Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:44 AM) "You could just go with your own instinct.. all the time. I have gone on what I have always thought."
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:42 AM) roopem, that's your opinion.. don't take it seriously.. I've shown my sentiment through chart reading.. your call?.. what say you?..
@  roopem : (06 April 2020 - 01:08 AM) crossing fingers is gambling
@  happyjas : (05 April 2020 - 11:00 PM) heads up guys and gals!.. EU goin' up.. fingers crossed here.. B) https://imgur.com/wNQBQT4
@  Tripack : (05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM) Hey Mr Singh
@  Singh : (05 April 2020 - 12:53 AM) Hey Fellas,how is everyone
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 01:12 PM) @Nickachino I hope not to be honest
@  Nickachino : (03 April 2020 - 07:21 AM) @ they shutting down the forum?
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 06:03 AM) is the forum really going to disappear?
@  roopem : (02 April 2020 - 11:43 PM) does anyone got the renko builder from MTH2014 thats actually working?
@  steventran : (02 April 2020 - 10:28 PM) who is here trading iqoption?
@  Tripack : (01 April 2020 - 06:32 AM) @roopem, it is always subjective, what works for one may not work for the other, plus systematic approach does not work with non systematic markets
@  roopem : (01 April 2020 - 02:24 AM) any system here that works?
@  traderpusa : (31 March 2020 - 05:40 AM) yup, I checked myfxbook a few times, they all went bust.
@  Tripack : (31 March 2020 - 02:48 AM) Ah yeah didn’t he manage a group with some HFT ea ?
@  traderpusa : (31 March 2020 - 02:41 AM) Steve is a Global Prime dog, living off his 600 subscriber commissions. None of their EAs have ever made money.
@  traderpusa : (31 March 2020 - 02:40 AM) Once I change broker, I won't access stevehopwood anymore. He can shove his forum up his ass lol.
@  traderpusa : (31 March 2020 - 02:40 AM) @ishan, no I don't. I don't read anything on SH, except the Global Prime thread.
@  roopem : (30 March 2020 - 10:58 PM) CJ the guy who can map future price movement like a god?
@  ishan007 : (30 March 2020 - 11:33 AM) traderpusa sir you know CJ in stevehopewood?

Photo

T&A Spot Scalping - It works damn good !!

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#101 wags

wags

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 22 September 2016 - 03:18 AM

Hi Singh thanks for a great strategy

i am looking forward to learning spot as i have only been doing BO for a few months but wanted to try this out and as i have no clue on how to decide my SL and TP yet i come up with this

i was doing something with a strategy of my own a few days ago, looking for best expiry times and thought this could be useful for TP  and trend on this

im basically using macd histo bullish with your adx settings for uptrend and buy and macd bearish and adx settings for downtrend and sell

for TP im using when adx crosses 40 on both buy/sell or macd colour change ( which ever one comes first )

For SL im using macd colour change , so for a buy if candle crosses tk and closes when macd is bullish and green i buy but if then next bar turns back to red by close of candle i get out and vice versa for sell

blue is entry and green TP, reds are bad trades because of your adx rule , really looking forward to using this strategy from now on ... nice one

2016-09-22 (2).png

2016-09-22 (3).png

Here is the MTF tools for charts below

Attached File  ACP Multi Pair.mq4   2.17KB   490 downloads
Attached File  ACP Arrow Change Pair.mq4   26.49KB   533 downloads

Please goto Lazy Larry post http://www.binaryopt...hread/?p=144478for a guide :)

#102 reteid

reteid

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
  • LocationBack from study again...with new power³

Posted 22 September 2016 - 04:29 AM

What are the rules for the last version?

codingwizzard.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.