted their system to make it even more difficult for people to make $$. Now you can no longer buy bigger sizes and get as many executions as you want within a time-frame to offset being out of the money if necessary.

Spoke to my account manager about this and he said they now allocated €6K per time-frame for ALL traders at IQ option in that particular asset and time-frame. But most of the time you can get like 800-1000 for yourself.

I never heard of a platform doing this. And it's one way for them to throttle bigger wins by users as well as being able to offset being out of the money better. Now you have to really nail the trade and it's harder.

He also said that 90%+ of traders don't even use that much $$ as I do but it's just really disappointing. Who cares if most people use small money. If I wanna trade with bigger sizes let me.

I will still continue to trade with them but I have to adjust my previous trading style.

let me see if i understand. if there are 600 people that already put 10 $ for expiry at 10.52 am (just giving a random number). my 10 $ stake will be rejected? 

• neddihrehat likes this

#4 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:09 AM

let me see if i understand. if there are 600 people that already put 10 $ for expiry at 10.52 am (just giving a random number). my 10 $ stake will be rejected? 

According to what he told me it's this (but only for the Binary Options section with longer time frames of 15, 30 & 45 min expiration):

If you wanna enter Calls/ Puts of EURUSD at 11:30 for an expiration at 11:45 you will only get about a total of 800-1000 worth (in whatever currency you trade) Calls/ Puts.

Normally you can always get that amount but according to what he told me if many IQ Option traders get the same asset & expiration time and already bought up the 6K allocated amount by IQ Option then you won't get much or anything.

So far I've always been able to get a max of about 800-1000 in time-frames & assets. Few times I could only get 80-100 or 200 max. 

Either way this is really stupid. If in future there are many more traders on their platform and all trade the same asset/ expiration time the shared 6K allocated by IQ is used up fast. I don't know how they can do this, makes no sense.

As a trader you should be able to get as much of a size as you want as long as you have enough money in the account.

I can understand if there'd be a limit of 10K per time-frame. Some brokers have a limit of that. Otherwise it's just really frustrating with such limitations.

#5 luca1073

luca1073

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,364 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 08:59 AM

According to what he told me it's this (but only for the Binary Options section with longer time frames of 15, 30 & 45 min expiration):

If you wanna enter Calls/ Puts of EURUSD at 11:30 for an expiration at 11:45 you will only get about a total of 800-1000 worth (in whatever currency you trade) Calls/ Puts.

Normally you can always get that amount but according to what he told me if many IQ Option traders get the same asset & expiration time and already bought up the 6K allocated amount by IQ Option then you won't get much or anything.

So far I've always been able to get a max of about 800-1000 in time-frames & assets. Few times I could only get 80-100 or 200 max. 

Either way this is really stupid. If in future there are many more traders on their platform and all trade the same asset/ expiration time the shared 6K allocated by IQ is used up fast. I don't know how they can do this, makes no sense.

As a trader you should be able to get as much of a size as you want as long as you have enough money in the account.

I can understand if there'd be a limit of 10K per time-frame. Some brokers have a limit of that. Otherwise it's just really frustrating with such limitations.

limitations in trading bring nowhere and may damage the broker in short and long term. it s the trader that should decide. 

its like when i lived in argentina.  the government wanted to control and restrict the foreign exchange of their local currency (the peso) prohibiting the argentinians to buy dollars or euros hoping that the money would stay in the country. this just created the black market and the peso lost 300 % of its value. people don't like limitations.

in the binary options case if they hope to contain losses with limitations or restrictions or screw the traders they will see all the traders leave their platform and go elsewhere like the money in argentina

#6 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:05 AM

oh thanks god i dont trade more than 3-5m :)

#7 petyaaa6

petyaaa6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:10 AM

What about that martingale stuff?
Hameed you trade many during 1 expiry time.. you havent experienced like that?

#8 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:20 AM

What about that martingale stuff?
Hameed you trade many during 1 expiry time.. you havent experienced like that?

no i haven't petyaaa honestly speaking 1-2-3-4-5m i didnt face such thing UNLESS i got internet connection issue

• neddihrehat and petyaaa6 like this

#9 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:27 AM

oh thanks god i dont trade more than 3-5m :)

Those "Turbo Options" of 1-6min's are much more dangerous and risky. I trade them too during slower market times but during more volume/ active market it's tough and you can put more money in the 15, 30, 45min.

I had a stellar past few months in those longer expiry, made about €30K in last 2 months, not counting another 30K of profits which I had in the account but unfortunately blew those like a dumbass.

Anyway. As luca mentioned, limitations are not good and could damage their reputation and traders leave elsewhere.

Hopefully more people complain and IQ changes their system again.

#10 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:30 AM

There are more than 10 traders on this thread complaining the same manipulation/restriction stuff imposed by IQoption whose representative must be here by now reading this horrible complaints and do damage control.

I m waiting for lock accounts complaints which we hear plenty of such horrendous stories of it which clients faced with IQoptions on other forums. This is raise the bar of complaints against IQoptions rendering them to be another big time scam broker.

Either you take serious caution against IQoption or expose yourself to possible lost of your entire profits plus deposit, its your choice. The red flag is definitely raised on this broker. No point gamble with a scam broker who has no capacity to pay you back your profits or deposit money !!!

• neddihrehat likes this
Moving on............再见

#11 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 09:31 AM

Those "Turbo Options" of 1-6min's are much more dangerous and risky. I trade them too during slower market times but during more volume/ active market it's tough and you can put more money in the 15, 30, 45min.

I had a stellar past few months in those longer expiry, made about €30K in last 2 months, not counting another 30K of profits which I had in the account but unfortunately blew those like a dumbass.

Anyway. As luca mentioned, limitations are not good and could damage their reputation and traders leave elsewhere.

Hopefully more people complain and IQ changes their system again.

Great to hear that MXBO and wish you a huge itms all the way 

Yes they are very risky BUT if you know how to handle them then they became very profitable :) 

#12 MXBO

MXBO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 10:35 AM

There are more than 10 traders on this thread complaining the same manipulation/restriction stuff imposed by IQoption whose representative must be here by now reading this horrible complaints and do damage control.

I m waiting for lock accounts complaints which we hear plenty of such horrendous stories of it which clients faced with IQoptions on other forums. This is raise the bar of complaints against IQoptions rendering them to be another big time scam broker.

Either you take serious caution against IQoption or expose yourself to possible lost of your entire profits plus deposit, its your choice. The red flag is definitely raised on this broker. No point gamble with a scam broker who has no capacity to pay you back your profits or deposit money !!!

I wouldn't call them scam. 

I've been able to withdraw a lot of money with them sans any problems. 

BUT yes they too try (just like so many other brokers) to create hurdles for traders to make bigger profits.

• fasih and pol17 like this

#13 fasih

fasih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 10:39 AM

I wouldn't call them scam. 

I've been able to withdraw a lot of money with them sans any problems. 

BUT yes they too try (just like so many other brokers) to create hurdles for traders to make bigger profits.

squeeze every broker for what they are worth and then flip to another when he create problems, repeat the process , until u get back to the initial broker :D

• pol17 likes this

#14 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,909 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 11:22 AM

squeeze every broker for what they are worth and then flip to another when he create problems, repeat the process , until u get back to the initial broker :D

Well, Every good scams do the same.

Creates a Broker with some cysec and stuff.

Then squeeze many traders for what they are worth.

Then flip to another company.

Repeat the process until they find the first person they scammed.

And, then what?

Then try to scam him again.

If someone plays with your money, you are bound to act unless its not your money.

Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#15 fasih

fasih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 11:28 AM

Well, Every good scams do the same.

Creates a Broker with some cysec and stuff.

Then squeeze many traders for what they are worth.

Then flip to another company.

Repeat the process until they find the first person they scammed.

And, then what?

Then try to scam him again.

If someone plays with your money, you are bound to act unless its not your money.

its a poetic tone , nd u completed the poem for what it was worth :P

#16 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:46 PM

looool  i IQ OPTION if they are good in platform and withdraws and no issues in my trades ( at least for me and for the past 12 months ) 

Then sorry Yaw i would not call the a scam at all . this is my opinion .

• devhie likes this

#17 Tripack

Tripack

Trader

• Moderators
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:13 PM

With all due respect Hameed, I think we all know by now that YOU don't have any issues with IQ :)
I would be more interested to have a bit more posting population diversity when it comes to the IQ subject because it gets repetitive.
  • neddihrehat likes this

#18 hameed412

hameed412

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 01:20 PM

With all due respect Hameed, I think we all know by now that YOU don't have any issues with IQ :)
I would be more interested to have a bit more posting population diversity when it comes to the IQ subject because it gets repetitive.

as you wish Tripack :)   i will not post any feedback on this thread or any thread related to ( IQOption ) 

#19 Pressium

Pressium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 10:37 AM

It'll happen again and in near future you guys may face more problems with IQOption, specially who trade on binary options. As because of 70% of traders on their platform constantly trade on the turbo options (1 to 5 minutes expiry) and only 10% of them have regular profit which is fantastic for IQOption. The rest 30% of traders choose binary options and nearly 20% of them have regular profit which becomes headache for IQOption.

So wait for surprises as because they how much we love surprises.

Brokers are always Smarter than Traders.

#20 jungli

jungli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 12:27 PM

IQ has issues with martingale systems.

I played 3 times my 60s system and 5th trade always was problematic.

2 times on demo, one 5th bet issues with platform and placing bet, another time another day, second time lags, and error on site.

Then I've tried on live account and 5th trade I get completly different candle than my mt4, mt5 and other broker candlesticks...

Be aware, they know what possible system you're trading I think, now IQ for me is only for demo purposes.

best regards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.