Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Cookiebrawler : (17 September 2019 - 04:27 PM) MegaMoney 90%
@  aasir : (16 September 2019 - 10:25 PM) Binary Triumph
@  traderpusa : (10 September 2019 - 01:35 AM) that was my bmw lol. E60.
@  Monoaldo : (10 September 2019 - 01:34 AM) E60
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:12 AM) well said.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:07 AM) at least for the moment, china will hold back because of economic conditions. My guess is they want to involve PLA but simply are not in a position to do so for the moment.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:05 AM) well, regardless of any agreement between uk and europe, there is still nato is trump doesn't blow it up lol
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) I am really worried about HK if the PLA phase in this can interrupt the entire chain between FX liquidity and current import / export countries. I understand that we have a bunch of corporations exposed to China, now believe that 99 percent of them are stable in HK because they have a high law. If the PLA gets in, they'll substitute this economic centre with a singapore.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 11:04 AM) Yeah, they're really a very significant player. I am informed that there is also a lot more than economic, for instance there are a number of military agreements agreed between the GB and the EU, which is serious.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:02 AM) the UK being part of the EU GDP figures, but not part of the Euro only makes things a bit complicated on how to interpret numbers for trading purposes.
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 11:00 AM) of course one needs to focus on US being the biggest economy but UK is still up there. https://gyazo.com/42...39df1c7c58d9221
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) I'm focused on the US, so I don't spend so much on the GB, I'm supposed to study it well since 2015, but something has altered worldwide, literally, it's an enormous step in the world's liquidity and global system, modifications are nice, but they're really colorful.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:56 AM) thanks good reading
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:53 AM) As to China, read this over the weekend : https://apnews.com/6...f75f013bf54e6a9
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:51 AM) Spectacular indeed lol, this is huge to be honest
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:47 AM) it's gonna be interesting. MP's are leaving the sinking ship and now also Bercow has resigned. Gonna miss this guy lol
@  traderpusa : (09 September 2019 - 10:46 AM) https://gyazo.com/58...16d785753060ff0
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:44 AM) I am very concerned about GBP, I have decided to leave until the government is making some definite deals on the Brexit. I'm not a supporter of uncertainty.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:42 AM) US It is expected to rebound until new years, because the season is coming and everyone is ready for new year revenues.
@  manfloy : (09 September 2019 - 10:41 AM) China is underwater now, and I can't even define how starving they are for dollars. Their imports fell significantly last quarter. They're trying to stimulate again, but I don't think it should work out, more than: we're back to the 2014/2015 situation. The issue with the Chinese central bank cutting off the supply of cash, the issue that they are not diversified around the world.

Photo

Ayrex.com ??

• Please log in to reply
875 replies to this topic

#821 poe

poe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCongo

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:31 AM

I must admit I was one of the pro of Ayrex but recently I gave up on them... Their platform woooorrrrkkksss so bad for Mac users that I can't even help but scream. While back they let me trade on the old platform and it was alright but the moment I jumped into the new platform ( cuz they made me to ) it was all a mess, and the funny thing is that everytime you report a bug they only say try a different browser or empty your cache LOL, I have done that 300000 times - AND NO, I CAN NOT CHANGE MY COMPUTER OR MY OPERATIVE SYSTEM JUST TO ADAPT MYSELF TO YOUR BUGGY PLATFORM-. Last time I could not even see the history of the last trade I took. I tried 3 different browsers and I didn't see the graph for a week. I reported that several times cuz that is one of the simplest way to scam someone but they could only reply to my complains with a simple "we do see your history graph sir" . Thank you Ayrex but I'm done with you! I just can't wait for Spectre to launch the live platform. 

Keep the good work for us            a y r e x

#822 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts
  • LocationSt. Kitts and Nevis

Posted 15 November 2017 - 09:24 AM

I must admit I was one of the pro of Ayrex but recently I gave up on them... Their platform woooorrrrkkksss so bad for Mac users that I can't even help but scream. While back they let me trade on the old platform and it was alright but the moment I jumped into the new platform ( cuz they made me to ) it was all a mess, and the funny thing is that everytime you report a bug they only say try a different browser or empty your cache LOL, I have done that 300000 times - AND NO, I CAN NOT CHANGE MY COMPUTER OR MY OPERATIVE SYSTEM JUST TO ADAPT MYSELF TO YOUR BUGGY PLATFORM-. Last time I could not even see the history of the last trade I took. I tried 3 different browsers and I didn't see the graph for a week. I reported that several times cuz that is one of the simplest way to scam someone but they could only reply to my complains with a simple "we do see your history graph sir" . Thank you Ayrex but I'm done with you! I just can't wait for Spectre to launch the live platform. 

Keep the good work for us            a y r e x

Hi Poe,

We don't see anything similar to the described problem on our macs. Support Team contacted you via email for further info. Please, send it to us when you can. Thank you in advance for providing us with the necessary details.

Answer within 1 business day. In case of emergency, please, contact our Support Team 24/5 via Live Chat or [email protected]

#823 kingashok29

kingashok29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 02:52 AM

Things are good for me they have direct bank deposit and withdrawal for Indian users and they process within hours not days

Not taking risk is the biggest risk!

#824 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 05:12 AM

Things are good for me they have direct bank deposit and withdrawal for Indian users and they process within hours not days

Thanks for the feedback! Bank deposits and withdrawals are processed manually, so our Financial Department tries to process it as fast as possible.

Answer within 1 business day. In case of emergency, please, contact our Support Team 24/5 via Live Chat or [email protected]

#825 nadeemenglish

nadeemenglish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:43 AM

Hi Neddihre...

Towards the end of 2015, you posted a little sort of review of Ayrex which has pros and cons as well. I do disagree on some of the cons that you have mentioned as they do not exist on Ayrex any more. Maybe, because it is 2nd half of Feb. 2018. I am quite happy with that broker. Love trading on it. How is your experience with them now, if you are still trading on it. 

Thanks

Riffat Nadeem

#826 nadeemenglish

nadeemenglish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:45 AM

I was testing Ayrex for quite a while. So I think this post should be updated accordingly.

Features:

• $5 deposit
  • $5 minimum trade
  • Around 5-12 pairs
  • Virtual/previous weeks data on weekends chart
  • 70% Fixed Return for Turbo trades, around 80-85% Dynamic return for High/Low trades.
  • No registration demo at demo.ayrex.com
  • 3 free to join contests per week with 1st prize of $100.
  • Stopwatch like (exactly 60s) expiry for turbo trades.
  • Close High/Low trades before expiry.

Pros: (Addition to Features)

• Fast withdrawals
  • Good and fast support

Cons: (Until they fix these problems...)

• Misleading contents like Islamic binary
  • Misleading demo returns
  • No support for CC and Skrill even though they are listed.
  • Platform is heavy and full of bugs
  • Platform has no good charting tools
  • Promotional pop-ups every once in a while

I hope they fix the problems sooner, probably faster than their promotional stuff  -_- ,

I will update you guys when I get the time.

Best of luck!

Disclaimer: I do not recommend Ayrex, IQ, MW or any other brokers. I am just testing them myself and sharing my point of view. If you got problems, we can just discuss it here. But I won't be held responsible for any misfortune you encounter. I recommend you to try two or more different brokers at once and experience everything yourself.

#827 BOedge

BOedge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 836 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 06:30 PM

Hi Neddihre...

Towards the end of 2015, you posted a little sort of review of Ayrex which has pros and cons as well. I do disagree on some of the cons that you have mentioned as they do not exist on Ayrex any more. Maybe, because it is 2nd half of Feb. 2018. I am quite happy with that broker. Love trading on it. How is your experience with them now, if you are still trading on it. 

Thanks

Riffat Nadeem

Which MT4 version do you use that works well with their charts?

#828 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 02:01 PM

I was testing Ayrex for quite a while. So I think this post should be updated accordingly.

Features:

• $5 deposit
  • $5 minimum trade
  • Around 5-12 pairs
  • Virtual/previous weeks data on weekends chart
  • 70% Fixed Return for Turbo trades, around 80-85% Dynamic return for High/Low trades.
  • No registration demo at demo.ayrex.com
  • 3 free to join contests per week with 1st prize of $100.
  • Stopwatch like (exactly 60s) expiry for turbo trades.
  • Close High/Low trades before expiry.

Pros: (Addition to Features)

• Fast withdrawals
  • Good and fast support

Cons: (Until they fix these problems...)

• Misleading contents like Islamic binary
  • Misleading demo returns
  • No support for CC and Skrill even though they are listed.
  • Platform is heavy and full of bugs
  • Platform has no good charting tools
  • Promotional pop-ups every once in a while

I hope they fix the problems sooner, probably faster than their promotional stuff  -_- ,

I will update you guys when I get the time.

Best of luck!

Disclaimer: I do not recommend Ayrex, IQ, MW or any other brokers. I am just testing them myself and sharing my point of view. If you got problems, we can just discuss it here. But I won't be held responsible for any misfortune you encounter. I recommend you to try two or more different brokers at once and experience everything yourself.

I still have some of my points even after all these years.

• There is no such thing as islamic binary. It simply doesn't exist. You cannot just call something Islamic to justify it.
  • It is still full of bugs. Here, I simply went to the demo playform just right now and got this. Link: https://imgur.com/a/UTuzw

They did update their platform,

• It's smooth (see the image above).
  • There are better withdrawal options nowadays.
  • They tried to add some charting tools (like bbands).

It's been like 2-3 years. And compared to before you can see what they focused on and what they did not.

They did good with contests, now they need a bug-bounty program maybe. Something different ;) ... 

• nadeemenglish likes this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#829 nadeemenglish

nadeemenglish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:11 PM

Which MT4 version do you use that works well with their charts?

Sometimes I use the FXCM and sometimes the Freshforex mt4 to take signals from. I use them for IQ & Ayrex. Mostly, I do not have to use the mt4, though I do intend to use the mt4 more regularly. 

#830 nadeemenglish

nadeemenglish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 08:13 PM

• There is no such thing as islamic binary. It simply doesn't exist. You cannot just call something Islamic to justify it.
  • It is still full of bugs. Here, I simply went to the demo playform just right now and got this. Link: https://imgur.com/a/UTuzw

It's been like 2-3 years. And compared to before you can see what they focused on and what they did not.

They did good with contests, now they need a bug-bounty program maybe. Something different ;) ... 

Thanks for the reply though I could not understand what that image showed. :-) Any way, why don't you please make my life, and many others' like me, easier by sharing your experiences about the better brokers out there. By the way, I am about to invest a big amount with Ayrex to go ahead and make it big! 

#831 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:01 PM

Thanks for the reply though I could not understand what that image showed. :-) Any way, why don't you please make my life, and many others' like me, easier by sharing your experiences about the better brokers out there. By the way, I am about to invest a big amount with Ayrex to go ahead and make it big! 

The image was a image of ayrex charts at that exact moment. You can see how buggy it was. ;) 

Better brokers? I don't want to fall into trap just like that :D ... 

I would head over broker complaint section and pick my own list of brokers that I would want to give my money in. And the list will change time to time over. Sadly I cannot trade on nadex, otherwise I would definitely choose it. 

I can see how you want to make it big, I won't suggest, but be wise and choose multiple brokers just in case :)

#832 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 19 February 2018 - 08:20 PM

Whats with the huge pin?  :lol:

aA9JEA6.png

Original charts doesn't have those magical pins.

vz1nFmv.png

• Tripack likes this

#833 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:05 AM

Whats with the huge pin?  :lol:

aA9JEA6.png

Original charts doesn't have those magical pins.

vz1nFmv.png

Hi Neddihrehat,

Nice to see you again!  :) 

Looks strange. Could you, please, tell us your time zone and where did it happen (demo or real)? 

#834 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 20 February 2018 - 07:37 PM

What's with that unnatural returns? Don't tell me it depends on time and session?

pemNftQ.png

I mean it's true payout, right?  B)

3H7ryRE.png

Anyway, about the error, you must've missed this post where I reported same huge pin error, How could you miss that  :huh:  ?

http://www.binaryopt...excom/?p=139436

Heres another pin I just got right at this moment.

Jj1CRIQ.png

I can see the bug. I can reproduce this bug. But I feel like I won't tell more about how to reproduce this.  :D

Pay me some few thousand dollars as I keep finding such bugs.

Jokes aside. 

Scrolling and changing the candles seems to affect the chart and data.

Here is a better chart that is result of my scrolling.

Gp8Z7lE.png

Another one... 

fkH1WJQ.png

:ph34r:

#835 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:04 AM

Dear Neddihrehat,

Payouts vary during the time of the day, your chosen asset and type of option. All payouts that you can see on the demo or real platforms are true and relevant considering time, type of option and asset. The lowest payouts can be seen during the Asian session.

Back to the error, we can't say what's the reason of such behaviour without getting the complaint checked closely by IT Department. However, from the first sight, it might be the same problem that you have reported in your previous message, which means that any details that you can share about it will be highly appreciated and would help us to investigate the issue as fast as possible.

#836 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:29 AM

Dear Neddihrehat,

Payouts vary during the time of the day, your chosen asset and type of option. All payouts that you can see on the demo or real platforms are true and relevant considering time, type of option and asset. The lowest payouts can be seen during the Asian session.

Back to the error, we can't say what's the reason of such behaviour without getting the complaint checked closely by IT Department. However, from the first sight, it might be the same problem that you have reported in your previous message, which means that any details that you can share about it will be highly appreciated and would help us to investigate the issue as fast as possible.

Dear Mr Obvious,

You seem to miss my replies. Please read again that I wrote it's the same error and also gave more details about the error. Not only that, I also gave you some data about more errors which can be seen on the console. The data is somehow getting mismatched when you are loading them.

See the image below, I broke it again. ;)

As for how, just scroll back and forth several times, your charts will break like never before :D

kr1ZsmC.png

Here you go. More info. Where is my reward for finding the bug B) ?

Video: https://imgur.com/a/tPl3F

#837 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 08:05 AM

Dear Mr Obvious,

You seem to miss my replies. Please read again that I wrote it's the same error and also gave more details about the error. Not only that, I also gave you some data about more errors which can be seen on the console. The data is somehow getting mismatched when you are loading them.

See the image below, I broke it again. ;)

As for how, just scroll back and forth several times, your charts will break like never before :D

kr1ZsmC.png

Here you go. More info. Where is my reward for finding the bug B) ?

Video: https://imgur.com/a/tPl3F

Dear Neddihrehat

Apologies for that impression, we will try to be more careful with your replies. To investigate your complaint IT Department needs to know your time zone and the type of platform (did it happen only on demo or on the real platform as well).

Thank you for the screenshots. All of it will be attached to your complaint, so IT Department could get a full understanding of that problem. 

#838 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 09:08 AM

As you can see, you really missed a lot of things. I even provided a video for you in last reply.

On the quoted text you can see I simply said that I saw this problem on demo.

And, I am pretty sure timezone doesn't matter. The error happens exactly when you try to scroll twice when the data loads.

And it is not a complaint :) , I won't actually mind if you don't fix it. I am just pointing out how attentive you are to details.

Can you read what I wrote all of my last few replies since yesterday? :D

Thank you for your patience, as well as I'm thanking me for my patience B) .

Oh by the way.

- Today I tried to try the contest a little bit. Guess what? I couldn't access the contest even after trying for almost 15 minutes. 

- I open another tab or refresh the tab for demo.ayrex.com, the trade history vanishes and gives me a new demo account.

- I couldn't watch candles properly on mobile version.

- Mobile version has Moving average, trendlines etc, desktop version doesn't. How funny.

I can go on and on with the bugs or missing details. But your developers will end up getting irritated (or maybe amused). As a developer they have my regards.

Good job holding on there guys. Best of luck.

#839 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:26 AM

As you can see, you really missed a lot of things. I even provided a video for you in last reply.

On the quoted text you can see I simply said that I saw this problem on demo.

And, I am pretty sure timezone doesn't matter. The error happens exactly when you try to scroll twice when the data loads.

And it is not a complaint :) , I won't actually mind if you don't fix it. I am just pointing out how attentive you are to details.

Can you read what I wrote all of my last few replies since yesterday? :D

Thank you for your patience, as well as I'm thanking me for my patience B) .

Oh by the way.

- Today I tried to try the contest a little bit. Guess what? I couldn't access the contest even after trying for almost 15 minutes. 

- I open another tab or refresh the tab for demo.ayrex.com, the trade history vanishes and gives me a new demo account.

- I couldn't watch candles properly on mobile version.

- Mobile version has Moving average, trendlines etc, desktop version doesn't. How funny.

I can go on and on with the bugs or missing details. But your developers will end up getting irritated (or maybe amused). As a developer they have my regards.

Good job holding on there guys. Best of luck.

Thank you for clarification. Our view on the subject: 

• Islamic account is a type of trading account, where our clients won't see any percentage presented. It's made specifically for Muslim clients who still want to participate in trading. It's a common feature among BO and Forex brokers. We have no intention of trying to persuade anyone to register this or any other type of account. It's a conscious choice of an independent trader.
  • The screenshot demonstrates a visualisation problem with the chart. One of the most common reasons why it can happen is a slow internet connection. We can recommend refreshing the page and trying again (only in the demo). Also, please, notice that incorrect visualisation does not affect the result of your trades, which are kept in our system and can be checked by request on Live Chat or via [email protected] 24/5.

- Did you receive any message when you've tried to join this round? Could you, please, send us your contest nickname in PM so we could check what could be a problem?

- We don't offer longterm demo accounts since demo can be accessed by anyone anytime without registration. Trade history is kept in a cache, so it won't stay for long.

- Could you specify why exactly? Is it too small? By mobile version do you mean the app or web? 

- Yes, Android app has more indicators in it and the list of features is a bit different.

All feedback about the platform is important to us and we are extremely grateful to you for the screenshot and your patience.

#840 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

Thank you for clarification. Our view on the subject: 

• Islamic account is a type of trading account, where our clients won't see any percentage presented. It's made specifically for Muslim clients who still want to participate in trading. It's a common feature among BO and Forex brokers. We have no intention of trying to persuade anyone to register this or any other type of account. It's a conscious choice of an independent trader.
  • The screenshot demonstrates a visualisation problem with the chart. One of the most common reasons why it can happen is a slow internet connection. We can recommend refreshing the page and trying again (only in the demo). Also, please, notice that incorrect visualisation does not affect the result of your trades, which are kept in our system and can be checked by request on Live Chat or via [email protected] 24/5.

- Did you receive any message when you've tried to join this round? Could you, please, send us your contest nickname in PM so we could check what could be a problem?

- We don't offer longterm demo accounts since demo can be accessed by anyone anytime without registration. Trade history is kept in a cache, so it won't stay for long.

- Could you specify why exactly? Is it too small? By mobile version do you mean the app or web? 

- Yes, Android app has more indicators in it and the list of features is a bit different.

All feedback about the platform is important to us and we are extremely grateful to you for the screenshot and your patience.

• I won't argue about it. Islam simply forbids binary options. As simple as that.
  • Yeah I got a very slow connection alright. :/ Your developers should keep slow speed in mind. :) and check if the data is mismatched on the chart. 
  • I did not get any message, and simply demo.ayrex.com. But I know it wasn't the contest platform. I won't complain about it. 
  • I simply said two tabs. I did not say long term.
  • It kept scrolling to the edge of screen. Image: https://i.imgur.com/eMaMWhY.png, it should ask me to flip the phone if that's required for it to function properly.
  • That's sadly annoying fact.

I lost my motivation to report bugs for now. Let's see you in another 2 years ^_^ .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.