I was testing Ayrex for quite a while. So I think this post should be updated accordingly.
- $5 deposit
- $5 minimum trade
- Around 5-12 pairs
- Virtual/previous weeks data on weekends chart
- 70% Fixed Return for Turbo trades, around 80-85% Dynamic return for High/Low trades.
- No registration demo at demo.ayrex.com
- 3 free to join contests per week with 1st prize of $100.
- Stopwatch like (exactly 60s) expiry for turbo trades.
- Close High/Low trades before expiry.
Pros: (Addition to Features)
- Fast withdrawals
- Good and fast support
Cons: (Until they fix these problems...)
- Misleading contents like Islamic binary
- Misleading demo returns
- No support for CC and Skrill even though they are listed.
- Platform is heavy and full of bugs
- Platform has no good charting tools
- Promotional pop-ups every once in a while
I hope they fix the problems sooner, probably faster than their promotional stuff ,
I will update you guys when I get the time.
Best of luck!
Disclaimer: I do not recommend Ayrex, IQ, MW or any other brokers. I am just testing them myself and sharing my point of view. If you got problems, we can just discuss it here. But I won't be held responsible for any misfortune you encounter. I recommend you to try two or more different brokers at once and experience everything yourself.