Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

If someone starts flaming you PM me with a screenshot of the incident and I will ban them if its legit. Do not flame them back, it makes our work as admins harder figuring out who started it. So if you flame them back, you may get banned too.
@  zeeshan ali : (13 December 2017 - 03:26 PM) in forex i like elliot wawe is best
@  zeeshan ali : (13 December 2017 - 03:26 PM) @Tripack nice tripack
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 03:18 PM) sounded like a good idea :P https://imgur.com/27QdkUu
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 09:56 AM) what about shorting usdjpy ?
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 09:00 AM) woah :)
@  hatırlaa : (13 December 2017 - 08:57 AM) that was lifesaver :D http://prntscr.com/hmymth
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 08:15 AM) np
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 07:47 AM) Yeah thank you Tripack, I realized few seconds later :D
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 07:17 AM) hi
@  benzatte : (13 December 2017 - 07:00 AM) hello !!!!
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 06:01 AM) btw it is spelled lingsbord
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 06:01 AM) :D
@  HAWK : (13 December 2017 - 05:41 AM) holygrail.mq4
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 05:14 AM) Sorry - mistake
@  chyldom : (13 December 2017 - 05:14 AM) Linsboard
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 04:02 AM) and to me it feels more safe obviously to do it thru bank institutions rather than worldwide, but the terms are just sooooooooo unlike in there, imho, so was wondering about real safe options worldwide
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 04:01 AM) As the only platform here in Latvia which may be traded thru bank, is DNB bank
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 03:59 AM) @Tri, I'm curious, where are you from? As much as I understand you're trading mostly spot right? In such case, do you trade thru some local bank platform or worldwide platform?
@  Tripack : (13 December 2017 - 03:59 AM) loool
@  Abdul777 : (13 December 2017 - 03:57 AM) Like what Obama said- think before you tweet :D

Photo

Ayrex.com ??

• Please log in to reply
821 replies to this topic

#1 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:13 PM

I was testing Ayrex for quite a while. So I think this post should be updated accordingly.

Features:

• $5 deposit
  • $5 minimum trade
  • Around 5-12 pairs
  • Virtual/previous weeks data on weekends chart
  • 70% Fixed Return for Turbo trades, around 80-85% Dynamic return for High/Low trades.
  • No registration demo at demo.ayrex.com
  • 3 free to join contests per week with 1st prize of $100.
  • Stopwatch like (exactly 60s) expiry for turbo trades.
  • Close High/Low trades before expiry.

Pros: (Addition to Features)

• Fast withdrawals
  • Good and fast support

Cons: (Until they fix these problems...)

• Misleading contents like Islamic binary
  • Misleading demo returns
  • No support for CC and Skrill even though they are listed.
  • Platform is heavy and full of bugs
  • Platform has no good charting tools
  • Promotional pop-ups every once in a while

I hope they fix the problems sooner, probably faster than their promotional stuff  -_- ,

I will update you guys when I get the time.

Best of luck!

Disclaimer: I do not recommend Ayrex, IQ, MW or any other brokers. I am just testing them myself and sharing my point of view. If you got problems, we can just discuss it here. But I won't be held responsible for any misfortune you encounter. I recommend you to try two or more different brokers at once and experience everything yourself.

• devhie, blackfoil and wags like this
Click the LIKE button or the REPORT button, don't just sit there.

#2 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:30 PM

What? Join BOE? Why?

#3 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:36 PM

What? Join BOE? Why?

Little of the BO brokers join as a representative on BO forums...

It would be helpful for those who will want to ask questions and solve problems...

#4 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 04:41 PM

But we don't know this broker and nobody uses it. Maybe David should decide.

#5 David

David

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 645 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:12 PM

If brokers come on and spam/promote, they get banned.  If they come on to answer specific questions / fix problems they can stay.

• wags likes this

#6 fasih

fasih

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

ayrex representative  regularly happens to be there on another big binary site ( binaryoption that suck) and answers all the queries , and people seem to have good experience with ayrex.. but i dont know if bots have  some sort of affiliate business with them lol.

• neddihrehat likes this

#7 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 05:06 AM

@Fasih, Yeah...Thats the exact reason I asked them... :)

But I don't know if they will join or not.. :(

@David, Yeah, we all know Adam Stone and Stuff like that... thanks to BOD... :D

• Tripack likes this

#8 asherr

asherr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Locationsurabaya, indonesia

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:17 AM

you can see more info from ayrex to join and see binaryoptionthatsuck. they have ayrex official (maybe) for representative their broker

sexy trader is trader who can make his style.

#9 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 08 September 2015 - 06:50 AM

you can see more info from ayrex to join and see binaryoptionthatsuck. they have ayrex official (maybe) for representative their broker

I researched about them and read every last damn post on that forum, but I cannot still decide to join them for real because they are not really known...

I was looking for someone if he/she has any past experience or want to gather experience or not.

Try their Demo and you'll understand what I mean.

#10 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • LocationSt. Kitts and Nevis

Posted 08 September 2015 - 07:40 AM

Hey guys!
I'm the official representative of Ayrex . My name is Russel, nice to meet you all !
Due to BO edge terms and conditions it's not possible to create an official company thread. You can ask any questions by creating thread  , i suppose. If you have any questions now, feel free to ask them here, I will be happy to help.

• neddihrehat and -el- like this

Answer within 1 business day. In case of emergency, please, contact our Support Team 24/5 via Live Chat or [email protected]

#11 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:21 AM

So, I helped my friend deposit some dollars and take his first trade on this Platform.

Now he also submitted his documents.

I wonder how much time will need to verify those documents and withdraw those money.

We'll see how it goes.

#12 binoptwol

binoptwol

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 460 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

And did you open a live account on ayrex? Or is it just your friend?

#13 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 10 September 2015 - 11:44 AM

And did you open a live account on ayrex? Or is it just your friend?

I'm letting my friend test this platform.

Yesterday I helped him deposit some money.

If we can't withdraw money, then its a fraud, and we just wasted $95 to test it.

And, if it pays (Currently $170) on time, I might open a Real account or ask my friend to deposit again.

It doesn't matter if its me or my friend, Its the thought that counts :D .

#14 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:23 AM

I asked my friend to withdraw $170.

And what is he? he requested to withdraw only $100 and then went trading and lost nearly all of his money.

They said they'll process the withdrawal within 1-3 hours, I'll ask my friend and post the screenshot.

:D

My friend might just get scolded by me and then he will invest some back again.

#15 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 06:49 AM

Hi there!
There is no an average time for account verification. Every user is verified manually. As soon as documents are sent we are doing everything  to verify accounts quickly.

If you would like to withdraw your money via the bank you are working with, it  may take up to 3 business days, but electronic payment services allow you to make it almost instantly.

Answer within 1 business day. In case of emergency, please, contact our Support Team 24/5 via Live Chat or [email protected]

#16 neddihrehat

neddihrehat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,686 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 07:28 AM

Ok, so my friend got his withdrawal on Neteller.

But be just awesome, he didn't get a single email about anything

and they just told him that they don't send emails about withdrawal.

Support is usually good and cheering, but yesterday, my friend got tired of waiting

and did some odd trading :D and I'm responsible for that too :P .

And their total Withdrawal request count is low, IDK if its because its new or not.

I'll try them too, Well, I'm already using them for Demo but you cannot export your Trade history or anything.

4z5YgtJ.png

and,

Qz2alTx.png

@Ayrex,

You know, there were very interesting Glitches, I'm showing you some,

kfZgEm2.png

My friend told me about the glitch on another pair, but I believed what I saw with my own eyes...

#17 ayrex.official

ayrex.official

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:02 PM

Ok, so my friend got his withdrawal on Neteller.

But be just awesome, he didn't get a single email about anything

and they just told him that they don't send emails about withdrawal.

Support is usually good and cheering, but yesterday, my friend got tired of waiting

and did some odd trading :D and I'm responsible for that too :P .

And their total Withdrawal request count is low, IDK if its because its new or not.

I'll try them too, Well, I'm already using them for Demo but you cannot export your Trade history or anything.

4z5YgtJ.png

and,

Qz2alTx.png

@Ayrex,

You know, there were very interesting Glitches, I'm showing you some,

kfZgEm2.png

My friend told me about the glitch on another pair, but I believed what I saw with my own eyes...

Hi!
It's been not so long time since we've launched this type of graph on our website. I already told our technical support team about this bug and they are working on it.
I've faced the same bug when i opened graph in two tabs. Anyway, we are sorry about that and doing everything to fix it ASAP.

#18 moolahdude

moolahdude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:19 PM

Great Support, Best platform, all my withdrawals to neteller within 30 minutes.

https://gyazo.com/2a...d216588391fcd26

moolahdude

#19 blackfoil

blackfoil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • LocationIn your Heart ! LoL

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:27 PM

Hi!
It's been not so long time since we've launched this type of graph on our website. I already told our technical support team about this bug and they are working on it.
I've faced the same bug when i opened graph in two tabs. Anyway, we are sorry about that and doing everything to fix it ASAP.

Hi are the payouts fixed , or they change time to time ?

#20 fitri

fitri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 11 September 2015 - 01:21 PM

hell yeah ayrex withdrawal are damn fast..i tried them b4

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.