Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  pauloh : (23 September 2017 - 03:53 AM) any kenyan?
@  nitrousr8 : (22 September 2017 - 11:43 AM) LADD, why is that? If I may ask
@  arek321 : (22 September 2017 - 10:53 AM) how to set up alert when price slice BB on tradingview platform ?
@  LADD : (22 September 2017 - 09:01 AM) Trade pairs when not their session is bad idea, like AUDJPY on Europe/US session
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:37 AM) still ended ITM http://my.jetscreens...0922-xbsy-105kb
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:36 AM) didnt even check the news
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:35 AM) damn thats hardcore
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:13 AM) you too Manfloy
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) see ya cya TP have a nice weekend
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) ok have no time to waiting take profit
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:12 AM) https://gyazo.com/5b...159d6cbddc7cf5b
@  bangcockman : (22 September 2017 - 07:11 AM) just ended ATM lol after 10 min F**K.
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:09 AM) thanks TP ! hope my trip will be done well
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:08 AM) well, good luck with your visa !
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:07 AM) tomorrow morning have fly
@  traderpusa : (22 September 2017 - 07:06 AM) thought you were flying to HK ?
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:04 AM) lol
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:04 AM) can't hand off from that mt4
@  manfloy : (22 September 2017 - 07:03 AM) well buddies are waiting in the pub
@  Tripack : (22 September 2017 - 06:24 AM) hi hawk

Photo

Ayrex.com ??

• Please log in to reply
815 replies to this topic

#801 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts
  • LocationSt. Kitts and Nevis

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:05 AM

I did, more than a week of pure migrane and answers were given (As mentioned - Its more than a year ago)

They got:

Email

Account ID

Entire order history

Videos

Screenshots

Further tests of reproduction of that particular issue 

Tons of live support conversations

Plenty calls

ect. 

I do not offer my ass to such institutions and begging like a dog to get pocket money back, or providing them any option to move their dirty asses into the bright zone, when such statements go public and build the imagine of "We do really care".

Thats what they have missed to do about 1 year ago in a personal conversation. 

Why should i give them any chance to wash of the dirt they leave to even attract more people? 

Sir, please, notice that we can not check your complaint without any proofs provided. The only thing that we need to start investigating your complaint is your email address/trade IDs/anything that you can provide us with.

Answer within 1 business day. In case of emergency, please, contact our Support Team 24/5 via Live Chat or [email protected]

#802 GreatGatsby

GreatGatsby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:07 AM

I did, more than a week of pure migrane and answers were given (As mentioned - Its more than a year ago)

They got:

Email

Account ID

Entire order history

Videos

Screenshots

Further tests of reproduction of that particular issue 

Tons of live support conversations

Plenty calls

ect. 

I do not offer my ass to such institutions and begging like a dog to get pocket money back, or providing them any option to move their dirty asses into the bright zone, when such statements go public and build the imagine of "We do really care".

Thats what they have missed to do about 1 year ago in a personal conversation. 

Why should i give them any chance to wash of the dirt they leave to even attract more people? 

that will be enough for everyone. gonna post it here?

#803 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationIn thailand for some while :)

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:14 AM

I provide you with evidence of funds rejected and withholded since Sep. 2016 

https://gyazo.com/af...df736d0af2c1024

I wont give you any chance to clean up your face right now, here in the public to attract more ppl  - Take that money an get a coffee. Thats the only thing i have to tell y :)

#804 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:16 AM

that will be enough for everyone. gonna post it here?

Are you one of them or why you are trying to give them a chance to make things right they do not wanted to make right that time?

#805 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:45 AM

I provide you with evidence of funds rejected and withholded since Sep. 2016 

https://gyazo.com/af...df736d0af2c1024

I wont give you any chance to clean up your face right now, here in the public to attract more ppl  - Take that money an get a coffee. Thats the only thing i have to tell y :)

Thank you for providing us with the details, sir.

Your withdrawal request from 09/21 was declined because withdrawal currency (USD) was different from the currency of your Neteller account (EUR). Your second withdrawal request was declined because there were not funds available for withdrawal.

You have been communicating with Jordan, Kirsten, Samantha and our affiliate manager Eliah, sir. All answers in Live Chat has been giving within a minute.

Regarding your bug question, since you could not provide us with any proofs of the reported bug, you've agreed in an email to reproduce with our funds ($100), which has been added to your trading balance on 09/28. Please, notice that you can check all the fund's movements it in your "Deposit" history.

The results of the investigation have been sent to your email address. We can send it to you again or post it here, sir, any way you find necessary.

Answer within 1 business day. In case of emergency, please, contact our Support Team 24/5 via Live Chat or [email protected]

#806 GreatGatsby

GreatGatsby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:47 AM

Are you one of them or why you are trying to give them a chance to make things right they do not wanted to make right that time?

I want to get whats going on here, mate. If people start to accuse each other I want to hear out both

#807 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:58 AM

Thank you for providing us with the details, sir.

Your withdrawal request from 09/21 was declined because withdrawal currency (USD) was different from the currency of your Neteller account (EUR). Your second withdrawal request was declined because there were not funds available for withdrawal.

You have been communicating with Jordan, Kirsten, Samantha and our affiliate manager Eliah, sir. All answers in Live Chat has been giving within a minute.

Regarding your bug question, since you could not provide us with any proofs of the reported bug, you've agreed in an email to reproduce with our funds ($100), which has been added to your trading balance on 09/28. Please, notice that you can check all the fund's movements it in your "Deposit" history.

The results of the investigation have been sent to your email address. We can send it to you again or post it here, sir, any way you find necessary.

The EUR withdrawl, as well as the USD withdrawl as been made in advice by an support member, because the first attempt didnt worked out (Technical problem were said).

However:

You are pretty much saying order executions of 2048 Dollars in total is not a proof of that mentioned bug, while the balance has been only 1689 USD?

So there must be some hidden invisible extra coins i havent noticed that time?

You are giving the same shitty answers as that time - IT Dep. couldnt find anything, everything has been answered ect. 

Since clearly an open risk of 2048 dollars existed, while balance has been quite below.

P.s

Kind of interesting how accurate you guys are tracking your clients, just by knowing date/amount and time of withdrawl attempts :)

But cant compare Open Risk / Prev - Actual Balance 

Edit: Well, on the screenshots, funds are CLEARLY availible, arent they?

#808 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:07 AM

The currency of your request and currency of your e-wallet account has to be the same, sir. You have chosen another currency in your withdrawal request, which our supporter recommended you to change afterwards, so your new request would not be declined.

The maximum amount that you have invested in 1 trade is $140, sir. If you are insisting on the amount of $2048, could you send us a Trade ID, please?

There is no feature as invisible extra coins on the platform, sir.

It's our duty to resolve any difficult situations that our clients encounter.

#809 Lootanery

Lootanery

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:14 AM

The currency of your request and currency of your e-wallet account has to be the same, sir. You have chosen another currency in your withdrawal request, which our supporter recommended you to change afterwards, so your new request would not be declined.

The maximum amount that you have invested in 1 trade is $140, sir. If you are insisting on the amount of $2048, could you send us a Trade ID, please?

So we have seen now, both requests has been declined, right?

The largest order opened might be 140$, but that is only that particular order. The open risk is not limited to one single trade. Therefore and visible in history, i have stacked up multiple trades, up to an total amount of 2048 $ with an balance of 1689 $

You can track my account by knowing just date, time and amount. So whats the problem by tracking the open risk of one, or multiple trades? Wont you?

P.s

Thats exactly the kind of headache conversation i have mentioned. Make things difficult by acting as the dumb donkey.

Before making further statements, do the freaking math and investigate properly (What you obviously wont) instead of baffle with the same bullshit u guys done that time

Going to get a pill, damn.....

Edit: I am talking about open risk and you genius pick up the largest trade...

#810 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:38 AM

I want to get whats going on here, mate. If people start to accuse each other I want to hear out both

Who are you? Judge? stop defending a criminal broker, you probably need some advice how to trade, not to give opinions about a broker...

#811 poe

poe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCongo

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:05 PM

I don't understand why all this rant in here... it's always the same, 1 random guy start raging and won't stop till the thread's reached 10k comments. 

From personal experience, i must say I have encountered some of the issues u have mentioned before on the platform, but I have also to claim that every time I have written to the support they have fixed the thing. Yes, they keep having some lagging issues, the new platform works terribly on Mac, payouts change like the wind in Caribbean ocean and sometimes platform won't open a trade so when u reload the page you have 5-6 trades open at the same time. Been there in this almost 1 year trading with Ayrex, but I keep repeating that from personal experience the support works well, AT LEAST FOR ME they have solved them all, and when they can not, they have refunded me my trades and give me some more money for the mistakes they made. BUT I COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT WITH THE SUPPORT, AND I DO IT A LOT WHEN THERE IS SOMETHING I DON NOT LIKE! - I hope you all do the same - Believe me, Ayrex don't like people publishing about their bugs in here, I have videos, screenshots, and tons of conversations with the support explaining all these issues, but don't need to publish any of them cuz THEY HAVE SOLVED THEM ALL AT LEAST TO ME!

In regard to making money or not with binaries... I have friends who make consistent money with binary options and eventually they get banned from some brokers for some time, some of these friends trade with Ayrex and they have never been banned from Ayrex.. They do not make millions, they don't own a yacht but they do make consistent money monthly with Ayrex... Obviously they have tactics that every binary options trader should have in this world in order to survive. 

We all know this industry isn't regulated at all and we are more in the gambling business than trading.... that's already a cliche I don't see a reason why we have to mention that every time we post in here. Ayrex is one of the thousands brokers out there and in my opinion one of the "not as bad as others".

this is my 2 cents comment, take it as u wish 

pd.

im not one of those who make money consistently... at least not yet who knows maybe i change my mind about Ayrex when i start to.

• BOedge likes this

#812 worldshot

worldshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:02 PM

In my opinion this thread should be deleted, and no binary options broker should be allowed to participate on this site, unless there is real solution to governing body of this industry, until then Adios.

#813 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 22 August 2017 - 05:38 AM

So we have seen now, both requests has been declined, right?

The largest order opened might be 140$, but that is only that particular order. The open risk is not limited to one single trade. Therefore and visible in history, i have stacked up multiple trades, up to an total amount of 2048 $ with an balance of 1689 $

You can track my account by knowing just date, time and amount. So whats the problem by tracking the open risk of one, or multiple trades? Wont you?

P.s

Thats exactly the kind of headache conversation i have mentioned. Make things difficult by acting as the dumb donkey.

Before making further statements, do the freaking math and investigate properly (What you obviously wont) instead of baffle with the same bullshit u guys done that time

Going to get a pill, damn.....

Edit: I am talking about open risk and you genius pick up the largest trade...

Yes, sir, the first request was declined because you've chosen another currency. The second was declined because there were not enough funds on your balance at the moment of processing. The letters were sent to your email address automatically right after the requests have been checked by Financial Department.

We don't give any trading advice and decision on how much you invest in one or multiple trades are made by account holder only. The total amount of investments which can be made simultaneously is $3000 and can not exceed the funds available for trading on your account. All information about your opened and closed trades is available in your History section, sir. IT Department checked it by your request and there were no bugs with the investing amounts, sir.

We also have checked all your complaints from September 2016 and can send you any letters and chat scripts that you had with our representatives and, unfortunately, forgotten.

#814 maximusdm

maximusdm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 10:52 AM

Merhaba ayrex. Şikâyet dilimi daha önce getirdim, ancak ilk ikisi şikâyet olarak kabul edildi ve hakkını buldular ve geri ödeme aldım. 251 usd ödeme? Yaptığım 12-15-18 Mayıs 2017'de tüm işlemler başladı ve bir zaman meselesi, ancak yine de hatanın neden olduğu ve geri ödemediği hata? Ekran görüntüsünü ve videoyu size gönderdim, ancak kabul edilmedi. Tekrar muayene edilmesini ve tüm acılarımı ve acılarla karşılanmamı ister misin? Ayrexi 6 kişiydim Hindistan'dan, ancak şimdi bilmiyorlar mıydı?
Talep ettim hatamı düzeltip geri ödeme istiyorum. ya da finans ve ekonomi Bakanlığı nevis kitts şikayet araştırmacılar iddia tüm işlemler incelemek zorunda kalacağım iddia ediyor ... Dondurma işlemi anında yapılan hatalar, daralma, geç işleme işleme aldıktan sonra en az 6 saniye sonra, ticaret 50 usd alıyorum şimdi 5 usd, 30 saniyelik bir süreç açtım bir anda 3 dakikalık bir işlem ve aynı zamanda çok hızlı bir şekilde faaliyet kapatma işlemi ... 12-15-18 Hatalardan ötürü 2017'den kaynaklanabilecek kayıp nedeniyle toplam miktarın iadesini istiyorum ... Gerekli çalışmaları yaptım aksi takdirde nevis kitts yerel kurumlarda şikayet etmeye devam edeceğim, Türkiye'den bir sürü insan yazmak zorunda kalacağım, sadece bunu sevdiğini düşündüğünde Devletten vazgeçmek üzereler ... Lütfen bana yardım et. ...

[email protected] hesab giriş mail adresim 

#815 maximusdm

maximusdm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 11:16 AM

Hi ayrex. I brought my complaints language before, but the first two were considered complaints and found the right and got a refund. 251 usd payment? the 12-15-18 that I made in may 2017 all operations began and a time issue, but again the error where the error stems from me and haven't paid back? I sent you the screenshot and video but was not accepted. I want it to be examined again and all my pain and suffering I demand be met? My ayrexi 6 people from India, but now they didn't know?
I demand corrected my mistake and I want a refund. or the Ministry of finance and economy of nevis kitts complaint investigators claim I'm going to have to ask all the transactions reviewed ... mistakes made at the moment of freezing process, contraction, at least 6 seconds after receiving the late processing processing, trade is 5 usd as a now I'm picking 50 usd, I opened a 30-second process is a 3-minute operation at a time, and also the process to shut down activity too quickly ... Please 12-15-18 history of mistakes may 2017 the loss caused by I want a refund of the total amount I ... done the necessary studies otherwise nevis kitts local institutions to file a complaint, I'm going to have to write a lot of people from Turkey, just when you think you like this they're about to give up because of State ... Please help me. ... 12-15-18 all processes are done in may 2017 I want his money back.

#816 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 07:55 AM

Hi ayrex. I brought my complaints language before, but the first two were considered complaints and found the right and got a refund. 251 usd payment? the 12-15-18 that I made in may 2017 all operations began and a time issue, but again the error where the error stems from me and haven't paid back? I sent you the screenshot and video but was not accepted. I want it to be examined again and all my pain and suffering I demand be met? My ayrexi 6 people from India, but now they didn't know?
I demand corrected my mistake and I want a refund. or the Ministry of finance and economy of nevis kitts complaint investigators claim I'm going to have to ask all the transactions reviewed ... mistakes made at the moment of freezing process, contraction, at least 6 seconds after receiving the late processing processing, trade is 5 usd as a now I'm picking 50 usd, I opened a 30-second process is a 3-minute operation at a time, and also the process to shut down activity too quickly ... Please 12-15-18 history of mistakes may 2017 the loss caused by I want a refund of the total amount I ... done the necessary studies otherwise nevis kitts local institutions to file a complaint, I'm going to have to write a lot of people from Turkey, just when you think you like this they're about to give up because of State ... Please help me. ... 12-15-18 all processes are done in may 2017 I want his money back.

Dear Maximus,

We have checked your complaints back in May and refunded $251 though no bugs were found. As we have discussed via email and chats before, in May there was a problem on your account with the visual performance on the platform due to the low-speed internet connection. Please, notice that it does not affect the results of your trades, which still can be checked in the history section and in the database 24/7. You've accepted the results and requested to delete your account.

IT Department will double check your request and Support Team will send you the results via email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.