Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:20 AM) Does anyone has experience with dukastcopy?
@  Shahram : (22 September 2019 - 10:18 AM) dukascopy
@  gabrielscama... : (21 September 2019 - 12:25 PM) mt5
@  Tripack : (21 September 2019 - 12:12 PM) Heh
@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol

Photo

Centre of Gravity and MA

COG EMA Centre of gravity MT4 Binary options

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Rustyh6281

Rustyh6281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 05:53 AM

Morning all ...

I wanted to share a system with you i am still developing ... and would love some help in testing and developing the strategy.

I work a lof of strange shift patterns, so can't always be at a computer to trade

Is anyone willing to test it for a few weeks?

I will send you the Template and Indi's used in MT4

If you are on another platform, you may have to use your own knowledge to get the indi's in place

Binary options - 5M charts

10-15Min trades

All charts tradable (but i avoid JPY)

To try keep this a clean thread, i will take 20 people and email / PM you directly the pdf file

I dont want this thread to become a question / answer page like so many others

I will collate all the questions and communicate with the selected few directly

You dont have to be an expert with Binary options .. just willing to follow the rules and let me know your thoughts / questions / results

Novice - Experienced traders are all welcome

PLEASE PM me if interested

ONCE i have the final product tested and the majority of the group are happy ... i will get it out to the Binary Options Edge community ASAP!

• MasterBlaster, andynm and mb6226 like this

#2 arbaz

arbaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:03 AM

share your strategy indicators and template please

#3 Chrispap

Chrispap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAachen Germany

Posted 12 September 2015 - 05:31 AM

Only a few selected? Get out of the community ASAP?

Sounds pretty selfish...

#4 jestlluka

jestlluka

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 07:40 AM

Sounds pretty selfish...

Agree .. He only need ideas and help with testing then leave community..

Haha

#5 Xiaofeng

Xiaofeng

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 09:01 AM

Rustyh is an old member here. Just to note he is not a newcomer.

#6 andynm

andynm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:38 AM

Sounds pretty selfish...

"Get it out to the community", as in posting the template + indis, not get out of the community haha.

Don't worry, Rusty is Trusty

#7 Rustyh6281

Rustyh6281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 05:12 AM

Hi Guys ... i have been up front here .. i dont want this thread to turn into 100's of pages of questions and comments until this is nailed on ...

I will share with everyone once i am at that stage!

Even if i dont share (which i will) there will be upto 20 people from this forum who will share it if i dont! So dont panic ...

As for #jestlluka and #arbaz  and #chrispap -  i dont care if you dont like it ... i have explained why ... i am sure admin can and will kick / delete me if they want this

As Xiao says (hi buy the way buddy!) - - I have been here since (almost) the start ... with BOD and seen it all come and go ...

I am just trying to give back in a big way here ... if this works and i can get some people to help get it working ... we ALL benifit!

I work shifts as a cop here in the UK ... so i work nights, days, all sorts ... this is why i can't always be sat at my computer at 0800am - 1700 to try out stratergies and systems

Hence, asking for help!

#8 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 662 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 07:18 AM

Agree .. He only need ideas and help with testing then leave community..

Haha

As others have said, he has been a LONG time loyal member and I don't see him doing that at all.

• Rustyh6281 likes this

#9 Rustyh6281

Rustyh6281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 13 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

Just to let you all know ... David and Tripack both have a copy of the system ... so if i am NOT true to my word, they can (and will (if it has any merrit)) release it for all to see!

BUT ... i dont want to release anything that isnt as good as it should be! So .. please be patient .. give me a little time and hopefully i can bring you something wonderful (and simplz!)...

#10 Rustyh6281

Rustyh6281

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:30 AM

Hi Guys ...

THANK YOU for bearing with me on this one ... i have been working my regular job a lot and doing some extra hours, so not had a lot of time on here.

My original strat has changed a little from the initial feedback, where there is now an extra indicator to try give some more conformation ...

it still needs a little work, so constructive feedback is OBVIOUSLY welcome ...

Here it is :::

This is a 5M chart Strat,

Open the .tpl ... you should get a 5M chart with several indicators

1) COG (Center Of Gravity)

2) 13 EMA

3) 5 EMA

4) UT FAST indi

SELL TRADE :

1) COG is in an down trend (lines moving down)

2) Price is within between the upper Green and Orange line (upper portion)

3) An EMA cross occurs within this are, with Blue (5EMA) Crossing the Pink (13EMA) from above, moving down

4) The Green UT FAST indi crosses the Red line from above

Place a 5M SELL trade

What we are looking for and why :

1) COG in up trend - shows us where the center of gravity is heading ... Trend is our friend here

2) Price between the green / orange lower lines ... Over sold

3) EMA cross ... trend is shifting to bullish (Arrow and sound)

4) UT cross ... Price is moving back to the Center of Gravity

NOTE :::

> On the UT cross ... If it looks as if it is 'about' to cross in a Bullish signal ... and your current candle is clearly BULLISH ... it will cross on the close.

So, you can get in on the end of the candle (last 5 - 10 seconds) with Markets World, to get the next 5M candle expiry.

> The EMA will most likelly cross before the UT. So, give it UPTO 15M (3bars) anymore ... we will have missed the move.

hL0Px2T.jpg

NOTE - Red lines are not printed with this system, added via MT4 for illustration

og15GDo.jpg

Here are my links to the indicators and tpl.

goo.gl/E3qNks

For a buy trade ::: Reverse it!

I cant give you a ITM rate at this time, as the COG repaints ... 285 candles, so back testing is difficult.

And as i said, i am working a lot, so dont trade as much as i would like

WIll post some more pics as they happen ...
Thanks and good luck

Russ

Of note : This works well for Forex with taking the trade and looking for a 100pip TP. or when it hits the Blue COG

• mascaxxx and mb6226 like this

#11 paki786

paki786

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:24 AM

Rustyh is an old member here. Just to note he is not a newcomer.

New commers should also be encouraged.

#12 Chrispap

Chrispap

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 347 posts
  • LocationAachen Germany

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:43 AM

So if someone is an old member he enjoys the privilege to interact with only a few selected?? Is this the concept of unselfish contribution in this forum ?

#13 Mondmann

Mondmann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:00 AM

I tested a Center of gravity Indicator yesterday and it repaints like hell. What about yours?

• sammary likes this

some folks win and some folks won't.

German Facebook Group: https://www.facebook...93621324308805/

#14 Battery

Battery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 21 November 2015 - 02:18 PM

I tested a Center of gravity Indicator yesterday and it repaints like hell. What about yours?

Think of the COG indi as a trend direction indicator. It is showing you that the market is currently trending up/down. They WILL 'repaint' as the market always changes direction.  I'd also love to own an indicator that does not deviate and shows me exactly where the market is going. To Predict the future is a simple way of putting it. The closest thing I've seen is the John Ehlers' Swami-chart indicator.

The strategy is sound in principle and Rusty has kindly shared it with us to help make it more effective, for everyone to benefit from.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: COG, EMA, Centre of gravity, MT4, Binary options

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.