Next High Impact Market News Event:
Retrieving events...

Toggle shoutbox The Traders Chat Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:44 AM) "You could just go with your own instinct.. all the time. I have gone on what I have always thought."
@  happyjas : (06 April 2020 - 01:42 AM) roopem, that's your opinion.. don't take it seriously.. I've shown my sentiment through chart reading.. your call?.. what say you?..
@  roopem : (06 April 2020 - 01:08 AM) crossing fingers is gambling
@  happyjas : (05 April 2020 - 11:00 PM) heads up guys and gals!.. EU goin' up.. fingers crossed here.. B) https://imgur.com/wNQBQT4
@  Tripack : (05 April 2020 - 09:52 AM) Hey Mr Singh
@  Singh : (05 April 2020 - 12:53 AM) Hey Fellas,how is everyone
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 01:12 PM) @Nickachino I hope not to be honest
@  Nickachino : (03 April 2020 - 07:21 AM) @ they shutting down the forum?
@  calcalex : (03 April 2020 - 06:03 AM) is the forum really going to disappear?
@  roopem : (02 April 2020 - 11:43 PM) does anyone got the renko builder from MTH2014 thats actually working?
@  steventran : (02 April 2020 - 10:28 PM) who is here trading iqoption?
@  Tripack : (01 April 2020 - 06:32 AM) @roopem, it is always subjective, what works for one may not work for the other, plus systematic approach does not work with non systematic markets
@  roopem : (01 April 2020 - 02:24 AM) any system here that works?
@  traderpusa : (31 March 2020 - 05:40 AM) yup, I checked myfxbook a few times, they all went bust.
@  Tripack : (31 March 2020 - 02:48 AM) Ah yeah didn’t he manage a group with some HFT ea ?
@  traderpusa : (31 March 2020 - 02:41 AM) Steve is a Global Prime dog, living off his 600 subscriber commissions. None of their EAs have ever made money.
@  traderpusa : (31 March 2020 - 02:40 AM) Once I change broker, I won't access stevehopwood anymore. He can shove his forum up his ass lol.
@  traderpusa : (31 March 2020 - 02:40 AM) @ishan, no I don't. I don't read anything on SH, except the Global Prime thread.
@  roopem : (30 March 2020 - 10:58 PM) CJ the guy who can map future price movement like a god?
@  ishan007 : (30 March 2020 - 11:33 AM) traderpusa sir you know CJ in stevehopewood?

Photo

T&A Spot Scalping - It works damn good !!

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#41 swede

swede

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,513 posts

Posted 29 August 2015 - 09:18 PM

Hey Singh...how to go...congrats on the bin Trader of the Week...U da man Singh!!!

Now, on this forum I have to ask you this....I have looked at the trades you show and I would have taken the same trades just using Ichimoku out of the box...when you take into consideration Chinkou, Tenkan, Kijun and the Cloud as a trading picture...(.those guys in Aisia who developed this are amazing)  why not just trade a proven formula..the Ichimoku...perhaps tweak the setting a bit...but hey, why argue with what works in the first place.

Anyway,,not being critical...just saying perfecting what is already working is a good philosophy imho.... :D   ( just my 2 pips for what it is worth)

#42 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 29 August 2015 - 10:39 PM

Hey Singh...how to go...congrats on the bin Trader of the Week...U da man Singh!!!

Now, on this forum I have to ask you this....I have looked at the trades you show and I would have taken the same trades just using Ichimoku out of the box...when you take into consideration Chinkou, Tenkan, Kijun and the Cloud as a trading picture...(.those guys in Aisia who developed this are amazing)  why not just trade a proven formula..the Ichimoku...perhaps tweak the setting a bit...but hey, why argue with what works in the first place.

Anyway,,not being critical...just saying perfecting what is already working is a good philosophy imho.... :D   ( just my 2 pips for what it is worth)

True that man, only reason I didnt post the whole ichimoku system is coz sometimes trades comes against the ichi setting for example a price cross below the cloud which is a no no with ichi and then it turns out to be a trend change and we missed pretty good trades before price got above the clouds.

I mean ichimoku with adx could be used as well but just tenakn and adx is doing same thing so why mess up the charts with clouds and other stuff when u can have a clean chart and more trades for scalping.

One thing tho the whole ichimoku system does keep us out of some fake trades as well but it makes us miss some good trades as well.

Chikou can be usefull , I am demoing this for next week and if dosnt provide me satisfactory results then I might try to add other ichi components but for now it looks good as it is.

for example those lines are marked on chart they all worth 5 to 10 pips great for scalps but according to whole ichi system they are No Go zone.

6ac29dc45a8e52080d6b98b7fc16df11.png

regards

Singh

• -el-, rider2025 and hp699flva like this

"The game taught me the game. And it didn’t spare me rod while teaching."
- Jesse Livermore

My Youtube channel for trading videos -  https://www.youtube....user/mindpl4y3r

#43 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:47 AM

I've made EA/Expert Advisor based on this strategy too, will share my version soon so you guys can back test it :)

• hp699flva likes this

Editor at www.ForexEasy.club | Resources, News & Reviews Portal for Traders.

#44 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:02 AM

The EA doesnt produce really good results, perhaps last month it manages to loss not do any gain. I've sent the code to Holyfire to see if I might have missed something in the functions rule/logic basis.

#45 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:03 AM

Made an arrow + sound alert when DMI above 20 + Ten Ken crossed above/under:

https://mega.nz/#!IA...TXlT2UFlCo1niHQ

• Singh likes this

#46 rommark

rommark

Trading System Developer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 10:22 AM

Holyfire helped me fix the issue I had in my code :)

TP 15

SL 15

Lot Size: 0.5

Back test last 30 days, results:

300$ gain on 2500$ balance

PLEASE BACK TEST  - DEMO ONLY. :)

Attached Thumbnails

• TA 1 MONTH.gif

Attached Files

• Singh, singu, judasz and 1 other like this

#47 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 30 August 2015 - 11:31 AM

Thanks for creating EA rommark but results are horrible lol and I guess I know why.

1.Did u set the EA to run 24 hours ? If yeah then try it from London open to London close only.

2. Its practically impossible to have a fix SL AND TP on spot because it always depends on the volume and volatility a market have .Like last week since Monday market was crazy , a single 5m candle was moving like 10 to 20 pips so SL and TP have to widen but on days when a 5m candle moves 3 to 5 pips u prob have to get out making 10 pips.EA for this strat would be tricky as u will always have to manage ur sl and tp.

However test london open to London close only with ur EA and it might improve the results

Regards

Singh

- Jesse Livermore

#48 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:15 PM

Oh well Missed the first trade marked with line on chart , would have made 10 or 20 pips but took the second one and I got scared closed it with 2 pips profit only to see it going 10 pips ugh btw thats live account lol thats why got scared.

Well posting this just to say have faith in the system and let ur trade run let it hit your SL or TP dont distrub it inebtween as I did.

992e49a033c2d13a7e0c8240f39b1171.png

• fasih and hp699flva like this

- Jesse Livermore

#49 yawyks

yawyks

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 07:42 PM

Guys, tested the post#35 TenkanTouch indi this morning n its a dud alright *facepalm*.........lol

Anyway level up the code, tested it n it worked. Enjoy.

(Singh, u owe me one n counting)

Attached Files

• Singh and hp699flva like this
Moving on............再见

#50 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 30 August 2015 - 08:21 PM

Guys, tested the post#35 TenkanTouch indi this morning n its a dud alright *facepalm*.........lol

Anyway level up the code, tested it n it worked. Enjoy.

(Singh, u owe me one n counting)

Thank you bud

- Jesse Livermore

#51 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:15 PM

5ada4304bb25524fd1a862de7f7f5d1e.png

Just did a live trade on E/U with 0.1 lot SL and TP of 10 pips , entry was on that red line although signal came even one ccandle before the entry candle I wanted to see the breakout of that Resistance level , easy 10 pips.

Regards

Singh

• fasih likes this

- Jesse Livermore

#52 MaxZen

MaxZen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 30 August 2015 - 09:39 PM

Thanks for creating EA rommark but results are horrible lol and I guess I know why.

1.Did u set the EA to run 24 hours ? If yeah then try it from London open to London close only.

2. Its practically impossible to have a fix SL AND TP on spot because it always depends on the volume and volatility a market have .Like last week since Monday market was crazy , a single 5m candle was moving like 10 to 20 pips so SL and TP have to widen but on days when a 5m candle moves 3 to 5 pips u prob have to get out making 10 pips.EA for this strat would be tricky as u will always have to manage ur sl and tp.

However test london open to London close only with ur EA and it might improve the results

Regards

Singh

You could write in to the EA something like 'if average of last X candles = > or < than Y then use Z SL.' Or maybe even just base your SL direct off the average.

• Singh likes this

#53 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 31 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

Did these two quick trades.

First one was on that red candle after big green candle , I knew price will come down so I waited and eventually entered when that red candle reached closed to tenkan. However price continued going down while positive dmi was still above level 20 and negative dmi was way below the level so I kinda figured price is just making room for itself to go up again plus I noticed that support on 15m chart right where the current red candle was playing around , So I took another trade in case price dosnt go much up and I will close the first one with break even and then close the second one with some profit.So I Placed SL right below the tenkan on 5m chart some 8ish pips SL and Managed my TP as the trade went along. Original TP for the first trade was on the top of that big green candle which was 8ish PIPS but I closed it on 4ish pips only to see it did go 8ish pips up and would have hit my original TP lol.

Played 10 lots Just to feel good lol and its a demo account so no worries.

d5b1bff8563d308ab79cf68d5fa297ba.png

0936e47b2c62ead8fc33956f7f2d1721.png

I will be trading on this demo account for a week and lets see where do we stand at the end of the week, we wont count money but pips and I advise the same to anyone who tends to trade with this strat.

Regards

Singh

• David likes this

- Jesse Livermore

#54 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 31 August 2015 - 03:38 PM

Last trade for the today. Entry was on that red candle when it broke the support on 5m chart and a signla of tenkan adx was valid too. Took it for 5ish pip SL and TP , TP got hit easily.

45fdf3c8ed9b10f4fd56734a0d7a454a.png

ca7fc50f020f191c136a9e1bc17d182f.png

- Jesse Livermore

#55 Mondmann

Mondmann

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:37 AM

Hello everyone and especially Singh, the topic creater.

I am really interested in this Scalping strategy, so i tried to reconstruct all the trades, i would have taken today.

Please advise and help me, so that i can achieve more profit instead of just 5 Pips a Day. I think these losers could have been avoided but i don't know

how at the moment. Maybe one of you can explain it to me.

My theory is just, that the ADX had more difference between the red and green line on a winner signal.

So for this picture and these trade, i just followed the rules from the first post.

EURUSDM5.png

some folks win and some folks won't.

German Facebook Group: https://www.facebook...93621324308805/

#56 einoras

einoras

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:55 AM

Made an arrow + sound alert when DMI above 20 + Ten Ken crossed above/under:

https://mega.nz/#!IA...TXlT2UFlCo1niHQ

link is not working 

#57 Singh

Singh

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • LocationToronto,Canada

Posted 01 September 2015 - 10:57 AM

Hello Mondmann 

There are few ways i do the filter , First I avoid taking a signal where both dmi's are above the level.I will wait to see atleast other dmi to go down the level. Second I will always mark s/r and will try to take the trades with the trend.For example your trades 4,5,6,7,8,9 are all taken close to the S/R areas. 4,5 worked out for u coz u were with the trend.Trade 6 you took right in the middle of the range and if the range was 30 pips u could not expect it to make 20 pips when there is no rooms for price to move 20 pips in that case I would close it around resistance area when I see its failing to make break it. From there trade 7,8,9 all have same story. 

Also always look at 15m chart side by side and follow it as I ahave mentioned in some previous posts. 

Some rules which apply to any traned based system are , trade with trend and mark your s/r areas.Buying near resistance and selling near support could be risky.

Do not get stuck on fixed SL and TP but manage those with the trade.

Regards

Singh

- Jesse Livermore

#58 skyler

skyler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 01 September 2015 - 05:31 PM

EA not so good work :/

#59 mattonline

mattonline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:32 AM

Singh, thank you very much for the share, this is a very good strategy.

Thought I'd stop by and contribute for what its worth. 

Mondmann,the Tenkan-Sen cross works like a charm when trading with the trend,as Singh mentioned. If you guys find it hard to see the trend, you could add Moving Averages to help you spot those strong trending moves.

In the picture(link) you will see I use Heiken Ashi Candles, with 3 MA's:10,20 and 50 Smoothed Moving Averages. The arrows you see the 1214 Pattern from Sasuke9's thread.I also have value charts and a RSI added.I like to see the RSI above/below 50 as a confirmation for direction, although the ADX is enough from what I've seen.

When they are spaced apart and moving sharp up or down, it could help you identify a strong directional up/down movement and might keep you out of some bad trades when price and the MA lines are moving sideways.

I also adjust my take profit and stop loss levels to market conditions as I see fit.

Please note, this is not a post to deviate and add all kinds of indi's and all to the main strategy but soly to show you guys how I interpret the market and this specific strategy in my own way and to contribute to Singh's efforts.

When you apply proper money management and control your trades, you can still end up with a decent amount of profit even with a low 'win rate' which will result in a loss with bins.

The cool thing about this strategy, is that I trade spot and bins using the same template with almost the same entries just slight adjustment. 

Take care, happy trading.

• Singh, Alfred, antoni and 2 others like this

#60 profitman

profitman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 01:55 AM

Hello everyone and especially Singh, the topic creater.

I am really interested in this Scalping strategy, so i tried to reconstruct all the trades, i would have taken today.

Please advise and help me, so that i can achieve more profit instead of just 5 Pips a Day. I think these losers could have been avoided but i don't know

how at the moment. Maybe one of you can explain it to me.

My theory is just, that the ADX had more difference between the red and green line on a winner signal.

So for this picture and these trade, i just followed the rules from the first post.

attachicon.gifEURUSDM5.png

also man i noticed those trades were taken towards the end of the session...maybe it was loosing steam just my .02 cents.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

USA REGULATION NOTICE: There are many binary options companies which are not regulated within the United States. Most of these offshore companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).

It is our STRONG opinion that you do not operate with any unregulated brokerage firm as they may steal or try to scam you out of every dime you have. Please take notice that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens should be considered unlawful.

Risk Disclosure: Binary Options Edge does not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website; this includes education material, price quotes and charts, and analysis. Please be aware of the risks associated with trading the financial markets; never invest more money than you can risk losing. The risks involved in trading binary options are high and may not be suitable for all investors. Binary Options Edge doesn't retain responsibility for any trading losses you might face as a result of using the data hosted on this site. The data and quotes contained in this website are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers. So prices may be different from exchange prices and may not be accurate to real time trading prices. They are supplied as a guide to trading rather than for trading purposes.